Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yung_deezy818 ...I'm with you...sure, I enjoy playing all sides, and, i really enjoy my DC characters - i keep everyone one on the same map, cuz for me - scourge is where the show is at...

having said that - when playing EP or AD, I do my very best to focus on and hammer DC as much as possible...I don't really like having one side always coming out on top, or having all the scrolls all the time...

even though I was on DC last night (and fought a little to hold the scroll), it was good to see AD come up and take back the scroll of Altadoon...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 10, 2016 11:44PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    29 days left in the campaign and an AD player already has 1.5 million AP - darthbob...how is that even possible :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    29 days left in the campaign and an AD player already has 1.5 million AP - darthbob...how is that even possible :p

They might be boosting
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping this would be a close campaign.

Lol@me.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, blues keep night capping. Nothing will change til we(EP,AD) get people that have enough force to push them back.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    I was hoping this would be a close campaign.

Lol@me.

I'm 100% with you on that...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Im_MegaDeath ...what's up man...hope all is cool in your gaming world (and beyond)...

seeing how you're just about the only cool young gamer I know (@Yung_deezy818 is cool people, and sounds young over the mic, but, don't know if he knows metal) - you ever heard of a band called "animals as leaders"?...getting ready to catch them here in so cal...
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    @Im_MegaDeath ...what's up man...hope all is cool in your gaming world (and beyond)...

seeing how you're just about the only cool young gamer I know (@Yung_deezy818 is cool people, and sounds young over the mic, but, don't know if he knows metal) - you ever heard of a band called "animals as leaders"?...getting ready to catch them here in so cal...
    Yeah I'm 22, prior service US Army (where I get my follow crown and orders from). Love metal and have heard of them before but don't personally listen to em. Good music
    Hope you have a rad time man
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I'm 22, prior service US Army (where I get my follow crown and orders from). Love metal and have heard of them before but don't personally listen to em. Good music

happy vets day brother :)
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭

happy vets day brother :)
    Thanks brother but just consider myself prior service. Never deployed or toured don't classify myself as a vet. Stuck at work closing slow can't wait to get home n play late tonight
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    naw man, don't work that way - once you swear/affirm to support and defend that old piece of paper (constitution :)) - you're signed up for the "full" ticket, to do whatever you're asked, to serve - that's a vet...

I did nukes, defense language school and then a recruiting unit - i just felt blessed that at all the places I served, wasn't nobody trying to blow me up or shoot me...

the vet thing holds true for all the folks all over the world willing to put it all on the line for their country...much respect B)
    Edited by geonsocal on November 12, 2016 8:25AM
  • Im_MegaDeath
    Im_MegaDeath
    ✭✭✭

Sup ^_^
    DC - Im MegaDeath (Stam DK) PvP
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    naw man, don't work that way - once you swear/affirm to support and defend that old piece of paper (constitution :)) - you're signed up for the "full" ticket, to do whatever you're asked, to serve - that's a vet...

I did nukes, defense language school and then a recruiting unit - i just felt blessed that at all the places I served, wasn't nobody trying to blow me up or shoot me...

the vet thing holds true for all the folks all over the world willing to put it all on the line for their country...much respect B)
    Well thank you for your brother. Got pissed coming home from work and of course server down for maint lol

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had a chance to play EP all weekend, even joined an EP pvp guild...

switching up characters in pvp is becoming really challenging to be effective without it taking a while (in some cases a couple of hours) to get used to using different abilities and playstyle...gonna go more towards playing the same character for at least a couple of days in a row...

had a lot of success with a group this morning, they were real smooth and quick getting in through the doors of keeps...made a mistake though when we went for ash, didn't take the mine (which can work if you have a lot of siege), and by the time we got the outer and inner keep walls down more DC came to reinforce and wipe us...

primarily I enjoy defending, but, if you have enough people it's a lot more fun and exciting to attack keeps deep in enemy territories...

unless something changes drastically, it looks like we'll have a repeat as far as alliance placing at the end of the campaign...when you play either AD or EP you get an appreciation of just how many DC players are on this map - both during prime time and especially late night...

had a glitch using the new destro ultimate - every time I tried setting seige while on my bar with the destro ultimate - the ultimate kept triggering...took me a while to figure out I had to swap weapons (my back bar ultimate is werewolf) just to deploy siege...

I hope at some point AD is able to get darthbob emperorship - 3.2 mil AP at this point in the campaign is pretty impressive (hmmmm, I wonder if darthbob ever sleeps :p )...

hope ya'll out there raising Cain and having fun...

next up I'll be playing my AD magsorc...I remember when I was struggling to get a good handle on my nightblade earlier this year (played the character hard until it started becoming easy)...the last few months I was having challenges getting my magsorc to perform how I wanted...finally starting to get my gear, abilities and playstyle to sync for that character and having a blast now...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 13, 2016 9:08PM
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    had a chance to play EP all weekend, even joined an EP pvp guild...

switching up characters in pvp is becoming really challenging to be effective without it taking a while (in some cases a couple of hours) to get used to using different abilities and playstyle...gonna go more towards playing the same character for at least a couple of days in a row...

had a lot of success with a group this morning, they were real smooth and quick getting in through the doors of keeps...made a mistake though when we went for ash, didn't take the mine (which can work if you have a lot of siege), and by the time we got the outer and inner keep walls down more DC came to reinforce and wipe us...

primarily I enjoy defending, but, if you have enough people it's a lot more fun and exciting to attack keeps deep in enemy territories...

unless something changes drastically, it looks like we'll have a repeat as far as alliance placing at the end of the campaign...when you play either AD or EP you get an appreciation of just how many DC players are on this map - both during prime time and especially late night...

had a glitch using the new destro ultimate - every time I tried setting seige while on my bar with the destro ultimate - the ultimate kept triggering...took me a while to figure out I had to swap weapons (my back bar ultimate is werewolf) just to deploy siege...

I hope at some point AD is able to get darthbob emperorship - 3.2 mil AP at this point in the campaign is pretty impressive (hmmmm, I wonder if darthbob ever sleeps :p )...

hope ya'll out there raising Cain and having fun...

next up I'll be playing my AD magsorc...I remember when I was struggling to get a good handle on my nightblade earlier this year (played the character hard until it started becoming easy)...the last few months I was having challenges getting my magsorc to perform how I wanted...finally starting to get my gear, abilities and playstyle to sync for that character and having a blast now...
    Idk about that with darthbob he may have to get some buddies. All yesterday zone chat was goin off and AD arguing between if will push for darth or not some think he don't deserve ect. I don't get it like just let play and focus on winning camp guys

• DynastyIXII
    DynastyIXII
    ✭✭✭
    @Yung_deezy818 There is a lot of bad blood between Darthbob and AD from back in Azura's Star. Sad to say AD won't fight for him, not now at least.
    PS4 NA
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey @wazzz56 ...just curious...do you play multiple characters a lot - if so, how often do you switch up your characters...I'm learning that the when I switch it takes me about an hour or so to get get reacquainted with my abilities and how I have them slotted (I try to keep similar stuff, like shields, healing, long range attacks and executes in roughly the same postions)...

it usually takes me playing the same character two days in a row before I'm really proficient with them...I used to switch them up every few hours...

Edit: with pve it doesn't really seem to matter much, but, with pvp switching up characters is a lot more challenging...

@geonsocal It can be. I do the same thing with keeping the set up and rotation similar, but def have a few times when I forget I am no longer on a magic toon and try heavy attacking from 20 yards with duel weild :)
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember Darth from the glory days of Azuras. Always felt like he could start an argument in an empty room, but he does seem to be a lot more chill nowadays.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hanging out with Darth and a couple other chill bros at Farragot this past weekend. We had some tea and ganked a few reds. He whispered me after I made a comment about AD needing coordination, he must of thought I was under the impression he needed to do so.

Which isn't true, it's everyone's responsibility to help lead AD not just one person. To be frank, the fact we were even at Farragot farming AP and AD was losing keeps, I wasn't really in any position to say anything about that. Not when I'm being apart of the problem.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    I remember Darth from the glory days of Azuras. Always felt like he could start an argument in an empty room

That's funny as hell...

ran into him (rezz'd him) last night at Ash mile gate, was playing AD also at the time...some said "one eye shotta"(?)/whatever the emp's name is - was fighting there also...

definitely ran into a few DC players that took a while to burn down...

was playing a magsorc - love that new destro ultimate, what I fireworks show that move is...still also use the summon greater atronoch move too though - love dropping him right in the middle of the gate and then streaking the heck out of there (run away, run away :))...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 15, 2016 7:19PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "one eye shotta"(?.

LowEyeShotta
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    @Yung_deezy818 There is a lot of bad blood between Darthbob and AD from back in Azura's Star. Sad to say AD won't fight for him, not now at least.
    Ah. Unfortunately when game came out I dedicated to pve first year year and a half. Played azura always when came to pvp but didn't get too involved in the pvp politics and debates. Focused on learning everything I could at the time between running with Freelance and AD Victorium. I def agree it should be a team effort to put AD on right path. I personally am always getting mad when AD is pushing EP to gates or goin arrius meanwhile all home being flipped by DC and when AD finally comes back they fighting DC who owns our left half, and trying to def right half that have the red zergs coming from is pushing them to gate. I def know I personally get frustrated at times with AD decisions and gotta chill out n smoke some bong loads. Just hate loosing a game I love playing so much haha. I'm competitive what can I say

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    playing my DC NB tonight (too impatient to be any kind of good ganker, no proc sets for this guy, regular 'ol boring hunding's, nmg, agility)...like a fool?!?!?, I switched up his cp activate treasure hunter - goodbye health, stamina, magicka recovery and stam, magic cost reduction...

whoa looks like we got ourselves a full house...

playing outside of Warden right now - been mostly hiding, running, hiding some more and dying I've died and got resurrected about 5 times since I started writing this :p

hiding out on top of the mill tower to catch a break...

man, for whatever reason it's getting tougher for me to switch up on my characters...it's not so much even about remembering all the abilities and where I have them slotted - it's really the different playstyles that give me trouble...

looks like the everyone is here at Warden - AD is running things at the moment...

dang, the AD person carrying the scroll just showed up to take the mill back, there goes my break...

Edit: I'm sitting outside the inner keep door (love that emote) at aleswell, DC had just defended the keep, went unflagged just when I got there, didn't get the tick (we're currently holding the altadoon scroll there), there's allies all over the keep, go to use the bathroom - come back and I'm dead...bravo!!!

after about 40 minutes - I've earned a whopping 966 AP (I know exactly, cuz I just entered the campaign for the first time)...maybe I should have just traveled around and fixed walls...

yeah, I'm calling it a night...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 16, 2016 4:51AM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah. Unfortunately when game came out I dedicated to pve first year year and a half. Played azura always when came to pvp but didn't get too involved in the pvp politics and debates. Focused on learning everything I could at the time between running with Freelance and AD Victorium. I def agree it should be a team effort to put AD on right path. I personally am always getting mad when AD is pushing EP to gates or goin arrius meanwhile all home being flipped by DC and when AD finally comes back they fighting DC who owns our left half, and trying to def right half that have the red zergs coming from is pushing them to gate. I def know I personally get frustrated at times with AD decisions and gotta chill out n smoke some bong loads. Just hate loosing a game I love playing so much haha. I'm competitive what can I say

I had to take a break because of it Deezy. I am also in the same guild as you too btw, I was the guy who mentioned that IC is getting alchemy satchels crates.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 16, 2016 2:37PM
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    Yeah I know I see you around @Takes-No-Prisoner . The satchels are great. Love them for alchemy reagents
    Edited by Yung_deezy818 on November 16, 2016 3:41PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally a reason to go into IC once those drop 1.0
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I know I see you around @Takes-No-Prisoner . The satchels are great. Love them for alchemy reagents

oh yeah - need to go pick me up some of them "weed bags" (@DannyLV702 :p )...
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol I cannot remember where I said this but it's funny you saw it
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol I cannot remember where I said this but it's funny you saw it

i got a nose (and lungs :p) for that kinda stuff...

when I originally read it - it had me busting up, it also made me want to go to IC (and consume copious amounts of ice cream and cookies)...

yeah buddy, need to go get me a fat sack of some wormwood and blessed thistle...
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been wanting to collect some stones as well but every time I go to IC there's nobody farming :/

Maybe once the bags come to console there will be more farmers for me to farm :)