The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.7.0 (Homestead)

• Liley
    Liley
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq1mz3FGwzE

just watched this, its hilarious. get a laugh ;)
    PC | EU

Muriel Winterhauch | Magicka Sorcerer

• Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liley wrote: »

There's also this one. ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxANa8UXx3Y

• mainarhont
    mainarhont
    ✭✭
    Two suggestion for cosmetic upgrades.
    1. Have the character after a while (eg 5 ~ 15 sec.) After leaving the battlefield cleaned the weapon, and did not run with it all the time in the hands. Or add in the ability to configure the gameplay:
    - on off. automatically clean weapons;
    - Delay after how many seconds after leaving the battlefield to remove weapons (. 5 ~ 30 seconds, I think the best)

2. Make somehow, that in the "Crown Store" preview crafting styles, or you can choose what type of armor I'm interested in, or to display the type of armor in accordance with the class character, although sometimes people walk in sets of combining types of armor but personally I do not care as my will look like the style "Trinimac" in light armor when I walk in the middle.

but rather I think it's even something like this

307o2ic2txbn.png
    o09nvbdmt2da.png
    Edited by mainarhont on January 15, 2017 4:46AM
  • mainarhont
    mainarhont
    ✭✭
    Often there is a bug with graphics (and PTS-server and live)
    09b1eb412055cfd6cd74427d803894.png
    configuration of my PC
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz
    Memory: 24Gb DDR3
    Video: ASUS ROG STRIKER-GTX760-P-4GD5
    Edited by mainarhont on January 15, 2017 5:57AM
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should not nerf the proc crits. They should instead nerf the tanks who can survive over 15 players constantly ontop of them for over 5 minutes.

Why? Did one kill you?
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    If you're going to put in housing, I find it strange that there are titles for "Lady" and "Countess" but none for simply "Decorator". Can I please have that title too?
    Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
    Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
    Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • AnitIam
    AnitIam
    Will there be a sleep or lay down animation for the beds? Will all the chairs have a sit animation?
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can other people decorate our houses?
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    Can other people decorate our houses?

Yes there's a decorator access option where they can only move things around your house.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finally they nerfed them damn mDKs they are way to strong in pvp it's why I see soooo many of them, wings are so stupid OP now they don't do anything tysm. I was so sick of mDKs and there amazing healing in pvp of 16% of missing health thanks for nerfing that now these guys will die even faster.

Now let's talk about nerfing that whip 5% buff are you idiots why they hell should a mdk do damage in pvp that's nuts! I say give whip a backlash where every time they use whips the recoil hits them in the face reducing there health by 5%

Burning talons needs a nerf too its to OP let's make it only work on one enemy and every time it's used the magic cost doubles. It's really not fair that a Stam character has to dodge roll out of them over and over again they need to be able to attack and kill mDKs.

Also take battle roar away as a passive it not fair

Edited by FloppyTouch on January 19, 2017 8:12AM
  • Mazoku_
    Mazoku_
    ✭✭
    I would like to start by thanking you *ZOS for retaining the 3.5 s burst for the haunting curse re work.
    Now, i have always played magsorc pvp with a lighting staff. It's my playstyle and have always preferred it over flame or frost. And i know many other sorcs feel the same way.
    Now with these new changes to the passives (flame staff increases damage with single target abilities) isn't this forcing all of us to use flame staff for pvp?
    I mean who wouldn't want to squeeze the most dps out of their curse, execute , frags, and pulse?
    I think it is taking away freedom of choice when it comes to your pvp staff and i believe thats wrong. Why should everyone be forced into using a staff they might not like just so they can remain competitive?
    Edited by Mazoku_ on January 19, 2017 11:36PM
  • Aprillion
    Aprillion
    Soul Shriven
    Could we share full access to our houses with my spouse - after performing the Ritual of Mara?
  • Private_user
    Where can I view the latest and newest patch note updates for this patch?
  • Private_user
    Nevermind I think I may have finally found it 2.7.2...
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Liley wrote: »

damn this is good :smiley: and sadly true
  • masterbroodub17_ESO
    Mazoku_ wrote: »
    I would like to start by thanking you *ZOS for retaining the 3.5 s burst for the haunting curse re work.
    Now, i have always played magsorc pvp with a lighting staff. It's my playstyle and have always preferred it over flame or frost. And i know many other sorcs feel the same way.
    Now with these new changes to the passives (flame staff increases damage with single target abilities) isn't this forcing all of us to use flame staff for pvp?
    I mean who wouldn't want to squeeze the most dps out of their curse, execute , frags, and pulse?
    I think it is taking away freedom of choice when it comes to your pvp staff and i believe thats wrong. Why should everyone be forced into using a staff they might not like just so they can remain competitive?

Welcome to the life of anyone trying to play a ranged stamina build since forever.

I hope one day bows are more than just a support weapon for melee builds in PvE
  • Demiurg
    Demiurg
    Soul Shriven
    Here is what really worries me and I could not find a proper description or answer in the internet, maybe somebody can help?

We know that other players and whole guilds can be added as visitors or decorators, this is easy to be done.
    We tested it yesterday on PTS again, they say in the load screen that the version is now "release candidate". We built a little testing guild.

Here is two scenarios:

1) I am the owner of a nice house in a city, that is accessible through a normal door. All my buddies are added as visitors or decorators by name and as a guild member (i.e. the guild is added as well). I step out of the house and can re-enter through the door. My buddies do the same and when they want to re-enter, they land in the preview for buying, not in my actual home. They also cannot port there by clicking on the house in the map. The only way is me being online and they porting to me.
    So, how can I enter the house of a friend that is offline?

2) If a friend and I are owning two instances of the same house, how ( if I know the answer to question 1 above) can I choose which one I would like to enter.

All of this might also be somewhat related to which house I set to be my "primary", but I still cannot figure out the answers.

I will also be online tonight (European Time), you guys can help me figure it out on PTS. Mail me @DonTomas. (EU Server PC)
    For me, those points are somewhat essential, I have collected a lot of money from my guild mates and promised them a proper house - which they (today) could only enter if I am online AND in the house.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demiurg wrote: »
    1) I am the owner of a nice house in a city, that is accessible through a normal door. All my buddies are added as visitors or decorators by name and as a guild member (i.e. the guild is added as well). I step out of the house and can re-enter through the door. My buddies do the same and when they want to re-enter, they land in the preview for buying, not in my actual home. They also cannot port there by clicking on the house in the map. The only way is me being online and they porting to me.
    So, how can I enter the house of a friend that is offline?

2) If a friend and I are owning two instances of the same house, how ( if I know the answer to question 1 above) can I choose which one I would like to enter.

All of this might also be somewhat related to which house I set to be my "primary", but I still cannot figure out the answers.
    @Demiurg Right-click on the player's name in friends list or guild roster, and select "Travel to House" (or words to similar effect). Friends and guild members can only travel to your primary house like this, and they can do so when you're offline or not in it.

It's only your own house you can enter from the map or through the door. To travel to the house of someone else, you'll need to use the friends list or guild roster. If they're offline, you can only travel to their primary house. If you want to go to one of their other houses, they must be online and inside it, and you must use Travel to Player, not Travel to House.
    Edited by Enodoc on February 1, 2017 1:10PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    I like almost all the changes but the sorc curse.. What, the hell? "Dude in 12 seconds you're so DEAD!"
  • Demiurg
    Demiurg
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @Demiurg Right-click on the player's name in friends list or guild roster, and select "Travel to House" (or words to similar effect). Friends and guild members can only travel to your primary house like this, and they can do so when you're offline or not in it.

100% helpful, many thanks - all tested and exactly as described!

• EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did not find the answer.

Since we have many abilities changes again, will we have a free respec on Homestead release (hope so) ?
  • Jammer480
    Jammer480
    ✭✭✭
    Are there weather/day/night cycles inside your courtyard/housing area? Are they the same as outside?
    Livin' the dream...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jammer480 wrote: »
    Are there weather/day/night cycles inside your courtyard/housing area? Are they the same as outside?

Another question is whether the weather is the same. Will some of your guests have rain while others have sunshine?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Mazoku_
    Mazoku_
    ✭✭
    Sooo where the *** is the fix for the Pirate Skelton proc stun
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    [*]Because of their use elsewhere in Tamriel, we have removed some item sets from the capturable towns' wares and containers. They include:
    • Armor of Truth
    • Barkskin
    • Crusader
    • Durok's Bane
    • Noble Duelist's Silks
    • Prayer Shawl
    • Robes of Onslaught
    • Sergeant's Mail
    • Twin Sisters

Thanks. I've really enjoyed my 26 consecutive runs of Darkshade to get one Armor of Truth Necklace. Real fun, "because of their use elsewhere..." To bad I can't use it elsewhere since the RNG is so abysmal. I'm swimming in Netch and Automaton stuff at this point.