The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. See you guys in Haderus.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ŞϕƦѦ wrote: »
    PS: I have no problem with you Emily. Though your post outlining what happened wasn't really true, I did notice you saying that you didn't know it was me. As you know, I removed you from friends because I didn't understand why you were being so aggressive towards me. That post cleared it up.

I haven't seen the videos yet but I can't wait to watch them. I'm sure I am in there somewhere :)

I'm not sure what I said was not true but I had no clue Mr. S was the same person on AD/DC. I thought there was a good Sora ( AD ) and a bad Sora ( DC ). So when you messaged me on your AD I had no interest in listening to you. Maybe If you would have said something like "This is Sora from DC" things may have ended up differently.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a shame this thread has been so dead lately, otherwise I'd bet things would be getting pretty interesting around here.

Or maybe for the sake of not getting the thread closed it's a good thing it's been slow.
    Options
  • Atregan
    Atregan
    Soul Shriven
    I'll let the others get back to their Sora bashing.
    Usually when people are bashing someone it's a compliment. If you weren't doing something right, you wouldn't be being talked about.

Very entertaining videos btw. Good stuff.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atregan wrote: »
    Usually when people are bashing someone it's a compliment.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and disagree with you. That's a pretty odd world view. I say this independent of my views on Sora or our interactions. That's just a pretty profoundly strange perspective.

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the video's were bad, I wanted to see 2 hours of me fighting.

I think some of these video's are misleading. I remember fighting Sora a few times. Once in front of Roe, and once in front of Brindle. Both times he wiped us, however, those players were really bad. I know I am not that good, and they were worse than me.

Then I remember fighting him in front of Allessia, and he killed me but than ran from the person who was beating him up.

Options
  • ŞϕƦѦ
    ŞϕƦѦ
    Soul Shriven
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I think some of these video's are misleading. I remember fighting Sora a few times. Once in front of Roe, and once in front of Brindle. Both times he wiped us, however, those players were really bad. I know I am not that good, and they were worse than me.

Then I remember fighting him in front of Allessia, and he killed me but than ran from the person who was beating him up.
    I do indeed retreat when I'm being pressured, so I could see that happening. I think you might be a little unclear on the circumstance though... were there other people around? Was I out of resources after chasing and/or killing you? Did I have a bunch of guards on me? Was I being sieged?

I can't think of 1 time that I ran from anyone 1 vs 1. I play a nightblade as I believe the class is intended to be played: hit hard and get back into the shadows - use the environment to your advantage - use the element of surprise - outmaneuver and outwit your opponents - thin your enemies out by making them chase you over/through environmental obstacles, etc. I am not a tank, I cannot mitigate damage well. I will need to cloak, buff, heal, etc before getting back into the fray at times. Was I just recovering to re-engage?
    Edited by ŞϕƦѦ on March 6, 2017 6:57PM
    UserID = @Sora-Valence | Youtube
    Şora | AD | Stamina Nightblade
    Şaint Şora | AD | Magicka Templar
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    he killed me but than ran from the person who was beating him up.

That does sum up the Nightblade playstyle fairly well.

7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the videos, actually. Regardless of what personal views people have for Sora, He's still 1vXing properly. Good or bad, he's still taking on 7-ish people at a time who would probably have the dps of 2-3 good players as well as getting constantly CC'd. You can't bash someone and say something along the lines of ,"ha if that were my group, you totally would have died". that just makes you sound stupid because regardless, he's still outnumbered in these videos.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fundamentally, most 1vX is entirely dependent on your enemies being bad. There are very few people we see doing 1vX on the forums that aren't 1vXing potatoes. IMO, I find things like EU/PC's Kite Squad much more impressive than any 1vX in here. Watching a 4-man take apart an organized 12-man guild group and pugs because of organized technique is a lot more impressive to me.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the non CP week for vets. To many proc set builds in azuras for me to want to keep playing there :(
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on March 6, 2017 7:58PM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola , come play Haderus.

Edit: I'll play Azura's if you want - I just need to farm up a 5 piece in Ruins of Mazzatun and then I'm good to go.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 6, 2017 7:21PM
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously who hasn't won a 1vX fight here besides @Lumsdenml.

I know one time I wiped 4 EP outside bleakers, and someone in zone chat said I was OP. I had to laugh because it was not supposed to end like that.

Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the past few pages I've skimmed through, it appears I've been missed. Worry not, I am returning to do some runs through BwB as I rebuilt my characters on the Dominion side.

Here are my first few videos of me uhh...
    Thing about Mrs. S is that he thinks he's 1vXing but he's got a zerg of trolls behind him every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUhI4CVoGI&t=8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--7po27DRNs&t=2s

Btw... one might say it's a bit cowardice to spend all this time making up stories about someone who isn't here to defend himself (though I don't care to) ... just saying.

Anyways, to those who don't take this game too seriously:
    I hope you enjoy the videos. I'll be making 1-2 more as I take my magicka templar through BwB. I also intend to make a BwB tutorial for newer players and some Azura videos following that.

PS: I have no problem with you Emily. Though your post outlining what happened wasn't really true, I did notice you saying that you didn't know it was me. As you know, I removed you from friends because I didn't understand why you were being so aggressive towards me. That post cleared it up.

I'm guessing most of us knew you would show up at some point. You not being here to defend yourself has never been a problem. Lol. But while we are on the subject what about all those ppl who are in your videos? They have all been cut, spliced, sped up and killed without having a say in it....

Anyway, you are obviously a very good player SORA. Your just kind of a troll. I read your zone chat when we are graced with your presence and it's often pretty abrasive.

That being said, the videos r good, entertaining even. I did notice it wasn't always a 1 v X but very skillful nonetheless.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on March 6, 2017 8:17PM
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the past few pages I've skimmed through, it appears I've been missed. Worry not, I am returning to do some runs through BwB as I rebuilt my characters on the Dominion side.

Here are my first few videos of me uhh...
    Thing about Mrs. S is that he thinks he's 1vXing but he's got a zerg of trolls behind him every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUhI4CVoGI&t=8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--7po27DRNs&t=2s

Btw... one might say it's a bit cowardice to spend all this time making up stories about someone who isn't here to defend himself (though I don't care to) ... just saying.

Anyways, to those who don't take this game too seriously:
    I hope you enjoy the videos. I'll be making 1-2 more as I take my magicka templar through BwB. I also intend to make a BwB tutorial for newer players and some Azura videos following that.

I'm guessing most of us knew you would show up at some point. S you not being here to defend yourself has never been a problem. Lol. But while we are on the subject what about all those ppl who are in your videos? They have all been cut, spliced, sped up and killed without having a say in it....

Anyway, you are obviously a very good player SORA. Your just kind of a troll. I read your zone chat when we are graced with your presence and it's often pretty abrasive.

That being said, the videos r good, entertaining even. I did notice it wasn't always a 1 v X but very skillfu5 nonetheless.

Hope this clears things up.

Also I have no idea how I became a part of this previous quote. Haha.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have yet to experience a personality conflict with the person of topic here. The last time I was on, he hit me while I was on my horse, allowed me to dismount, signaled me for a 1v1, beat me then saluted me and disappeared. No trash talk or anything. Perhaps I'm not good enough to warrant any trash talk. I'm not sure.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously who hasn't won a 1vX fight here besides @Lumsdenml.

I know one time I wiped 4 EP outside bleakers, and someone in zone chat said I was OP. I had to laugh because it was not supposed to end like that.

Just because I can't even 1v1 someone.... :(
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Atregan
    Atregan
    Soul Shriven
    Your just kind of a troll. I read your zone chat when we are graced with your presence and it's often pretty abrasive.
    I've had the opposite experience. Even when one of the byte people was laying into him really hard in zone chat talking about how much he hates him and this that and the next thing, Sora kept repeating things like "That's not helpful" "Let's focus on the map now and worry about that later" "I get it you don't like me, you're mad, I'm a terrible person, let's move on" and other things like that. I fought against him when he was DC and never had a bad experience. Since he came to AD I notice we are doing better, he helps lead and he works well with our other leaders, and I have not once seen him argue with anyone.

If you are saying things about him and he responds in an unsatisfactory way then maybe just stop talking about him? I don't see him out here talking about you. Why is everyone so concerned with him?

From what I can tell he is just playing the game and working with his faction. Jeez leave the guy alone.

Edited by Atregan on March 6, 2017 8:53PM
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind, won't get involved in this after all <.<
    Edited by PemPem on March 6, 2017 9:02PM
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »

Lol
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Your just kind of a troll. I read your zone chat when we are graced with your presence and it's often pretty abrasive.
    I've had the opposite experience. Even when one of the byte people was laying into him really hard in zone chat talking about how much he hates him and this that and the next thing, Sora kept repeating things like "That's not helpful" "Let's focus on the map now and worry about that later" "I get it you don't like me, you're mad, I'm a terrible person, let's move on" and other things like that. I fought against him when he was DC and never had a bad experience. Since he came to AD I notice we are doing better, he helps lead and he works well with our other leaders, and I have not once seen him argue with anyone.

If you are saying things about him and he responds in an unsatisfactory way then maybe just stop talking about him? I don't see him out here talking about you. Why is everyone so concerned with him?

From what I can tell he is just playing the game and working with his faction. Jeez leave the guy alone.

Sure no problem. I've heard him caps lk some terrible things which may have set my mood, but it's not the end of the world. I will say that when people start streaming content they open them selves up to scrutiny. Isn't this how it should be? I mean if you step into the spotlight aren't you asking for critical analysis?

Anyway I've probably opened a can with a bit too many worms but that's life I guess. o:)
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on March 6, 2017 9:19PM
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah... I was thinking the same thing! :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure no problem. I've heard him caps lk some terrible things which may have set my mood, but it's not the end of the world. I will say that when people start streaming content they open them selves up to scrutiny. Isn't this how it should be? I mean if you step into the spotlight aren't you asking for critical analysis?

Anyway I've probably opened a can with a bit too many worms but that's life I guess. o:)

BTW, I was going to create a video of me running around BWB, but then I found out the title of my video has already been used to make a movie.... Didn't want to infringe on copyrighted material, so I decided not to make it...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2557490/
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

BTW, I was going to create a video of me running around BWB, but then I found out the title of my video has already been used to make a movie.... Didn't want to infringe on copyrighted material, so I decided not to make it...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2557490/

Now thts a great EP spoof title. I love it.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

reported, pem for being poopy.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Fundamentally, most 1vX is entirely dependent on your enemies being bad.

I agree with this statement. There is a huge skill gap in BwB and this is why the best players of this campaign can win 1v5+.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay @Valen_Byte is here!
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have fallen victim to the ZOS censor! But I actually find the skill gap worse in other campaigns.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Yay @Valen_Byte is here!

There are Bytes again?! Hooray! I shall give them the ol' DC welcome....when I get out of my training gear....
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the video's were bad, I wanted to see 2 hours of me fighting.

You could argue that all highlight videos are misleading. The whole point of them is to show really great moments. You don't put all those times you got killed in your highlight videos. And any 1vXer will tell you that 1vX is pretty reliant on fighting bad players and/or having an environmental advantage. And that's not to try to diminish 1vX or anything, because it still takes skill to do, but criticizing a 1vX video because the enemies are bad players isn't really fair since that's pretty much the only way one can 1vX.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.