The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a skill to restore stamina in the Undaunted line, like the orbs?
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are there planned changes to health attribute spends (or to magica/syamina attribute spends) on tap for Morrowind to promote and encourage more spending in health and less in the "max mag/stam for dam" we currently see.

As a few of for instances:
    Health could provide stamina and magica regen as well as its current health max and regen.
    Health could provide a "healing received" bonus.
    Health could provide a DoT resistance - say to bleeds.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    What is the tallest mountain in Tamriel and where is it located?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squall8882 wrote: »
    What is the tallest mountain in Tamriel and where is it located?
    @Squall8882 In the ESO time period, it's Red Mountain on Vvardenfell. After that blows its top in 4E 5, it's the Throat of the World in Skyrim.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    Throat of the world, hasn't appeared yet has it? It's still in development on the map? Thank you by the way, I thought Vvardenfell. I was curious on the rest.
    Options
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any information on the status of the following issues:
    1. Streak bug
    2. Healing Ward bug
    3. Lich set bug
    4. vMA staff bug
    5. Trials being virtually unplayable on console

Please and thank you!
    Options
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    Also how tall is red mountain?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squall8882 wrote: »
    Throat of the world, hasn't appeared yet has it? It's still in development on the map? Thank you by the way, I thought Vvardenfell. I was curious on the rest.
    Yeah, you can get to the bottom of the 7,000 Steps from Ivarstead in the Rift, but the rest of the route up is blocked.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Options
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    Thank you
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we see World Bosses pledges added to pledge locations (more like Orsinium).
    Edited by Inhuman003 on March 30, 2017 8:42PM
    Options
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many signatures do we need on this petition to pass?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/331925/finedrin-in-rawlkha#latest
    Options
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get the Blacksmith & Chef costumes back in the Crown Store?

Thanks,
    Jim.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beetle pets added in ESO for achievement or Crown Store.
    Here's the list: •Assassin Beetle
    •Beetle Scuttle
    •Thunderbug
    •Shalk
    •Fiendroth (bring back Imperial City addition)
    •hoarvor (bring back ESO Live drawing)
    •Shroom Beetle (Morrowind coming soon addition)
    Options
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    Whens heavy gear ginna be made so its not overpowered? Getting sick of tank healer dps all in onr classes
    Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we get to see the Telvanni Coast in the up and comming years in ESO?

Can I get a /lurk?!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Options
  • Scientific04
    Scientific04
    Soul Shriven
    OK you say ask anything or hear of anything, why is it that ESO at like they cannot respond to any requests we need to put in why do you have to email just to get a response to fix the problem why is it that y'all can't seem to do your payments on time even if we're doing our payments and we make him you can't seem to get a crown why is it when we saving that we haven't received Our crowns you take offensively comment that we use and then you send somebody to send the email saying what we did send it to you and you did receive something and you huge part of it when you know we haven't bought anything because it would show up even when we tell you we have it it never shows we constantly fight with you you constantly tell you to fix the bugs we constantly complain about the system being so horrible on the console what is your response nothing yet take care of the PC like it's everything shipped baby and I understand the PC but you have no love for the Xbox/PlayStation.. garbage to you you know like you don't have time for it I even put in a request to your sellers have an all out battle.Straight bragging rights Three factions ,three Console three factions Xbox as a fraction play station as a faction PC as a fraction one month, no dueling, no benefits just take the bragging rights and what did Zenimax/Bethesda says no comment always no comment you can never comment
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK you say ask anything or hear of anything, why is it that ESO at like they cannot respond to any requests we need to put in why do you have to email just to get a response to fix the problem why is it that y'all can't seem to do your payments on time even if we're doing our payments and we make him you can't seem to get a crown why is it when we saving that we haven't received Our crowns you take offensively comment that we use and then you send somebody to send the email saying what we did send it to you and you did receive something and you huge part of it when you know we haven't bought anything because it would show up even when we tell you we have it it never shows we constantly fight with you you constantly tell you to fix the bugs we constantly complain about the system being so horrible on the console what is your response nothing yet take care of the PC like it's everything shipped baby and I understand the PC but you have no love for the Xbox/PlayStation.. garbage to you you know like you don't have time for it I even put in a request to your sellers have an all out battle.Straight bragging rights Three factions ,three Console three factions Xbox as a fraction play station as a faction PC as a fraction one month, no dueling, no benefits just take the bragging rights and what did Zenimax/Bethesda says no comment always no comment you can never comment
    Sentences are your friend... What's the question? (Although they don't seem to be answering these on ESO Live any more anyway; maybe they should just sink this thread now...)
    Options
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Hey guys, love ESO and ESO Live! I know the next episode is April 14, and we will be seeing another skill line, hopefully Winters Embrace, but anyway I was wondering if we could also see 1, just 1, of the new delves, even just the inside entrance of one. I would love to get an idea what the theme of these new delves will look like. Thanks.
    Options
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno will we ever get some QOL improvements for character organization? i would like to be able to organize my character list by level, faction etc. im crossing my fingers for it to launch with morrowind but i shouldnt keep my hopes too high :(
    Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Sentences are your friend... What's the question? (Although they don't seem to be answering these on ESO Live any more anyway; maybe they should just sink this thread now...)

I agree they should sink a thread they no longer use. It would help with 'transparency'. "No ETA"
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Options
  • Scientific04
    Scientific04
    Soul Shriven
    No I'm not too sure about shrink the tread means but if that means to enlighten the upper staff into some of these issues then I don't know why he hasn't been brought up and if ESO Live never acknowledges anything. You'll never get a clear-cut answer will just get something at sounds like Stan Lee wrote - " catch those evil doers, or same Bat channel same Bat time.truthfully do they ever read anything that the forum has written,complaints, suggestions, transition. You can't get a better idea of what I said if I could get a petition together with loyal ESO Long time players i'm pretty sure no one would disagree with a three factions War you have servers that are big enough to handle it and I'm pretty sure it's not that hot to work A program that could get for one month or three in one battle Xbox v.PS v.PC's no mods, no glitches,no duels, they could be all held in Cyrodiil. But the higher ups won't approve that PC is too precious.
    Options
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell us about the ghost at the lake nearby Sejanus! Who is he? What happened to him?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/332214/who-is-this-ghost-at-the-lake-nearby-sejanus#latest
    Options
  • Tess_Phyreforge
    Tess_Phyreforge
    ✭✭✭
    On your next ESO Live can you please show us what Notable homes will come with Morrowind?

Since you are placing the Island on sale for a limited time and costing real money I would like to see what Morrowind will offer before I buy a Guild home
    Options
  • KingSuperGuppy
    KingSuperGuppy
    Soul Shriven
    Can we please change the 4th set piece bonus of ice furnace to spell damage so the set becomes viable? The fact is still has weapon damage and not spell damage is crazy at this point in the game since magicka abilities can no longer scale in this way

Zenimax pls
    Options
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about making the reset timer on group finder reset if you get kicked from group. The whole group finder thing needs a overhaul really.
    Edited by Cêltic421 on April 5, 2017 10:03PM
    Options
  • FuriousFridge
    FuriousFridge
    ✭✭✭
    Well since we have all kinds of random funky stuff in game now I would like a permanent weapon glow slot for weapons. Alkosh already has a permanent purple glow so to add effects that you could add to your own shouldn't be an issue even NPCs have flaming swords that stay lit.
    Options
  • Dusty0414
    Dusty0414
    Soul Shriven
    Will we be able to pay to transfer our eso accoints from xbox to pc? I know alot of people who would happily pay for the game and an extra charge to transfer their accounts to pc from the Xbox na servers.
    Options
  • jahkirb16_ESO
    jahkirb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    1. Alot of players(including me) have problems with sneaking animations on som characters. it seems it is a bug that makes sneaking look and feel very strange. When moving in sneak you end up moving in a upright possition, and this is an issue regardless of itemset bonuses and vampireism, My character is NOT a vampire and i have tried to respec all skills,, atribute points and championpoints back and forth with out any change. I have changed item sets and weapons and even tried without any gear at all, but no change whatsoever. PLEASE look into this. (the reason i mentioned vampireism, is that some players only get this bug if their character is a vampire)

2.What about factionchange? will this be added at some point?
    Edited by jahkirb16_ESO on April 6, 2017 2:31PM
    Options
  • RAFEBLACK
    RAFEBLACK
    I know this has been said many times by many players, but hey how about a DLC of vampire stuff? Vampire craftable armor or a merchant who sells it. Blood bottles for bottling blood to use to heal ourselves or strengthen or feed. Bat form for travelling. At high lvl vampire the ability to turn a npc and have a vampire follower who will help you in combat. How about not being attacked by other vamps bcuz they are your bloodkin. Being able to speak to them. How about when you die you ressurect in a coffin in a tomb nearby wherever you died. How about an old ruined castle with coffins that are useable in the basement that is accessible to vampire players. O and dont forget an ability to place an npc in a trance like state where you can feed on them without them knowing and if done with no witnesses there is no gaurds coming after you and no bounty.
    Options
  • RAFEBLACK
    RAFEBLACK
    yep
    Options
This discussion has been closed.