The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

More maintenance for poor EU players soon

ThyIronFist
ThyIronFist
✭✭✭✭✭
We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available.

In response to the ongoing issue, the European PC/Mac megaserver will be taken offline for maintenance:
• PC/Mac: European megaserver for maintenance – May 5, 02:00 UTC (May 4, 10:00PM EDT)

bPzFLqx.jpg

Thanks ZOS, barely able to play this night due to loading screens turning black and freezing. And if we're lucky the servers will be up before 8 in the evening tomorrow so fingers crossed. :)
The Elder Zergs Online
Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
Retired
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LFG TOOL - BROKEN
    TRIALS - BROKEN
    ACHIEVEMENTS - BROKEN
    SKILLS - BROKEN
    PVP - BROKEN
    SERVERS - USUALLY BROKEN
    LAG / LOADING SCREENS - BROKEN

ESO - ********** BROKEN

But it's ok NO ETA but it is something we want to fix but really we are *** you and don't give a ***.

Please buy more houses though, and don't forget Morrowind patch...nerf everything except the OP warden we need you to buy the fake expansion DLC and don't forget to buy an extra character slot....oh and subscribe...do that too....and....$$$$$$$$$$$

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCD_Jzre3c

Edited by Troneon on May 4, 2017 7:17PM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Sigh". :(

Edited by TheTwistedRune on May 4, 2017 7:22PM
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friend of mine actually canceled his sub over the maintenance.

They really need to fix this.

I've been trying to zone into Vaults of Madness for 5 minutes already.
    Edited by Sakiri on May 4, 2017 7:24PM
  • faerigirl
    faerigirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    OH...his...mouth! Is he missing teeth??
    ZN5HqrF.gif
  • blacksghost
    blacksghost
    ✭✭✭✭
    It all just gets worse and worse...
    Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright its not the end.
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least its the first time that its not in our primetime
    Edited by Iyas on May 4, 2017 7:29PM
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was allready close to ragequitting and now stuck in an endless loadscreen again
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elder Bugs Online - Maintenance Unlimited :D
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not starting till 2 am.... seriously folks, how many players are online at two am? o:)
    Edited by Integral1900 on May 4, 2017 7:39PM
  • faerigirl
    faerigirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not starting till 2 am.... seriously folks, how many players are online at two am? o:)

Maybe lots of people

They can log on to PC NA

I log on to PC EU when NA has stuff like that going on. As a matter of fact, I was thinking of making a guild because I'm over there so often :flushed:
  • kiLLahweSPe
    kiLLahweSPe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shut up and buy crowns. Everything is fine.
    PC EU

Tick Tock Tormentor - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon Heart - Unchained - Godslayer - Dawnbringer

Pathfinders
    https://pathfinderseso.shivtr.com/

The Lovely Multicolored Ponies
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And what do you do if you can't login? Doesn't help when it only starts at 2 a.m. then...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    there is a problem..... zos are working to fix it.

why all the whining?
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i understand that this kind of problems may happen, but it would be nice if we have an app to remotely feed the horses. i don't mind to wait a few days to be able to play again, but in the last 2 days i couldn't login and i still can't and my horses are dying :(
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    i understand that this kind of problems may happen, but it would be nice if we have an app to remotely feed the horses. i don't mind to wait a few days to be able to play again, but in the last 2 days i couldn't login and i still can't and my horses are dying :(

IF the server's down your app wouldn't work either.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on if it's game server or just the authentication server.

No game has login on the same hardware as the game itself.

Even the forums are separate.

I remember when WoW had it's login server on the same hardware as the forums. You couldn't complain because they'd be down too lol.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the issues the server is having, I'd think you'd be happy that there's going to be maintenance.

Would you prefer no maintenance, and just let the problems continue?
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of days of my ESO+ are going directly to the toilet... :'(
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Highstake
    Highstake
    ✭✭✭
    There are a really few weeks, when most game mechanics really work as the are intended to, but i can't say that about the past 2 weeks, specially the past week.
    It's a shame, it's a joke, it's horrible sometimes. If my dog could speak, as he can code better, then he probably would ask to do it for ya...
    This game became fast paced, with a rich content, with great environment, many places to see and to go, many peeps to talk with and what do we find?
    Normally the game is available 6 days per week to play...
    Group tool, as we don't have anything else to gather peeps (besides LFM and LFG, ofc) will work or not.
    Dungeons with cracked mechanics...
    Open field pvers with bot settings...
    I gave up pvping, thanks to the hilarious bugs/patches Cyro got, with its lags, etc blablabla. I don't blame any pvp or pvpers.
    Chat window is outdated and almost useless, as it doesn't really allows us to make and keep contact with more than 2-3 peeps at a time.
    Bag, bank is so simple that it makes impossible to have a clear view of what we (i) have, it becomes kinda pain if using more than 3-4 mule chars...
    Crafting and refining are slow, with old behavior and stupid, as it could fail (LOL?). For what reason if we have a chance for 100% sure craft?
    Quest/achievement window doesn't allow even the used to players to fast find a simple thing, if, ofc it doesn't get bugged thanks for the addons;
    Which are outdated thanks for the "administration": every week they deploy a new bugtenance (or no) bugged itself or bugging our addons from properly working.

It was fun playing the 100% addon-free Oblivion and Skyrim, but many addons are NEEDED in order to have a good game experience and fun. While addons are free, so the game is not. I can't do the coding work to update myself each addon, so i rely on the hard work of those who did it and let me download it.
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ported to Rivenspire, past hour and a half have been spent trying to get out of it, to Deshaan, Cyrodiil... endless loading screen or black loading screen. Can't even play anymore.

Another day of ESO plus down the drain. :):):):):):):):):)
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup... tried to change character... endless load screen, tried everything, cant get any character to load now :(
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Troneon wrote: »
    LFG TOOL - BROKEN
    TRIALS - BROKEN
    ACHIEVEMENTS - BROKEN
    SKILLS - BROKEN
    PVP - BROKEN
    SERVERS - USUALLY BROKEN
    LAG / LOADING SCREENS - BROKEN

ESO - ********** BROKEN

But it's ok NO ETA but it is something we want to fix but really we are *** you and don't give a ***.

Please buy more houses though, and don't forget Morrowind patch...nerf everything except the OP warden we need you to buy the fake expansion DLC and don't forget to buy an extra character slot....oh and subscribe...do that too....and....$$$$$$$$$$$

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCD_Jzre3c

Yup. Everything is broken. And all of you are paying for this broken product every month. :)
  • Brumme
    Brumme
    ✭✭✭

i do :)
    i love playing when at night, if i can log in lol :)

still on loading screen
    Edited by Brumme on May 4, 2017 8:49PM
  • Balticthunder
    Balticthunder
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, game near to unplayable, cant leave Grathwood, always stuck in neverending loading sceen lol!
  • Julia_Nix
    Julia_Nix
    ✭✭✭
    Ported to Rivenspire, past hour and a half have been spent trying to get out of it, to Deshaan, Cyrodiil... endless loading screen or black loading screen. Can't even play anymore.

Another day of ESO plus down the drain. :):):):):):):):):)

Lol I am stuck in Rivenspire as well can't port anywhere with this endless loading screen. At least we can go collect butterflies or kill poor Magdelena over and over XD
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

why all the whining?

Because it's a forum and it makes the tiny minority of players who come here, let alone post on it feel important in some utterly meaningless way :D
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to bed the lot of you or I'll send the Wellwa in >:)
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

why all the whining?

While they obviously need to fix it, with the long downtime on Tuesday, I can understand people being upset. Tonight (Thursday) I gave up and watched TV instead as for me it was unplayable.

They are taking server down at 2am my time, I'm up at 7am and have a few hours to play then. It might be back up, it might not.

Bearing in mind I was home all day Tuesday, if its not up by 7am, for me personally it will be the 3rd day out of 4 that I can't log in and play when I want.

Not crying about it, I want them to fix it and I understand unforseen problems can arise at any time, but I would be lying if I said it doesn't bother me.
  • blacksghost
    blacksghost
    ✭✭✭✭
    And there we have it, proof that they could do maintenance while the majority of EU sleeps if they chose to...
    Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright its not the end.
  • UntrustedExistenz
    UntrustedExistenz
    ✭✭✭
    "Number of players with ESO+" = x - me
    :*
    <PC EU>
    Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.