The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Blackfyre20
    Blackfyre20
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you ever going to fix potion speed glyphs or nah?
    Buff Soft Caps
  • ketermuls
    ketermuls
    ✭✭✭
    Please move the Vivec Guild traders to the waist-works!
  • FoulSnowpaw
    FoulSnowpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Here:

Concerning Class/Build Diversity:
    Magicka builds clearly overpowers stamina builds. I know this is not the place for proving my point so if there are questions of how feel free to ask.

Made a Thread With Some Viable Points Concerning Build Diversity(very important ESO Live acknowledges the imbalance):
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/346574/stamina-builds-outclassed-by-magicka-builds#latest

Just want to know if any efforts are being made to incentivize stamina builds once more.

Thanks!

PRINT DATE: 05/23/2017
    Edit: Link Thread
    Edited by FoulSnowpaw on May 24, 2017 10:44PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you consider reverting the change to grim focus to 4 consecutive shots back?
    When will you introduce storage for housing for in-game gold?
    Dragons, pls add dragons!!
  • Supportic
    Supportic
    ✭✭
    Are you considering any changes for the new trial and what do you think about the Day1 clear?
    World 2nd Tick-Tock Tormentor ☑
    Immortal Redeemer ☑
    Gryphon Heart ☑
    HARDwithSTYLE
  • Ethoir
    Ethoir
    ✭✭✭
    Are we going to see any "sorting" updates to the character select screen that let us group our characters by name, faction, date created, or even a custom order of character listing?
    Participant in the Sanguine's Tester beta group since November 2013.
  • F3arM0d3
    F3arM0d3
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a possibility of a Skyrim expansion in the future for eso?
    Daggerfall Covenant - Xbox One (NA Server)

Orc Dragonknight - Lvl. 50
    High Elf Templar - Lvl. 50
    Dark Elf Nightblade - Lvl. 50
    Breton Warden - Lvl. 50

- My Music -
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    um yeah... I'm gonna have to get that BLOODMOON expansion and Riekling playable race now
  • Godzilla58
    Can we have a house in cold harbor?
  • Zuzu_SprigganFlinger
    Zuzu_SprigganFlinger
    Soul Shriven
    Any plans to add a necromancer class?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one would like to know, when will khajiit be able to visit her homeland Elsweyr?

With furry hope
    Maoimii

This was one of the best mods for Skyrim: Moonpath to Elsweyr, this one recommends as inspiration to that:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9782/?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • FoulSnowpaw
    FoulSnowpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Quick question concerning the Warden Class:
    Are you going to add back Piercing Cold passive's physical damage? Why was it removed secretly?
    It would seem the only viable warden is magicka warden.

Are stamina builds constantly going to receive nerfs?
    Many class skills and passives are lacking stamina favors.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We can pick up crafting writs from any major city in Tamriel...

We can craft our crafting writs in any city across Tamriel...

Why then do we all have to bundle up to a single location in Craglorn to hand them in???

Please let us drop off our crafting writs at the existing drop of flocations in each major city :)

This would be one of the top 3 Quality Of Life changes for the vast majority of players.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's a quick question about homestead concerning the new trial-strength Dwemer test dummies, what's the likelihood we could use those in medium or large homes and invite more than 12 guildies to watch or participate? The large and medium homes are capped at 12 players.
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update on VHOF skin changes?

The Flyers
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you tell use about the decision to remove the 6% physical damage passive on the Warden? Do you have any plans to improve the Warden class for stamina-based setups, such as adding effects to Cutting Dive and Wild Guardian?
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • norpor
    norpor
    ✭✭
    when coming a crafting update??? The crafting system is very very simple and veryveryvery BORING....
    when coming an armour and weapon reforging????? Im collecting a motifs but cant use it, because im using dropped gear....
    Why coming always a painfully nerf???? The resource nerf is force to use more light/heavy attack......its veryvery BORING in pve..... its frustrate... im upgrade my caracters , makeing contents, and my caracters dont get stronger just harder to play ehhhh....
    When coming new daily quests??? Why dont coming lootable mounts and pets??
    Why dont have 1 dedicated skill slot for a buff skill??
  • FoulSnowpaw
    FoulSnowpaw
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can you add a Lilmothiit Morph in the crown store? I am willing to pay a lot of money for that. A lot.
    Lilmothiit, the vulpine race are rumored "extinct", thus the morph proposition.

Even adding that race would be a dream come true for me, though many would oppose that dream, I'd take the chances.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even adding that race would be a dream come true for me, though many would oppose that dream, I'd take the chances.
    Not me! There are many ways they could get around the fact that they're supposedly extinct. Personally I'd like a Lilmothiit polymorph as a reward for a Lilmothiit-centred quest chain.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you guys considered adding guild activities?
    For instance - X amount of Crafting by a guild and its players grants Y amount of additional resources for a day.
    Or X amount of dungeons completed by a guild and it's players in a day and get a small increase in better drop percentage. (this amount could scale based on amount of guild players.

Or even have guild reward tiers with guild activities. And it doesn't have to be insanely good rewards, something simple, something small, but enough to help boost guild loyalty and increase players playing with other guild members on a more frequent basis.

This is one thing we truly need in this game.
    PC and PS4 EP only player
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could you guys please make achievements, eidetic memory and motifs account wide?

This would be a huuuge Quality of Life for us long time player's with tons of alts. It would also incentavise people to try other classes because they can switch characters without the huge set back that is having to go through 0 progress all over again.
    With the introduction of a new class this is even more desired, since people will have to create a warden alt.

Another Amazing quality of Life, especially for console, would be to make the "You already know this recipe" text when searching through furnishing plans and recipes at the very top just like you've done with motifs. Or even a filter for "recipe/motif not learned". Would make life soo much easier.

And finally, the very much requested turning in writs at any town quality of life change.

Edit: Oh! Before I forget. The name of the set you can craft at special crafting station next to the name of the place when hovering over it on the map would significantly help a master crafter!
    Edited by elven.were_wolf on May 28, 2017 10:55AM
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • louisianalady43
    I was wondering if it would be at all possible, under provisioning, that you could alphabetize the food and drinks. It is terribly
    time consuming trying to locate the correct recipes. Thanks for the consideration.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering if it would be at all possible, under provisioning, that you could alphabetize the food and drinks. It is terribly
    time consuming trying to locate the correct recipes. Thanks for the consideration.

if you are on PC, check out the Master Recipe List addon ;)
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1043-ESOMasterRecipeList.html
  • Wolf_Manish
    Why isn't there a section of the forum dedicated to Lore?
    Hi I'm still pretty new.. and the only reason I joined the forum was to talk lore with people. Lore is a huge part of the game, really in my opinion is the heart of the franchise. I know I'm not the first person to complain about this, and I know I'm not going to be the last (unless a change is made). Ive never played WoW but from what I've heard people adored discussing the lore and politics of the game on the forums. I think this is a great idea, and I personally think that the creators of all the lore would actually appreciate it getting some more attention. I don't want to have to go elsweyr on the internet to discuss it- and frankly, I doubt that is what the game makers want to. It amazes me that the game has been out this long, and the lore seems to be... almost ignored by format of this site. I also feel that boring a Lore Forum would also bring a much larger and happier audience to this forum instead of some sods who just want to complain about the latest update (which is very important- we all know there are parts of the game *cough cough* dungeon group finder *cough* that could use some work; but do we all need that one guy who just created an account to come swear at someone over a known problem the forum has already covered?)
    I don't know what the problem is- whether it be a lack of staff to manage it or what, I would appreciate a response.
    If I am unsadisfied with the reason, I think I may try to either start a poll or thread over it in general discussion- just to help give you guys a boost to get you to help us out.
    Much appreciated

I already accidentally posted this separately as a thread, not a question.
  • Godzilla58
    Why does the polymorph for skeleton have to be a normal body, why can't my argonian use the argonian skeleton model in coldharbor?
  • Zarrakon
    Zarrakon
    ✭✭✭
    Are you planning to resolve the skill point issue (new characters get skill points from both tutorials, while existing characters have no way of doing the new tutorial)?

The fix is easy: just give existing characters a way to get into the new tutorial. Make a boat that goes to Firemoth island and disappears or something after the quest is completed.
  • biggbran34
    biggbran34
    Soul Shriven
    I originally purchased the imperial ed. and became an imperial in the AD alliance. I now want to change my character to Nord, will that change my alliance to EP or do I need to buy the adventure pack as well as a race change token to stay AD?
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @biggbran34 There is no way to change your alliance at the moment, I believe all you'd need is a race change token. You have the Imperial edition so that is all you need to do. Edit: You wanted a Nord so I believe you'd need the package that lets you choose any race on any alliance. I'm not sure but I thought ESOTU allowed everyone to pick any race on any alliance..If you cannot choose Nord as AD when you race change you'll see for yourself.

Zos when Morrowind becomes live on consoles can you clarify what is being implemented? For example; early access is happening on PC, this will surely help with discovering bugs and prioritizing fixes(clarification on what has been improved through early access). I and many others would like a working DLC(BGs queue).
    Edited by FlyLionel on May 29, 2017 4:12PM
    The Flyers
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a way to not receive whisper but not being offline in friend list?
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering how you felt abput the new heavy attacks build ? Have you tried one ? Have you enjoy it ?
This discussion has been closed.