Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZENIMAX you ruined the game congratulations.

ComboBreaker88
ComboBreaker88
✭✭✭✭✭
First it was the champion point cap. Then it was the cash shop. Then there was a pay wall. Then they made cp useless. On top of completely broken content. [snip] Mark my words morrowwind will kill the game. I'd say fix your game.. but there are already 500 locked thread saying that. You can't just ignore the issues and they go away. The players notice. And most of us who have half a brain are fed up [snip]. You're [snip] completely out of touch with your players. Instead of fixing content that has been broken for 3 YEARS you keep pumping out cash shop items. And putting in a paywall for a DLC? Really? [snip]

[Edit to remove bashing.]
Edited by ComboBreaker88 on May 5, 2017 6:47PM
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread locked in 3...2...1...
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can lock the thread. But the fact remains that most players know I'm right. And those who don't know it yet, will find out the hard way.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can lock the thread. But the fact remains that most players know I'm right. And those who don't know it yet, will find out the hard way.

Or most players just don't let a video game rule their life and emotions o:)
  • OldGamerESO
    OldGamerESO
    ✭✭✭
    Right over the edge
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KaiVox22 wrote: »

It didn't ruin my life. But it has definitely been a big disappointment.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So when is your game coming out?

Most players do NOT believe that you are right.
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got your order wrong. Cash shop was out first, then they created DLCs (because the game is B2P... you know, before the 'paywall' was subscribing), then they capped CP (not even a bad thing, keeping knobs with xp buffs from doing every single thing 25% better), and CP are not 'useless' no matter how much you're going to miss the free sustain on top of the free extra resources. :p
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then walk away if you're not satisfied :p just don't make a goodbye thread about it
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cut the fan boy crap out. When is my game coming out? Here it is: http://www.playdnl.com
    Edited by ComboBreaker88 on May 5, 2017 10:04PM
  • Delgent
    Delgent
    ✭✭✭
    Huh, I still have quite a bit of fun playing ESO. I must be doing it wrong.☹️
    To live for good is to die in the name of honor.
    SEEK AND DESTROY
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then walk away if you're not satisfied :p just don't make a goodbye thread about it

I didn't say goodbye. I said I was fed up. There is a difference.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly this. Also, @ComboBreaker88 insulting those that don't agree with your assessment of the game is not very helpful. I agree there are issues but I still enjoy the game and I still choose to play ESO over other games I have. As long as that is true I will happily play and support ESO. I did get burn out before and took about a year long break. Maybe a break from the game is a good idea in your case.

And, I am fairly confident Morrowind will be a success for ZOS. Heck, with pre-orders it probably already has been.
  • TamrielSaviour215
    TamrielSaviour215
    ✭✭✭
    I was away for quite some time and just returned a few months ago. It was strange and all very new. But I think it was almost needed with the amount of players that stuck around and the amount of new players coming in. I think they have a done a decent job keep things semi level so you're not getting smacked right off the bat.

Think about it, how many players are level 1-50? Not many. Sooooo when you just start the game or create an alt (which most peoples alts are all maxed out too lol) you need to be scaled just so you have a chance.

As for the $$$.....don't pay. there is still plenty to do in this game without spending the cash. I subscribe for the craft bag and DLC. If you don't want to pay, don't. But don't complain that you are getting the short end of the stick because of it.
    PS4/NA
    Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
    Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
    Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
    Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
    Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Neither of you know either of those things.

One very simple question should tell you if you should continue playing eso. Do you enjoy playing eso?
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What is worse is there are still white knights who defend this crap lol
    Troneon wrote: »
    LFG TOOL - BROKEN
    TRIALS - BROKEN
    ACHIEVEMENTS - BROKEN
    SKILLS - BROKEN
    PVP - BROKEN
    SERVERS - USUALLY BROKEN
    LAG / LOADING SCREENS - BROKEN

ESO - ********** BROKEN

But it's ok NO ETA but it is something we want to fix but really we are *** you and don't give a ***.

Please buy more houses though, and don't forget Morrowind patch...nerf everything except the OP warden we need you to buy the fake expansion DLC and don't forget to buy an extra character slot....oh and subscribe...do that too....and....$$$$$$$$$$$

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCD_Jzre3c

PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the changes to CP.
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy it but almost have the twins in Vet m.o.l dead and just want to beat that effing trial. With the nerfs I can see it taking us 3+ months to complete. Still excited for Morrowind so we will have to just wait and see what's in store when it's released.
    Edited by Trashkan on May 5, 2017 5:15PM
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new CP system doesn't make CP useless—CP is honestly more valuable next patch than this patch, it just doesn't do anything for sustain which combined with the new changes ruins sustain in general.
    Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
  • TalonKnight
    TalonKnight
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS decisions used to bother me but now I just take the game for what it is, been here on, and off since closed beta, MMOs are a constantly changing game some decisions for the better some not.

To be honest ZOS probably listens to some of what we ask for, but all in all its still their game, and they have done pretty well with it.

Playing the game, and enjoying what is good about it, and trying to ignore the things you don't like is probably the best way to go about it, that is.... of course. if you like it.

But still the one thing I think is hard for me to figure out is WHY in the world did they not allow us to swim under the water????
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnubbS wrote: »
    The new CP system doesn't make CP useless—CP is honestly more valuable next patch than this patch, it just doesn't do anything for sustain which combined with the new changes ruins sustain in general.

It does not ruin sustain. Sustain is still there. It might need more attention than you are use to, that is all. Honest.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been here 3 years. Will still be here after Morrowind launches.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I said rule your life by the way, not ruin
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    Mol still broken on Xbox one going on 3 months. Still not fixed.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

We would just like to say that we have removed a handful of posts for baiting. If one member's opinion/views does not match your's, that is no reason for attacking each other, or to bait others into an unneeded back and forth. Please do keep in mind that we have rules in place for a reason, and we would like to be sure that all are familiar with the Community Rules.

Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A handfull may think the sky is falling, and can't handle change but that doesn't speak for the many thousands that love the game.

This forum is a small percentage of actual player base, and its a small part of that that are alarming.

If ESO is as terrible as you say, it sounds irreparable for you, so just go. There are many other games. The rest of us that enjoy it will just carry on enjoying it.

Not bashing you just saying A you don't speak did the majority, and B it's just a game. ,
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can say is give me a break...
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnubbS wrote: »

It does not ruin sustain. Sustain is still there. It might need more attention than you are use to, that is all. Honest.

Sustain as we know it is not there—the meta just shifts to Heavy Attack builds—WOO, drop your spammables for some Heavy Attacks! You'll end up with similar sustain—a little lower damage, and a rotation which is a lot more boring. I've already tested it myself—took all my green points out of the sustain passives, and took one point out of my Light Armor skill-lines—I'm not a PvE player so I suck at hitting target skellies anyway, but my DPS went from 39k down to 35k. I'm sure it would be a bit higher if I were good at PvE.

The idea that it will provide a new dynamic playstyle—that "Sustain will require more attention" it's just ludicrous. PvP? This wasn't a PvP change—but damn does it hurt the little man, the 2-4 man small scalers, the 1vXers, they took a massive hit. Honestly—the only thing I do in this game is organized 8-12 man ball group PvP. That niche playstyle—that's the only thing that hasn't taken a hit, if anything I think we got buffed. So I'm actually pretty excited for next patch—but I totally understand why a ton of players aren't excited.
    Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few of us that arent happy. But sucking it up and heavy attacking are what we have to do soon. So its deal with it or move on .
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings all,

We would just like to say that we have removed a handful of posts for baiting. If one member's opinion/views does not match your's, that is no reason for attacking each other, or to bait others into an unneeded back and forth. Please do keep in mind that we have rules in place for a reason, and we would like to be sure that all are familiar with the Community Rules.

Thank you for your understanding!

So I'm confused. Is this a "I quit" thread or a "anyone that disagrees with me is a fanboi" thread? You know, since you have these rules in place and all that?
  • GDOFWR420
    GDOFWR420
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's their game to ruin, your choice to keep playing.
    Maybe take a break till morrowind.