The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[DATA MINING] All New Sets!

• Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    Snape2255 wrote: »
    I heard off someone that the pieces are split between different map events. For example; body pieces around a map, weapons in delves, and jewellery off of dolmens. I'm not sure how legit that info is, but you could test out a few dolmens and see what your luck drops?

Infos legit : it's the patch note one :p

Sweet! I haven't taken my time to read every nitty, gritty detail of the patch notes yet :) Thanks for confirming!
    The name is Snape. Full time Banana fighting for his Queen and Country. Favourite hobby; killing the cowardly Covenant and Pact infidels threat.

Predominantly PVP based player running various characters. Mostly Magicka Templar, Magicka Sorcerer and Stamina Templar.

Proud Right-Hand Man of The Saints Knights and Sergeant-At-Arms of The Yellow Army.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have an idea what the purpose of nerieneth is with the buffs to skoria?

Less dmg and a delay? Why would you use that...
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Swarm Mother

fb65bbbbd5.jpg

This one is going to be fun at keep walls.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Tremorscale

949e3e9f70.jpg

Muad'dib!!!!!!
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Swarm Mother

fb65bbbbd5.jpg

I actually wonder how well it will interact with the 1-hand & shield ultimate since that automatically blocks for you for 6s. Could be hilarious for a NB bomb build as well and just shadow image afterwards.
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Swarm Mother

fb65bbbbd5.jpg

I actually wonder how well it will interact with the 1-hand & shield ultimate since that automatically blocks for you for 6s. Could be hilarious for a NB bomb build as well and just shadow image afterwards.

Unless the shadow image can be drawn to the blocker as well

Has that already been tested ?

Edited by hrothbern on September 6, 2016 9:30PM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone run the numbers to see how effective Spriggan's is compared to Automaton?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone run the numbers to see how effective Spriggan's is compared to Automaton?

Depends on build rly, alot of stuff dealing poison or disease dmg wont be affected by automaton, neither of the sets will affect healing. Spriggan will shine more vs oponents with 15k+ or 20k+ armor. Just my 2 scents.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snape2255 wrote: »
    I heard off someone that the pieces are split between different map events. For example; body pieces around a map, weapons in delves, and jewellery off of dolmens. I'm not sure how legit that info is, but you could test out a few dolmens and see what your luck drops?

I ran around hitting random chests (mostly only advanced and intermediate) and ran one delve...after an hour or so I had 5 pcs of Necropotence (purple neck, purple glove, three green shoulders)
  • Minute_Waltz
    Minute_Waltz
    ✭✭✭
    lustdog wrote: »
    can't find the jewelry and weapon of this set

59f45897b4.jpg

Not sure on weapons but I got a necklace drop from final boss in Vet VoM yesterday.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lustdog wrote: »
    can't find the jewelry and weapon of this set

59f45897b4.jpg

Not sure on weapons but I got a necklace drop from final boss in Vet VoM yesterday.

Got a Sharp Mace from Vet VoM at the end of the fight.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

Tremorscale

949e3e9f70.jpg

Muad'dib!!!!!!

Fear is the mind killer
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    sAnn92 wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »
    Bowser wrote: »
    UNDAUNTED SETS

Infernal Guardian

767e58d7ae.jpg

This one seems really good for magicka sorcs.

And Dks

I tested infernal guardian.
    The uptime and damage seems alright.

But the functionality is very bad. Any target that just moves a bit, will not get hit by it. The projectiles aims in the moment where it procs from your body and it has a very long traveling time. So it misses like 80% of the time. DEFINATELY useless in pvp, in pve maybe okay vs enemies that stand in 1 place.

I also find the way it works very bad. It should target the closest target, not the one that's far away.

You haven't tested enough, Infernal guardian was easily top 3 dps % on most of my duels. Each bolt can crit for 4.5k - 5k dmge and is quite hard to dodge it for melee attackrs.

Don't know what immobile ducks you were fighting then :)
    As long as a targets just slowly moves, it will completely avoid all fireballs.

As I said, it aims as soon as it shoots from your body and the traveling time is long. That's at least 1 second difference and a pvp player will definately not be in the same spot as before. It basically cannot hit.
    I found it stupid to use in pve as well. If it would at least adjust its direction as long as it flies.....

Necroing a bit, but you are underestimating the the proc chance of the set. On stamina enemies the set will hit no matter what, they got to close the gap making it impossible for them to avoid the mortars. And even agaisnt range chars the set procs so much that eventually you get hit by them.

The set is fantastic on 1v1s the amount of preassure it sustains it's unrivalled.
    Edited by SanTii.92 on September 9, 2016 7:02PM
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sheer volume of new sets and monster helms has me literally drooling.
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No set that increases bow dmg abilities? WTF ZOS
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    No set that increases bow dmg abilities? WTF ZOS

There are many such sets already.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Uh, this set on a stamblade is going to cause so much PvP QQ...

b1bba0d4aa.jpg

Anyone think it could be ridiculous pairing this with the 2h ult which gives your ult back...

I was actually wondering what kind of resource return and healing you'd get from this using the Restro Staff Ultimate with a Stam DK.. Does the Restro Ultimate scale to highest resource? Does Major mending, vitality, or malubeth increase the set bonus amount, as well as quick healing and blessed CP.
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭

b1bba0d4aa.jpg

Anyone think it could be ridiculous pairing this with the 2h ult which gives your ult back...

I was actually wondering what kind of resource return and healing you'd get from this using the Restro Staff Ultimate with a Stam DK.. Does the Restro Ultimate scale to highest resource? Does Major mending, vitality, or malubeth increase the set bonus amount, as well as quick healing and blessed CP.

As every other ultimate, the restro one scale on the highest resource. And yes, mending, vitality and malubeth should boost this ultimate's heal.

• Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Ivan04 wrote: »
    I gotta say, with all those sets we're gonna see a great lot more super-unkillable tanks everywhere.

Just add Templars and it will get a lot
    Am I the only one that feels, those sets are rather one-dimensional (and therefore mostly too strong) and unimaginative?

The Vanilla Sets always had a weird kind of balance built in that me think the guy designing them and keeping an eye on the bigger picture was a very chaotic, but very good at his job & clever. I.e.: Most very powerful 5piece bonuses had some kind of offset due to armor type or not so desirable 2-4piece bonuses. It kinda worked and imo that philosophy started dieing slowly after the intro of craglorn. Did ZOS replace someone during that time?

I don`t get that "clever vibe" with those streamlined sets that are thrown at us nowadays. Quantity over quality is all I can see. Almost all are linear, all built for certain max min/max purpose, which will make the next patch so absurd balance wise, it will not be fun at all.

Dear ZOS, those sets are mostly bland and not well thought out from a balance point of view and will lead to huge amounts of afterpatch bandaids and issues. Who in your office is keeping those stats in check, while keeping the big picture in mind (the multitude of additive and multiplicative buffs, cp, battle spirit, etc.)? Is it the same person that has done it for the vanilla sets? I`m really interested to know.

Best regards

Let's be honest, most of the new sets are copy and pastes of one another. Count how many sets offer 386 weapon/spell damage with a condition (and they still messed it up for magicka). That's not variety, that's someone on a deadline who just stopped trying.

I agree that I liked some of the mixed sets but with soft caps gone that was from another time. Now the only thing ZOS cares about is power creep (new DLC has stronger items) and forcing grinds (BoP). I miss the days when variety actually meant diversity; now it just means quantity over quality.

Yeah, feels like really nasty fast food. They prolly know its unhealthy, but as long as simpler minds are pleased with lots of shiny new stuff, quick & cheap, this direction will sadly be continued nonetheless.

Well we have to admit though that even back in the day the laaaaarge majority of people used all the same sets. They use those that were straight forward in all of their bonuses.

In that regard i like what zos is doing. Yes they´re offering a lot of straight forward sets - but they´re offering them many "directions" for builds. Crit, maxresource, dmgstats.
    Meanwhile they offer also some sets that let you build for special effects you can build around (Fiord, prisoner, knights errand)

The thing i don´t agree with is the strongest stamina sets: Automaton (386 weapondmg on physical), draugr hulk (all stam bonuses without requirement), and bone pirate (maxstam and stamreg with active drink) do not have a magica equivalent.
    Literally the three best non special effect 5p setbonuses are stamina exclusive. That is bad design blantantly in favor of stamina @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel

Draugr Hulk is pretty garbage for any non Redguard or Imperial Stam Sorc. It's not as easy to stack max stam as it is max magic, and slotting this means losing out on some actually worthwhile 5pc set bonus like Hunding's. That 300 WD gets multiplied by 148% due to Major/Minor Brutality combined with Medium Armor, Fighter's Guild, and Class passives, so it's actually more like 440 weapon damage. 440 x 10.46 = 4600 Stamina equivalent. Thow on the stamina bonus, and Hunding's gets you the equivalent over 5600 Stamina before even factoring into the equation the 6% increase to weapons critical. Stamina is the most worthless damage bonus for stam builds.

Automaton is just a cookie cutter copy of Silks of the sun and the new Sorc equivalent. And keep in mind there are no races that get bonuses to Poison, Disease or Physical damage; meanwhile the two primary magic races—Dark and High Elves—get larger bonuses to flame and shock damage respectively. Automaton is strong, but it's weaker than the magic equivalents most of the time.

Bone Pirate is interesting to me for my Hybrid DK. I need to find out if the Witches Festival recipe that gives Magic regen and max magic is effected by it. Otherwise, this is a good sustain set, but not particularly OP.

On the whole, the new sets are going to be good for build diversity and balance because the best sets are designed with Altmer Sorcs and Dunmer DKs in mind. And Infernal Guardian is much stronger than any of the monster helms as well.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭

b1bba0d4aa.jpg

As every other ultimate, the restro one scale on the highest resource. And yes, mending, vitality and malubeth should boost this ultimate's heal.

As well as the Dragon Knight Battle Roar passive. Sweet Jesus...
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

b1bba0d4aa.jpg

except these ultimates only work if you're slotting the weapon in question, I can't imagine any DK keeping a Resto on the Back Bar all the time just for an ult.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why nerfing Eternal Warrior Set? :'(
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    nvm that... confused the Immortal with Eternal set... :)
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭

b1bba0d4aa.jpg

except these ultimates only work if you're slotting the weapon in question, I can't imagine any DK keeping a Resto on the Back Bar all the time just for an ult.

I do when I run Pelinals for Combat Prayer and rapid regen. The Restro Ultimate now becomes my BoL.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Some sets got buffed, at least some of them ;)
    There is more

639YGFn.png
    t5lIu0f.png
    GOg6UJN.png
    79de51ddfcfed740344e338992e9fefc.png
    Edited by Alcast on September 13, 2016 4:49PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really excited for the revamped Two-Fanged Snake gear. It used to be one of my favorite pvp sets, and now I'm looking forward to trying to build around it again.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg, that revamped two fanged snke is broken.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOg6UJN.png

Wow if theres no cooldown this is pretty darn superstrong!

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ivan04
    Ivan04
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, those revamped sets make me wanna gather a group for trials, rather than search for one.
  • Transairion
    Transairion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Some sets got buffed, at least some of them ;)
    There is more

639YGFn.png
    t5lIu0f.png
    GOg6UJN.png
    79de51ddfcfed740344e338992e9fefc.png

Weren't some/all of these 3 piece sets? Going from 3 to 5 pieces has effectively nerfed some of them into the gutter (they used to be strong, 3peice sets) and killed my excitement at seeing them return. Destructive Mage especially used to be "Daedric Damage" (unresistable?), now it's just magic damage. And requires 2 more slots. I'm sure it'll look cool, but why would anyone use this?

Give some consideration to Magicka classes, I use a two-handed staff and only have 11 set slots... slapping them up to 5 piece sets kills any diversity I could've had. I would've preferred them weaker and 3 peice sets than stronger and 5 piece sets...

RIP planned gimmick build, no fun allowed.