Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD - another campaign that we will lose (Vivec NA)?

• Ilpagliaccio
    Ilpagliaccio
    ✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »
    Normally, I leave delusional people alone but not today. You Hskbrets are harshing my mellow. If you think EP hasn't gotten double teamed on a more frequent basis since release, then you're smoking some mighty dank--also, would you please share. EP has experienced this level of AD/DC aggro innumerable times while in distant third--the whole "hurr durr 1st place" claim is obnoxious at best.

If the AD/DC guilds,who wanted to stack together last night, want to lie to ease their embarrassment, then more power to them. I know I'd be ashamed if I were part of an 8 guild,cross-faction stacking effort that couldn't even get scrolls,while all populations were tied at pop-lock btw. That's an embarrassment on such a level that you'd think Donnybrooks himself was leading them. Praise be Commander Donnybrooks,Scourge of Cyrodiil.

A few facts in closing that tie my point together:
    1. EP,as a whole, consistently makes more AP than the other factions since Wabba 1(by about 20% on average)--EP NA 1st GO Worlds btw. To even compete with the amount of action/AP that EP gets, locked-pop Wabba 1AD had to crown an emp daily during Oceanic primetime. I'll edit in a SS of Wabba 2 Leaderboards here: InfCfns.jpg
      Wabba 2 is relevant to the point of AP gains because it was the only full-on AP farming campaign NA ever had, and a typical Emp reign would make about 1 mil AP in 10 hours(100k ap/hr prior to AP gain buffs). Of the top 5 on overall leaderboards, only Permared and Crystalized had Emp reigns. 3 EP in top 5 versus 2 AD in top 5. All of the players in top 5 were part of their respective factions' emp groups, and AD had Emp daily, EP did not. I think I hammered this point home enough that even BoD members could understand it.
    2. Chal and BRK see a significant amount of fighting compared to Roe and Ash,so much so that I left an AD alt in Roe during a TF cycle (while EP was 3rd mind you) and he was alive inside the keep 10 hours later, gg no re. I could have done the same yesterday and not seen any action at Roe while pop-locked AD/DC donated AP ticks at gates/scroll temples. I loved the Brindle and Bloodmayne claims yesterday too: "AD Castle" and "Be Quiet Iskra" respectively. Thanks again for the gate ticks, BoD,AK,CoH,Dom Dom,DK, Venatus,et al.
    3. The numerous AD/DC rerolls to EP this cycle reaffirm the aforementioned points on an almost daily basis. Yes, people swap to the winning faction, and that's what a lot of AD/DC have been doing--Thanks for adding @names to the default UI,ZoS. Oh, my point is that bandwagoners are reiterating what has been known for 3 years as if their thoughts are original, amusing. It's as if AD/DC players don't realize that BRK and Chal get more action and AP, and as a result, EP overall gains more AP, which in turn translates to more gold per campaign. I made almost 2 mil gold from pvp last cycle, nom nom.

Who LOSE for ONE YEAR, EP, cant talk much about 'victory'... so, 'friend', dont sing victory before the time...

EP lost for a year after losing their only Oceanic/Japanese guild due to them swapping to nightcap for VE when VE was yellow? No wai, oceanic primetime hasnt been the deciding factor for Cyrodiil campaigns since release, not at all. Iskra, if you don't recognize that as sarcasm, then please listen to the Bloodmayne claim from yesterday and shush
    Edited by Ilpagliaccio on June 3, 2017 4:26PM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Normally, I leave delusional people alone but not today. You Hskbrets are harshing my mellow. If you think EP hasn't gotten double teamed on a more frequent basis since release, then you're smoking some mighty dank--also, would you please share. EP has experienced this level of AD/DC aggro innumerable times while in distant third--the whole "hurr durr 1st place" claim is obnoxious at best.

If the AD/DC guilds,who wanted to stack together last night, want to lie to ease their embarrassment, then more power to them. I know I'd be ashamed if I were part of an 8 guild,cross-faction stacking effort that couldn't even get scrolls,while all populations were tied at pop-lock btw. That's an embarrassment on such a level that you'd think Donnybrooks himself was leading them. Praise be Commander Donnybrooks,Scourge of Cyrodiil.

1. EP,as a whole, consistently makes more AP than the other factions since Wabba 1(by about 20% on average)--EP NA 1st GO Worlds btw. To even compete with the amount of action/AP that EP gets, locked-pop Wabba 1AD had to crown an emp daily during Oceanic primetime. I'll edit in a SS of Wabba 2 Leaderboards here: InfCfns.jpg
      Wabba 2 is relevant to the point of AP gains because it was the only full-on AP farming campaign NA ever had, and a typical Emp reign would make about 1 mil AP in 10 hours(100k ap/hr prior to AP gain buffs). Of the top 5 on overall leaderboards, only Permared and Crystalized had Emp reigns. 3 EP in top 5 versus 2 AD in top 5. All of the players in top 5 were part of their respective factions' emp groups, and AD had Emp daily, EP did not. I think I hammered this point home enough that even BoD members could understand it.
    2. Chal and BRK see a significant amount of fighting compared to Roe and Ash,so much so that I left an AD alt in Roe during a TF cycle (while EP was 3rd mind you) and he was alive inside the keep 10 hours later, gg no re. I could have done the same yesterday and not seen any action at Roe while pop-locked AD/DC donated AP ticks at gates/scroll temples. I loved the Brindle and Bloodmayne claims yesterday too: "AD Castle" and "Be Quiet Iskra" respectively. Thanks again for the gate ticks, BoD,AK,CoH,Dom Dom,DK, Venatus,et al.
    3. The numerous AD/DC rerolls to EP this cycle reaffirm the aforementioned points on an almost daily basis. Yes, people swap to the winning faction, and that's what a lot of AD/DC have been doing--Thanks for adding @names to the default UI,ZoS. Oh, my point is that bandwagoners are reiterating what has been known for 3 years as if their thoughts are original, amusing. It's as if AD/DC players don't realize that BRK and Chal get more action and AP, and as a result, EP overall gains more AP, which in turn translates to more gold per campaign. I made almost 2 mil gold from pvp last cycle, nom nom.

Who LOSE for ONE YEAR, EP, cant talk much about 'victory'... so, 'friend', dont sing victory before the time...

EP lost for a year after losing their only Oceanic/Japanese guild due to them swapping to nightcap for VE when VE was yellow? No wai, oceanic primetime hasnt been the deciding factor for Cyrodiil campaigns since release, not at all. Iskra, if you don't recognize that as sarcasm, then please listen to the Bloodmayne claim from yesterday and shush

I really dont know or cant read this... Japanese...oceanic...Titanic, Leonardo Di Caprio... serious, try type diferent
  • Ilpagliaccio
    Ilpagliaccio
    ✭✭✭

I really dont know or cant read this... Japanese...oceanic...Titanic, Leonardo Di Caprio... serious, try type diferent

Iskra, are you trying to act like everyone who responds to your text walls of gibberish? If so, I can understand that Di Caprio reference, because it takes tremendous acting skill to pretend to know wtf you're talking about.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

Iskra, are you trying to act like everyone who responds to your text walls of gibberish? If so, I can understand that Di Caprio reference, because it takes tremendous acting skill to pretend to know wtf you're talking about.

I'm trying to understand what Japanese or oceans have to do with this topic ...
  • Ilpagliaccio
    Ilpagliaccio
    ✭✭✭

Do I need to whip out the crayons and explain ppt,map control, and general Cyro scoring to you, and then explain how all of that intersects with Oceanic primetime dominance to determine which faction has the best probability to win? I'll make sure to use a crayon besides the red one because I hear you salivating from all the way over here.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

Do I need to whip out the crayons and explain ppt,map control, and general Cyro scoring to you, and then explain how all of that intersects with Oceanic primetime dominance to determine which faction has the best probability to win? I'll make sure to use a crayon besides the red one because I hear you salivating from all the way over here.

Not is the 'prime time' the problem here. EP, many times, dominate all map in dawn - USA time. People are tired about zerg destros... AP farmers...super build's, in resume - the bad PVP, only it. I really think: ZOS ruined PvP and Cyrodiil (and we have that exploiter in queue yet).
    Edited by Juli'St on June 3, 2017 5:36PM
  • Ilpagliaccio
    Ilpagliaccio
    ✭✭✭

Not is the 'prime time' the problem here. EP, many times, dominate all map in dawn - USA time. People are tired about zerg destros... AP farmers...super build's, in resume - the bad PVP, only it. I really think: ZOS ruined PvP and Cyrodiil (and we have that exploiter in queue yet).

In an attempt to communicate with you, Iskra, I have taken a page from your book to communication and I've used Google Translate--I think it fits your original post's point quite well:
    Flash, I think, has all randomly Yes offended. These scams Cyrodiil busy, mind and spirit is not enough. This seems to take a break from Cyrodiil
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

In an attempt to communicate with you, Iskra, I have taken a page from your book to communication and I've used Google Translate--I think it fits your original post's point quite well:
    Flash, I think, has all randomly Yes offended. These scams Cyrodiil busy, mind and spirit is not enough. This seems to take a break from Cyrodiil

It must be because of the Japanese, the Oceans and Leonard Di Caprio
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    With factions stacking 6- 7 full raids by cheating the queue and faction lock, who the *** cares who wins this one?

Right now it's a competition between who can cheat the most, and field the most players at once at the expense of other factions.

When one faction is steamrolling the whole map and pulling emp prime time with triple locks, it's not because they're THAT good.

Seriously? Maybe there should be an actual team green until we get a fix lol.

You mean something other than DC faction stacking at Chim gate tonight while AD faction stacked at Ghartok and neither managed to get a scroll? While there was not a single crossed yellow/blue swords on the map? Trust me, there was no shortage of players on any faction. 80+ AD stacked up at a single keep is a whole lot of yellow shields.

It was enough to make you believe there actually was a coordinated Team Green.

Other teams always stack up on the team in the lead. When EP is 2,000 points up on everyone else, who else do you expect them to attack?

Nobody wants to fight over second place. They want to be the big dog. Suck it up, it happened to DC constantly when they were winning three or four campaigns in a row.

And that's when the game is the most fun. Chaos. 100 enemy running around in your tri-keep backyard. I was like a dog chasing cars on a freeway, never sure which one I wanted. So many targets! No long horse rides. Constant 1vX action. Ganking. Escapes. Long running fights in the scroll temples. Killing the people camping your base. You have to admit that the PVP is fun, even when you're on the receiving end of a double team.

I have had a ton of fun this week getting naturally doubled teamed by AD/DC. Being in first is awesome. Good fights and large zergs to try to farm in every direction. :D
    Edited by NACtron on June 3, 2017 6:11PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, speaking for the same guild that someone else here is... there's a few things going on.

1) The queue bug is a thing, and it needs to get fixed, but I don't think it's a deciding factor.

2) Japanese/Aussie buy-in to your alliance is critical. There's times when the Gang and Queen's RAM are the only ones on, and the Americans are sleeping. If AD wants to do better, we need to support the overnight raids more. For our guild, that means getting the time period where there's 5 leads on to spread out a bit if real life allows.

3) AD is strategically incredibly dumb. While some on here are complaining over AD who like to farm, their detriment to the campaign is no where near the detriment certain guilds have when they decide to get farmed all day for no reason. An example:

Late in the last campaign, Purple was holding Alessia and Roebeck, and our guild and another took Glademist and Arrius. Certain people in this thread got angry, because instead of continuing to get farmed at Alessia, we went around the EP 100 stack and stole all of their sweetrolls. Dying repeatedly to pugs holding Alessia does nothing for the alliance and just kills our score. We need to get better ad doing what DC and EP do when messing with us - taking Faregyl and back-filling from there.

The reason why EP and DC are winning right now is very simple. When they want to mess with us, DC (for example) sends 10 pugs to Roebeck, 20 to Brinduru, and the main group goes Vlast --> a tri-keep. That's good strategy, as opposed to seeing how many dead guys we can pile up on Farm Hill.

So, certain of the leads need to think less tactically and more strategically.

4) I note in closing that it is of great interest to me that when 1 or 2 particular guilds stop running, AD falls behind by a few thousand points. My answer to that is not to worry, once we're done zerging blue and red with 20 bears and a flock of anger in the City and Sewers, we'll come back up. All will be well, and the Cat will smile.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    "So, certain of the leads need to think less tactically and more strategically."

How Iskras EVERY time say in zone chat AD. But, some leads, dont listen me.
    Edited by Juli'St on June 3, 2017 6:19PM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Olives

Major problem AD is AP farmers. This guys dont care about strategy.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, it was really imbalanced how ZOS implemented Eye of the Storm as a faction ult. :*
    Several times, we lead up to two 'full' groups, 48 players and, rarely, up to 3.

Please do not complain about zergs while being openly proud about deliberately stacking your own raids. If you can't find anything to do with that many people besides take a single objective, you may want to review how scoring works.

And if you aren't having fun in PvP, take a break and do something else for a while.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Yeah, it was really imbalanced how ZOS implemented Eye of the Storm as a faction ult. :*
    Several times, we lead up to two 'full' groups, 48 players and, rarely, up to 3.

Please do not complain about zergs while being openly proud about deliberately stacking your own raids. If you can't find anything to do with that many people besides take a single objective, you may want to review how scoring works.

And if you aren't having fun in PvP, take a break and do something else for a while.

Its a opinion, like u or not this opinion.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Juli'St Please change this forum thread title to show:

NA/EU your area.
    PC/PS4/XBox your platform.

Nothing has context without it.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    @Juli'St Please change this forum thread title to show:

NA/EU your area.
    PC/PS4/XBox your platform.

Nothing has context without it.

Done.
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #zerglingproblems
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    #zerglingproblems

Not is the zerg 'per se' the problem, but people like a good fight, a slow fight. Destros, set's 'jesus been', huge DPS from NBs (end a fight in 1 secound) all this, in my point of view, make people discourage themselves for anything. Of course, AD, as a faction, has its own problems, as well reminded Odin (strategy and leadership problems - nothing personal) but the destros races, etc., this really tires.
    Edited by Juli'St on June 3, 2017 7:29PM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only one thing, I have heard many people say the same or similar things. I worry about good campaigns. Obviously I am not referring, in this case here, to EP / DC strategies - as I said in my initial post, very effective and correct.

This topic is more for drawing the attention of AD members themselves to strategic issues and collecting information from experienced players.
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    "So, certain of the leads need to think less tactically and more strategically."

You were one of the ones that was angry when we took Drake and then lit all of EP's tri keeps at once, because we weren't piling bodies on the walls of Alessia. Getting farmed doesn't help anyone - and if you're spending most of your group's time at Ash, Roebeck, Alessia or BRK - you're getting farmed.

The game is won or lost at Faregyl, Glademist and Arrius. Everything else is mere decoration.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one thing, I have heard many people say the same or similar things. I worry about good campaigns. Obviously I am not referring, in this case here, to EP / DC strategies - as I said in my initial post, very effective and correct.

This topic is more for drawing the attention of AD members themselves to strategic issues and collecting information from experienced players.

In have lead the charge of many emperor runs and the stuff you try and get the leads to do is laughable. The other factions do farm us because some do not believe you can go past a enemy held keep to the next one. Almost like the gates are closed without Chal or Nickleback. Spreading out the fights and not stacking factions helps with AP, lag and fun. Predictable is AD's worst enemy because we all know that defending is easier than attacking and usually gets more AP. Honestly you have a negative nature with good intentions. I will continue to give you the attention you ask for till you lighten up. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

You were one of the ones that was angry when we took Drake and then lit all of EP's tri keeps at once, because we weren't piling bodies on the walls of Alessia. Getting farmed doesn't help anyone - and if you're spending most of your group's time at Ash, Roebeck, Alessia or BRK - you're getting farmed.

The game is won or lost at Faregyl, Glademist and Arrius. Everything else is mere decoration.

Wrong, the game is won keep for keep, day after day, aiming for something bigger, (even because populations change, quantitatively as well as qualitatively).

Strategy is to win the campaign, tactics (always in the plural - because it changes according to the moment) is what is done to win a campaign. Catching resources, for example, can win a campaign and won one a few months ago where the score of the 3 factions were close.

Not always Fare, Arrius or Glademist are useful, this varies according to the moment (just lose the scrolls - and path to any part of the game, whatever, can and is followed by 'runs').

The strategy may also change, depending on the more general situation, and this will make the tactics change as well.
    Edited by Juli'St on June 3, 2017 8:56PM
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD deserve to lose this campaign. Why they seem so focused on attacking blue, while red is in the lead, is beyond me. But if the majority just don't care about the score, then there's nothing to worry about. Just focus on finding fun fights for the limited time you have to play. If you're having fun, that's the real point.
  • Omnipresent
    Omnipresent
    ✭✭

you best not be dissin my girl Hsbrets, she got more balls then most of the AD players who log on so they can stealth with sword and board equiped FFS, dont want to even shoot at her anymore, just wish she would come to AD and fight beside me
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    AD deserve to lose this campaign. Why they seem so focused on attacking blue, while red is in the lead, is beyond me. But if the majority just don't care about the score, then there's nothing to worry about. Just focus on finding fun fights for the limited time you have to play. If you're having fun, that's the real point.

No keep, no play and, for consequence, no fun anyway...

Not is so hard understand this thing.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yoda after a stroke? Only sensible explanation to me.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

Yoda after a stroke? Only sensible explanation to me.

...u back to my ignore list. When u learn how talk in a forum, respecting people, i change my mind.
    Edited by Juli'St on June 3, 2017 10:42PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From May 31st. This What happens when AD tries to focus on the guys who have emp, and bring a locked pop to night cap the map vs 1 bar of defenders.

vv7sEhf.png

xx4OzFS.png

Then there was the day before that.

The daggets sent a large group to take empty scroll keeps from AD while EP had their scrolls, emperor, AND was pushing Glade, Dragonclaw, and Ash all at once just somewhat confirms their adoration for that color which should not exist. Pretty sure the stream of that run is still up in Telel's twitch archives.

This is also pretty much a daily occurrence.

Oh, and the griffs had nightcapped the map with a locked pop right before maintenance....agaist 1 bar of opposition.

On the bright side it does effectively means it takes six to nine bars of opposing players to keep even one bar of the Dumbminion from getting much done.
    Edited by Telel on June 4, 2017 2:41AM
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Purple is real...

• maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    From May 31st. This What happens when AD tries to focus on the guys who have emp, and bring a locked pop to night cap the map vs 1 bar of defenders.

Some in DC feel bad for AD. We've encouraged focus on EP, esp with their cap everything before maintenance mentality. Sometimes it doesn't work out that way. And sometimes it is funner to fight someone different than always against the same faction. But...EP deserves a bit of pressure from both blue and yellow. Keep encouraging your forces that way. :)