Magic Sorcs need some MAJOR help and it can't wait until the next update

• RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    juhasman wrote: »
    Huge problem of magicka sorcerer is how light armor is underwhelming compared to heavy or medium. I created heavy armor build for mag sorc that works better with sustain then light armor and from obvious reasons survivality in heavy armor is much better with pretty the same dmg.

There is few underwhelming things in light armor when we compare it to other armors. For example armor skills.Light armor skill have no connection to light armor. Medium armor have skill that gives 20% to dodge and passive that reduce cost of dodge , heavy armor have skill that gives resistances and passive that gives resistances plus heavy armor basicly have high resistances. Light armor have shield and no passive connected to shields. Also medium armor have 1 passive that gives increased regen and reduced cost heavy armor have passive that restores magicka and stamina when light armor have 2 separate passives to reduce the cost and increase the regen.

Light armor have passive that gives ~360 spell resistance for each light armor piece equipped. I can get pretty close resistances for wearing 1 heavy chest and 1 medium legs like with having 7 light pieces with this passive and 1 heavy 1 medium also increase my physical resistance. WTF.

My idea is to revamp the passives. Change spell warding passive to give 4% more shield strength for each light armor pieces equiped instead of spell resist. Also combine Evocation and Recovery passives into 1 same like medium armor Wind Walker passive have and add new passive into spot that'll left which will increase shields duration by 0,7 sec for each light armor piece equiped. Annulment could have option that gives reduced cost for each light armor piece equipped by 3%
    I would also change concentration passive to give 1k spell penetration for each light armor piece equipped instead 4,9k when You have 5 light armor pieces. That would finally make 7x light build profitable.

This are only my thought that i was thinking about like 5 minutes some can be OP but we need to things about this changes according to update 12 not current state and without changes in update 12 light armor and magicka overall will be very underwhelming. Also if I can find few imo interresting changes why zenimax devs cant do this the same?

I completely agree. I never understood, why light armor offers pitiful spell resistance instead of shield strenght. Spell resistance doesn't help light armor users. They rely on shields and if they can't keep them up 100% of the time, they die. Light armor should buff shields instead.

If light armor buffed shields, what would that mean for other light armor wearing classes like magicka dks? It would be nice of course if light armor passives buffed damage shields, but there are magicka classes that don't rely on damage shields as purely as magicka sorcs do. Magicka dks need blocking cost reduction and other help with managing their stamina (dodge roll, break free, blocking). Now there's an idea... Helping light armor wearers with stamina - it would help magicka builds and it wouldn't buff stamina builds since they'd still be using medium or heavy.
    Edited by RoamingRiverElk on November 3, 2016 10:34PM
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a surprise, I return to check this forum after months away, several updates done to the game, etc... And what do I learn? Magicka sorcerers are apparently in as bad a place as when I left to play WoW. Pity.
    Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »
    What a surprise, I return to check this forum after months away, several updates done to the game, etc... And what do I learn? Magicka sorcerers are apparently in as bad a place as when I left to play WoW. Pity.

not a bad place at all.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
    Options
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally, I find magsorc to be pretty reasonable. I mean sure, I can't face tank 5 good players with just shields, but should I really be able to? You don't need to walk around spamming shields when not getting pressured, so the 6 second shield is mostly just inconvenient rather than harmful.

I stack hardened and healing ward. In most cases, that is enough to survive and/or overcome a large majority of stam builds with good reaction time and intelligent use of skills.

I am by no means the epitome of magsorcs either, so if I can do pretty well, then so can a lot of people.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
    Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Introduction

The Magic Sorc has been on the receiving end of some pretty heavy handed nerfs since April of 2014. Bolt Escape itself has been nerfed over 7 times. Negate has been nerfed and partially buffed off and on (The current Negate still isn't as good as the 1.5 Negate was). Storm ATronach is probably the worst ultimate in the game because its the only ultimate that can be CC, its the only Atronach in the game that isn't CC immune, and its damage output is lackluster in PVP. While the Sorc may be OK in PVE(I got through VMA with it many times), in PVP its just simply not viable...a Magicka DK Vampire with Destro/Resto is better and has more survivability then Sorcs do right now in Cyrodiil.Of course these reason are not readily apparent, but they are facts because DK are strong to what Sorcs are weak against without shields which makes them better. Also, landing a 25k+ Heavy Fire staff attack doesn't hurt ;)

Why is Magic Sorc in such a bad place?

The Magic Sorcs ENTIRE CLASS PREMISE is based on building up and timing "Delayed Damage". (Curse + Frags + Fury) Simply put Tag target with Curse, Tag Target with Mage's Wrath, and spam Crushing Shock till you get a Frag proc and then land that frag right around the time Curse explodes, and Fury will explode and thus kill most players....this is how Magic Sorcs as a class are designed to be played.

However, the Shield changes have rendered this simply unviable due to their 6 second nature. Anyone who says their sheilds never lasted more then 6 seconds in Cyrodiil wasn't playing the class right because i assure you 80% of the time my shields did last longer then 6 seconds because the minute i was pressured by more then 1 person I would streak to LOS, Reapply Shields, Drop Mines and back to dealing damage.

You can't do this now...Every 6 seconds you are FORCED to reapply shields or your dead....Even if you wear full Light Impen you are dead if those shields fall as Light Armor offers ZERO Armor at all due to penetration values. A Sorc's shields do not last long enough to fullfill the required burst(Curse+Fury+Frags) to kill someone reliably because Frags are based on RNG. In the time it takes you to cast 2 Crushing Shocks your shields are expired, You can't maintain consistent pressure against your opponent, and with no armor this leaves you wide open to be dead. Even if you front bar your Wards, your still losing too much pressure and can't do the delayed damage combo the class was built around.

Damage Shield duration was nerfed by 70% but no cost reduction to account for this duration was ever given this results in this change being the single largest nerf in the history of this game and has rendered the Light Armor Cast Sorc class as dead in PVP period. Sure you can still play your Magic Sorc, but your at a woeful disadvantage against any of the other classes, and against players of a similiar skill level the fight is theirs to win...they will simply wait till the count of 5 to hard CC and burst you with daw DAwnbreaker and the fact you have no armor - dead...Sorcs in their current state are nothing more then AP Pinata's and Negate machines for zergs.

What can be done to fix these issues

1. Shield Duration needs to be increased from 6 seconds to 15 seconds. - 20 seconds was a bit much, but a 15 second shield duration is no more unbalanced then an Archer hitting you for 12-15k with a Lethal Arrow. Sorcs have no reflects, DK can protect themselves from this with Wings, but Sorcs are literally helpless....The 6 second Shield duration pigeonholes Sorcs into very specific sets(Seducer, Amberplasm) because they are the only class in the game forced to recast a buff every 6 seconds or die in 1-2 hits. Even if you wear full impen, Light Armor is less protection then paper, your entire life or death revolves around a 6 second shield and bar swapping that doesn't work reliably half the time. Every Sorc now is usually dead due to the inability to swap bars to shield cast, and are unable to maintain an advantage against any compentent opponent because of the need to constantly re-sheild or face death.

2. A passive needs to be added to the Expert Mage passive that removes the Bolt Escape Fatigue if wearing 5 or more pieces of Light Armor
    - The way the class is designed its meant to be ranged. Gap Closers right now are way OP compared to Bolt Escape. A Sorc needs a legit 50% chance to get out of Gap Closer range, but thats simply not possible due to the stacking cost increase. Combine this with paper armor and 6 second shields and its far to easy to just ride a Sorc's back to their death. Stam Sorcs allready get Major+Minor Expedition + the Meduim Armor movement passives, they don't need Bolt Escape anywhere near as much as a Magic Sorc does....Most Stam Sorcs use streak as an offensive mans to damage people, Magic Sorcs need it to reposition and even retreat...it Stam Sorcs can outrun everyone to retreat, Magic Sorc's should have a reasonable chance to retreat. We will still be squishy and die, it will still be possible to be gap closed down, just not so easily.

3. Storm Atronach needs to have a resource draining and snare mechanic added to its single target zap If the Storm Atronach is going to be the only CC ultimate in the game, it needs to be more capable of pressure an opponent with its single target zap beam. At rank 4 the Atronach should sap 2% of your max magic and max stam per second while he has the beam on you and snare the target 40%....the Atro damage in PVP is a joke,it needs the ability to pressure your opponent for such a costly ultimate, and it needs to be CC immune like every other Storm Atronach in the game is.

Conclusion

This is just a start. Destruction Staff needs some major re-working too as all the nerfs to Destro Staff over the last year(Crushing Shock losing 10% damage, Force Shock and Elemental Ring losing their 40% chance at applying a status effect, Fire Clench losing its Stun) This will at least bring the Sorc back up to a semi-reasonable and plyable level. Right now the class simply isn't competitive...You have a few diehards still playing it, but your literally better off with any other class combo....even Stam Sorc is miles head of Magic Sorc's and Sorcs are casters by Lore....

I really hope you will take the time to revisit the Magic Sorc before One Tamriel comes out...the class needs MAJOR help in PVP.....in the worst way. Even if that means nerfing Negate.

Sorcs are in worse shape now then they were in 1.5 when they were the worst PVP spec in the game.....Help us ZOS. Us Sorcs are out of options at this point.

Sincerely

Rinaldo
    scales last 4 secs and only reflects 4 and we have to cast ignous shield every 6 secs as well
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »

not a bad place at all.

Without the new proc sets (Grothdar, Infernal) and the destro ult, life would suck as a mag sorc and you all know it.

We're crutching along on broken sets and skills because everyone else's skills and sets are broken far worse than ours.
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing wrong with magsorcs at all, a lot of people are actually going back to their sorcs
    Options
  • Creezy
    Creezy
    ✭✭
    this.
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Nothing wrong with magsorcs at all, a lot of people are actually going back to their sorcs

My Stamina DK is significantly more powerful then my Mag Sorc its not even a contest.

My Stamina DK is:
    • More mobile
    • deals more damage
    • is more tanky
    • can dodge more
    • can break free more
    • moves faster
    • heals more
    • can be immune to snares and roots
    • has far better ultimates(Take Flight, Corrosive Armor)

Magic Sorc IMO is dead for anyone who played the class from launch onwards.

Here is a video of the guy who pretty much taught me how to Sorc, i picked his mind on here alot and he really helped me...IMO the best Sorc to ever play eso..Ezareth...watch his Magic Bar in the video....he isn't penalized for casting his Bolt Escape, He is NOT stacking shields(Harness Hardened), and he can actually flipping move!!!!!!!!!!!!! because he can actually bolt escape enough to get out of the ridiculous gap closer spam nonsense without being out of magicka just for trying to move!!!!!

Magic Sorc is too squishy and relies on spamming shields constantly to stay alive....all their damage is dodgeable except curse, and they are more disadvantaged then any other class against Shuffle users for that reason...pair that with the insane cost on Bolt Escape and they are not running away from anything....Any Stam Build with a Bow and Medium Armor can chase and ride a Mag Sorc down with Major Expedition and Gap closer spam while not putting the slightest strain on his resources at all....its sad at what Sorc used to be....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GjwRMPYkzc

Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on December 12, 2016 5:19PM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    I agree with most except for:

Shield duration.

That shouldn't be changed at all it makes sorc shield more of an active defense just like dodge roll. Now you can build for high dmg low sustain and survivability(glass cannon) or low dmg high sustain(tanky sorc) but you can't have both anymore

Remeber when dodge roll was nerfed a while back? Most people adjusted to the change and since then stam builds were forced to run shuffle or blur for more survivability. As much as I hate rng dodge I gotta waste a bar slot just to survive since I'm punished for dodging in this burst insta kill meta.

I would just like to see then slightly stronger shields for the class shields. They should have something over the shields all classes can get. However with that said I do fine on my mag sorc but I am PVE and this is mainly a PVP argument. Perhaps a better change would have been to just make shields costs more like streaking (giggity) increases in cost when you spam it? Anyways mine does fine in PVE still love using him.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
    Options
  • Sureshawt
    Sureshawt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Experience and observations on the Cyro battlefield show magic sorcs are still a top class.

I think someone is trying to get Sorcs back to over the top OP status and they aren't fooling anyone ;)_s
    Options
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sureshawt wrote: »
    Experience and observations on the Cyro battlefield show magic sorcs are still a top class.

I think someone is trying to get Sorcs back to over the top OP status and they aren't fooling anyone ;)_s

Probs due to new monster sets designed for shield and elemental damage users, and a broken op non-class ultimate, and a borderline broken op class ultimate (negate). The only buff sorcs got in recent patches was to curse to make it unblockable, and to negate, all other class changes were nerfs. Personally I think their damage is fine, and I think shields are fine too, it's their ability to sustain when compared to other classes' ability to sustain that I have an issue with; sorc abilities are too damn expensive imo.

This opinion has been reinforced recently when I made a sorc on the NA server where I have no cp, even with 1900 mag regen and a cost reduction glyph at lvl27 I cannot last a simple dolmen without running out of magicka. I would take a nerf to negate for a reversal of just the last ability cost increase we had. The sorcs you see sustaining in cyro are using lich, seducer, or amber plasm just to be able to sustain like they could 2 patches ago. Afaik we are the only class pressured into using sets like this.
    PC | EU
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sureshawt wrote: »

Probs due to new monster sets designed for shield and elemental damage users, and a broken op non-class ultimate, and a borderline broken op class ultimate (negate). The only buff sorcs got in recent patches was to curse to make it unblockable, and to negate, all other class changes were nerfs. Personally I think their damage is fine, and I think shields are fine too, it's their ability to sustain when compared to other classes' ability to sustain that I have an issue with; sorc abilities are too damn expensive imo.

This opinion has been reinforced recently when I made a sorc on the NA server where I have no cp, even with 1900 mag regen and a cost reduction glyph at lvl27 I cannot last a simple dolmen without running out of magicka. I would take a nerf to negate for a reversal of just the last ability cost increase we had. The sorcs you see sustaining in cyro are using lich, seducer, or amber plasm just to be able to sustain like they could 2 patches ago. Afaik we are the only class pressured into using sets like this.

Templars need it too and more. DKs prolly should run a set because Battlespirit is nowhere near as good as it once was. NBs are the only class that can get away without running a set like this. And stam doesn't have to since they can just be Redguard.

And for those people who keep saying that sorcs are only strong because of cheese like the destro ult, shield stacking, negate, monster sets, etc., well, that stuff is part of Cyrodiil and can't just be discounted. Shield stacking in particular is ridiculously dumb. Almost as dumb as the shield breaker set.
    Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a resurgence of Magicka Sorc's lately and many of them are seemingly doing fine without the Destro ult. They just tickle and dance until they get that frag proc, then its Curse>Fury>Entropy>DBOS>Frag lot of players will die before they can break free.

Don't know which sets some of them are using but they seemingly can keep shields up 100% of the time. Certainly not unkillable but it feels almost impossible at times if you aren't using a proc set or even then if you don't happen to get that proc at the right time.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a resurgence of Magicka Sorc's lately and many of them are seemingly doing fine without the Destro ult. They just tickle and dance until they get that frag proc, then its Curse>Fury>Entropy>DBOS>Frag lot of players will die before they can break free.

Don't know which sets some of them are using but they seemingly can keep shields up 100% of the time. Certainly not unkillable but it feels almost impossible at times if you aren't using a proc set or even then if you don't happen to get that proc at the right time.

Current Meta is 2 skeleton, 5 bsw and 5 lich. But anyways, this thread has no point anymore. We shall wait and see what will happen next patch.

Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't see many out there that aren't crutching along on the new monster sets or destro ultimate.

Pirate skeleton: Decreases damage done to shields by 30%, effectively making a single 12k-13K shield into an almost 16-17K one. And it really probably shouldn't because a single refreshable 17K shield is hilariously OP.

To emphasize this: I can get a 15K shield stacking max magicka at the expense of everything else on my build (52K+ max magicka), with pirate skeleton? That's a 20K refreshable shield for the proc duration. Basically, shields without battle spirit. Get it? Think that's 'balanced'?

Infernal Guardian: shoots through walls, rocks and hits stealthed players. And it probably shouldn't because it's an I-win button versus nightblades.

Destro ult: kills masses of players, follows you, and.. probably shouldn't be that good. They are 'fixing' this for sure according to ZOS.

Lich set: Admittedly this was around pre-1T, but it's never been this easy to get. The 1K regen proc is boosted by CP. And it probably shouldn't be, but sorc costs are so high forget about changing it. It's currently BIS for regen (nothing out there is better) to the point of being almost necessary. But again, if sorc spell costs were cut to be in line with stamina, they could fix this.

TLDR; Crutch crutch and more crutch. Other than that, sorc hasn't changed much since the bag of filthy stinking Wrobel garbage that was Shadows of the Hist, back when I quit the game it was so bad. Sorc just got a double helping of cheese in 1T to compete with stam cheese. You can't call that balance, or the class 'good' with a straight face.

Fix the broken sets and ultimate, and buff sorcs already. This is complete BS.
    Edited by Minalan on December 22, 2016 8:49PM
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The 6 second Shield duration pigeonholes Sorcs into very specific sets(Seducer, Amberplasm) because they are the only class in the game forced to recast a buff every 6 seconds or die in 1-2 hits."

And how long do Wings last?

Redbull gives you wings
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Malamar1229 on January 5, 2017 1:49PM
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys stahp with the "balance coming stop worrying!"

Wrobel trying to balance reminds me when my 3 yr old wants to help bake a cake. Flour on the floor, egg dripping everywhere, big mess.

Makkir... :lol:
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good sorcs are still good, bad ones aren't being carried by broken class skills.

been playing sorc since launch and i have to laugh. there are good magicka sorcs still using CE and still using a G key to cast 3 shields in order. while theres some legitimacy to your statement, we cant base the current state of the class on the fact a few cheaters are still performing well
    Edited by Malamar1229 on December 22, 2016 9:17PM
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good sorcs are still good, bad ones aren't being carried by broken class skills.

been playing sorc since launch and i have to laugh. there are good magicka sorcs still using CE and still using a G key to cast 3 shields in order. while theres some legitimacy to your statement, we cant base the current state of the class on the fact a few cheaters are still performing well

You're hitting it out of the park today :lol:

I'm sorely tempted to create an animation cancelled double shield macro, with just the right delays. Just to show that it can be done, that it works, and clearly people are using it.

Options
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
    OK guys I think we have waited till next update,now it's time to fix the world.
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on December 27, 2016 9:18PM
    Options
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at all as I know mag sorc is only good viable class to run with light armor instead of this damn heavy, oh and magblade also if just cloak is working
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with op I'll add to the list
    Get rid of or buff summoned pets there garbage
    give Sorc a class spammable similar to 2.3 Trapping Webs
    give Sorc a class gap closer like Toppling Charge
    Do something with Encase
    maybe make cystal blast a stam morph
    Sorc needs a lot of love and attention it feels like the most incomplete class in the game why does Templar feel like it should have been the Sorc class instead minus the healing skill line Zos please do something to help the Sorc class we have a ton of abilities that need a major rework and we need some abilities to be competitive.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Get rid of or buff summoned pets there garbage
    give Sorc a class spammable similar to 2.3 Trapping Webs
    give Sorc a class gap closer like Toppling Charge
    Do something with Encase
    maybe make cystal blast a stam morph
    Sorc needs a lot of love and attention it feels like the most incomplete class in the game why does Templar feel like it should have been the Sorc class instead minus the healing skill line Zos please do something to help the Sorc class we have a ton of abilities that need a major rework and we need some abilities to be competitive.

Although pets have many many problem they are not garbage,pet sorc can be very strong.
    Options
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Get rid of or buff summoned pets there garbage - No
    give Sorc a class spammable similar to 2.3 Trapping Webs - No
    give Sorc a class gap closer like Toppling Charge - lolwut No
    Do something with Encase - What?
    maybe make cystal blast a stam morph - No

Sorc needs some attention but none of those imo.
    PC | EU
    Options
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know some bad ass mag sorcs and the class is in a good spot don't change anything for the love of god. Learn to play!
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget, that the upcoming buffs to DK are a big indirect nerf to Mag Sorcs once again.
    Dk will get even more attractive and they are our natural hard counter. So if even more of them are running around....... will be annoying.

And as usual (pretty safe to assume), Mag Sorc will remain the only class without buffs that are impactful enough to give us an edge.
    Edited by Dracane on December 30, 2016 6:51AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget, that the upcoming buffs to DK are a big indirect nerf to Mag Sorcs once again.
    Dk will get even more attractive and they are our natural hard counter. So if even more of them are running around....... will be annoying.

And as usual (pretty safe to assume), Mag Sorc will remain the only class without buffs that are impactful enough to give us an edge.

You have no idea what they are actually going to do...

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »

You have no idea what they are actually going to do...

No, but I'm assuming, based on what has happened in the last major updates and it has been the black card for Mag Sorcs.
    And 1 thing's for sure, mag Dk buffs are pvp nerfs for Sorcs.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options