Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD - another campaign that we will lose (Vivec NA)?

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You all have to remember that 1. most people are still farming gear/leveling wardens, 2. people are questing the new content (which is amazing, mind you), 3. there are many new players this patch (the times I've gone into PvP recently I've seen so many lowbies with @ names I've never seen before, and I think it's awesome), and 4. people are sucked into BGs right now. So of course pops are pretty unbalanced at the moment. Major patches do this often enough. EP has seen higher pops since the Morrowind patch in Cyrodiil, and that's okay. There were months where that wasn't the case and it was either DC or AD with higher caps. Quit being salty, people. The populations fluctuate for each faction all the time.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    You all have to remember that 1. most people are still farming gear/leveling wardens, 2. people are questing the new content (which is amazing, mind you), 3. there are many new players this patch (the times I've gone into PvP recently I've seen so many lowbies with @ names I've never seen before, and I think it's awesome), and 4. people are sucked into BGs right now. So of course pops are pretty unbalanced at the moment. Major patches do this often enough. EP has seen higher pops since the Morrowind patch in Cyrodiil, and that's okay. There were months where that wasn't the case and it was either DC or AD with higher caps. Quit being salty, people. The populations fluctuate for each faction all the time.

Agree
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Telel wrote: »
    From May 31st. This What happens when AD tries to focus on the guys who have emp, and bring a locked pop to night cap the map vs 1 bar of defenders.

Some in DC feel bad for AD. We've encouraged focus on EP, esp with their cap everything before maintenance mentality. Sometimes it doesn't work out that way. And sometimes it is funner to fight someone different than always against the same faction. But...EP deserves a bit of pressure from both blue and yellow. Keep encouraging your forces that way. :)

Even today, I encourage everyone not to pick up scrolls, at least not all keeps. I think this deeply affects the morale of all players. But, this is me. I like the campaign and strategy (and complain :blush: ).

I think DC is with a smaller population, EP has grown for this campaign and, as Fair said above, that fluctuates a lot.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AD need less constant toxic banter with one another, more people willing to lead and teach and effectively be open to teamwork. But then again that has been said for months.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://imgur.com/a/RIR6k

Here, how some ideas just help EP...

AD needed atacak Alessia, and instead attacked ASH for no reason, putting two factions against AD.

It's those kinds of ideas that ruin yet another AD campaign. Unfortunately, AD ll elect a emperor.

Literally: Orange aliance to make EP elect another EMP (?!?!?)
    Edited by Juli'St on June 4, 2017 12:25PM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    More here

... helping EP elect a new emperor at ASH.

http://imgur.com/a/G1Zj4

This is bad, because of actions like this, AD loses 5 campaigns consecutively. Attacking ASH was to pull DC against us, AD and favor EP at the same time. At that moment, the correct thing to do, was to attack Alessia.

And at this very moment, AD lost Brindle, the home keep - without any, absolutely no defense..
    Edited by Juli'St on June 4, 2017 12:26PM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...and, how i say

AD - LITERALLY - help EP elect a emperor.

http://imgur.com/a/gBqsD
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally, AD elect EP Emperor.

http://imgur.com/a/gzBKv

Wrong strategies, lack of dialogue have seriously compromised the performance of my faction.

I appreciate the efforts of some friends EP and DC in trying to soften our losses (AD defeats) by avoiding attacking some keeps, but AD's biggest problem is AD itself (Strategy).
    Edited by Juli'St on June 4, 2017 12:25PM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an embarrassment on such a level that you'd think Donnybrooks himself was leading them. Praise be Commander Donnybrooks,Scourge of Cyrodiil.
    Whoa, whoa that's too far. Deserves a retraction.

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's an embarrassment on such a level that you'd think Donnybrooks himself was leading them. Praise be Commander Donnybrooks,Scourge of Cyrodiil.

...deserve a translation.
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »
    Finally, AD elect EP Emperor.

http://imgur.com/a/gzBKv

Wrong strategies, lack of dialogue have seriously compromised the performance of my faction.

I appreciate the efforts of some friends EP and DC in trying to soften our losses (AD defeats) by avoiding attacking some keeps, but AD's biggest problem is AD itself (Strategy).

As you know ESO PvP has evolved into a sub game of the main that requires deep thinkers, tacticians and strategic masterminds.

From navigating the big red circles of eye of the flame to winning the battle of ales bridge/nikle shuffle, cyrodiil CP campaigns have accumulated the games sharpest minds and quickest wits.

Thank you for giving us an exhibition that proves the point.
    Edited by Malic on June 4, 2017 10:10PM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    And more one time, more mistakes... the same mistakes every time.

http://imgur.com/a/xSGEz

AD is out of the competition at the moment. EP has proven more than once that - to score points - it is easier to attack AD in the South than to retrieve your own Scroll based on Rayles.

Again AD makes the same move it took hours ago, EP to elect an Emperor.

We still do not listen to each other ... unfortunately, there is an underestimation.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Literally and deliberately AD is helping EP elect - for the second time in less than 24 hours - an emperor:

Had warned about ASH, about the error of pulling ASH and again, AD followed deaf ...

http://imgur.com/a/mE0Ly

i really dont know why AD are helping EP...

(edited - but, AD def well ROE, GJ)
    Edited by Juli'St on June 5, 2017 12:16AM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...nothing new here... AD push Scroll EP to RUINED - more - the campaign.

...AP farmers ruined - again - AD

http://imgur.com/a/CcAMj

(push 2 factions against us all the time)
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    And, FINALLY, the resulted:

http://imgur.com/a/vC9ZF

• EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do a AD cry for this? Your alliance companies help EP all the time. You should be pleased with this status.

A inevitable result. B)

Edited by EIGHTS on June 5, 2017 8:05AM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Carpe-Veritatem
    Carpe-Veritatem
    ✭✭✭
    There are many reasons for concern about the state of PvP in ESO right now. The faction stacking, campaign and faction jumping to achieve whatever ends (crowning an emp, grabbing scrolls, juicy AP farming,etc) and RAMPANT Cheat Engine/macro exploitations all are combining to foul the atmosphere in Cyrodiil. The simple fact is that ZOS is more focused on it's cash cow....housing...than any other aspect of it's great game. The sheer volume of cash rolling in from those buying doilies and other "essential items" for their humble abodes, almost certainly compels the dev's to completely ignore the 10-15% of it's player base complaining here. But I suggest they do so at their own peril. I propose some fixes that I think might help, but almost certainly will not cure all of Cyro's problems. For starters:

1. Relock accounts by faction on a campaign by campaign basis. People should not be allowed to affect the outcome of a hard fought 30 day campaign by jumping blue tune, to red tune, to yellow tune as the map or populations might dictate. OneTamriel allows players of any faction to enjoy 97% of the worlds map together, but Cyrodiil can and MUST be treated as a special place.
    2. Massively ramp up the efforts to halt CE/ macro exploiters. Their numbers have grown exponentially of late and where once it was the occasional player you'd come accross, now entire guilds are openly exploiting. This is a shameful state of affairs and is indicative of a dev team deliberatly choosing to look the other way. This is a myopic view guys...ESO management should be thinking longer term. While the cash flow couldn't be better than it is right now, the smarter play is to sustain it for a long timeline rather than just milk it for 4-5 quarters. Think WOW...
    3. Add TRULY impactful bonuses to low pop factions and detriments to high pop ones. I'm talking mutantly strong keep guards with higher respawn rates, and measurable performance enhancing/diminishing player stat effects based on population. Fewer numbers could potentially defend keeps and will at least offer more resistance and slow down the map runs we see currently.
    These are just a few ideas off the top of my head, but it all starts with a dev team willing to listen to it's player base. It also means, at least in the case of a crack down on exploiters, a short term loss of revenues to allow the sustainability of a longer term cash flow. The same exploitations currently affecting Cyrodiil are also being used in PvE and are a detriment to the game. Greater effort MUST be expended to stamp it out. One man's thoughts...
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2. Massively ramp up the efforts to halt CE/ macro exploiters. Their numbers have grown exponentially of late and where once it was the occasional player you'd come accross, now entire guilds are openly exploiting. This is a shameful state of affairs and is indicative of a dev team deliberatly choosing to look the other way. This is a myopic view guys...ESO management should be thinking longer term. While the cash flow couldn't be better than it is right now, the smarter play is to sustain it for a long timeline rather than just milk it for 4-5 quarters. Think WOW...

I've been playing on Vivic NA on AD a lot so far this campaign and I havn't suspected anyone of cheating. Some players run strong tanky small scale builds which are annoying to deal with though. I find it hard to believe entire guilds are openly exploiting.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In this campaign I personally always go towards EP resources and stuff, since i am always solo... but i still kill the most of AD. Why? You guys are always pushing nikel/ash for reason unknown :hushed:
    ~ @Niekas ~

• FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    AD need less constant toxic banter with one another, more people willing to lead and teach and effectively be open to teamwork. But then again that has been said for months.

That was exactly the reason at the end of 2016 I lefted AD for EP. AD guilds and players for the most part was so insufferable. That I rerolled 6 of my established Max Level characters to EP. Have been EP since not much complaints about EP. I think I'll stay here with my 10 EP characters.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    In this campaign I personally always go towards EP resources and stuff, since i am always solo... but i still kill the most of AD. Why? You guys are always pushing nikel/ash for reason unknown :hushed:

Yeap!

Nikel not is a problem to DC - outpost, ever ll be disputed. But ASH, why? No make any sense to AD right now (AD are out of campaign - score).
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

That was exactly the reason at the end of 2016 I lefted AD for EP. AD guilds and players for the most part was so insufferable. That I rerolled 6 of my established Max Level characters to EP. Have been EP since not much complaints about EP. I think I'll stay here with my 10 EP characters.

Strange, AD win in this year... u dont like win? And try dont be toxic in this topic, ty.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    Why do a AD cry for this? Your alliance companies help EP all the time. You should be pleased with this status.

A inevitable result. B)

Perfect! (just a comment - me, Juli, im really AD). :)
    Edited by Juli'St on June 5, 2017 2:59PM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The character referred to belonged to an EP player in the Wabbajack era who regularly commented in zone as a would-be general who gave advice and promoted objectives that EP raid leaders found... highly questionable. This lead to hard feelings and the coining of the phrase "putting [player name] in the Donny corner" like you would put a pouting preschooler or primary school student in the corner of the classroom. The comparison became a harsh insult and also disrespects the original Donny.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "So, certain of the leads need to think less tactically and more strategically."

How Iskras EVERY time say in zone chat AD. But, some leads, dont listen me.

Perhaps they don't listen to you because you are in AD zone chat calling the whole faction trash all the time. Just a guess.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    "So, certain of the leads need to think less tactically and more strategically."

Perhaps they don't listen to you because you are in AD zone chat calling the whole faction trash all the time. Just a guess.

...yeah, 1 player change all campaigns, in last 5 months... 'make sense'. lol
  • Ilpagliaccio
    Ilpagliaccio
    ✭✭✭

The character referred to belonged to an EP player in the Wabbajack era who regularly commented in zone as a would-be general who gave advice and promoted objectives that EP raid leaders found... highly questionable. This lead to hard feelings and the coining of the phrase "putting [player name] in the Donny corner" like you would put a pouting preschooler or primary school student in the corner of the classroom. The comparison became a harsh insult and also disrespects the original Donny.

I will not retract my previous comment. I put the original Donny in the Donny corner, and I will put any other cancerous individual in the same corner. It is not heresy and I will not recant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRshPCM9lhk
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also who wants to listen to someone who is under 600cp most the time and has an account banned every few months? Not I.

Is it sad that I miss Spellton. At least all the salt was against the other factions and "macrohackers".

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on June 5, 2017 11:36PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

Also who wants to listen to someone who is under 600cp most the time and has an account banned every few months? Not I.

You talk about who? I cant understand your post in this topic. you are here to provoke people? You are here to threat people?

Secound: i lead FATE many times, full groups and yes, i make this a long time. 3º no one are 'banned' here (people banned cant type in this forum), I really hope you can clarify what you are trying to say here - if you have the courage to do it in the same way as it raises 'lessons' about someone. Fourth, you should be aware that you are breaking the rules of the community.
    Edited by Juli'St on June 6, 2017 12:11AM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    From 'obvious' to 'tragic'

Once again AD misses the tactic when trying to occupy BRK, where was the scroll DC. AD did not need this keep, also did not need this scroll. His own Scroll, Altadoon, was up to Chalman. DC occupied King, great time to take Arrius and use Arrius as a bridge to Chalman while DC occupied himself with the Scroll EP (King's Gate) and his own scroll to BRK.

Of this strategic 'obviousness' neglected by some AD leaders, the tragedy in images:

http://imgur.com/a/NeZMm