Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.3

• Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    Another week, another lot of PTS Patch notes. I still come back every week not really knowing what I'm hoping to see, but alas I'm still walking away even more disappointed.

I guess our relationship has been on the rocks for a little while now ZoS, I'm sorry but it's a two way street. I give you money and you give me content I want to enjoy playing. You've taken this away from me, your being selfish. And I can't stand to be with someone like this anyway... Its not me, it's you... maybe one day we will have a moment again but for now I'm walking away from this. Goodbye ZoS I'll remember the good times.
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say it with me now!

What hits the PTS will hit live!~
    Options
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say it with me now!

Yep, very little ever changes and the basic direction of the first PTS notes is where its headed. Its now to the point where they cant change much anymore and probably focusing now just on bug fixes. Morrowind launches in a few weeks, Cant totally redesign everything now and dont think they probably can even revert it because it has to be approved by the consoles but will admit i have no clue on how that process works.
    Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on May 8, 2017 11:16PM
    Options
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say it with me now!

Yep, very little ever changes and the basic direction of the first PTS notes is where its headed. Its now to the point where they cant change much anymore and probably focusing now just on bug fixes. Morrowind launches in a few weeks, Cant totally redesign everything now and dont think they probably can even revert it because it has to be approved by the consoles but will admit i have no clue on how that process works.

It probably wouldn't be that -hard- to switch to a sustain profile. Probably. I admit, I dont have much experience with it either.

However, it's quite clear they refuse to. So *** 'em.
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    9rq56k26swk9.png
    General

Guild
    • Mages Guild
      • Radiant Magelight (Magelight morph):
        • This morph no longer passively reduces your damage taken by sneak attacks. It continues to passively prevent the stun from sneak attacks.
        • Reduced the cost of this morph by approximately 10%.
        Developer Comments:
        Due to the reduction of sneak attack damage against other player characters, it is no longer necessary for Radiant Magelight to reduce their damage further. This prevents situations where using a sneak attack would actually do less damage than a normal attack. We’ve reduced the cost on this morph to make it more attractive relative to Inner Light.

@Wrobel Here's a little rant but its my honest opinion about this change.

I believe your going to regret ever changing this ability's function but there is one missing piece you at zos have left out to justify this change in my opinion. How much stealth damage are we losing (vs players or monsters while attacking from stealth)? The patchnotes only stated of a stealth damage bonus but not how much it was. No where on the forums can i find the answer.

What if the right thing to do is to leave the stealth damage bonus and Magelight unchanged but make it so Magelight cannot empower your next attack while in stealth. In my opinion, if you want to tone down stealth damage, it needs to be done by getting rid of this easily accessible empower making Onslaught/Snipe/Wrecking Blow or any other heavy hitting attack that was 1 shotting players... not that strong after losing 20% total damage. [Also reduce proc set damage please.]

Im honestly shocked that this ability is being changed when this skill alone created its own playstyle dynamics for pvp. Now all players are vulnerable to ganks. No longer can i sit in the middle of a group of players and protect them from being bombed by a magicka nightblade with radiant magelight slotted. No longer can i sit out in the open in hopes someone tries to gank me.. then punish them because i had radiant mage light slotted.. preventing some damage (console players cannot see enemy active buffs).

I was a big advocate for the old toggled radiant mage light back in the day, you felt like a sentry and gankers feared you. Not to many people wanted to invest using the ability on both bars but if you did... you created a whole new dynamic that gankers had to worry about. The toggled magelight created gankers that killed other gankers. Something that doesn't happen to often anymore. Gankers knew to stay away from you because you had it floating around you potentially revealing them. I miss those days.

I'm disappointed to see the stealth damage mitigation from radiant and stealth damage bonus mechanic from sneak disappear. When it reality it could have been avoided by adjusting other mechanics (magelight empower / reducing proc set damage). I never got 1 shot with radiant mage light. Its cause and effect... you dont slot the ability your subject to ganks. You slot radiant mage light.. you and your allies become safe from ganks but your down 1 ability (2 abilties when it was a toggle) that may loose you the fight in a 1v1 against a class not stealth oriented. All these mind games were even better when it was a toggle, you could see it active and players knew you sacrificed to use it.

This change reminds me of when we lost camouflage hunters bonus damage to vampires... which made me use the toggled radiant mage light in the first place on my stamina nightblade vampire. It was cause and effect.. your a vampire, your subject to one shots. Which is why so many vampires at the time were using Radiant Mage Light. You use to see vampire gankers with radiant mage light hunting the none vampire gankers using camouflage hunter... so many fond memories.

I just hope your ready for the complaining wrobel. Without stealth damage mitigation, nobody's safe from the nightblade.

PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    9rq56k26swk9.png
    Weapon
    • Two Handed
      • Cleave: Increased the damage over time of this ability and its morphs by approximately 16%.
    • Bow
      • Heavy Attacks now automatically fire when they are fully charged.
        Developer Comment:
        Fully-charged Heavy Attacks will be more important with the resource changes coming in this update, so we want to make sure there are no gameplay barriers to using them.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Please inform the DEVs that most player know how to release their mouse button to complete a heavy attack. There is no gameplay barrier to that. There is no need to change the way this works currently.

Please make it a toggle option if the DEVs insist on this change.
    (Math before coffee, except after 3, is not for me)
    Options
  • ArgoCye
    ArgoCye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great changes - particularly to BSW and Pirate Skeleton. And tks for the increase to Twisting Path - may even use it for once. Maybe.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Duckbutta
    Duckbutta
    ✭✭✭
    Nerfing bsw and improving war maiden ...

Go nerf yourself zos, im seriously done for good.

Yeah i think war maiden now maybe BiS for all magicka dps classes.

No.
    Daggerfall Covenant [NA/PC] - Requiem | Elder Scrolls Exchange | Nightfighters | Ethereal Traders Union | Centuria Invictus

Smush M’gush | Orsimer | Stam DK DPS [Trials Guide] [vMA Guide]
    Bill Clawsby | Khajiit | Stam NB PvP/DPS
    Yolo Swagginborn | Breton | Mag Templar DPS [vMA Guide]
    Tastes-Like-Chícken | Argonian | Mag DK Tank
    Cholo Laggins | Altmer | Mag NB DPS [vMA Guide]
    Critney Spearz | Redguard | Stam Templar DPS
    Michael Boltin | Imperial | Stam Sorc DPS
    Sherlock Ohms | Altmer | Mag Sorc DPS
    Pyro Ren | Dunmer | Mag DK DPS
    Mules-All-Gear | Argonian | Mag Templar Healer
    Lil Bossmer | Bosmer | Stam Warden DPS
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dorrino wrote: »
    Guild
    • Mages Guild
        • This morph no longer passively reduces your damage taken by sneak attacks. It continues to passively prevent the stun from sneak attacks.

I remember some people were telling me i just refuse to add proper ganking protection to my build:)

And here we are <3

@Dorrino

The stun protection it gives you is still huge, and was always the main reason you and everyone else have been told to slot it. Every ganker would gladly let you have that extra damage protection back if we could just get that first stun on the opener--especially in a resource-management meta.
    Edited by waitwhat on May 8, 2017 11:53PM
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »

Nightblade
    • Shadow
      • Twisting Path (Path of Darkness morph): Increased the damage of this morph by approximately 11%.

so you buff the path instead of just fixing the bug that it doesnt scale with thauma? Both will be nice i mean :D no problem with that ~33% damage buff then

The ability scales with Master at Arms, so it doesn't need to scale with Thaum.

@Gilliamtherogue

It still scales with magicka though. @ZOS_GinaBruno A stamina morph of this would be nice, if it turned out to be a significant DoT.
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waitwhat wrote: »

Nightblade
    • Shadow
      • Twisting Path (Path of Darkness morph): Increased the damage of this morph by approximately 11%.

so you buff the path instead of just fixing the bug that it doesnt scale with thauma? Both will be nice i mean :D no problem with that ~33% damage buff then

The ability scales with Master at Arms, so it doesn't need to scale with Thaum.

@Gilliamtherogue

It still scales with magicka though. @ZOS_GinaBruno A stamina morph of this would be nice, if it turned out to be a significant DoT.

I don't disagree, Stamina Nightblade is in an awful place and is in some desperate need of class based buffs. Not sure Refreshing or Twisting being converted into a Stamina morph would be the solution, but they definitely need something.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    9rq56k26swk9.png

[*]Bow
      Developer Comment:
      Fully-charged Heavy Attacks will be more important with the resource changes coming in this update, so we want to make sure there are no gameplay barriers to using them.

Because no one knows how to let go of a button - lol.

I wish we could read some of the feedback Zo$ received from this one....

"Dear Zo$, your game is broken and I would like to report this recent bug I encountered. I recently PUG'd a vet DLC daily, and was yelled at for using my bow as my main weapon. I was told that I could not light attack my way through ICP, CoS, or RoM. So I L2P (a new term I just learned) and am now heavy attacking. However when I hold down the button to attack on my bow, nothing happens! My character just runs around holding his bow and not shooting anything. I would like his looked into immediately! "

@MyKillv2.0 @grim_tactics

Animation cancelling.

The reason why is animation cancelling, particularly across bars. Previously, you couldn't animation cancel as many skills with the bow HA because the bow HA wouldn't auto-release in the same way the DW and TH HAs do. Now, bow users can animation cancel/weave skills over than Lethal Arrow and Poison Injection without losing the release of the HA.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    9rq56k26swk9.png

[*]Bow
      Developer Comment:

Because no one knows how to let go of a button - lol.

I wish we could read some of the feedback Zo$ received from this one....

"Dear Zo$, your game is broken and I would like to report this recent bug I encountered. I recently PUG'd a vet DLC daily, and was yelled at for using my bow as my main weapon. I was told that I could not light attack my way through ICP, CoS, or RoM. So I L2P (a new term I just learned) and am now heavy attacking. However when I hold down the button to attack on my bow, nothing happens! My character just runs around holding his bow and not shooting anything. I would like his looked into immediately! "

@MyKillv2.0 @grim_tactics

Animation cancelling.

The reason why is animation cancelling, particularly across bars. Previously, you couldn't animation cancel as many skills with the bow HA because the bow HA wouldn't auto-release in the same way the DW and TH HAs do. Now, bow users can animation cancel/weave skills over than Lethal Arrow and Poison Injection without losing the release of the HA.

I gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. When I first saw it I laughed but when you say that it makes sense.
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run bow/bow in Cyrodiil, with pretty good success. I primarily focus on keep defense, but the ganking rotation I use with a bow is always snipe+HA animation cancel on the opener. I want Lethal Arrow to hit them first to proc the stun from stealth and proc the attached resource/immobilization poison, along with defile, since their response will always be break free + heal. If someone told me, prior to these notes, that they were bow ganking with an HA as their opener, I just wouldn't believe them.

Since the HA isn't going to be your opener, I don't see the problem with having it automatically fire given the vast benefits in rotation that opens up. If you thought it was easy to spam Snipe+HA+Poison Injection for ganking now, it will only get easier.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guild
    • Mages Guild

I remember some people were telling me i just refuse to add proper ganking protection to my build:)

And here we are <3

@Dorrino

The stun protection it gives you is still huge, and was always the main reason you and everyone else have been told to slot it. Every ganker would gladly let you have that extra damage protection back if we could just get that first stun on the opener--especially in a resource-management meta.

Im the opposite. The stun isn't what confirms my kills. Me using my combo perfectly does. Even though were in a resource heavy meta come morrowwind... a ganker will still go for max damage in my opinion... so resources are not necessary. I think ZOS has done all us gankers a favour removing the stealth damage mitigation which is not a good thing. This ability was the stealth counter and now there is none. The stealth damage bonus they are removing only harms 1 shot gankers, proc set gankers or heavy attack incap into execute gankers will just kill everyone now. Proxi bombing is going to hurt more now also since nobody can protect them with Radiant Mage Light. THINK OF THE PUGS!
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9rq56k26swk9.png
    General

Guild
    • Mages Guild
        Developer Comments:
        Due to the reduction of sneak attack damage against other player characters, it is no longer necessary for Radiant Magelight to reduce their damage further. This prevents situations where using a sneak attack would actually do less damage than a normal attack. We’ve reduced the cost on this morph to make it more attractive relative to Inner Light.

I believe your going to regret ever changing this ability's function but there is one missing piece you at zos have left out to justify this change in my opinion. How much stealth damage are we losing (vs players or monsters while attacking from stealth)? The patchnotes only stated of a stealth damage bonus but not how much it was. No where on the forums can i find the answer.

What if the right thing to do is to leave the stealth damage bonus and Magelight unchanged but make it so Magelight cannot empower your next attack while in stealth. In my opinion, if you want to tone down stealth damage, it needs to be done by getting rid of this easily accessible empower making Onslaught/Snipe/Wrecking Blow or any other heavy hitting attack that was 1 shotting players... not that strong after losing 20% total damage. [Also reduce proc set damage please.]

Im honestly shocked that this ability is being changed when this skill alone created its own playstyle dynamics for pvp. Now all players are vulnerable to ganks. No longer can i sit in the middle of a group of players and protect them from being bombed by a magicka nightblade with radiant magelight slotted. No longer can i sit out in the open in hopes someone tries to gank me.. then punish them because i had radiant mage light slotted.. preventing some damage (console players cannot see enemy active buffs).

I was a big advocate for the old toggled radiant mage light back in the day, you felt like a sentry and gankers feared you. Not to many people wanted to invest using the ability on both bars but if you did... you created a whole new dynamic that gankers had to worry about. The toggled magelight created gankers that killed other gankers. Something that doesn't happen to often anymore. Gankers knew to stay away from you because you had it floating around you potentially revealing them. I miss those days.

I'm disappointed to see the stealth damage mitigation from radiant and stealth damage bonus mechanic from sneak disappear. When it reality it could have been avoided by adjusting other mechanics (magelight empower / reducing proc set damage). I never got 1 shot with radiant mage light. Its cause and effect... you dont slot the ability your subject to ganks. You slot radiant mage light.. you and your allies become safe from ganks but your down 1 ability (2 abilties when it was a toggle) that may loose you the fight in a 1v1 against a class not stealth oriented. All these mind games were even better when it was a toggle, you could see it active and players knew you sacrificed to use it.

This change reminds me of when we lost camouflage hunters bonus damage to vampires... which made me use the toggled radiant mage light in the first place on my stamina nightblade vampire. It was cause and effect.. your a vampire, your subject to one shots. Which is why so many vampires at the time were using Radiant Mage Light. You use to see vampire gankers with radiant mage light hunting the none vampire gankers using camouflage hunter... so many fond memories.

I just hope your ready for the complaining wrobel. Without stealth damage mitigation, nobody's safe from the nightblade.

Solid post here that I agree with.

I'm not peeved about losing that ability with magelight because now NBs with the nerfs will be doing damage equal to how it prob worked before.

Like you though, I miss having the one huge counter to NB stealth.

I understand that NBs need this ability to get in and get out - but there is nothing wrong with allowing 1 ability to constantly counter this.

At least up the duration because having to constantly spam this when you know a NB is in the area is ridiculous. Increase up time or make it toggle.

There needs to be better counterplay options in this game for all classes.

Then again - they aren't listening anyway.
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    37986527.jpg
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To everyone upset about the BSW changes: This is why we don't offer specific item sets as means by which classes can achieve parity.

It's great when all that farming works for you, but it sure sucks when that farming gets burned to ash doesn't it. If you don't like it, don't expect the same of others.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone DM me if we're all campaigning for "Bow HA change = nerf, sux bigtime" so that I can get on message.

I mean, this is actually a big boon to bow gankers, but I'm not sure if I should say how on the forums because then it might get reversed.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Dark Anchors
    Standing still while in combat with a Dark Anchor now causes an an extraplanar charge to gradually accumulate at your location. A charge that has built to critical levels explodes, damaging those who contributed to its growth and significantly reducing their health recovery.
    This solves nothing on PC FYI.

New macro
    1. Left Mouse Button Down
    2. A 2 sec
    3. D 2 sec
    4. Repeat 2 & 3.

Sorry but making silly mechanics to try and get around what should be paid GM staff work isn't going to solve every issue.

It solves physical botting like taping down your mouse button.
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild
    • Mages Guild

And here we are <3

@Dorrino

Im the opposite. The stun isn't what confirms my kills. Me using my combo perfectly does. Even though were in a resource heavy meta come morrowwind... a ganker will still go for max damage in my opinion... so resources are not necessary. I think ZOS has done all us gankers a favour removing the stealth damage mitigation which is not a good thing. This ability was the stealth counter and now there is none. The stealth damage bonus they are removing only harms 1 shot gankers, proc set gankers or heavy attack incap into execute gankers will just kill everyone now. Proxi bombing is going to hurt more now also since nobody can protect them with Radiant Mage Light. THINK OF THE PUGS!

@GreenSoup2HoT

We'd all get a lot more kills if they didn't have stun protection. Burning the victim's resources is how you get through a heavy armor magplar and it's your only hope if you don't catch the sorc with shields down. The break free cost of the stun would be a huge bonus, to say nothing of the time it gives you to rebuff or pop a DoT. Make no mistake, the stun protection from magelight is absolutely a stealth counter, and remains so even with that damage loss.

Moreover, the stealth damage bonus they are removing does not just harm 1-shot gankers. It is entirely possible to bomb from stealth with a variety of ultimates, and those attacks will suffer damage reduction as well.

Also, since gankers did get their crit from stealth dropped, and since stamina in general continues to bite the big one, I really think it's ok for the classes that slot magelight to die more. It will be good for them emotionally to come to terms with the absence of invincibility. It really isn't fair, and it never escapes notice, how everyone castigates any benefit that comes to stamina users generally, even when the benefit isn't just for stamina users.

Finally, one-shot gankers from stealth are good for the game, full stop. The playstyle is high-skill, counters many invincible builds by catching them off guard, and changes player behavior forcing them to be more cautious in PvP areas. The added tension in PvP areas is perfectly in line with the gravity of the activity performed therein. If you think the TH nightblade who 1vX'ed you is an example of this, think again: that nb performed 1vX with rally, vigor, blessed, and heaps of skill, not stealth damage, even when they used cloak.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    imenace wrote: »
    LMFAO at the heavy bow change ? are you *** kidding me? how is this even possible? these *** devs are a joke, this will make ganking near impossible lmfao

I agree that this change as written is terrible, for reasons that include:
    • For very low level players, who level to 15 with bow only, initiating an attack on your choice of initiative is important to winning fights.
    • Initiating a ranged attack from stealth at your choice of time is important to hitting the target in the correct part of their body.

Fortunately, there's a straightforward fix:
    • Create a UI option in the combat settings that toggles this choice between the old and new ways.
    • Write a tutorial tip that explains both options.
    [

Edited by FrancisCrawford on May 9, 2017 12:39AM
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9rq56k26swk9.png
    General

Guild
    • Mages Guild
        Developer Comments:

Solid post here that I agree with.

I'm not peeved about losing that ability with magelight because now NBs with the nerfs will be doing damage equal to how it prob worked before.

Like you though, I miss having the one huge counter to NB stealth.

I understand that NBs need this ability to get in and get out - but there is nothing wrong with allowing 1 ability to constantly counter this.

At least up the duration because having to constantly spam this when you know a NB is in the area is ridiculous. Increase up time or make it toggle.

There needs to be better counterplay options in this game for all classes.

Then again - they aren't listening anyway.

1. Stun prevention is primary benefit--and most significant stealth counter magelight provides. See other comments.
    2. For further counterplay, try blocking whenever an NB cloaks near you. Block will prevent the stun and mitigate most of the damage.
    3. "Without stealth damage mitigation, nobody's safe from the nightblade." Such a callous and insensitive remark inlight of all the damage nerfs nightblades, and particularly stamblade gankers have received. You are all quite safe from nightblades. You will just have to rely a little more on your awareness and positioning rather than one ability.

Speaking generally, I hope everyone who is complaining about the magelight change never said "buff all classes, no more nerfs" because now the nightblades are getting a buff, and it would hypocritical to complain about it. The same goes for every sorc who ever told someone to just count down sorc shields before ganking. None of those people have any standing to complain about the change to magelight.

The counterplay is still great, and you just have to watch where you are a little bit more.
    Edited by waitwhat on May 9, 2017 12:46AM

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nerienth, skoria are also dd sets... please buff 2pc bonus

I think you actually meant "1-piece bonus".
    Options
  • Thlepse
    Thlepse
    ✭✭✭
    Come on guys. They know we all farmed our asses off to get BSW, so now they want us to go back into grinding dungeons for new sets. It's a cycle to keep us interested in the game.
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jrgray93 wrote: »
    the multiple thousands of dollars I've spent on this game over the years

How is that even possible? Crown Crates?
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »
    Anyone else feeling like Necro + Architect and just heavy attack spam until Soul Harvest is up again?

Heavy attack spam and a magicka-not-spell-power set aren't the best of combinations.
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahk1lleez wrote: »
    Please revert your changes to bow heavy attacks. It is important that we're able to hold our heavy and release the attack with good timing when in stealth and when selecting targets. This change is needlessly detrimental to the usefulness of a bow.

If anything allow staves to operate the same way bows do currently but shorten the time it takes to charge a staff heavy attack to bring them in line.

Best phrasing I've seen to this point in the thread.

But as I said a few posts ago -- this is one of the rare cases where ZoS can have its game-change cake and eat it too. Just create an option for both styles of play.

The one minor problem may be that you need to have "manual fire" vs. "auto-fire" work the same way for all weapons on any particular character.
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The nerf to BSW may make the crafted set julianos more viable again.

One can still use both, because BSW is still a proc set.

Or rather, one can use both IF one first spends much of one's life farming the elusive BSW Sharpened Inferno Staff.
    Options