The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• rigel83
    rigel83
    Soul Shriven
    Defialed wrote: »
    @Defialed BULLYING IS NOT OK

YOU WERE THERE LAUGHING WITH ME. DON'T PLAY INNOCENT.

Fine then, I'll say it...

BULLYING IS NOT OK
    (Anara)
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rigel83 ANARA! You're on the forums :)
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I personally listen to everyone advice when it comes to creating a build. Doesn't necessarily mean I will use their advice, but I definitely listen to them.

That's the way to do it. Learn as much as you can from other players, as well as your own experimentation, and use that knowledge to make a build that you want to play.

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I personally listen to everyone advice when it comes to creating a build. Doesn't necessarily mean I will use their advice, but I definitely listen to them.

That's the way to do it. Learn as much as you can from other players, as well as your own experimentation, and use that knowledge to make a build that you want to play.

After many hours of testing and listening to alot of others build advice. I have discovered that I'm a Hundings basic ***.... I've come to terms with it
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basic. Why do I even ask you to snipe things for me?! I need a sophisticated sniper.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Cause I'm more committed then any other sniper out there.
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 16, 2017 9:07PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's true. I respect your sniping commitment. I need to make a sniper to snipe things with you.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo that is just cruel. You truly are a lost soul. SAD
    Ours is the Fury
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...about last night...yeah. I had to log because 3 bars EP was beautiful and scary to see at the same time. After pushing DC out of the ring, all of EP decided to focus on AD. I laughed at first when they started zerging and sieging Alessia front door...then I realized they were serious. There was so much EP at Alessia, I thought it was Trueflame EP for a bit. They knocked down 3 walls and 2 doors just to take that keep. And that's not even counting the other large group that took fare and Blackboot.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol .... yeah i jumped into bwb for maybe 10 mins max last night.... logged in and completely dead .. saw one of the ad run keeps resource flip to dc so i went there ... only about 2 dc there so we went and took another resource in which only 2 ad came out ... went to pve after that lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    So...about last night...yeah. I had to log because 3 bars EP was beautiful and scary to see at the same time. After pushing DC out of the ring, all of EP decided to focus on AD. I laughed at first when they started zerging and sieging Alessia front door...then I realized they were serious. There was so much EP at Alessia, I thought it was Trueflame EP for a bit. They knocked down 3 walls and 2 doors just to take that keep. And that's not even counting the other large group that took fare and Blackboot.

EP was serious last night. There were several groups of 15+ running around and sometimes they were all together. I had a friend from another game pvping with me and a group of pugz. She is brand new and loved it, good night to introduce her to some really insane big battles. Logged off early though right after EP repelled us at Aleswell around 10pm est or so. That counter siege was NASTY!! I'd set up 2-3 fire trebs to bomb the top and they'd be instantly vaporized. Then we got pushed out. It looked oddly similar to this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What kind of weird world are you describing? This is not my BWB....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

What kind of weird world are you describing? This is not my BWB....

Haha well I told you this would happen! Last week was always 2 bar EP fending off both AD and DC. If we can hold off 6 bars of enemy pop with 2, I imagined what we could do with 3. So now that we have 3, someone better put a leash on us. Dragons bite hard.
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Leaping lizards batman!!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I get to play tomorrow!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good fight over redsky's body North of Chalman @Just_call_me_Cola. I was determined to bring you down!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Good fight over redsky's body North of Chalman @Just_call_me_Cola. I was determined to bring you down!

Yea pulled out stamblade for a bit seemed like the snipe was disappearing when I casted and bar swapped . Not sure if that was just a visual effect on my end or what. Either way not feeling the stam builds latley
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this makes me a jerk, but I kind of like "twinking" on low level characters. I've been leveling up my new Magicka DK, and this guy in Auridon was apparently dueling people and talking trash, so I said I'd duel him. He started telling me I don't know what kind of trouble I'm getting into, then I killed him in about 10 seconds on my level 9 character.

Idk, is it mean if I only do that to people who are talking trash?
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanking a full raid and being Jesus-beamed like you're some kind of bursting star and still manage to survive was the most fun I had in this game so far!!!
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this makes me a jerk, but I kind of like "twinking" on low level characters. I've been leveling up my new Magicka DK, and this guy in Auridon was apparently dueling people and talking trash, so I said I'd duel him. He started telling me I don't know what kind of trouble I'm getting into, then I killed him in about 10 seconds on my level 9 character.

Idk, is it mean if I only do that to people who are talking trash?

Sometimes people need a slice of humble pie.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe , but how? You couldn't tank me 1v1.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma you really had to include that brag in there, didn't you? Yea, yea, I coudn't tank you 1 on 1 before I got emp, as do the majority of players around here since this is BwB, doesn't mean I can't go out there and tank a whole a raid of more casual players. Spent a good part of my day reflecting and then ferocious-leaping all the people sniping and jesus-beaming me just for the achievement while they were getting hit by siege fire , and that was tons of fun. I'll figure out how to spam talons and whip later...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Ah starting the day off with some meta chest thumping I see.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @gabriebe , but how? You couldn't tank me 1v1.

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    On amore conciliatory note, it was great to see all factions at 3 Bars last night. Everywhere I went was a good fight. Well done BWB.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, I'm not pointing fingers or naming names but, there has been an influx epeen stroking and ego swaggering in this thread. Remember this is BWB where a vast majority of the players are either new or super duper casual. None of us should be bragging in this thread. Dun make me start giving people time outs.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Like 95% sure that most of bwb are people who've been here. I imagine most new players PvE until vet and go to azuras for there first pvp experience.

At least that's what I did. When I was young and naive
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not use @gabriebe as a means of ego-stroking.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I would not use @gabriebe as a means of ego-stroking.

Then you're just flaming, trolling etc.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

The traitor

This discussion has been closed.