Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for One Tamriel Itemization Changes

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is maybe not the right place but its at least close... spent my first few hours on the PTS this morning.

NOTE ON CRAFTING IN OneT

I love the harvesting and all that jazz. i think the scaled nodes are dead spot on. They tie the influx of mats at given tiers to the players playing at those tiers and make all zone viable.

WELL DONE.

HOWEVER....

I have one suggestion.

When the world was strcit linear scaling thru zones and levels having mats type (rubedite vs iron vs steel vs quicksilver) each tied and straighjacketed to a narrow few levels of gear level made sense. After all every zone and every levelling path followed the same linear narrow flow.

Now that is not the case anymore.

I suggest, similar to what you did with potencies, you remove the LOWER LIMIT on materials level.

EXAMPLE,
    right now rubedite minimum is cp150 gear.
    i can click + to get to cp160 increasing the number of mats used.
    CHANGE IT TO ALLOW ME TO CLICK "-" and see CP150 go to CP140, Click again to go to CP130 etc etc etc. (keep the same number of mats but let me make lower level pieces from higher end gear.)
    So for instance FLAX has a minimum of LEVEL 16. let me click "-" to make flax gear at level 15, then 14 then 13 whatever.

This will help the narrow niche cases where someone has skilled up beyond the ability to harvest lower tier mats (yes the writs thing helps with its 25pc random but... ) and IMO it suits a world where anytime anywhere is the norm a lot better than narrow 2-3 level chains shackling mat-type to gear-level.

A suggestion i hope you consider.

Thanks for your time and so far - OneT looks GREAT!
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    This is going to be a rather large post considering the amount of content I am referencing. I am reporting a variety of bugs, patch note inconsistencies, as well as providing feedback on itemization changes:

Also this spreadsheet may be of reference because it has everything listed in a reasonably clear order: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uvlekv_QIvcwTq_fRDBVrFpHzrBy2XmTBviBRNsi5Ic/pubhtml#

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @Wrobel

=============================================================================================

Patch Note corrections:
    The Item Set Drop Locations for Overland has Grahtwood and Greenshade drops reversed in the patch notes:
    The correct locations are as follows:
    Grahtwood: Syrabane’s Grip, Ranger’s Gait, Green Pact
    Greenshade: Shadow Dancer’s Raiment, Wilderqueen’s Arch, Beekeeper’s Gear

The Item Set Drop Locations for PVP lists "Nightshade" which is now renamed to "Night Terror" as available from Cyrodiil. This is incorrect, as the item is not present on any of the town vendors or available through Rewards of the Worthy.

The Item Set Drops Locations for PVP does not list the following six 3-piece sets still sold in Cyrodiil, I assume that these sets are still intended to be present in the game:
    Grace of the Ancients (Cropsford)
    Wrath of the Imperium (Cropsford)
    Eagle Eye (Cropsford)
    Vengeance Leech (Cropsford)
    Blessing of Potentates (Vlastarus)
    Deadly Strike (Vlastarus)

=============================================================================================

The Item Set Drop Locations lists a new PVE location for a variety of sets that I assume were intended to be removed from PVP vendors, the following sets are available still:
    Noble Duelists Silks (Cropsford)
    Prayer Shawl (Cropsford)
    Robes of the Hist (Cropsford) - Also of note, the items of this set are still called "Onslaught"
    Barkskin (Bruma)
    Crusader (Bruma)
    Twin Sisters (Bruma)
    Armor of Truth (Vlastarus)
    Durok's Bane (Vlastarus)
    Sergeant's Mail (Vlastarus)

Typos present in Item Set Descriptions:
    Buffer of the Swift: This set's 5 piece description does not have a period at the end of it like other 5 piece bonuses that have a sentence description.
    Bastion of the Heartland: This set's 5 piece description does not have a period at the end of it like other 5 piece bonuses that have a sentence description.

Currently a few sets seem to have missing words in their 5 set (or 2 set for Monster Helms) description:
    Desert Rose: "...you have a 10% to restore..." - Missing "chance"
    Engine Guardian: "...you have a 10% to summon..." - Missing "chance"
    Seventh Legion Brute: "...you have a 10% to gain 500 Weapon Damage..." - Missing "chance"
    Storm Knight's Plate: "...you have a 10% to deal 4591 Shock Damage..." - Missing "chance"

Fjord's Legacy: Currently spelled Fiord's Legacy on the PTS. Not sure if this change is intended or not. I was under the impression Fjord was the correct spelling.

Comments on changed Armor Sets:
    Armor of Rage has been renamed to Armor of the Veiled Heritance and located to Auridon, however the armor style remained as "Barbaric." Considering the Veiled Heritance is effectively a bunch of Altmer supremacists, I think it's unfitting for it to have any other style than Alter or Aldmeri Dominion. I would like to see the style changed to reflect the new name.

The Brute has been renamed to Seventh Legion Brute and located to Bangkorai, however the armor style remained as "Orc." The Seventh Legion is an Imperial Legion, so I feel it would be fitting for the style of this set to be changed to Imperial. Also, as far as I know there are very few if any Imperial style sets in the game.

Elegance has been renamed to Queen's Elegance and located to Auridon, however the armor style remained as "Redguard." Considering the name provokes the image of Queen Ayrenn, I feel like it would be more fitting for this set to be in Altmer or Aldmeri Dominion Style.

Skirmisher's Bite has been renamed to Senche's Bite and located to Reaper's March, however the armor style remained as "Argonian." I find it unfitting that a set named after the Senche would have the style of Black Marsh Argonians.

A few more sets (that don't stand out as much but are worth considering):
    Akaviri Dragonguard - Eastmarch - Uses Nord style. I suppose it'd be a bit imbalanced to have Akaviri crafting mats available here, but would be more fitting. Alternatively Imperial may fit a bit more.
    Ice Furnace - Direfrost Keep - Uses Redguard style, seems out of place for its location.
    Vampire Cloak - Rivenspire - uses Orc style (seems a little off to me, Orc's aren't my most prominent thought when it comes to Vampires).

There are a number of new armor sets that have the appearance of Breton style armor, however they don't seem to be using the normal style for it. Deconstructing the items does not appear to provide chance to get any Molybdenum, and the Harven's Trait and Style addon does not have the style listed. The following is a list of these sets: Armor of the Trainee, Armor of Truth, Barkskin, Plague Doctor.
    Additionally, Twin Sister's Set has the appearance of Redguard gear but does not appear to have the style.

A few armor sets are using a style called "Bandit," while players that aren't using an addon won't be able to tell the difference between that and Breton, I suggest changing the following armor types to Breton (the appearance they already have): Leviathan, Netch's Touch, Shalk Exoskeleton, Witchman Armor. Additionally, I did not have a chance to test deconstructing these items to see if they provide Molybdenum or not, this may be something worth looking into.

Additional comments:

Immortal Warrior, Quick Serpent, and Wise Mage have returned but I'm not sure how I feel about this. They are basically the inferior versions of Eternal Warrior, Vicious Ophidian, and Infalliable Mage. There isn't really any tier system present in the game, but this adds one to Trials. I understand the change was probably intended to keep the former sets listed rare still considering some loot has been moved out of trials, but I can't help but feel like getting a bunch of pieces of these sets will feel like a crappy consolation prize when the item you want doesn't drop.

The decision to make all Overland drops BoE, is excellent, however I would also like to see it extended to Orsinium. Regardless of the past system there, I think it's time to move on despite some of the people who have put tons of time into getting Briarheart, Pariah, and Trinimac, myself included.

The change to make all dungeon drops account bound is something I don't feel is going to be beneficial for the game. The only incentive to run those dungeons now will be to get the gear, and players won't want to run dungeons they don't need outside of the Pledges. It also removes an option for endgame PVE players to make gold. With dungeon gear locked as account bound, players will be forced into grinding Overland zones or farming materials. Players should have options rather than being pigeonholed into one type of content to make money effectively. Dungeon runs don't need to be as lucrative as farming, but they should provide a decent gain. I think it would be more beneficial for the game to have the dungeon drops remain as BoE.

That's all for now, hope my feedback is helpful and this helps you to address the issues I listed in the top of the post!
    Edited by ArtOfShred on September 5, 2016 1:01AM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArtOfShred wrote: »

Comments on changed Armor Sets:
    Armor of Rage has been renamed to Armor of the Veiled Heritance and located to Auridon, however the armor style remained as "Barbaric." Considering the Veiled Heritance is effectively a bunch of Altmer supremacists, I think it's unfitting for it to have any other style than Alter or Aldmeri Dominion. I would like to see the style changed to reflect the new name.

The Brute has been renamed to Seventh Legion Brute and located to Bangkorai, however the armor style remained as "Orc." The Seventh Legion is an Imperial Legion, so I feel it would be fitting for the style of this set to be changed to Imperial. Also, as far as I know there are very few if any Imperial style sets in the game.

Elegance has been renamed to Queen's Elegance and located to Auridon, however the armor style remained as "Redguard." Considering the name provokes the image of Queen Ayrenn, I feel like it would be more fitting for this set to be in Altmer or Aldmeri Dominion Style.

Skirmisher's Bite has been renamed to Senche's Bite and located to Reaper's March, however the armor style remained as "Argonian." I find it unfitting that a set named after the Senche would have the style of Black Marsh Argonians.

A few more sets (that don't stand out as much but are worth considering):
    Akaviri Dragonguard - Eastmarch - Uses Nord style. I suppose it'd be a bit imbalanced to have Akaviri crafting mats available here, but would be more fitting. Alternatively Imperial may fit a bit more.
    Ice Furnace - Direfrost Keep - Uses Redguard style, seems out of place for its location.
    Vampire Cloak - Rivenspire - uses Orc style (seems a little off to me, Orc's aren't my most prominent thought when it comes to Vampires).

I second that the sets should be updated in appearance, at least for newly-dropped items. I'd also like to propose Ancient Elf as a possibility for Veiled Heritance. What about Nord or Draugr for Ice Furnace? (IMO there should be no reason not to give some of the more unusual style stones a chance to drop from the sets; that way if they aren't a sought-after set, you can at least decon them and still have a chance at something sellable.)

#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for the itemization changes in One Tamriel. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
    • Did you know where to find set items? Was it clear that certain set items were associated with zones?
    • Did you get any set drops that were intended for a different zone, or any gear that was an unexpected level?
    • Did you receive an item that changes or impacts your current build/abilities?
    • Are you happier with the new quest objective rewards?
    • Which of the new sets are you most looking forward to, and why?
    • Are there any new sets you would like to see changed?
    • Do you have any other general feedback?
    Well I'd like to see more usefulness of the endgame sets for tanking coming from your high skill VR dungeons. And weapons, it makes Littles sense to make the items useless at end game trials. And making the most viable weapon dropping out a pure solo zone that is not capable of completing but in a high end dps spec. All I can do is LOL,you can act as a team complete some of the hardest most cordinated fights and receive nothing of value but a monster helm set that only a few are viable. Since you have so much catered to the solo player so they can craft an obtain the very best items in game that make them v trial viable. But hide the best weapons for the end game group community behind VMA. Your end game 4 man's are currently worthless I'm sorry but a few sets. And the Hist sets are so bad their unusable .
  • ArcaneBlue
    ArcaneBlue
    ✭✭✭
    BOP on ALL dungeon gear, is asinine
    #teamEmeric
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    BoP dungeon/trials items? What next BoP crafted sets?....
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still getting prosperous gear in Cyrodil. Please remove the trait
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, what sets will drop from Cyrodiil PVE, like from treasure map chests? Last time I went there on live I got Orsinium ones...
    PC-EU
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, what sets will drop from Cyrodiil PVE, like from treasure map chests? Last time I went there on live I got Orsinium ones...

i got the sets who are mentioned in the patch notes like cyrodils light, ward etc

Kitesquad Vol. 1

• Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »

i got the sets who are mentioned in the patch notes like cyrodils light, ward etc
    Ah, good to know :smile:
    Thank you for checking this @Iyas
    PC-EU
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »

Ah, good to know :smile:
    Thank you for checking this @Iyas

No problem...I got some cyrodils ward items in prosperous though :trollface:

Kitesquad Vol. 1

• leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wanted to test Vampire Cloack but in the box you get Trainee by error can you please fix it for next PTS patch
    Also include in template boxes the changed name sets since they also changed many stuff
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chasing jewelry for any of the Coldharbour sets is going to be really hard since there are no Dolmens for the treasure chest drop.
  • exiledtyrant
    exiledtyrant
    ✭✭✭
    Dropping by for some more feedback after having the weekend to play with a few more things.

Did you know where to find set items? Was it clear that certain set items were associated with zones?

I was able to find the item sets very easily with the help of the patch note locations. I would suggest making a sticky of the locations on the forums or even incorporating some type of in game way to list set items per region. It became very clear as I cleared content that certain sets were in certain zones.

Did you get any set drops that were intended for a different zone, or any gear that was an unexpected level?

For the maps I have done so far each set piece belonged in there proper place. These zones include: Malabal Tor, Shadow Fen, Storm Haven, Bangkorai, and Craglorn.

Did you receive an item that changes or impacts your current build/abilities?

I did receive items that will change my build. Storm fist is going to be my go to 2 piece. I am also very excited about combining thunder bug carapace and the storm knight set together for PvP. I think I will be using the Leviathan set + shock master for PvE. These would all be on my stamina sorcerer. There are a lot of good things being added to the game to me.

Are you happier with the new quest objective rewards?

Have not tried them yet. Will give a run of Craglorn for the first time ever soon.

Which of the new sets are you most looking forward to, and why?

Storm Fist, Thunder bug Carapace, Shock Master (maybe). As someone who only plays a melee sorcerer I was really craving ways to weave raw physical force with magic. These lightning sets really let me tap into my class fantasy without crippling my performance. Shock Master is the only set that worries me. I probably won't be able to get a group together to do Tempest Island so I won't be able to test the set out. I worry that stopping for a heavy attack every 20 seconds may still be clunky even with the light attack taken out. Weaving light attacks already feels stiff in my dual wield rotation.

Are there any new sets you would like to see changed?

Thunder Bug Carapace -

I think thunder bug should be double physical resistance and health for its 1-4 piece bonus. I also think its five piece should be on a 2 second cooldown instead of three. Other retribution style armors ( storm knight, night terror, etc) out damage this set by 4k+ after 6 second have passed. The gap only widens as the fighting goes one and some of the retribution sets have 100% activation.

Will of Fire -

This is a poor man's Red Mountain set. Double % chance to proc doesn't mean anything if it gives half the damage at the same cooldown. The extra armor doesn't close this gap. Maybe it should be a different DPS proc effect instead of competing with a superior set bonus.

7th Legion Brute -

The heal portion of the 5 piece is rather low.

Overwhelming Surge -

Shouldn't this be a melee set? What caster in their right mind wants to be close enough for the shock procs to do damage? In fact making this set into medium with shock master's stats, and making shock master into light armor with overwhelming surge's stats would probably be a better fit all around. I'm pretty sure casters weave in heavy attacks more than melee do. This would give ranged more shock master up time. Melee would already be in range to utilize the overwhelming surge 5 piece. Overwhelming surge itself could use a much higher chance ( 50%?) to activate.

Do you have any other general feedback?

I am loving the item acquisition so far and I can't stress enough how great it is you added all these new sets. 1 hour in a zone killing delves, group bosses, and dolmens got me 5 pieces of thunder bug, 4 pieces of salvation, and 4 pieces of the spinner set. If I had a group to trade pieces with, getting the sets I want would probably be even easier. Good stuff so far.
    Edited by exiledtyrant on September 5, 2016 9:44PM
    If all are brethren
    How could my hands not tremble
    As breath fled my prey?

What blinds my vision?
    My hands are tools; it must be
    The haze of blossoms

-Salous the Penitent
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno could you ask around if there is any reason why Slimecraw 1p is health regrn? Set seems as much about dps as a set can be, doesn't look right to me.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sentinel monster set - major issue with this it can't be repented. Automaton just immersion-breaking vanishing. It should be changed to leave corpse to be able to repent it. Maybe currently it made that way so templars can't get benefit but on other hand it making set much less valuable ; in PvE - top trial builds either use 1pc of monster set or zero with master/maelstrom staffs, currently there is no reason to loose 5pc bonus of such sets like Spellcure/Worm/Aether/Twilight for this set or master resto-staff that grant nice stamian returns just by spamming Springs, stamina dps builds have enough sustain to handle with resource managment, Shards is enough for them. In PvP - current Sentinel loose effectiveness to Guardian:templar always can get sustain proc for himself and than repent Guardian's corpse to grant stamina and magicka returns to group that equal almost like 70% of Sentinel effectiveness but doenst require to stand inside aura for 8 sec. If Sentinel could be repented it would have effectivesss on par with Guardian.
    Nightflame - 1% proc buff is still too smal to even look on this set. Additional 1m for proc would be nice tho, noone currently won't stack so tight to get healing to maximum effectiveness.
    Witchman - 3pc bonus should either return to magicka recovery or changed for Max Stamina. This set is already perfectly synnergize with stamina builds of using Tava, and with removal of 10 sec cooldown it will affect stamina builds even more: stamblade can spam Incap ult every 8 seconds, i.e. it means they have 1660 stamina and hp recovery. Numbers are lower for stamknight with Leap but still in compare Amberplasm have 290 stamina and magicka recovery. 1660 for stamina builds vs 290 for magicka builds. So it either must have magicka recovery coz weapon damage automatically exclude it for using as magicka build (and magicka builds can also built for ult generation to get benefit from set and requirement of stamina in PvP for them is very high too). Or it should be changed to Max Stamina - it will still buff dps capaibilities of stamina builds but also will have good enough bonus for magicka builds decided to wear it.
    Stendarr’s Embrace - just remove cooldwon to 20 sec to be equal to synnergies cooldwon. With 30 sec cd it is still useless.
    Healing Mage set - intentionally or not but it doens't proc on AoE HoTs.
    Slimecraw monster set - all new offensive monster sets have 1pc bonus that benefit for incereasing damage related to set, except Stormfist and Slimecraw. While Stormfist have staima recovery that can still benefit for magicka/stamina builds serving duability of 2pc bonus, Slimecraw have hp recovery that is useless for DPS set. Since we got zero spell/weapon damage 1pc sets, how about to change it for it same as Kena set. Using Slimecraw with current 1pc bonus is dps loss in compare with other sets.
    Kra'gh monster set - why is it dealing physical damage. Most noticable attack from dreughs is shockwave attack. Would be nice if set changed to spellpenetration and dealt shock attack in front. There is enough of much more stronger stamina monster sets anyway.
    Edited by Cinbri on September 7, 2016 6:44AM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brian Wheeler said he got a monster helm with impen on it on the PTS during the pax eso live event. Has anyone seen this stuff drop in impen?
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idea for @Wrobel : a new monster set.

>Gladiators mask<

1 set: 400 critical resistance.
    2 set: Whenever you are hit by a monster mask set (like velidreth, selene or valkyn) you take no dmg from it and you gain 10 ultimate.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno So what about impenetrable trait on dungeon and overland sets? We need clarification.
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno So what about impenetrable trait on dungeon and overland sets? We need clarification.

I got both and prosperous/ training too...

Kitesquad Vol. 1

• Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Overland sets drop in all traits, I believe I got one set drop in impen.
    Only trial drops won't have training, prosperous and impenetrable AFAIK.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Idea for @Wrobel : a new monster set.

>Gladiators mask<

1 set: 400 critical resistance.
    2 set: Whenever you are hit by a monster mask set (like velidreth, selene or valkyn) you take no dmg from it and you gain 10 ultimate.

Even better : a new dungeon with a final boss who is totally immune to all effect except light/heavy attack. His mask and shoulder negate all damage effect from sets, not only Monster one.
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please consider making two handed weapons taking two slots, it will make it simpler to use too five piece bonuses.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I received 1 overland setpiece in impen (necromancer piece)
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Poisonous serpent
    The Poison damage needs to be multiplied by 10x to make it worthwhile slotting. It seems the 830 dmg is still from Update 1.3 and has never been multiplied by 10x.
    42cab592fb.jpg

Quick Serpent
    Nobody will bother using that set, Vicious Serpent makes it completely obsolete.
    Suggestion: Instead of movement speed for 5piece Bonus it could give smth like Minor or Major Heroism, that would make the set a decent choice again
    8620185ebb.jpg

Twice-Fanged-Snake
    The Penetration I can get is a bit too low if you compare it to the 1 piece of Kragh where I literally can get the same penetration with a 1 piece bonus.
    Suggestion: Increase the value from 415 to smth like 650.
    3d0e8227f0.jpg

Medusa
    The 2 piece bonus is underwhelming
    Suggestion: Change the 2 piece bonus to Spellcritical and the set will be nice
    0b130fdd9c.jpg

Netches Touch(Should be put together with Ysgramor Set)
    Nobody will use the set because FIRE is always way stronger than any other element and 386 extra spelldamage on 1 elemental damage type is not gonna change that.
    Suggestion: 5 Piece bonus, instead of only Shock extra damage, put FROST damage also there. So we would get 386 extra Spelldamage for Shock AND Frost damage type which would make the set at least a bit more viable.
    Suggestion 2: 5 Piece bonus Instead of only 386 extra spelldamage, change the value to something like 600 extra Spelldamage.
    f093aebe94.jpg

Spider Cultist
    The 5 piece bonus is kinda underwhelming, because Julianos for example gives me a flat 300 on everything. No point using this set in its current state.
    Suggestion: Change 2 Piece bonus to Spellcritcal AND increase the 386 Spelldamge to 700 extra spelldamage. No build is only using Destro abilities, so it wont buff everything by too much.
    71eb69c400.jpg

Sword Dancer
    The 5 piece bonus is underwhelming, because I can get a flat 300 from hundingsrage and it will buff ALL my abilities.
    Suggestion: Change the 2 piece bonus to Weapon Critical and increase the weapondamage bonus to 700 to make it worth using.
    3f32a3f283.jpg

Maw of the Infernal
    I really do not understand why everyone is afraid of buffing this set haha.
    Suggestion: Increase procchance to 40% and Increase the damage to 7000.
    3a3f89bdad.jpg

Storm Master
    The set is designed for stamina users but doing SHOCK damage which means it is working with spellpenetration and Mage CP allocations
    Suggestion: Change the Shock damage to Physical (wind effect) damage to make it actually "worth using".
    d4f10beaf7.jpg

Toxic Defiance
    The set used to be decent when it added extra damage on top of your poison dots. But now the weapon damage is NOT enough anymore.
    Suggestion: Increase the extra weapon damage to something like 700.
    747fa9a5ca.jpg

Destructive Mage
    This set has not been upgraded since 1.3 Update. The 795 Damage is clearly from the pre 10x multiply patches.
    Suggestion: increase the proc to something like 15k damage. The Internal cooldown will still keep it at bay making it not too OP.
    1a4224e3d0.jpg

Ilambris
    I would love to see changing the 1 piece bonus. So magicka kinda has an equivalent of Kragh Monster set.
    Suggestion: Change the Magicka 1 Piece bonus to 1867 spell penetration (purple quality)
    68f847942c.jpg

Edited by Alcast on September 6, 2016 3:05PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    Things I've noticed.
    Wrothgar. The overland sets are still bop, instead of Boe. I picked up some boots in a delve and it was bop.
    WGT, Went there and killed mini boss, didn't get any set pieces.
    Things I am curious about: where do we get jewery in cold harbor, craglorn and wrothgar and other places where their are no dolmens.
    I also believe that the treasure hunter passive is not working properly. I've opened up some intermediate treasure chests and noticed the item was green instead of getting upgraded pieces.
    Edited by craigr02 on September 6, 2016 8:16PM
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Wanted to test Vampire Cloack but in the box you get Trainee by error can you please fix it for next PTS patch
    Also include in template boxes the changed name sets since they also changed many stuff

Same: I want to test Nord + Vampire Cloak + Knightmare + Pirate Monster Helm Set- - could be interesting tank build with new shield ultimate

- 6% dmg taken
    - 8% dmg taken
    - enemy does -15% dmg
    - -30% dmg taken

- 1h/shield skill "absorb magic" increase amount you can block by +8%
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few armor sets are using a style called "Bandit," while players that aren't using an addon won't be able to tell the difference between that and Breton, I suggest changing the following armor types to Breton (the appearance they already have): Leviathan, Netch's Touch, Shalk Exoskeleton, Witchman Armor. Additionally, I did not have a chance to test deconstructing these items to see if they provide Molybdenum or not, this may be something worth looking into.

Netch's Touch and Shalk Exoskeleton should be Dunmer or Ashlander; They have nothing to do with Bretons, and aren't dropped anywhere near Breton territory. Witchman should probably be Reach/Barbaric style.
    Leviathan could be Argonian, but I'm not sure.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And btw Engine Guardian monster set still missing visual effect of aura on HP restore proc. C'mon is it really that hard to fix only bug of this set.
    Edited by Cinbri on September 7, 2016 6:28AM
  • ZOS_Day
    ZOS_Day
    Soul Shriven
    So we got a good explanation on which bosses and such dropped what pieces of armor or other pieces when it came to the overworld, dungeons, delves and public dungeons. But what about the trials? The PTS Patch Notes talked about gear quality in Trials but not about which pieces that dropped from which boss in there. And the Trials do have different amount of bosses so how is that going to work?

Trial Bosses will have similar loot to that of dungeon bosses. Main bosses will drop large pieces, while mini bosses such as Yokeda Kai and Yokeda Rok'dun will have the small pieces. Final bosses will contain jewelry and Weapons.

The drop system will be similar to the way Dungeons work.
    This is going to be a rather large post considering the amount of content I am referencing. I am reporting a variety of bugs, patch note inconsistencies, as well as providing feedback on itemization changes:

Thanks for the great feedback! We’ll take it under consideration.

Lavum wrote: »
    Hello,
    I noticed no mention of Shields in the patch note. Is it implied that they are going to be dropped or are they not included?

Shields will drop everywhere Weapons drop.

jhharvest wrote: »
    My question is: does the Shroud of the Lich set now drop in all pieces?

"Item Sets will now drop for every item slot."

Yes, Shroud of the Lich will drop in Jewelry, Armor, and Weapons.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on September 7, 2016 1:51PM
    Combat/Gameplay Team
    Staff Post