The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dat Destro Ulti ....

• pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had 75k destro ULT, it's hard to move when you have two fengrush tanks spamming Incase and negate on 5 people.

this

some of these "organized" raids are starting to do this more often

just abusing and abusing ...
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still not sure how I lived long enough to get it, but my recap last week had two separate destro ults for 60k+.

And a VD :disappointed:
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    Try to move out of the AoE next time it hits really hard if u just stand in it

Yeah I'm not sure if you're aware but theres a morph that follows the person overhead soooooo.... "just moving out of it" can be fairly difficult sometimes.

Have you tried using magnum shot? >:)

On a magplar? No, can't say I have.

Javelin.
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I can heal trough it on my vampire templar then I'm pretty sure it's not that OP. It's strong, and can be a pain for sure. But they gave you a very usefull tool for this if you're a vamp: Mistform. Anyone who isn't a vamp shouldn't have to die from it if they play right.

What should be fixed however is that it's sometimes invisible, that i with max particles in the settings. This is not an issue that only this ulti has, negate and various other AoE skills do the same. This needs to be fixed as a whole.
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I can heal trough it on my vampire templar then I'm pretty sure it's not that OP. It's strong, and can be a pain for sure. But they gave you a very usefull tool for this if you're a vamp: Mistform. Anyone who isn't a vamp shouldn't have to die from it if they play right.

What should be fixed however is that it's sometimes invisible, that i with max particles in the settings. This is not an issue that only this ulti has, negate and various other AoE skills do the same. This needs to be fixed as a whole.

You can't say that because your a templar that has the most op heal in game can heal through it so it is not that op. If anything, it shows how op bol is.
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    You're not supposed to bathe in it

Every time an EOTS goes off within 200m of me my entire game lags and stutters all over the place.

If it's dropped on my head, I literally have no idea until it's been on me for two to three seconds. Usually my game will just freeze, and then death screen. No way out.

I used to play on Scourge PS4 but with all the destro bombers on that server it's become completely unplayable for me.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destro Ult is moronic, in the sense they added Prox Det to control *** groups running in a huge stack then turn around...and nerfed Prox Det into the ground then proceeded to add an Ult that's designed for zerg balling.....Which wouldn't of been so bad..If they hadn't listened to morons complaining about the damage....and then buffed it.

• kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    ALL aoe abilities should go friendlyfire mode. that would help this dying pvp lot.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    ALL aoe abilities should go friendlyfire mode. that would help this dying pvp lot.

haha rethink this one
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »

You can't say that because your a templar that has the most op heal in game can heal through it so it is not that op. If anything, it shows how op bol is.

I play every class, the only one i dont have is a stam sorc. I can also heal trough it with my stam dk using vigor and major mending. I used my templar as an example since he's a vampire and the OP is a vampire templar as well. So yea, i kinda can.
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I play every class, the only one i dont have is a stam sorc. I can also heal trough it with my stam dk using vigor and major mending. I used my templar as an example since he's a vampire and the OP is a vampire templar as well. So yea, i kinda can.
    Heal it on magdk using obsidian shield and dragon blood :p
    Pallio wrote: »
    Seems the next nerf patch is all about helping the PVP whiners, so assume the destro alt and anything else they like to cry about will be getting nerfed. Much like the Sorc shields of old, proc sets, destro alt, Jesus beam, stealth. .who knows gather your tears and let ZOS know what they should nerf for you.
    If they nerf stamina properly(redguard passive, dark deal, proctarding) and outhealing in 2s from 10% health to 100% under pressure even if you aren't healer at all, than why not?
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on January 2, 2017 3:48AM
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Heal it on magdk using obsidian shield and dragon blood :p
    Pallio wrote: »
    Seems the next nerf patch is all about helping the PVP whiners, so assume the destro alt and anything else they like to cry about will be getting nerfed. Much like the Sorc shields of old, proc sets, destro alt, Jesus beam, stealth. .who knows gather your tears and let ZOS know what they should nerf for you.
    If they nerf stamina properly(redguard passive, dark deal, proctarding) and outhealing in 2s from 10% health to 100% under pressure even if you aren't healer at all, than why not?

Dragon Blood is awefull if you use it as a heal, I'm forced to use healing ward for that lol.
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a super kawaii Jules-related joke name for a female Argonian sorcerer, but I'll need 50,000 g payment mailed to @Jdar first.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got hit with a 41k non EMP ultimate yesterday. In top of that he ate a spear to kb and stun (immovable pot) and spammed ambush on me.

Mist form is literally the only "counter" and it still would do 10k plus the ambush damage. Stop my magicka regen, and prevent me from healing/dpsing. That's not a counter.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe from a week player. Keep in mind is not just the ultimate that's hitting you,. They still cast spells.