The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Would it help if I said you all suck?

Yes. And btw, Deciever and I are cooking up something to counter the magicka dk plague that has begun to sweep cyrodil.

I've found curse,force crush spam, endless fury to be a fab lil mag dk counter. keep flappin those wings darlings!!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Would it help if I said you all suck?

No, you!

I won't argue. I'm really not very good. Average at best.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really think you all suck.

you can't lie. I suck.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really do suck.

That being said any AD or EP or DC run into Uzul gro- Uzmoktul? It's my latest heal bot. Heir to Krogmak gro-Uzmoktul. Since I rarely group and don't run add-ons, save for lorebook/skyshard, it's hard for me to tell his impact.

I've also been thinking about rolling an EP char but your population is good now. I've been DC always but I've started to wonder what it's like to horse sim from Arrius to Chal instead of bleaks to Chal. :)

I don't recall that particular name, but anybody with a difficult to pronounce name--especially healers--melts into a pot of general rage in my mind. I have to say that in TS, you make my life hard : P

On the flipside, big shoutout to healers who role the same name over and over. Yeah.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Is there a magDK plague? I actually haven't noticed one. It's still an underpowered class relative to others - in both vet and nonvet.

LIES

I will also say tht while there are not a ton of Mag dks, the ones that are around are very op. They t not underpowered as far as I can tell. Plus if Rak calls you out, you know your in trouble....

I don't know if I would call Mag DK underpowered, but if you were to rank the Magicka and Stamina version of all the classes, I would say Mag DK is still somewhere in the bottom four. I do think that Mag DK is one of the more difficult classes to play effectively right now, but can be very strong when played well. And that could explain your observation. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that quite a few people have tried playing Mag DK, only to get frustrated and decide to start playing another class instead, and the ones that you do tend to run into are the players who have stuck with it long enough to actually become good with it. That's pretty much what happened to me, as I started playing on my Mag DK around a year ago, but got frustrated with feeling so weak and started playing other classes instead. It wasn't until a couple months ago that I decided to pick it back up and actually stick with it, and I am really glad I did because on the other side of things, once you start to get good with Mag DK, it can feel just as strong as any other class out there, and is really fun to play.

Yes. I believe this is spot on. The result is that we have some ridiculously skilled Mag DK players running around BWB (ahem..... exile). Didn't mag DK recently get a buff?
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weak buffs. The healing being up to snuff is great though. I feel like I've pulled off some really improbably 1vX lately with magDK. But then again, I feel like it would have been easier on my stamDK.

@Enipfodnuos , I just hope that some day I get called out in TS.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

you can't lie. I suck.

I think we can all agree that the only player tht is truly OP , and within whose shadow we will always suck is....... Loading Screen.
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Weak buffs. The healing being up to snuff is great though. I feel like I've pulled off some really improbably 1vX lately with magDK. But then again, I feel like it would have been easier on my stamDK.

At the risk of showing the world what a moron I truly am.... what is TS?
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

At the risk of showing the world what a moron I truly am.... what is TS?

Teamspeak.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    O
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

Trust me. You are called out all the time.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm actually kind of glad that the Mag DK buffs weren't that impressive. I'd rather see them make minor changes to try to bring each class closer to the power curve than make huge buffs/nerfs that make classes either unplayable or overpowered. While I would still like to see Mag DKs (as well as a couple other classes) get a little additional help, overall I think they're in a pretty good spot where they aren't overpowered, but can still be competitive.

Sadly, I haven't even gotten to try the new heal yet. I never bothered to level Dragons Blood so I don't have Coagulating Blood unlocked yet, and being at level 48 I don't see myself unlocking the morph before I vet out. I will be leveling it up and testing it out (along with a couple other things) in Azura's before making my new Mag DK though, so hopefully I'll have a really good idea of how I want to run my new build.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

you can't lie. I suck.

I think we can all agree that the only player tht is truly OP , and within whose shadow we will always suck is....... Loading Screen.

I think load screen has killed me more times than any single player, and not even a 3/3/3 bar zerg can take it down, it only ever seems to get stronger! Totally OP

ME vs Loading screen
    200w.gif
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 16, 2017 4:23AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was only 1 of my toons that i actually followed a video from ... and that was my first toon .... my mNB was Deltia's Umbra build .... and in pvp ..... it.... SUCKED ... well... in general looking back it pretty much sucked ... dont know if it was the build itself or just the user .... ive gotten tips from videos but i will never follow a full build again .... my first completely self based build that i did was Ookami of Blackwater (my Imperial mPlar )
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In general I don't like playing builds that are taken directly from other folks. It's hard to do because often the way they play that build is very different from the way you play it and you are missing the full picture.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree @Adenoma i def didnt enjoy playing him .... which is y i turned him into my crafter lol ... every toon ive made since Ookami has been my own thoughts ... Onslaught was the beginning to my tanky builds ... told saber about it he tried it out then we talked about the build together a bit and he suggested replacing one of the sets with another one which we tested and seemed to work a bit better for fang of wölfpack .... its def more enjoyable when the build comes from your own mind then a pre made build
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like my builds the best. They are cheap and squishy but fun. I get rezzes off pretty fast and hit pretty hard for the most part. I only win about half of the 1v1 fights I get into but who cares. ZOS takes way too much input from people that make build video imo. The game needs to be balanced around the majority of the player base not the minority.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna say this thing here: Just because you don't recall something, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Maybe it was too long ago, maybe too many things have happened in the span of time things were discussed but I can assure you that the two things ranted about yesterday did in fact happen. He wasn't saying everything you do is bc of him, ffs that would be stupid, ofc you've grown and done your own things with it. But he aint crazy either, these things were discussed with him, whether you choose to remember or not.

I'm not here to start a freakin war, don't even care to argue about it, just to stand beside my husband whom you 2 seem to think is outta his mind. Hes not, these things happened. But that really wasn't his point. Obviously some things are bothering and when left to bother for too long... explosions may occur. Rants happen, take it for what its worth and move on but I wont let anyone act like hes lying or making *** up. That's all I'm gonna say about it.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm taking credit for my first PvP build!

Emily's Noob Vampire Build:
    5 white ( in game drop )
    2 green ( in game drop )
    no jewelry or enchantments

2 handed sword both bars
    Points in health/stam/magic ( split up evenly )

I personally listen to everyone advice when it comes to creating a build. Doesn't necessarily mean I will use their advice, but I definitely listen to them.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

"SNIPER GET DOWN" is what I would hope for.
    "F ing snipe spammer" is what I'll probably get
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    more like "f ing snipe/cloak spammer... KILL IT!!! " @Just_call_me_Cola lol

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i felt bad a little bit the other day ... i ran into an ad ( new player i think ) and i literally melted him/her in just a few seconds ... all they were able to do was hit me with bash ONCE before they died .... and i wasnt in stealth to begin with and they were coming toward me so they fully saw me the entire time lol

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i felt bad a little bit the other day ... i ran into an ad ( new player i think ) and i literally melted him/her in just a few seconds ... all they were able to do was hit me with bash ONCE before they died .... and i wasnt in stealth to begin with and they were coming toward me so they fully saw me the entire time lol
    There is currently an on-going story that people associate with me being "cruel" in our discord because I was messing around one night and saw an ad running from Alessia lm towards Roe bridge and when I caught up i started waving but they attacked me so I slapped them and they started running for the sewer entrance.

Just for fun, I 360 no scope jumped over the water in Lake Rumare, chain pulled the ad in with me, walked out and used talons and they died to slaughter fish. The toon was like level 10 or something so I got yelled at. :C
    Edited by Mjollo on February 16, 2017 4:26PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

:O I don't have a night blade sniper.....yet
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 16, 2017 4:27PM
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO @Defialed that is soooo cruel lmfao ... funny as hell though

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like fighting folks on the bridge, getting them to chase me and fall in water and cast shattering rocks on them. Whoops.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't like snipe being the first bow skill, I miss poison arrow on low characters. However, agony + snipe is kind of fun. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is currently an on-going story that people associate with me being "cruel" in our discord because I was messing around one night and saw an ad running from Alessia lm towards Roe bridge and when I caught up i started waving but they attacked me so I slapped them and they started running for the sewer entrance.

Just for fun, I 360 no scope jumped over the water in Lake Rumare, chain pulled the ad in with me, walked out and used talons and they died to slaughter fish. The toon was like level 10 or something so I got yelled at. :C

That's hilarious and over the top. You gotta understand that you engage enemies at your own risk. I don't find it cruel because he chose to fight you. Now unprovoked, that's just mean, still hilarious though.

More like "Oh there's Cola, better put him down before he starts picking people off... Aaaaaaaand he's down, now back to what we were doing..... "
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    @Defialed BULLYING IS NOT OK
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Defialed BULLYING IS NOT OK

YOU WERE THERE LAUGHING WITH ME. DON'T PLAY INNOCENT.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.