Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.6.0

• kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much pleased. Let us begin...ALL THE THEORY CRAFTING. B)
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chill out with the trading stuff, farm mats to make gold or farm normal zones for the gear its not that bad. Can we please address the fact that balance has not been changed whatsoever?

Hey Mr. king, can't you see that you're alone in this? Balance is better than it has ever been, how long have you been playing the game? Because I play a lot everyday since the very start and we've never had such balance between classes. Also, don't you know that balance in this game comes mostly from item sets? Wait to see the new sets, there's some sets wich power up DK's as Burning Spellweave wich has been addreced and Valkn Scoria is more powerful than it has ever been now. Do you know what are you talking about? There's sure some issues, balancing can be improved don't get me wrong, but we're not in an Urgent situation that's the reason people is not complaining that much about it.
    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty, with the new changes, it'll still be very easy to get the gear you want. 100% chance at a set piece drop from a dungeon boss, and there's only three different sets dropping, so after 1-2 runs you will pretty much have a full set of whatever you are looking for. Add in a few more runs and you've got perfect traits for that set. Compare this to now, where you run 10 Trials in a day and maybe get one piece of gear that you need.

And there will still be a market for gear, except you will have to farm overland zones instead of Trials. This is actually a disappointment, as Trials will no longer make you any money. So not as many people will want to run them anymore :( Instead people will be farming specific overland zones.

I do agree, however, that taking certain sets out of Trials and putting them in the bind on pickup table (such as Viper, Ebon, Warlock, etc.) is really bad for the gear economy.

If you can get a set on the overworld as well as in a trial, it should be available as BoE, imo. This does not include the current BOP sets, as well as the new trial sets like Healing Mage/Quick Serpent(etc) and Gold Jewelry. These need to be BOP to keep people running the hard content to get the absolutely BIS gear instead of just buying it. It does not make sense to make trials silks bound but overworld silks not, but if it only drops in the trial.. i believe it should be bound
    Edited by Oompuh on September 2, 2016 7:44PM
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • ClockworkArc
    ClockworkArc
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Oh Snap.

"All set drops from the overland are now bind-on-equip."

Maybe I'll actually be able to run Trinimac's Valor now haha.

ALSO!

"Crypt of Hearts: Shroud of the Lich, Leviathan, Ebon Armory
    Fungal Grotto: Spider Cultist Cowl, Viper’s Sting, Dreugh King Slayer
    Selene’s Web: Vestments of the Warlock, Hircine’s Veneer, Durok’s Bane
    Vaults of Madness: Worm’s Raiment, Oblivion’s Edge, Rattlecage"

But those are dungeons and thus now BoP. So if a PvP player wants Warlock or Viper or any of a bunch of old BoE Trials sets, many have been moved to dungeons. And thus are now BoP. So group PvE players lose out on ways to make gold and PvP players lose out on ways to get desired gear without grinding PvE content they would prefer not to do.

Selling Viper, Warlock, Dreugh King, etc., gear currently pays for all the armor repairs and potions and gold upgrade mats. There are (literally!) no longer any ways to make decent money from group PvE content.

Not all of us are in pro raid guilds where getting a group of 12 is easy. Sometimes we have 7 or 8 core group PvE players and need to talk 4 or 5 more guildies into joining us. But if group PvE is now exclusively a money-losing venture, those on-the-fence guildies are going to be much less interested.

Sure they're BoP, but those are relatively easy dungeons to run to get the gear. Yes it's annoying but most of the people trying to buy those sets currently are grinding/trading for gold anyway because they can't run that content. Now there is non-trial content you can run to get good sets.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    All dungeon set drops are bind-on-pickup.
    To all those saying "read the whole patch notes", maybe you should take your own advice. All dungeon sets will now be BoP, not just Trials.

But will still be tradeable to those in your group.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is everyone freaking out about the BOP change in trials? I totally understand people who run trials a lot being frustrated that the gear they get from trials will no longer be able to be sold to other players which is how they make their money, they can be upset about this change, I get that. Everyone else complaining how items will be harder to come by now... read the entire patch notes. Unless I missed something major it looks like 99% of item sets will be way easier to get than before since they will be dropping from zone/delve bosses and in four person dungeons and will be BOE. As someone who finds it hard to get together with 12 people to farm gear and someone who also doesn't have a million gold to drop on silks of the sun pieces I am pretty ecstatic about this change.

If it drops in a 4-man dungeon, it is BoP. The number of BoP sets has skyrocketed with this patch. All 16 original dungeons each now have 3 sets that are bind on pickup. That is 48 BoP sets. Almost all are old BoE sets that have been moved into dungeons and turned into BoP sets.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Item Sets will now drop for every item slot.
    Does this mean jewelry for every set? If so, that's pretty amazing.
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eidetic Memory hype!
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well Done, well done!
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @Darlon Just got word from Kai in the twitch stream. Yup NA and EU will be the same client now!

That's great news! 1 install, 1 patch download... happy days!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC....how do I get on the PTS??!?!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    If it drops in a 4-man dungeon, it is BoP. The number of BoP sets has skyrocketed with this patch. All 16 original dungeons each now have 3 sets that are bind on pickup. That is 48 BoP sets. Almost all are old BoE sets that have been moved into dungeons and turned into BoP sets.

You can still trade them so its really not an issue outside of those who were relying on the economy of selling trial gear drops.
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    All set drops from dungeons and Trials are bind-on-pickup.
    This sounds like a mistake, if not, what the hell is that change? You want people to be broke? How do you expect people to be raid ready?

Wtf is this

Don't forget you can trade within your group.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the theory crafting:

thinking_f82728_1450413.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno : Khajiit would like to know if the training and prosperous are being removed from the Monster Helms, and can this one have smarter armour pieces eg. Magicka focused Monster sets giving Mag recovery and Max Magicka rather than health/stam (Norieneth)
    Edited by OneKhajiitCrimeWave on September 2, 2016 7:51PM
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darlon wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    This sounds like a mistake, if not, what the hell is that change? You want people to be broke? How do you expect people to be raid ready?

Wtf is this

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Well that's the issue, seeing as I run high end dungeons and Trials

This mainly puts a massive hindrance on trials especially, if I was raid leading most people can't get the best gear anymore, they wont be getting invited to raids or anything like that if they are wanting to start out, I understand that the best gear is already Bind on Pickup, but your other option is Bind on Equip gear and after that is crafted gear

Not only that but right now the economy is utter crap, removing Bind on Equip from trials just ruins raiders too, we can't sell gear to the community, we can't buy anything because of it either, I just don't understand what this will achieve, are you trying to cause more PUG and group finder groups to sell your loot within groups to each other, because friends dont do that with each other, and most people wont run in them anyway because of the gear issue

That is just my opinion, personally I think it's a very unhealthy addition and will just breed more elitism and divide raiders apart from the experienced and non experienced

Actually getting the gear like the sun set for instance, won't be an issue, as it will drop in normal overland content (stonefalls) now also.

I agree it hurts people selling it though...
    Hold up guys I cant go to trials tonight I have to farm solo for my gear

Yeah, sounds good doesn't it ;)

Better than having to buy it... you're complaining that people can't get it outside of trials (otherwise, what is the problem with it being BoP if you're going to use it yourself ? )
    Some of the people that want stuff don't step foot in trials, some of these sets are also largely popular inside Cyrodill, not only does this destroy PvE and breeds elitism out the ass for end game PvE but now it also forces PvP players to come into trials who can't get any groups, or they would have to farm it

Why was having this stuff as BoE an issue? It's going to ruin the economy, enforce solo game play even more, a lot of players will be under equipped rather than just buying stuff and it is also going to make it hell for PvP players
    The plus side, you get to use group finder and trade more/talk with the community

But really, most groups will stay in their small circle of friends anyway

Hi @Nifty2g, you're "alone" in this and i'll tell you the reasons why:

- The only people that get hurt because of this change is people (like you and me) who do Trials and got an income out of it.

- People that need gear for trials can now find it in open world (Red mountain, Elegance, etc.) or can craft it (TBS, Julianos, etc.)

- This change basically means the gear is more accessible than before, won't ruin PvP, won't ruin PvE. It'll just hurt your wallet.

So don't pretend this is a small change for the community, it's a good change, if you need money out of trials you can press ESO staff so they give money for Boss Kills or something similar. There'll be a problem with the income for Trial players, true, but same happens to PvPers or to players who don't farm basically. No farm, no money. Sounds normal tho.
  • Papa_Hunt
    Papa_Hunt
    ✭✭✭
    Papa_Hunt wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

That means nothing. Most money made by running trials is made from selling to people who are not interested at all in PvE.

This @ZOS_GinaBruno

You guys might want to rethink this one.

I've been here since beta, but this one thing will make me leave the game immediately. I have neither the time nor the inclination to PvE to compete in PvP. I like to buy my items and PvP. This change would be the last straw (I imagine for a lot of peeps). Maybe you guys don't care? Oh well, about time to move on anyway.

you can still buy your items as sets will now be dropping from other places outside of trials too and will be BOE... read the entire patch notes

I apologize if I'm wrong. Are you saying ALL sets will be available as BOE?
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Well that's the issue, seeing as I run high end dungeons and Trials

This mainly puts a massive hindrance on trials especially, if I was raid leading most people can't get the best gear anymore, they wont be getting invited to raids or anything like that if they are wanting to start out, I understand that the best gear is already Bind on Pickup, but your other option is Bind on Equip gear and after that is crafted gear

Not only that but right now the economy is utter crap, removing Bind on Equip from trials just ruins raiders too, we can't sell gear to the community, we can't buy anything because of it either, I just don't understand what this will achieve, are you trying to cause more PUG and group finder groups to sell your loot within groups to each other, because friends dont do that with each other, and most people wont run in them anyway because of the gear issue

That is just my opinion, personally I think it's a very unhealthy addition and will just breed more elitism and divide raiders apart from the experienced and non experienced

Actually getting the gear like the sun set for instance, won't be an issue, as it will drop in normal overland content (stonefalls) now also.

I agree it hurts people selling it though...
    Hold up guys I cant go to trials tonight I have to farm solo for my gear

Yeah, sounds good doesn't it ;)

Better than having to buy it... you're complaining that people can't get it outside of trials (otherwise, what is the problem with it being BoP if you're going to use it yourself ? )
    Some of the people that want stuff don't step foot in trials, some of these sets are also largely popular inside Cyrodill, not only does this destroy PvE and breeds elitism out the ass for end game PvE but now it also forces PvP players to come into trials who can't get any groups, or they would have to farm it

Why was having this stuff as BoE an issue? It's going to ruin the economy, enforce solo game play even more, a lot of players will be under equipped rather than just buying stuff and it is also going to make it hell for PvP players
    The plus side, you get to use group finder and trade more/talk with the community

But really, most groups will stay in their small circle of friends anyway

Hi @Nifty2g, you're "alone" in this and i'll tell you the reasons why:

- The only people that get hurt because of this change is people (like you and me) who do Trials and got an income out of it.

- People that need gear for trials can now find it in open world (Red mountain, Elegance, etc.) or can craft it (TBS, Julianos, etc.)

- This change basically means the gear is more accessible than before, won't ruin PvP, won't ruin PvE. It'll just hurt your wallet.

So don't pretend this is a small change for the community, it's a good change, if you need money out of trials you can press ESO staff so they give money for Boss Kills or something similar. There'll be a problem with the income for Trial players, true, but same happens to PvPers or to players who don't farm basically. No farm, no money. Sounds normal tho.
    Doesn't sound like I am alone, I think you are not understanding the impact its going to have, ZOS already know how much of a gold sink is for trials, meh, like I said it doesn't affect me personally
    #MOREORBS
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except trials and dungeon specific gear yes. Anything found in Trials and Dungeons is BOP, not BOE
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

That means nothing. Most money made by running trials is made from selling to people who are not interested at all in PvE.

This @ZOS_GinaBruno

I've been here since beta, but this one thing will make me leave the game immediately. I have neither the time nor the inclination to PvE to compete in PvP. I like to buy my items and PvP. This change would be the last straw (I imagine for a lot of peeps). Maybe you guys don't care? Oh well, about time to move on anyway.

you can still buy your items as sets will now be dropping from other places outside of trials too and will be BOE... read the entire patch notes

Not all sets, but most. Sets like Silks of the Sun and Necropotence and other trial sets that were BOE will be BOP from trials next patch, but will also drop from Bosses in zones and BOE. So, you can trade these sets, but not the ones from the trial(outside your group)
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alaztor91 wrote: »
    Seriously? Practically no balance changes? Sure we haven't seen the weapon ults yet but I doubt it will change much.
    Do the devs just hate magicka classes?

Do the people in charge of combat/classes/skill balance actually think the game is in a fine place right now?

When OT releases, it will be almost 6 months since stam classes have been superior at pretty much anything except healing others.

You could have buffed light armor passives, destro passives, resto passives, mages guild stuff, magicka related class skills/passives, seriously anything, but you did nothing.

Is there even a reason to play a magicka class(besides templar maybe) if you wan't to do something other than heal people?=

Now you're going to tell me that magicka sorcs and Nightblades are not powerfull in PvP... xDDD

Please.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like what I'm reading so far, though I agree that the economy will take some hit with this. And thanks for the nice boost to Valkyn Skoria! It was needed.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

This @ZOS_GinaBruno

Not all sets, but most. Sets like Silks of the Sun and Necropotence and other trial sets that were BOE will be BOP from trials next patch, but will also drop from Bosses in zones and BOE. So, you can trade these sets, but not the ones from the trial(outside your group)
    Just doesn't make sense to me, trials is punishing on gold for how much it costs, but if they are available outside, why not inside trials too? I among most of the people I play with log on to raid, we raid about 5 days a week most of the time, don't do anything else except a dungeon for pledges, so I don't get why this change will directly affect those type of players and just ruin the gold income, some people don't have time to farm and rely on gold income they make from trials to supply potions etc
    Edited by Nifty2g on September 2, 2016 7:58PM
    #MOREORBS
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Survey Reports
    Fixed an issue that caused Lush plants at Clothier survey sites to produce more cloth than intended. This brings them back in line with similar nodes for other professions.

Great. You just gave me one more reason to never do equipment writs again :disappointed:
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Major issue about this new itemization process is actually trial attendance.

At the moment, a lot of player are trying to get Inside raid because either they want to get the best drop or they just try to get richer. And trial was actually a great way to do that. You went in and got item set which were sought after by the community and could sell them. Raiding was actually good for your bank account and it did help alot of player. But at the same time, trial also cost a *** of money when you started to seek for a progression Inside your team. Going from normal to veteran mode Inside the trial meaning a huge gap.

So giving no acces to any valuable /tradable set for progression team will also mean... less progression team going at it and on the long run, well ... it sucks.

PART II

Part of that issue is also linked to the difficulty of the overall content except from veteran trial and veteran trial like instance for a part of the community because if you're not looking for a specific achievement atm, Nothing in the game is really that hard. So ...

I also don't think having blue and then purple set to drop is actually a good idea since normal raid should help you progress toward veteran raid and not stop you from getting there by any mean so.... Pretty wierd choice IMO
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm quite torn on the new BOE and BOP changes. The first big impact will be on the economy. With less BOE most popular sets can no longer be sold for gold so running trials and dungeons will no longer be profitable. I personally make most of my money selling consumables and stealing, so while this personally won't affect me greatly I can see why people would be annoyed. Even with that said I side more with making dungeon sets BOE since this allows me to pay to skip the RNG grind.

Still, from the non-economics perspective BOP is good since it is meant to encourage people to run content more (which funnily enough was one argument that most raiders used when they wanted trial gear to be BOP strictly). And with BOP trading and guaranteed drops from bosses it is now much easier to complete the sets that we need. I myself now join groups for dungeon farm runs more often now since I know I'll be getting something for my time spent.

I suppose there has to be some balance between the number of BOE and BOP sets. I mean, SPC and VO were BOP from the start and nobody really cared or made a fuss. Personally I would rather they just make everything BOE, but I suspect some would disagree due to "exclusivity" and whatnot.

Other than that, I'm loving the changes so far.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

This @ZOS_GinaBruno

Just doesn't make sense to me, trials is punishing on gold for how much it costs, but if they are available outside, why not inside trials too? I among most of the people I play with log on to raid, we raid about 5 days a week most of the time, don't do anything else except a dungeon for pledges, so I don't get why this change will directly affect those type of players and just ruin the gold income, some people don't have time to farm and rely on gold income they make from trials to supply potions etc

I can agree with that, the only reason I can possibly think of is that ZOS wants us to use their new group trading tool. Keep the trials loot between the trial and only the trial. That I can understand for gold jewelry/trial specific sets, I believe those should be earned. But sets that you can get and trade from a group boss in Rivenspire is bound when it drops from the Warrior? That i can't wrap my head around.
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

This @ZOS_GinaBruno

How about you learn to read... Most of the sets used on pvp that drop in trials will now drop elsewhere too... and it's not like you never had to do pledges to farm your monster shoulder pieces anyway. What can I say, if you never had to do that or tried to then you were not competing to begin with. These are wonderful changes for casual players and even for PvPers because I don't know about you but I rather spend 20 minutes doing a FG vet run to farm pieces I need than be forced to do a 1 hour or longer trial or buy extremely overpriced stuff from trial drops.

Dont let the door hit ya on the way out if you decide to leave.
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, if I'm reading this right, with both dungeon and trial drops all being BoP, the following sets will all now be BoP. Note, I didn't try to tease out the actual changes, so items that are currently BoP and will be after One Tamriel are also listed.
    • Agility edit: tested still BoE
    • Amberplasm
    • Armor of True
    • Aspect of Mazzatun
    • Barkskin
    • Berserking Warrior
    • Bone Pirate’s Tatters
    • Brands of Imperium
    • Burning Spellweave
    • Combat Physician
    • Crusader
    • Defending Warrior
    • Destruction Mage
    • Draugr Hulk
    • Dreugh King Slayer
    • Duneripper’s Scales
    • Durok’s Bane
    • Ebon Armory
    • Embershield
    • Endurance edit: tested still BoE
    • Essence Thief
    • Eternal Warrior
    • Gossamer
    • Hand of Mephala
    • Healing Mage
    • Heem-Jas’ Retribution
    • Hircine’s Veneer
    • Ice Furnace
    • Immortal Warrior
    • Infallible Mage
    • Jailbreaker
    • Jolting Arms
    • Knight-errant’s Mail
    • Knightmare
    • Lamia’s Song
    • Leeching Plate
    • Leviathan
    • Light Speaker
    • Lunar Bastion
    • Magicka Furnace
    • Medusa
    • Moondancer
    • Netch’s Touch
    • Nikulas’ Heavy Armor
    • Noble Duelist’s Silks
    • Oblivion’s Edge
    • Overwhelming Surge
    • Poisonous Serpent
    • Prayer Shawl
    • Quick Serpent
    • Rattlecage
    • Roar of Alkosh
    • Sanctuary
    • Scathing Mage
    • Sergeant’s Mail
    • Sheer Venom
    • Shroud of the Lich
    • Spell Power Cure
    • Spelunker
    • Spider Cultist Cowl
    • Storm Master
    • Strength of the Automaton
    • Sunderflame
    • Sword Dancer
    • Toothrow
    • Tormentor
    • Treasure Hunter
    • Twice-Fanged Serpent
    • Twilight Remedy
    • Undaunted Bastion
    • Undaunted Infiltrator
    • Undaunted Unweaver
    • Vestments of the Warlock
    • Vicious Serpent
    • Viper’s Sting
    • Widowmaker
    • Willpower edit: tested still BoE
    • Wise Mage
    • Worm’s Raiment
    Edited by silvereyes on September 9, 2016 3:13PM
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    Alliance War
    General
    • The carpenters of Cyrodiil are on strike, and Towers no longer have doors.

Is this the end of Tower-Resource AP farming ?
    Great! :)

Duels... finally :)
    It would be great if you will add a leaderboard for duels(just like the leaderboards for cyrodiil campaigns and the pve leaderboards).
    Like "Tournament" duels.
    There will be 2 types of duels:
    1) Regular duel - not recorded in the leaderboard.
    2) Tournament duel - recorded in the leaderboard.
    If a player initiates a "Tournament duel" and not a "Regular duel", the result will be saved to the leaderboard.
    The player with the best KDR of duels will be #1.
    In order to prevent exploiting of this system, a player can only fight one "Tournament duel" with the same player every 30 minutes.
    But it can still be open for some exploiting due to guilds, so more steps to prevent exploiting are needed... such as max Tournament duels with other members of a guild. 5/10 per hour.
    I'm just suggesting.
    I believe that a leaderboard for duels is needed.
    Tamriel Arena Leaderboard.

Edit: one more method to prevent exploiting:
    A special arena can be added to each zone(there will be max duels per each arena, if not instanced).
    Players who wish to initiate a tournament duel will have to go there and thus there will be no random pve specific/new guys around(mostly).
    Edited by Universe on September 2, 2016 8:46PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the weapon ultimates?
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord wrote: »
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    Alliance War
    General
    • The carpenters of Cyrodiil are on strike, and Towers no longer have doors.

Is this the end of Tower-Resource AP farming ?
    Great! :)

Duels... finally :)
    It would be great if you will add a leaderboard for duels(just like the leaderboards for cyrodiil campaigns and the pve leaderboards).
    Like "Tournument" duels.
    There will be 2 types of duels:
    1) Regular duel - not recorded in the leaderboard.
    2) Tournument duel - recorded in the leaderboard.
    If a player initiates a "Tournument duel" and not a "Regular duel", the result will be saved to the leaderboard.
    The player with the best KDR of duels will be #1.
    In order to prevent exploiting of this system, a player can only fight one "Tournument duel" with the same player every 30 minutes.
    But it can still be open for some exploiting due to guilds, so more steps to prevent exploiting are needed... such as max Tournument duels with other members of a guild. 5/10 per hour.
    I'm just suggesting.
    I believe that a leaderboard for duels is needed.
    Tamriel Arena Leaderboard.

I would like some periodic official tournaments instead. A leaderboard can be easily farmed with a pal or simply by challenging every new guy in starting cities.