The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[DATA MINING] All New Sets!

• Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lamia's robe ftw
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    11afb0eaf2.jpg

3f32a3f283.jpg

raw
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on September 2, 2016 10:29PM
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have no CP allocated and zero gear when I post these sets.

Yes @RoyJade feel free to repost them, just give some credit. :).

I may regroup them all on the first post but that's very difficult to navigate, I will see.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Paulington can you get us information about Akatosh Armor that now is Meridia Armor. Was 5pc bonus Blind was revamped?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    @Paulington can you get us information about Akatosh Armor that now is Meridia Armor. Was 5pc bonus Blind was revamped?

I am slowly mining all the modified sets posted in the patch notes, mining is a slow process. :lol:.

I will get them all added, don't worry.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess it's time to give up on magicka dd and just make a stamina one.

Quick fix.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Minute_Waltz
    Minute_Waltz
    ✭✭✭
    A bit confused with the new ophidian and aether sets.. These will drop in trials in the future, along with our current patch VO/Aether sets? If so then clearly current VO is better than Quick serpent for example?
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Chokethron set. Look at that, ZoS can develop something healers might actually want to wear!
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit confused with the new ophidian and aether sets.. These will drop in trials in the future, along with our current patch VO/Aether sets? If so then clearly current VO is better than Quick serpent for example?

It has always been that way. Quick Serpent and AA's Aether were always the poor relatives of the VO and SO Aether. It's too bad they're not taking a look at those 2 sets to make them somewhat different, especially now with the Minor/Major buff system that doesn't allow them to stack.
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What we really needed was a rebalancing patch.

What we get is a steroid injection for the current meta.

I'm trying to be constructive right now but I. can't. even.
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • ClockworkArc
    ClockworkArc
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't take pictures of Iceheart...I just didn't think about it but it is in the game.

It does something like

1 Piece Spell Crit
    2 Piece - 15% (?) chance on spell crit to create shield for 8k (ish?) for 8 seconds that deals aoe ice damage for the duration.

These new monster sets are totally going to upset the meta.

I've been working on a sorc tank and just....

imagine a sorc tank with

2p - Pirate Skeleton
    5p - Imperium
    5p - Something else....Hatchling, Whitestrakes's or something else shield related...

It's going to be unkillable.

I also have a stamplar and that new sellistrix will totally change the game for him...templar tanks who are known for not having cc now get infitie free cc!
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Looks boring to me. Won't be using any of these monster sets as it stands now.
    Not for the 2 set piece at least.

The damage of all the magicka sets looks underwhelming.
    But weeeell, we are used to this by now :)

I completely disagree, I can't wait to try out all of them. The magicka sets look great to me.

I'm happy for you :) Was merely speaking for myself and that none of them is worth it for me as they are now. The magicka sets look super pve oriented, with underwhelming numbers. We'll see

I was interested in the Shadowrend set. But it's just a poor version of Maw of the Infernal and well, maw was the poorest set so far :) Shadowrend deserves a crown for breaking this record.
    Edited by Dracane on September 2, 2016 11:08PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • ClockworkArc
    ClockworkArc
    ✭✭✭
    Also, that swarm mother for any tank that isn't a DK and the Atronach head for Stam sorcs....

I've just died and gone to theory crafting heaven.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamina sets OP.

Did you expect anything less ? :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Stamina sets OP.

Did you expect anything less ? :trollface:

No reasonable person expected anything else than that :D
    Come on, it was sooo clear.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shalk Set:

Heavy Armor
    2 PC: +health
    3 PC: +spell damage
    4 PC: +spell crit
    5 PC: Gain Minor heroism at all times while you are in combat, generating 1 ultimate every 1.5 seconds
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    11afb0eaf2.jpg

3f32a3f283.jpg

raw

Hmm, wear both and get 772 weapon damage added to all DW abilities...

Maybe this is ZOS's plan to dismantle the 2H meta? :)

(nah i think there's one for 2H abilities as well, gonna be fun with that ultimate :neutral: )
    Edited by Sharee on September 2, 2016 11:16PM
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm tempted to work on a Blazing Shield build :trollface:

Infernal Guardian + Plague's Doctor + Green Pact or even Trainee (depending on race) >:)
  • zerosingularity
    zerosingularity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swarm Mother's Visage. I don't see a max pull range. So...lets pull enemies into keeps!
    NA-PC

Kaineth - Stamina Nightblade (Weakest Player Ever!)
    Elena Stormwood - Magicka Sorcerer (vMA no Death 12/21/15 Score 401148)
    Sheila Feyrondas - Magicka Dragonknight Tank (Frost staves are gonna be fun!)

*Disclaimer* I fail at emotional communication, so assume what I say is NOT meant to be offensive.
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    UNDAUNTED SETS

Infernal Guardian

767e58d7ae.jpg

This one seems really good for magicka sorcs.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if these drop only in the armour types listed and whether they also drop jewelry and/or weapons?
    The Legendary Nothing
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read the patch note. ALL set excluding agility/endurance/willpower and Undauted mask/shoulder will drop with weapons, armor and jewelries. New and old set included.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much input. Need @Asayre mathmagical 4 dimensional charts to tell me what to do.
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Too much input. Need @Asayre mathmagical 4 dimensional charts to tell me what to do.

I think even him will take some time, there is really a lot of new data this time. His set calculator might help, but he needs to include new undauted, new jewelries and all the new possibilities (especially with the full crit, the full resources sets, the weapons/elemental set, and with the penetration focused one).
  • zerosingularity
    zerosingularity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »

Pfft, this guy things Asayre uses measly low level 4 dimensions in his charts. His real stuff is at least 7 dimensions, but I think he keeps that stash for himself.
    NA-PC

Kaineth - Stamina Nightblade (Weakest Player Ever!)
    Elena Stormwood - Magicka Sorcerer (vMA no Death 12/21/15 Score 401148)
    Sheila Feyrondas - Magicka Dragonknight Tank (Frost staves are gonna be fun!)

*Disclaimer* I fail at emotional communication, so assume what I say is NOT meant to be offensive.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Troll King helm looks super sweet for health regen builds
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thread!!!

I'm going to go crazy with all these amazing sets!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowser wrote: »
    Paulington wrote: »
    UNDAUNTED SETS

Infernal Guardian

767e58d7ae.jpg

This one seems really good for magicka sorcs.

And Dks
  • Humatiel
    Humatiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    So we're just going to ignore magicka classes exist again I see.
    VMA | vHRC-HM | vAA-HM | vSO-HM | vMOL-HM
    700+ CP
    GM of Luxury Raids