The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    goboltz wrote: »
    Question 3:
    Every once in a while I get "Kicked out for SPAMMING Chat" , But I'm NOT in chat or even having a conversation with anyone !?
    Is this a Glitch?! or is someone using a 3rd party app in my name to get me kicked so they can get ALL the resources ?!
    @goboltz It probably said "message spamming", which isn't spamming in chat. It's referring to an excessive number of information packets (or "messages") being sent from the client to the server, which can happen in areas with heavy lag, as it will store up a load of ability presses and fire them to the server all at once. (On PC, some inefficiently-coded add-ons may also cause this, for example by continuously asking the server to move stuff in and out of the bank, but since you're on console this explanation doesn't apply).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    goboltz wrote: »
    Question 3:
    Every once in a while I get "Kicked out for SPAMMING Chat" , But I'm NOT in chat or even having a conversation with anyone !?
    Is this a Glitch?! or is someone using a 3rd party app in my name to get me kicked so they can get ALL the resources ?!

When you experience a connexion issue or your network goes down for a few seconds and you persist (without knowing that such issue exists) in moving your character, using skills, interacting with items around you or else, the game receives all that information at once when your connexion is recovered, therefore for the client server you are sending an unusual amount of actions (messages) in a very short period of time (spam) and you are kicked as a prevention to avoid botting, spamming or macro using.
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the characters from the Ring of Daggers ever get a spotlight in future content? I mean we get a lot of expose with Raz and the Queens Eyes. What was the Pacts version of spies called again?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What amazing future adventures await Rigurt the Brash?!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS,

many people feel, that the changes to balance PVP, negatively affect PVE experience. For example the upcomming change to CP trees.

Why don`t you make these changes only to PVP, if you want to balance PVP? Why do you affect also PVE, when most of the PVE is completely different from PVP????

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror @Wrobel @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple of questions.

Q: Will the buff tracking announced for console also be released on PC?

Q: Could you give some more information on the CP changes which could be coming (photos from PAX)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA for anyone wanting to watch today's ESO live via twitch: while the US has switched to daylight saving already other parts of the world (i.e. Europe) hasn't yet. Check the time (3pm EDT, 19:00 GMT) against your local time so you won't miss the show by one hour my mistake ;-)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    What was the Pacts version of spies called again?
    @Vanthras79 Hidden Armigers. They turned up even less than the Ring of Daggers I think.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Loafy
    Loafy
    Soul Shriven
    Where do I cancel my pre-order.

How long does is it going to take to get a reply from someone in charge.
  • tichybonub19_ESO
    tichybonub19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I just heard that eso has 2 lists for their players. If you are one list your drops are no good. If you are on the other list (and I also heard..Aussie and Canadians) get the best drops. I also heard this from more than one source. Care to tell us why we are hearing this?
  • Knight00011
    Knight00011
    Soul Shriven
    Hello ZOS,

I have 3 questions.

Can we get more animations while fighting with a sword, bow and magic wise?

Can we have the option to preview items on the character, like I would like to see how a sword looks, or a full set of armor I would like to make.

Also, can we play a demon race?
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    See my previous comment about being able to craft/purchase crafting writ boards so we can have them in our houses.

Also when are the three hero costumes from the first trailer becoming available again? I'm sure you are getting new customers because of Morrowind who would love a Breton hero, Elvish hero or Nord hero costume. There are more current customers who missed out getting those from crown store.

Also a sale on crowns would be nice again. As far as I know you only did it once.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Hello ZOS,

I have 3 questions.

Can we get more animations while fighting with a sword, bow and magic wise?

Can we have the option to preview items on the character, like I would like to see how a sword looks, or a full set of armor I would like to make.

Also, can we play a demon race?

If you want to preview any item, there are websites that people put up to preview armor, weapons, costumes etc. I recommend ESO Fashion. Google it.

Also about the races, no. You can only be one of the 10 main races. They do have polymorph costumes that make you like like a dremora but that's just a costume.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • jakeyura
    jakeyura
    ✭✭
    What do you guys think about adding a small group only campaign? Max group size being 4, 6 or 8.

I would love to see this discussed on ESO live. I think it would improve server quality and open world PVP quality.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I felt like i read in the lore about thes econd era somewhere, that the mages guild and the worm cult have "epic battles". Something about Mannimarco fighting off against Vanus Galerion. Will these battles ever make it into ESO's timeline? We know Mannimarco comes back.

• Aeolwind
    Aeolwind
    ✭✭✭
    1) The biggest downfall of ESO is the terrible RNG; why is the random loot generation so terrible in ESO? Why not add the dungeon quest repeatable as a daily and give a selection of loot from the dungeon for a player to choose from? And after say 30-50 completions give them a choice of ANY item from the dungeon. Same goes for VMA, DSA.

2) Why can't we craft jewelry yet?

3) Why do you allow PVP balance to affect PVE balance & vice versa?

4) Why aren't all equipment traits equally useful? And why are certain ones allowed to stand head and shoulders above the rest in terms of damage or prevention thereof?

• Tallon
    Tallon
    Soul Shriven
    Question: Will a hide tabard button be available in the near future? As a guild feature, we love our members to wear their tabard as it displays the guild name but for some events, it takes away from the character armor.
  • Katsumi
    Katsumi
    Soul Shriven
    This is in response from one of my forum posts.

Will/Can these feature's be added to the game soon?

°Add an option so that the group leader can assign a certain person who can clean up the group and remove group members and also invite people to the group, this would mainly be for PvP. This way while the group leader is busy commanding and talking and does not have time to stop and add people to the group you can have a designated person who can also do these things, the designated person would also have an icon by their name like the crown but of course a different icon.

°Add PvP same alliance character's to share their PvP rank. Of course the skill lines would still have to be leveled up depending on what character you are on. This way you're rank for same alliance will follow you no matter what character you switch to, as long it is the same alliance. If you have a different character who is not the same alliance, their rank will not follow them.

°Fix switching to a diffrent character, we all know that if you're in a group and you switch character's that you have to either leave the group or be removed and once you're on your new character then be readded to the group. This would be an excellent feature to fix.

The first one really does need to be a feature and definitely the last one.

Thank you for you're time.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many different hats does Brian Wheeler own?

• Surgee
    Surgee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are there plans to fix the quest markers issue present on Xbox One for almost a year that makes the framerate dip below 10 fps or is it now a permanent feature of the game? Cheers.
  • LeRoyJenkins001
    LeRoyJenkins001
    Soul Shriven
    I bought this for PS4, and the box said no game subscription required. A friend of mine messaged me and told me that there was a fee per month to play the game and that the box was not mentioning it at all. I deleted my game off my ps4 until I can clear this up. Is there any monthly recurring fee charged by either ESO or Sony to play this online other then having to have PS+ account?? Thanks for any help clearing this up for me.
    Dallas
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought this for PS4, and the box said no game subscription required. A friend of mine messaged me and told me that there was a fee per month to play the game and that the box was not mentioning it at all. I deleted my game off my ps4 until I can clear this up. Is there any monthly recurring fee charged by either ESO or Sony to play this online other then having to have PS+ account?? Thanks for any help clearing this up for me.
    Dallas
    @LeRoyJenkins001 The only recurring subscription you need to play ESO on PS4 is PS+. There is an optional premium service for ESO called ESO Plus which gives a 10% boost to XP and Gold, allows access to DLC zones, and some other benefits.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eta on weapon yes?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a skill to restore stamina in the Undaunted line, like the orbs?
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are there planned changes to health attribute spends (or to magica/syamina attribute spends) on tap for Morrowind to promote and encourage more spending in health and less in the "max mag/stam for dam" we currently see.

As a few of for instances:
    Health could provide stamina and magica regen as well as its current health max and regen.
    Health could provide a "healing received" bonus.
    Health could provide a DoT resistance - say to bleeds.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    What is the tallest mountain in Tamriel and where is it located?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squall8882 wrote: »
    What is the tallest mountain in Tamriel and where is it located?
    @Squall8882 In the ESO time period, it's Red Mountain on Vvardenfell. After that blows its top in 4E 5, it's the Throat of the World in Skyrim.
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    Throat of the world, hasn't appeared yet has it? It's still in development on the map? Thank you by the way, I thought Vvardenfell. I was curious on the rest.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any information on the status of the following issues:
    1. Streak bug
    2. Healing Ward bug
    3. Lich set bug
    4. vMA staff bug
    5. Trials being virtually unplayable on console

Please and thank you!
  • Squall8882