The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for One Tamriel Itemization Changes

• Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for the itemization changes in One Tamriel. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
    • Did you know where to find set items? Was it clear that certain set items were associated with zones?
    • Did you get any set drops that were intended for a different zone, or any gear that was an unexpected level?
    • Did you receive an item that changes or impacts your current build/abilities?
    • Are you happier with the new quest objective rewards?
    • Which of the new sets are you most looking forward to, and why?
    • Are there any new sets you would like to see changed?
    • Do you have any other general feedback?

Adding impenetrable back to the PvE loot table was a huge quality of life change for us PvP'ers wanting way more diversity in builds.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    This is the official feedback thread for the itemization changes in One Tamriel. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
    • Did you receive an item that changes or impacts your current build/abilities?
    [*] The 2pc set that pulls people to you lo
    [*] Are you happier with the new quest objective rewards?
    [*] Which of the new sets are you most looking forward to, and why?
    [*] Are there any new sets you would like to see changed?
    [*] Do you have any other general feedback?
    [/list]
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Please change the horrible 5-piece bonus for the Light Singer set to extra spell damage to magic damage abilites:
    c0f932ee4b.jpg
    Restoration staff abilities DO NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER. That set is possible the mos usless I've seen in the game so far. Changing the bonus to magic damage will also combat the overpowered Automaton set:
    11afb0eaf2.jpg
    For stamina builds, the Automaton jack is amazing, as a 4 weapon skill lines and several class skills deal a lot of physical damage. However, with magicka builds, you'd have to use special kind of damage to be half decent. The new sets are more so for stamina builds, which are already the meta. Please, just change the bonus to be more useful. PLEASE.

FYI spell damage increases how much damage OR healing your spells do, that means that Light Singer set increases your resto staff heals. That being said, I'd be all for making it a generic "Add 386 spell damage to your Magic damage abilities", as that would make it very useful for magic Templar and magic NB.

Uhh
    If you change it to only add in for abilities that do magic damage you lose the healing bonus.

True, just trying to think of a way to make this set useful without making it an all-around better version of Julianos for PVP. Most of these sets just need a total redesign, IMO.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    My question is: does the Shroud of the Lich set now drop in all pieces?

"Item Sets will now drop for every item slot."
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sentinel of Rkumag (sorry if spelled wrong) Monster Set is the kind of Monster set healers have been waiting for for a long time as it will allow a lot more Heal build diversity.
    However, unlike the Engine Guardian or Maw of the Infernal for example, the summoned automaton spider cannot be "repented" as it just vanishes too quickly.
    Is this intended or can we hope for a fix before live?

Also, another question: what about the "weapon sets", 3 pieces old sets like Relics of the physician Ansur and the like?
    Are they coming back too? couldn't find anything on Natch Potes about that.
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOP is an abomination that should be consigned to the depths of oblivion never again to pollute this game.
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina get way to many good sets comparing to magicka.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten nothing but air and fire gear in Craglorn. Is there a specific chance of Martial Knowledge dropping?
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are undaunted monster helms/shoulders dropping in impen?
    Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Anchor Generals no longer have a 100% chance of dropping their unique items. They only give generic zone sets now. Please fix this.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do we get gold jewelry now?!?! I mean I have most trial sets jewelry but what about everything else?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the standardization of things and with the way they are setting things up and moving things. I will say this its nice that they moved the currently BoE stuff in Trials out from the Trials and put the old Trial Stuff in there as BoP and keep the BoP Stuff in there as is. This is a great way of doing it in my opinion cause again it revitalizes the incentive to go into trials and actively do them. And I know some people will scream out, BUT THE ECONOMY HUR DUR!!! Hey we got 30 new sets to grind, and they are all in the overworld, get cracking, you can now grind them and sell them without having a 12man raid. This is better for the economy than most will admit in my opinion.

+1
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • ntheogenic
    ntheogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I should have posted in this thread.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3328102/#Comment_3328102

I'll just repeat the TLDR: Compared to Update 11: BoE sets = 110 (-9), BoP sets = 120 (+56).
    GDBY
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a dedicated crafter this has been a real let down, all these new sets with interesting effects and they are just not stuff myself or my little mob of armourers would ever use. Its always the same, great rules OR great looks, its never both, please, please, please I plead with you to give us a way to change their appearance :(

You could put it in the crafting system as a reward for master crafters that for a big stack of mats we could change the looks, please :s
  • Rhazmuz
    Rhazmuz
    ✭✭✭
    Am I reading the notes correctly that accessories from dungeon can max drop in epic quality? Meaning gold accessories is only possible from trials and thus the sets that drop there?
    Rhazmuz - Nord DK tank
    PS4 - EU
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regarding the fact that set items are now given as quest item rewards.

will character who have already completed cadwells silver & gold get some kind of reward? i mean its a bit of a kicker, and feel as though i am almost being penalised for having done all of the main quests & a majority of the side quests already on multiple charcters.

when the soul shriven motif & the craft material were introduced we were given a 'back payment' of sorts, a similar system would be nice here with regards to set pieces.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

will character who have already completed cadwells silver & gold get some kind of reward? i mean its a bit of a kicker, and feel as though i am almost being penalised for having done all of the main quests & a majority of the side quests already on multiple charcters.

when the soul shriven motif & the craft material were introduced we were given a 'back payment' of sorts, a similar system would be nice here with regards to set pieces.

I´ve not really thought about that actually until now but i think you´re 100% right.

Having done the quests now takes away a super easy possibility to aquire desired setpieces. There should be some kind of compensation implemented for people who already finished those zones.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    1. •Did you know where to find set items? Was it clear that certain set items were associated with zones?

Edit.. went back and re read PTS Notes. yes. Going to each particular zone now to farm for specific sets.

2. •Did you get any set drops that were intended for a different zone, or any gear that was an unexpected level?

-- I 'd like to understand -- how can I figure out which sets go to which zones? is there a key or legend somewhere?

3. •Did you receive an item that changes or impacts your current build/abilities?

-- No, I got lots of Martial Knowledge armor set drops... regardless of the zones and areas where I was farming

4. •Are you happier with the new quest objective rewards?

-- Have not tested out quests yet.

5. •Which of the new sets are you most looking forward to, and why?

-- So many new and updated sets.. it is a bit overwhelming the possibilities.. definitely excited.
      --- extra excited to test out different ways to tank -- Resistance-health recovery-blocking-ultimate generation-etc.

6. •Are there any new sets you would like to see changed?

-- yes, I think the Hacthling Shell set-- 5pc bonus perhaps the shield could be stronger-- I already get 5k+ damage shield from Igneous Shield.. so for 5pc bonus it seems a bit week.

7. •Do you have any other general feedback?

Yes, Please consider - instead of all the new armor and weapon sets delivered to our inventory and mail boxes... how about just place a vendor in each city to offer every item to us for free. this way we can buy- mix/match/experiment/junk... go back buy/mix/match/experiment and junk... seems an easier cleaner simpler solution...
    Edited by TankHealz2015 on September 4, 2016 2:23PM
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

I´ve not really thought about that actually until now but i think you´re 100% right.

Having done the quests now takes away a super easy possibility to aquire desired setpieces. There should be some kind of compensation implemented for people who already finished those zones.

1st of all - PHEW! someone agrees

i have 11 characters, done EVERY quest on one of them (and i mean every quest!)
    3 more have main quests and roughly 75% of all side quests up to & including gold
    4 more have done just home main quests (i was levelling so quickly after last update i had to skip side quests and still managed to vet out before hitting coldharbour)

my 3 newest ones will not be doing any important quests at all (just DB &TG i have the sets i want from these maps already lol), so that when 1Tam drops i will be able to quest, getting set pieces i want at max level
  • Mysticman
    Mysticman
    ✭✭✭
    Offering all 16 new Monster sets at the weekly vendor in Cyrodiil will make the odds of getting the piece you need from the vendor go from 1 in 20 to 1 in 52 :o You need to update the vendor to maybe offer 1 head and 1 shoulder for sell each week from the Monster sets to make the odd more reasonable. It's been 9 months and counting since the Valkyn Skoria head piece was first offered for sell from the vendor and still no Valkyn Skoria shoulders if update 12 go live before the Valkyn Skoria shoulders go on sell it could be another 9 months wait or longer and that would be totally unacceptable. What the point of having this vendor in the game if it's going to be near impossible to get the pieces you need in a somewhat timely manner.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*]Grahtwood: Shadow Dancer’s Raiment, Wilderqueen’s Arch, Beekeeper’s Gear
    [*]Greenshade: Syrabane’s Grip, Ranger’s Gait, Green Pact

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Not sure which is wrong - the notes or the PTS - but these two "lines" are vice-versa on PTS.

• evedgebah
    evedgebah
    ✭✭✭
    Did you know where to find set items? Was it clear that certain set items were associated with zones?
    - Yes, was quite clear.

Did you get any set drops that were intended for a different zone, or any gear that was an unexpected level?
    - Nope.

Did you receive an item that changes or impacts your current build/abilities?
    - Several. They appeared to be working as intended as well.

Are you happier with the new quest objective rewards?
    - I am very much pleased.

Which of the new sets are you most looking forward to, and why?
    - I'm looking most forward to the new monster sets and some updates to old favorites. Lots of opportunities ot mix and match. I am most excited about all sets being all item slots, more than a particular individual set.

Are there any new sets you would like to see changed?
    - The base (original) Craglorn trial 5-piece sets. They are actually worthless compared to their Sanctum Ophidian counterparts.
    -
    Do you have any other general feedback?
    - Less bind on pickup gear. I really don't understand the point of such a system for things other than trials. It hurts the economy, and makes it very tiresome to farm for particular gear one needs.
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    Mysticman wrote: »
    Offering all 16 new Monster sets at the weekly vendor in Cyrodiil will make the odds of getting the piece you need from the vendor go from 1 in 20 to 1 in 52 :o You need to update the vendor to maybe offer 1 head and 1 shoulder for sell each week from the Monster sets to make the odd more reasonable. It's been 9 months and counting since the Valkyn Skoria head piece was first offered for sell from the vendor and still no Valkyn Skoria shoulders if update 12 go live before the Valkyn Skoria shoulders go on sell it could be another 9 months wait or longer and that would be totally unacceptable. What the point of having this vendor in the game if it's going to be near impossible to get the pieces you need in a somewhat timely manner.

100% this. I'm still waiting on the skoria shoulders. Need em for my magplar. Hopefully they change something with the vendor. Maybe have her all week but change out rotations every 3 days or something.

Dunno which @ZOS to throw here, but there needs to be a change made
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You said:
    ONE TAMRIEL
    • Item Sets will now drop for every item slot.
      • This excludes the Agility, Endurance, and Willpower jewelry sets.
      • Sets that grant a bonus to melee damage will now drop more intelligently (i.e. a set with melee damage will no longer drop with a bow or stave).
    • All set drops from the overland are now bind-on-equip.
    • All set drops from dungeons and Trials are bind-on-pickup.

Does this somehow exclude Wrothgar sets? I found a bound Trinimac ring from a chest in Wrothgar.

Also, the old Imperial City sets still don't come in every trait, let alone in rings or weapons.
    They got absolutely no change.

This is the result of deconstructing 100 new IC sets:
    new_ICsets.png
    This is the result of deconstructing 100 old IC sets:
    Screenshot_20160904_180159.png

You can clearly see old sets come in only 4 traits (plus impenetrable that can be bought directly), and no jewelry.

I have already mentioned this on the last PTS.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Dubhliam on September 4, 2016 5:39PM
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Ivan04
    Ivan04
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the revamped Prisoner's Rags set, but it's broken. It extends permarolldodging builds into eternal rolldodging builds if it can be obtained on jewelry. Stam sorcs basically get 1800 mag regen so they can Dark Deal non-stop. Stam DKs get the same, so they use Mountain's Blessing passive. My suggestion - make it unobtainable in jewelry (which would make this set useless, cause no magic users will wanna have it), or have the magicka return decreased to something like 500-400 a second.
  • Ivan04
    Ivan04
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    You can clearly see old sets come in only 4 traits (plus impenetrable that can be bought directly), and no jewelry.

I was really surprised to hear that all the old sets are gonna have jewelry and thought that it was certainly a mistake regarding strong IC sets, please give us clarification on that in the next patch notes, @ZOS_GinaBruno.
    Edited by Ivan04 on September 4, 2016 6:05PM
  • exiledtyrant
    exiledtyrant
    ✭✭✭
    A quick thought on the thunder bug set ( previously thunderous plate mail):

Could this set bonus be revised to be
    • 2 piece - 1822 Physical Resistance
    • 3 piece - 1822 Physical Resistance
    • 4 piece - 1042 maximum health
    • 5 piece - left as is

The spell damage and spell resist of the set seem off. This 5 piece could be the mirror image of the storm knight set except it is really good against physical damage instead of spell damage. I think they would make a great combo.
    If all are brethren
    How could my hands not tremble
    As breath fled my prey?

What blinds my vision?
    My hands are tools; it must be
    The haze of blossoms

-Salous the Penitent
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivan04 wrote: »
    I like the revamped Prisoner's Rags set, but it's broken. It extends permarolldodging builds into eternal rolldodging builds if it can be obtained on jewelry. Stam sorcs basically get 1800 mag regen so they can Dark Deal non-stop. Stam DKs get the same, so they use Mountain's Blessing passive. My suggestion - make it unobtainable in jewelry (which would make this set useless, cause no magic users will wanna have it), or have the magicka return decreased to something like 500-400 a second.

It requires Sprinting; which means its good for Stam Sorcs who are sprinting and Bolt Escaping.

however while I was thinking of using it on my Stam Sorc; I came to the conclusion not to bother and i'll tell you why

Because its a Light armor set...now I know you're saying...Just use jewelry...which was the plan..till you realize Light Armor jewelry sets all come with Magicka on their jewelry vs Stamina.....so you'll be taking an over 2.5k Stamina Hit just by using that jewelry.
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭
    The netch set that adds 386 spell damage to shock spells. Does that increase the damage of storm knight?
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • ThaJollabyb14_ESO
    Which of the new sets are you most looking forward to, and why?

Oddly, I like the beekeeper set the most. It works well with my werewolf build. I also like the City of ash monster set, infernal guardian. The mortar animation is fun and meshes well with my tanky magicka DK. Stormfist looks amazing

Are there any new sets you would like to see changed?
    Selene's monster set feels very strong for stamina Nightblades. maybe a bit too strong. Swarm Mother gives a stamina recovery boost but the 2 piece requires blocking. I would like to see this be max stamina or something health related because it basically gives chains to non DKs. Some other sets I like but would like to see them in another armor weight, which leads me to my next point i want to mention.

Do you have any other general feedback?

With One Tamriel, there is no reason to have duplicate set crafting stations in each faction's zones. This allows for potentially TEN new crafted sets by putting new sets where duplicate crafting stations exist.
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With One Tamriel, there is no reason to have duplicate set crafting stations in each faction's zones. This allows for potentially TEN new crafted sets by putting new sets where duplicate crafting stations exist.

One of the best idea I've seen these days. And there were a lot of good idea.