Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to be a garbage player???

• KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chilo wrote: »
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    Aenlir wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »
    I love how I came in here to mention Krotha and Arinar's scrub squad, but they've already been mentioned. ^^

Hey, are you still mad about us farming yall at Ash mine today? We were there because we couldnt find action. Please dont be mad. Youve been mad for a while now. Its not good for you. I will be happy to duel you to help you get better :)

You sure you want to duel him to help him get better? Or are your fingers ready on the log out button if you manage to get a fluke. :*

Don't talk about dueling when you actually ran away from a fight on the PTS server of all things.

Didnt you blame bugs on your defeat? Didnt we test them out after and realized that they fixed cloak and my AoE was keeping you out. Fluke? And PTS? what gear were you testing out? We were using the same builds PTS or not. Yes, I didnt give you a rematch because why? So you can keep trying till you win? I already said beating you made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

By the way, my money is on Kena. That's if... You actually want to fight him? Maybe you're just bluffing? I don't know, can't tell now a days who has a back bone and who doesn't.

Oh it's a bluff. @PrinceFabious and I go back and forth with this old challenge pretty frequently. He lost a bunch of fights to me a long time ago, won one on a meteor one shot right at the beginning of the duel (I hadn't prepared for that properly), joined Mighty at my invitation, lost a bunch more, left the guild, and still tries to talk big. :lol:

Arinar, the only people in this game who respect you are your fellow faction zergers in EP. I hope you know that by now. It doesn't have to stay that way, though. I've offered you several opportunities to redeem your name via attitude and group size changes, guild invitations, and faction changes, and you keep resisting. :( Heck, sometime last year I even extended a trial invitation to Legion to help you change your company and play habits, and you chose Krotha of all people over us because he pads your ego. You feel good performing at the level of your company or greater than some of them, and you feel powerful as his right hand man. That's all well and good, but my god it's turned you into a tool. You're not a bad player. People disrespect you because you're a hypocrite with a big mouth. You lose duels and even fights and then talk down to duelers and small groupers who want even fights or rematches when you get a single win. You run in large groups and EP faction zergs and then talk down to more organized large group players such as VE members. You call people out on using broken sets such as Malubeth when your current company uses it just as much as anyone else, even if you don't. And when people, namely myself lately, call you out on this stuff on the forums, your only response is to call them "mad" or "salty" instead of actual logical rebuttals because it's all true and cannot be denied. You need a serious attitude adjustment.

The easiest part to work on would be your Krotha Syndrome. Just because your group has 2 or 4 members does not mean you're running in a small group if half of the EP faction is at Bleakers with you. :lol:

Also good on ya for taking the "elite" out of Myrmidon's description in your sig. I suggest you take the "small" out as well.

I write this as civilly as I can because I care. I have to be straightforward with you, though. I'm 100% not trying to slander you or embarrass you in front of the forums -- this is all common knowledge, and I'm not the first to say it. I put this here for everyone to see in hopes that it gives you a reality check. Good luck.

Ok, this would be a nice post if you were to post some truth instead of trying to slander my name. If you beat in a duel..You will not hear me talk bad about you.
    Time to put you in your place.
    You steal my builds, post videos a couple days after I post videos because you get jealous for some reason( even with the same V for Vendetta intro lol), and always try to single target me in group which results in lil AP for me. Watch recent broadcasts, you are in them.
    The people who cry about me are the people who have been face first underneath my boot in the dirt. Literally look at everyone who talks smack..people that ended up in the dirt.
    Didnt I win a 1v2 againts you and Zabus and you complained "cc bug." You have been put down many times which an immediate "bug" excuse when you lose. HMMMM? WHO ELSE BLAMED LOSING A DUEL ON BUGS RECENTLY? lololololollololol
    You are an attention ***. That is why you post too many discussions that everyones tired of. You are not recognized as a top pvper and thats why you live on here.
    Thats it
    Why would I wanna join Legion, a guild that wipes 100% in Open world lol
    Salty comments from you are the only way you will feel important.
    You seem to lost your PvP touch this patch and resorted to full forum mode lol
    Il keep telling you this, you are mad because we have won every encounter with you. CHECK the recent broadcasts. I can gladly link them since I seem to be the one actually posting proof.
    Who knows Zergbad might have a 4th of July special deal for you.

Honestly, you have been irrelevant in PvP so this is starting to be a waste of time for me. I actually feel kinda bad for putting you down like this. Il stop here. Hope to see you regroup and reorganize your group with a couple practice sessions in before venturing off into Haddy.

Oh you're serious.... :open_mouth: You actually do think you're the best player in the game. Holy crap I've been going about this all wrong. You're not a hypocrite -- you're delusional. o.0

When I made my video back in the day to one up you, did you actually take it seriously? That was me poking fun at a fellow mageblade, and you devolved it into this massive grudge... Wow. If it's such a big deal to you, go make another video to one up me back, or just get over it. Good grief.

As for my group, we consistently beat Adamant even when outnumbered, so I don't know what you mean when you talk down about us... We beat them group v group, [Snip] and Michael 2v5ed them through a couple of camps, Immortal and Leif and a pug 3v5 or 6ed them. Like...we're the most competitive 8 or less man group running around right now, so what's this talking down to us? :( Heck, just the other night, my 7 man group killed your group of 17 EP pushing on that blue scroll that Unruh's group took from BRK. I remember looking at the kill counter as you fled toward the resource, and then laughing as my Endless Fury got the killing blow on you from someone else's follow up burst. We had 4 brand new guildies in group that night, so we wiped many times too. The fights were practive for them, but they were still close despite us being so outnumbered.

You've never 1v2ed me with anyone. You ganked Zav and then beat me on my stamblade in a long fight after you failed to gank me. Also I had you on the defensive... I was just new to stamblade, so you blew me up after a while. I was so squishy. :<

And I've never stolen your builds. Heck, the only build I have ever even known of yours is Julianos destro resto, which is just an item set. I've been running destro resto for months longer than I've even known you, and I've never run Julianos with it. I've never seen you do destro resto with indefinite 2pc Kena procs or heavy self-heals or heavy armor. I've never seen you do a non-destro resto setup besides your proxy bomb one, which I have like 4 builds for. I have more snb, dual wield non-proxy, and healer builds than I have staff builds... I have over 2 dozen golded out armor sets and every weapon imaginable in every combat stat trait, all resulting from incessant theorycrafting. So please tell me what exactly I stole from you?

The rest of your post is irrational dribble..

If you want anyone here to actually believe a word you say or take you seriously, you'll have to chill out and come down to Earth with the rest of us.

This is completely false lol. I don't think we've ever fought you guys "group v group, as we are always on TF. Not even sure who is in your group, but I would remember if we were consistently owned by another small group...maybe you are thinking of another guild than Adamant (or you failed to notice 20+ pugs around you?). I don't care to argue, but don't make stuff up to prove a point lol.

We play on both campaigns, and we both know I don't roll with pugs around me. Lol One fight was by BRK farm, another northeast of Bleakers, a couple by Arrius, and idk where the 2vgroups were as I was not there for them. I even pursued you away from the group myself after the BRK and Bleakers fights. This isn't a jab at you or your group. We respect you. But don't come up in here jabbing at me when I'm getting called out by forum trolls.

Going to keep this short and address the points highlighted above. No sugar coating. No salt.
    • Months ago, our group was at Aleswell Mine fighting VE and pugs. After some good fights, we were completely overwhelmed and almost wiped by the blues. @Aenlir (on an AoE group build) just barely survived the raids only to end up "dueling" you a second later at the same resource while the place was swarming with blues.
      Fast forward (maybe a day or 2 later), @Aenlir and I were at Arrius Lumber, getting ambush spammed and chased by a raid. You, standing a few meters in front of me, decided it would be "funny" to just mark spam me as I was desperately trying to cloak away (I was on my nb). And that wasn't the first time you did that.
    • The fight at BRK farm that took place a month ago, was a 2v8.
      2v8 as in it was @Aenlir and I on our mDKs vs. you and 7 other DC. The fight happened right behind the resource tower on the rocks and near the well. There were no AD pugs assisting us. If that's your idea of "consistently beating
      Adamant even when outnumbered" or "group v group"
      or "2v5" or "3v6" ... then kudos.
    • Your false claims are a jab at our group, hence the counter jabs. Please don't involve us in your petty epeen quarrels.
    This thread is the definition of garbage.
    And having to comment here makes me want to throw up. Refer to @zyk 's comment for further clarification.

Yet you keep coming here..

Notice how in each of your examples, I wasn't in the pug groups. I was off to a side. Thanks for supporting my point?

Yes I fought Aenlir 1v1 up on those rocks at Ales mine. I gave him plenty of time to regen resources, but I also didn't let him get away either. I wanted to fight a good fight, which I got and which I won. Notice that I didn't record it or bring it up here... I figured he was in group spec. Whatever.

When I mark spammed you that one time (near Arrius?), it was to help you get away. I'm the only one that can see you in cloak when I mark you, in case you weren't aware. Notice that I wasn't hitting you.

And you did have AD with you at the BRK farm fight. There were like a dozen of you total, but only 4 were clustered up on you two. I remember one was named Zeronia, who I had never seen before but thought might be Zerona. I figured the rest were pugs, but Aenlir clarified that they all were. Regardless, we fought you and Aenlir and those 4 the one time that descended into the cliffs, after which he and I joked about it and I said gf. We were outnumbered by both AD and Rylana's EP at that resource and enjoyed some good fights all around. Why is your ego so threatened by that? You engaged into us, lost, and I told my group to leave you alone for the rest of our time there.

I don't know where you get off claiming you were alone or that I zerg with pugs.. Goodness. And this isn't an epeen thread. Well, maybe it is for Arinar...but he finally left. I already explained that I'm only defending myself to him. Does that really threaten you so much?

Since we're taking shots, though, you of all Adamant have the least room to talk down to me, perhaps aside from Kaiz, who just runs away. You and I dueled on mageblades forever ago, and I beat you like 3 times in a row with my RP walk on with Aenlir watching. Baited you to drop your healing ward spam defense each time. The only times you've managed to kill me were proxy DB combos in open world while I was fighting other people or standing around emoting by Aenlir. Despite your animosity, he and I get along quite well. You and I used to be friends too, but you removed me. Dunno why to this day.

I have a photographic memory. I can't help but remember things exactly as they happened. This is also a transparent and open forum where all claims are subject to scrutiny by the community. I'll be the last to try to misrepresent events or make something up.

Now shove off with your attitude. It's no place here.

Never said you were in the pug group. But its nice to know you solo around pugs raids.

Mark spammed me to help me get away... that too when mark suffered from the perma mark bug ? lol thanks youre too kind. :lol:

Noone really wants to know if you have photographic memory but ok.
    From our pov it was me and @Aenlir Vs. you and all the dc that were with you. Recall it however you want to call it. We were outnumbered. Not you.
    @Aenlir should really tell you what he said at that time. Maybe then you would know how well you get along with him :lol:

And what is this about my ego being threatened ?
    My ego is as it was. I don't need you to tell me where I stand in my own guild and amongst my friends.
    I accept defeat with humility when i'm beaten and don't make excuses. When I lost to you on my manablade, I could have told you that it was the start of IC and i was in purple gear with garbage traits like reinforced. But I didn't make any excuses and accepted that I lost and added you so that I could duel you later when i'm geared.
    And how did you react to your little win ?
    You came on the forums and started bragging about how you RP walked and defeated me when people wouldn't include you but included me on their Top NB NA lists even though i don't consider myself as one of the top NBs. And you wonder why I removed you from my friends list. :lol:
    Even now, when we are talking about group play you are trying to flex your virtual muscles, bringing the same story up in a failed attempt to discredit the points I have made against your original jabs at my guild.
    You say this isn't an epeen thread yet here you are showcasing your "victories". Everything you post screams epeen and "Notice me Senpai".

And I'm the one with ego issues ? Get outta here :lol:

When we dueled I was in infused and divines crafted gear, also purple. Far from ideal.

Um, you do realize at the time infused or divines was actually ideal and not terrible when it comes to being compared to reinforced.... Please stop trying to act like you were "not properly geared" like Ara was... Just from reading that, you had the unfair advantage unlike her when it comes to gear.

Stop acting like a petty fool and understand that majority of what comes from your posts is not always fair and truth be told.

After IC dropped, impen was best. Still is.

With reinforced, she'd have had next to no relevant combat stats. Very bad situation, but she fought with it.

With infused and divines, I had a tiny amount of extra damage via the max magicka, but mageblades don't scale ideally with max magicka. It's relevant but hardly so. The divines would have given sustain because I used atro back then. Neither of us came close to running out of magicka I believe -- at least she didn't stop casting stuff. Can't be totally sure about that one without her chiming in.

Regardless, we hit each other about equally as hard, and none of the kills came down to burst or sustain. In order to win the fights, I had to get her to around half health, feign an opening by letting my health drop lower after keeping my guard up for a while, and then cc and pop her between healing wards. I remember because it was one of the first fights where I consciously baited an opponent to drop their guard. It was the only way I could figure out to beat her because she kept her guard up if I was remotely high in health, and it was a learning experience.

I never said I was worse geared than her, just that I wasn't in full BiS gear like she attempted to imply. The traits didn't weigh in much, and I was only just getting decent at PvP at the time. It was a pretty even fight. Now please stop circle jerking. Go take this forum link out of your message of the day I swear. >.>
    Edited by KenaPKK on July 6, 2016 2:26AM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Scamandros
    Scamandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ap71F5S.jpg
    Aeryj
    Fantasia
    Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle.
    I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech I screech
    but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I started to wonder off
    I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came face to face
    Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
    Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon roared aloud
    Who's mighty paws make earthquake
    that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Soon battle rages
    Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    My heart grows heavy
    For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continue to battle.
    But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech, I screech
    Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I heard a screech
    But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
    So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I attack I attack
    But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
    Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Why I have chosen to not stay with you
    I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
    My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I crawled into a ball
    Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Lost in my whirling thoughts
    My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have served Mighty Lion over a year
    I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I finally contacted
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle says they love me
    In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continued to clash
    At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    But clashing with Mighty Eagle
    Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have made a wrong choice I now believe
    Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    For am I not a monster
    For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I was wrong
    Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
    For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Were I truly belong
    For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    That Mighty Lion
    Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
    I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    You have met
    Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine who attacked
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know this was wrong
    And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    With our clashing together
    I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Have you all not heard
    The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Let me repeat the famous saying
    that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    It is
    My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
    Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I come to thee Mighty Eagle
    And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Who used to serve Mighty Lion
    But Now serve Mighty Eagle
    For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and are one in the same
    Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    We are all yours
    O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    No one else but you
    I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I belong to you O mighty Eagle
    I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
    Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
    Written on this day
    September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
    In the year of my troubles end
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am going to step in to say I don't want any COVENANT soldiers that read this thread to feel as though we are weakening or that the mission has changed. You're mission has not changed. You are to fight Krotha and his sugar fiend army above all else. When COMMANDER FENGRUSH is around you are to give his small team support and cover fire while he strikes at Krotha's heart at BRK. Onward vessels of the COVENANT!

https://youtu.be/txA7D-bKOuU

Oh we are certainly not weakening. Arinar is an agent of the evil black-hearted Krotha come to slander a good COVENANT soldier's name! He even managed to recruit the dirty elves and cat people to join in spreading his nefarious propaganda. Death be to them all by our valiant COMMANDER FENGRUSH'S hand! I, Kena, entitled President of PvP by the hand of his envoy SCIPIO, do decree it.

(I need some fitting last names Pubes, halp) :smiley:
    @Publius_Scipio As one of DC's most prominent pocket healers, I'd like to suggest the title of Rewriter of History for our friend here.

An elf imposter, this one is. You've done enough rewriting history here today. No more lies and mistruths.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to step in to say I don't want any COVENANT soldiers that read this thread to feel as though we are weakening or that the mission has changed. You're mission has not changed. You are to fight Krotha and his sugar fiend army above all else. When COMMANDER FENGRUSH is around you are to give his small team support and cover fire while he strikes at Krotha's heart at BRK. Onward vessels of the COVENANT!

Oh we are certainly not weakening. Arinar is an agent of the evil black-hearted Krotha come to slander a good COVENANT soldier's name! He even managed to recruit the dirty elves and cat people to join in spreading his nefarious propaganda. Death be to them all by our valiant COMMANDER FENGRUSH'S hand! I, Kena, entitled President of PvP by the hand of his envoy SCIPIO, do decree it.

@Publius_Scipio As one of DC's most prominent pocket healers, I'd like to suggest the title of Rewriter of History for our friend here.

An elf imposter, this one is. You've done enough rewriting history here today. No more lies and mistruths.
    I only speak the truth. You speak from memories that you've twisted in your mind to make you out to be the victim in some cases and the ruler of all epeens in others.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Chilo
    Chilo
    ✭✭
    Chilo wrote: »
    I love how I came in here to mention Krotha and Arinar's scrub squad, but they've already been mentioned. ^^

Hey, are you still mad about us farming yall at Ash mine today? We were there because we couldnt find action. Please dont be mad. Youve been mad for a while now. Its not good for you. I will be happy to duel you to help you get better :)

You sure you want to duel him to help him get better? Or are your fingers ready on the log out button if you manage to get a fluke. :*

Don't talk about dueling when you actually ran away from a fight on the PTS server of all things.

Didnt you blame bugs on your defeat? Didnt we test them out after and realized that they fixed cloak and my AoE was keeping you out. Fluke? And PTS? what gear were you testing out? We were using the same builds PTS or not. Yes, I didnt give you a rematch because why? So you can keep trying till you win? I already said beating you made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

By the way, my money is on Kena. That's if... You actually want to fight him? Maybe you're just bluffing? I don't know, can't tell now a days who has a back bone and who doesn't.

Oh it's a bluff. @PrinceFabious and I go back and forth with this old challenge pretty frequently. He lost a bunch of fights to me a long time ago, won one on a meteor one shot right at the beginning of the duel (I hadn't prepared for that properly), joined Mighty at my invitation, lost a bunch more, left the guild, and still tries to talk big. :lol:

Arinar, the only people in this game who respect you are your fellow faction zergers in EP. I hope you know that by now. It doesn't have to stay that way, though. I've offered you several opportunities to redeem your name via attitude and group size changes, guild invitations, and faction changes, and you keep resisting. :( Heck, sometime last year I even extended a trial invitation to Legion to help you change your company and play habits, and you chose Krotha of all people over us because he pads your ego. You feel good performing at the level of your company or greater than some of them, and you feel powerful as his right hand man. That's all well and good, but my god it's turned you into a tool. You're not a bad player. People disrespect you because you're a hypocrite with a big mouth. You lose duels and even fights and then talk down to duelers and small groupers who want even fights or rematches when you get a single win. You run in large groups and EP faction zergs and then talk down to more organized large group players such as VE members. You call people out on using broken sets such as Malubeth when your current company uses it just as much as anyone else, even if you don't. And when people, namely myself lately, call you out on this stuff on the forums, your only response is to call them "mad" or "salty" instead of actual logical rebuttals because it's all true and cannot be denied. You need a serious attitude adjustment.

The easiest part to work on would be your Krotha Syndrome. Just because your group has 2 or 4 members does not mean you're running in a small group if half of the EP faction is at Bleakers with you. :lol:

Also good on ya for taking the "elite" out of Myrmidon's description in your sig. I suggest you take the "small" out as well.

I write this as civilly as I can because I care. I have to be straightforward with you, though. I'm 100% not trying to slander you or embarrass you in front of the forums -- this is all common knowledge, and I'm not the first to say it. I put this here for everyone to see in hopes that it gives you a reality check. Good luck.

Ok, this would be a nice post if you were to post some truth instead of trying to slander my name. If you beat in a duel..You will not hear me talk bad about you.
    You steal my builds, post videos a couple days after I post videos because you get jealous for some reason( even with the same V for Vendetta intro lol), and always try to single target me in group which results in lil AP for me. Watch recent broadcasts, you are in them.
    The people who cry about me are the people who have been face first underneath my boot in the dirt. Literally look at everyone who talks smack..people that ended up in the dirt.
    Didnt I win a 1v2 againts you and Zabus and you complained "cc bug." You have been put down many times which an immediate "bug" excuse when you lose. HMMMM? WHO ELSE BLAMED LOSING A DUEL ON BUGS RECENTLY? lololololollololol
    You are an attention ***. That is why you post too many discussions that everyones tired of. You are not recognized as a top pvper and thats why you live on here.
    Thats it
    Il keep telling you this, you are mad because we have won every encounter with you. CHECK the recent broadcasts. I can gladly link them since I seem to be the one actually posting proof.

Honestly, you have been irrelevant in PvP so this is starting to be a waste of time for me. I actually feel kinda bad for putting you down like this. Il stop here. Hope to see you regroup and reorganize your group with a couple practice sessions in before venturing off into Haddy.

Oh you're serious.... :open_mouth: You actually do think you're the best player in the game. Holy crap I've been going about this all wrong. You're not a hypocrite -- you're delusional. o.0

When I made my video back in the day to one up you, did you actually take it seriously? That was me poking fun at a fellow mageblade, and you devolved it into this massive grudge... Wow. If it's such a big deal to you, go make another video to one up me back, or just get over it. Good grief.

As for my group, we consistently beat Adamant even when outnumbered, so I don't know what you mean when you talk down about us... We beat them group v group, [Snip] and Michael 2v5ed them through a couple of camps, Immortal and Leif and a pug 3v5 or 6ed them. Like...we're the most competitive 8 or less man group running around right now, so what's this talking down to us? :( Heck, just the other night, my 7 man group killed your group of 17 EP pushing on that blue scroll that Unruh's group took from BRK. I remember looking at the kill counter as you fled toward the resource, and then laughing as my Endless Fury got the killing blow on you from someone else's follow up burst. We had 4 brand new guildies in group that night, so we wiped many times too. The fights were practive for them, but they were still close despite us being so outnumbered.

You've never 1v2ed me with anyone. You ganked Zav and then beat me on my stamblade in a long fight after you failed to gank me. Also I had you on the defensive... I was just new to stamblade, so you blew me up after a while. I was so squishy. :<

And I've never stolen your builds. Heck, the only build I have ever even known of yours is Julianos destro resto, which is just an item set. I've been running destro resto for months longer than I've even known you, and I've never run Julianos with it. I've never seen you do destro resto with indefinite 2pc Kena procs or heavy self-heals or heavy armor. I've never seen you do a non-destro resto setup besides your proxy bomb one, which I have like 4 builds for. I have more snb, dual wield non-proxy, and healer builds than I have staff builds... I have over 2 dozen golded out armor sets and every weapon imaginable in every combat stat trait, all resulting from incessant theorycrafting. So please tell me what exactly I stole from you?

The rest of your post is irrational dribble..

If you want anyone here to actually believe a word you say or take you seriously, you'll have to chill out and come down to Earth with the rest of us.

This is completely false lol. I don't think we've ever fought you guys "group v group, as we are always on TF. Not even sure who is in your group, but I would remember if we were consistently owned by another small group...maybe you are thinking of another guild than Adamant (or you failed to notice 20+ pugs around you?). I don't care to argue, but don't make stuff up to prove a point lol.

We play on both campaigns, and we both know I don't roll with pugs around me. Lol One fight was by BRK farm, another northeast of Bleakers, a couple by Arrius, and idk where the 2vgroups were as I was not there for them. I even pursued you away from the group myself after the BRK and Bleakers fights. This isn't a jab at you or your group. We respect you. But don't come up in here jabbing at me when I'm getting called out by forum trolls.

Going to keep this short and address the points highlighted above. No sugar coating. No salt.
    • Months ago, our group was at Aleswell Mine fighting VE and pugs. After some good fights, we were completely overwhelmed and almost wiped by the blues. @Aenlir (on an AoE group build) just barely survived the raids only to end up "dueling" you a second later at the same resource while the place was swarming with blues.
      Fast forward (maybe a day or 2 later), @Aenlir and I were at Arrius Lumber, getting ambush spammed and chased by a raid. You, standing a few meters in front of me, decided it would be "funny" to just mark spam me as I was desperately trying to cloak away (I was on my nb). And that wasn't the first time you did that.
    • The fight at BRK farm that took place a month ago, was a 2v8.
      2v8 as in it was @Aenlir and I on our mDKs vs. you and 7 other DC. The fight happened right behind the resource tower on the rocks and near the well. There were no AD pugs assisting us. If that's your idea of "consistently beating
      Adamant even when outnumbered" or "group v group"
      or "2v5" or "3v6" ... then kudos.
    • Your false claims are a jab at our group, hence the counter jabs. Please don't involve us in your petty epeen quarrels.
    This thread is the definition of garbage.
    And having to comment here makes me want to throw up. Refer to @zyk 's comment for further clarification.

Yet you keep coming here..

Notice how in each of your examples, I wasn't in the pug groups. I was off to a side. Thanks for supporting my point?

Yes I fought Aenlir 1v1 up on those rocks at Ales mine. I gave him plenty of time to regen resources, but I also didn't let him get away either. I wanted to fight a good fight, which I got and which I won. Notice that I didn't record it or bring it up here... I figured he was in group spec. Whatever.

When I mark spammed you that one time (near Arrius?), it was to help you get away. I'm the only one that can see you in cloak when I mark you, in case you weren't aware. Notice that I wasn't hitting you.

And you did have AD with you at the BRK farm fight. There were like a dozen of you total, but only 4 were clustered up on you two. I remember one was named Zeronia, who I had never seen before but thought might be Zerona. I figured the rest were pugs, but Aenlir clarified that they all were. Regardless, we fought you and Aenlir and those 4 the one time that descended into the cliffs, after which he and I joked about it and I said gf. We were outnumbered by both AD and Rylana's EP at that resource and enjoyed some good fights all around. Why is your ego so threatened by that? You engaged into us, lost, and I told my group to leave you alone for the rest of our time there.

I don't know where you get off claiming you were alone or that I zerg with pugs.. Goodness. And this isn't an epeen thread. Well, maybe it is for Arinar...but he finally left. I already explained that I'm only defending myself to him. Does that really threaten you so much?

Since we're taking shots, though, you of all Adamant have the least room to talk down to me, perhaps aside from Kaiz, who just runs away. You and I dueled on mageblades forever ago, and I beat you like 3 times in a row with my RP walk on with Aenlir watching. Baited you to drop your healing ward spam defense each time. The only times you've managed to kill me were proxy DB combos in open world while I was fighting other people or standing around emoting by Aenlir. Despite your animosity, he and I get along quite well. You and I used to be friends too, but you removed me. Dunno why to this day.

I have a photographic memory. I can't help but remember things exactly as they happened. This is also a transparent and open forum where all claims are subject to scrutiny by the community. I'll be the last to try to misrepresent events or make something up.

Now shove off with your attitude. It's no place here.

Never said you were in the pug group. But its nice to know you solo around pugs raids.

Mark spammed me to help me get away... that too when mark suffered from the perma mark bug ? lol thanks youre too kind. :lol:

Noone really wants to know if you have photographic memory but ok.
    From our pov it was me and @Aenlir Vs. you and all the dc that were with you. Recall it however you want to call it. We were outnumbered. Not you.
    @Aenlir should really tell you what he said at that time. Maybe then you would know how well you get along with him :lol:

And what is this about my ego being threatened ?
    My ego is as it was. I don't need you to tell me where I stand in my own guild and amongst my friends.
    I accept defeat with humility when i'm beaten and don't make excuses. When I lost to you on my manablade, I could have told you that it was the start of IC and i was in purple gear with garbage traits like reinforced. But I didn't make any excuses and accepted that I lost and added you so that I could duel you later when i'm geared.
    And how did you react to your little win ?
    You came on the forums and started bragging about how you RP walked and defeated me when people wouldn't include you but included me on their Top NB NA lists even though i don't consider myself as one of the top NBs. And you wonder why I removed you from my friends list. :lol:
    Even now, when we are talking about group play you are trying to flex your virtual muscles, bringing the same story up in a failed attempt to discredit the points I have made against your original jabs at my guild.
    You say this isn't an epeen thread yet here you are showcasing your "victories". Everything you post screams epeen and "Notice me Senpai".

And I'm the one with ego issues ? Get outta here :lol:

When we dueled I was in infused and divines crafted gear, also purple. Far from ideal.

Um, you do realize at the time infused or divines was actually ideal and not terrible when it comes to being compared to reinforced.... Please stop trying to act like you were "not properly geared" like Ara was... Just from reading that, you had the unfair advantage unlike her when it comes to gear.

Stop acting like a petty fool and understand that majority of what comes from your posts is not always fair and truth be told.

After IC dropped, impen was best. Still is.

With reinforced, she'd have had next to no relevant combat stats. Very bad situation, but she fought with it.

With infused and divines, I had a tiny amount of extra damage via the max magicka, but mageblades don't scale ideally with max magicka. It's relevant but hardly so. The divines would have given sustain because I used atro back then. Neither of us came close to running out of magicka I believe -- at least she didn't stop casting stuff. Can't be totally sure about that one without her chiming in.

Regardless, we hit each other about equally as hard, and none of the kills came down to burst or sustain. In order to win the fights, I had to get her to around half health, feign an opening by letting my health drop lower after keeping my guard up for a while, and then cc and pop her between healing wards. I remember because it was one of the first fights where I consciously baited an opponent to drop their guard. It was the only way I could figure out to beat her because she kept her guard up if I was remotely high in health, and it was a learning experience.

I never said I was worse geared than her, just that I wasn't in full BiS gear like she attempted to imply. The traits didn't weigh in much, and I was only just getting decent at PvP at the time. It was a pretty even fight. Now please stop circle jerking. Go take this forum link out of your message of the day I swear. >.>

You're acting like you had worse gear than her when reinforced basically did nothing to her stats where infused/divines gives you more sustain and resources.. Traits make more of an impact on gear than you want to think.

Now if you're going to be disrespectful and say this is circle jerking then you're stepping over a line nobody is attempting to cross but you. I am simply stating facts and opinions on what I read that you want to bash Ara for.

Also, please don't tell me to go away when my guild is put into a thread under false stories and lies to boost what really does appear to be your ego.
    You should really consider ASKING some people "Hey may I mention you in a forum post about some fights we had in the past?" and if those people respond with "what fights in particular?" then those conversations can be held OUTSIDE of the forum posts and discussed as to which if they actually HAPPENED or not. If you cannot contact them before hand, don't even bother mentioning them because more or less coming from you there will be a hint of lies within them to which all that Adamant guild members are doing is defending and saying what actually happens.

Oh, one more thing, photographic memory isn't going to help you on a forum thread, you should start taking screenshots of these "fights" you had. Otherwise, more witnesses, aka actual guild members that were present and not just you are going to say those are false stories.
    Chilö-Magicka Templar (AR 38) Chì-Magicka Templar (AR 28) łvy- Stamina Warden (AR 7)
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    @KenaPKK the only fight I remember was the one at brk farm. That was just me and Ara, and you guys had a group. I also remember you using malubeth. I'm sure you remember it differently, so whatever, but if you don't see me, Mer, Ara, Mojican, Policy, Kaiz etc it's not a group v group.

Edit: not salty or anything haha, just don't remember things the same I guess :D

^This.
    @KenaPKK - some people actually think you're a good player so if you truly are then you don't need to make (fake) publicity for you and your small-man by saying you beat us.
    I'm being honest here in saying I do not remember ever running into you (or the people in your small-man) except this one time when you were on your AD and you followed Mojican, Aenlir and I around for a bit, then this other time on your (main?) DC when you dueled Mojican and he beat you, after you tried to bomb us with bigger numbers and lost.

I think this last one was at Chalman Lumber, but I could be wrong - I really don't pay attention to all these small details and make notes in my diary for future reference.
    This was a long time ago - haven't seen you since, fighting against us when we run our group or when we go out and duo.

Also - why are you completely dodging Mojican's question?

Yo chill. I'm not making publicity, and this thread isn't about Adamant. Heck I want this stupid conversation to end more than anyone. Arinar came up in here calling me out with his outrageous insults, and I'm defending myself and my boys. Unfortunately, he turned it into "he doesn't make fancy videos or try to get attention, therefore everything he says is false and he's bad."

I have bombed Adamant twice ever. Nearly killed Policy once at Chalm mine, slipped out from under a detect pot, reappeared trying to /dance, got jumped on by him and Arnlir and died to another detect pot, came back at Chalm lumber and bombed again, died to mark and detect pot. Big deal, wasn't much of a chance to get him without an Alchemist build anyway, but it was fun. I was alone both times, and my group does not bomb outside of IC ever. Dunno who you are mistaking me for regarding the bombing and wiping despite outnumbering you.

I've dueled Mojican 3 times. Once I was on my new stamblade. He was a 30k health stamplar with immov pots, and he rightfully rekt me. No surprise, I was learning stamblade, but that's what I do. I'm scrappy. I'll fight good players on new characters all day to learn them. Why's that suddenly ammo against me? Gtfo. Second time we dueled, I was on a brand new staffblade build. Couldn't outsustain him through the immovs, died, refined build. We still went a little while though. I was salty at the immov pots, which I believe is justified since you have to outsustain 30k health snb builds to win but cannot do so through immovability. I moved on. Third time, he was a magicka build, and we stalled. Still loved his immov pots (I'll never understand relying on those in 1v1s, but whatever). He and I have no beef about it, so why do you?

I hadn't seen his question until you mentioned it. @manny254 if you need a formal fight that badly, be my guest. Hit up the people I mentioned. My first question when they told me about them was if they had recorded. They didn't, so I dropped it. This was over a month ago, and I only brought them up to put my group in perspective for Arinar. If I'd known Adamant cared so much as to come in swinging when I make some sideways comments to a pug, I'd have left it at the start. There's no disrespect here unless you're bringing it. I will warn you against throwing insults and rash assumptions though.

God this thread has inflamed well beyond rationality. I am currently offline indefinitely due to computer trouble. Why don't you all go back to playing the game? I'm going to the beach where I won't be constantly bugged by notifications here. All the salt in the water will make me feel right at home. :trollface:

You created a lie to boost your own ego. Of course I am going to call you on it. I would also love some organized fights, but please do not make up excuses like those lost duels. :#

Where are lies or excuses?
    Why do people in this game cling to such inflated egos and feel a need to put each other down? Good grief. Go plaaaaay.
    You should take your own advice.

Hate to disappoint, but I don't need your affirmation or anyone's. If I came here for an ego boost, I'd have put out a video of my 5 man killing the dozen or so AD including your Exquisite Bedlam on the IC district flag a few weeks back. I'm not that type, though. I hate putting out vids and don't like talking about who I beat or what my group does. I am simply here to defend my boys from Arinar and now Adamant's bs. They work hard and have come far with me, and they don't deserve this kind of *** talk.

Also I have computer issues, so I can not play now. :anguished: Moar little red notification bubbles pls.

Thats it

Like honestly what. I don't have enough time to go through the entire thread and find your hypocrisies.

Rewriting history is what you did, and what started this whole thing. You did it to boost your ego as well, which is what you claim other people are somehow doing. No one gives a *** about your group. The only person with an ego here is you, inflating it every time you try to defend your incorrect statements instead of just saying, "I was wrong about that, sorry."

You're literally incapable of admitting to being wrong, so you prolong an argument until the other side realizes they're talking to a brick wall.
    Edited by Mako1132 on July 6, 2016 3:34AM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Omggg this thread is so juicy o:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @KenaPKK the only fight I remember was the one at brk farm. That was just me and Ara, and you guys had a group. I also remember you using malubeth. I'm sure you remember it differently, so whatever, but if you don't see me, Mer, Ara, Mojican, Policy, Kaiz etc it's not a group v group.

Edit: not salty or anything haha, just don't remember things the same I guess :D

^This.
    @KenaPKK - some people actually think you're a good player so if you truly are then you don't need to make (fake) publicity for you and your small-man by saying you beat us.
    I'm being honest here in saying I do not remember ever running into you (or the people in your small-man) except this one time when you were on your AD and you followed Mojican, Aenlir and I around for a bit, then this other time on your (main?) DC when you dueled Mojican and he beat you, after you tried to bomb us with bigger numbers and lost.

I think this last one was at Chalman Lumber, but I could be wrong - I really don't pay attention to all these small details and make notes in my diary for future reference.
    This was a long time ago - haven't seen you since, fighting against us when we run our group or when we go out and duo.

Yo chill. I'm not making publicity, and this thread isn't about Adamant. Heck I want this stupid conversation to end more than anyone. Arinar came up in here calling me out with his outrageous insults, and I'm defending myself and my boys. Unfortunately, he turned it into "he doesn't make fancy videos or try to get attention, therefore everything he says is false and he's bad."

I have bombed Adamant twice ever. Nearly killed Policy once at Chalm mine, slipped out from under a detect pot, reappeared trying to /dance, got jumped on by him and Arnlir and died to another detect pot, came back at Chalm lumber and bombed again, died to mark and detect pot. Big deal, wasn't much of a chance to get him without an Alchemist build anyway, but it was fun. I was alone both times, and my group does not bomb outside of IC ever. Dunno who you are mistaking me for regarding the bombing and wiping despite outnumbering you.

I've dueled Mojican 3 times. Once I was on my new stamblade. He was a 30k health stamplar with immov pots, and he rightfully rekt me. No surprise, I was learning stamblade, but that's what I do. I'm scrappy. I'll fight good players on new characters all day to learn them. Why's that suddenly ammo against me? Gtfo. Second time we dueled, I was on a brand new staffblade build. Couldn't outsustain him through the immovs, died, refined build. We still went a little while though. I was salty at the immov pots, which I believe is justified since you have to outsustain 30k health snb builds to win but cannot do so through immovability. I moved on. Third time, he was a magicka build, and we stalled. Still loved his immov pots (I'll never understand relying on those in 1v1s, but whatever). He and I have no beef about it, so why do you?

I hadn't seen his question until you mentioned it. @manny254 if you need a formal fight that badly, be my guest. Hit up the people I mentioned. My first question when they told me about them was if they had recorded. They didn't, so I dropped it. This was over a month ago, and I only brought them up to put my group in perspective for Arinar. If I'd known Adamant cared so much as to come in swinging when I make some sideways comments to a pug, I'd have left it at the start. There's no disrespect here unless you're bringing it. I will warn you against throwing insults and rash assumptions though.

God this thread has inflamed well beyond rationality. I am currently offline indefinitely due to computer trouble. Why don't you all go back to playing the game? I'm going to the beach where I won't be constantly bugged by notifications here. All the salt in the water will make me feel right at home. :trollface:

You created a lie to boost your own ego. Of course I am going to call you on it. I would also love some organized fights, but please do not make up excuses like those lost duels. :#

You created a false story, and created excuses for loosing duels in 2 of the 3 instances you mentioned. I get the people in dueling guilds take those seriously, but you should instead take them as lessons to improve.

Except for the part where there's no false story, and not being experienced in a class and your use of immov pots are perfectly valid reasons to lose duels? I'm not mad that I lost. I am simply stating the reasons why I lost. You even told me after the stamplar versus mageblade one "yea you just have to outsustain me since you can't burst through a 30k health snb." In what world can anyone outsustain you when you're using stamina immov pots? Duels are only an indicator of skill if they occur under a certain set of rules which balance the field. I made the mistake of assuming you understood this before fighting you. We should repeat these fights without you crutching on the immovability, yes? I'll even bring my stamblade and sorc if you like. Idk if I'll win on them yet, but I'm better than I used to be. And what is with you people and false stories? Just because Arinar cried lies doesn't mean there are actually lies. Don't listen to him. He cries about a lot of things. Lmao

You and Arinar are made for each other. You should really get a room together. Oh the delusions you could create together. The world would be scared.

Something I use is a valid excuse for your failure? How does that logic follow? Why is it bad that I build for a sustained fight, and try to counter the burst builds of 90% of the community? Can the leader of the "Elite" Dueling Guild not out sustain a player that has never been in any dueling guild? I am sick of people complaining about immov pots. It is essentially complaining that you can not constantly try to burst someone. I am sorry that I enjoy more than just bursting other players, and if they really bother you go buy some instead of blaming me.

They create endless fights. In that particular duel, I had a little over 20 or 22k health -- i.e. squishy as ***-- and had iffy sustain. I was between builds trying to figure some stuff out, so of course you won. I never said you didn't deserve it. What's this attitude for?

If we repeat the fight with the build which that one refined to, the fight would never end. I ended up with 33.5k health, comparable albeit dodgeable damage, a ton of bonus healing (no I wasn't using Malubeth), and infinite resources without immovs (Siphon Attacks and NB passives op).

Building to resist burst and to outsustain people instead of bursting them is fine. That's how all of my builds work too. But the game currently gives us too much sustain via CP, and immov pots only increase stamina sustain further.

TLDR: In order to win a fight via sustain, you must be able to actually run the guy out of resources. Can't run a well built player out of stam if they're running immovs.

Do you claim that any of this is false?

I'll be happy to rematch you either without immovs or on Azura's once my computer is fixed. Otherwise it's a moot point.

Except if was a redguard I would have more sustain then an imperial with immov....

I get it. Most the "duelers" don't like having long fights based on sustain. That is great, but don't use it as an excuse for getting rekt. You seem to have forgotten that both the duels you referenced did not last longer than a single potion cooldown, and there was one that lasted about 15 seconds. Frankly I should know by now that expecting you to not have an excuse is a waste of time.

Continue to make excuses, and not improve. Sounds like most "Duelers" to me. BTW My build is stronger in Azuras then normal CP :s

I'm curious to see how your build is stronger in Azura's if you're an imperial stacking damage and durability. That is, assuming that immovables aren't "part of your build" there as they are in CP campaigns, or that you aren't basing the effectiveness of your build on one shotting clueless new players. Losing CP reduces sustain and max stats, both of which imperials tend to like. Very curious.

As for duelers, we actually prefer longer fights based on sustain. We just don't like infinite sustain. Never ending fights make us grumpy. Didn't I warn you against making rash assumptions before?

And imperials can be built to have infinite sustain using immovs just like Redguards. Redguards would just hit harder. The comparison is irrelevant. You won duels in a refined build against good matchups in less refined builds. Didn't I already explain that I went in expecting to lose trying to practice stamblade and refine a new mageblade build? But even still, who cares? If you want serious fights, come to duels and follow the rules. Otherwise why so serious? Why come in here acting like those sorts of fights mean anything? No one who understands 1v1s will give a damn about an open world fight, so stop basing your ego on it. There are too many variables in play.

Do I have to explain to the leader of a dueling guild why stamina builds are more relatively powerful in Aruras? Seriously?

My ego? You where the one who felt the need to describe all the excuses you made for getting rekt. Mer referenced the only times she genuinely remembered encountering you. The mention of loosing duels drove you to come up with excuses to try and improve your image to save your own ego. All of this stupidity is because of your ego. Maybe next time try improving your build instead of complaining about mine. ;)
    Edited by manny254 on July 6, 2016 11:38AM
    - Mojican
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

^This.

You created a false story, and created excuses for loosing duels in 2 of the 3 instances you mentioned. I get the people in dueling guilds take those seriously, but you should instead take them as lessons to improve.

Except for the part where there's no false story, and not being experienced in a class and your use of immov pots are perfectly valid reasons to lose duels? I'm not mad that I lost. I am simply stating the reasons why I lost. You even told me after the stamplar versus mageblade one "yea you just have to outsustain me since you can't burst through a 30k health snb." In what world can anyone outsustain you when you're using stamina immov pots? Duels are only an indicator of skill if they occur under a certain set of rules which balance the field. I made the mistake of assuming you understood this before fighting you. We should repeat these fights without you crutching on the immovability, yes? I'll even bring my stamblade and sorc if you like. Idk if I'll win on them yet, but I'm better than I used to be. And what is with you people and false stories? Just because Arinar cried lies doesn't mean there are actually lies. Don't listen to him. He cries about a lot of things. Lmao

You and Arinar are made for each other. You should really get a room together. Oh the delusions you could create together. The world would be scared.

Something I use is a valid excuse for your failure? How does that logic follow? Why is it bad that I build for a sustained fight, and try to counter the burst builds of 90% of the community? Can the leader of the "Elite" Dueling Guild not out sustain a player that has never been in any dueling guild? I am sick of people complaining about immov pots. It is essentially complaining that you can not constantly try to burst someone. I am sorry that I enjoy more than just bursting other players, and if they really bother you go buy some instead of blaming me.

They create endless fights. In that particular duel, I had a little over 20 or 22k health -- i.e. squishy as ***-- and had iffy sustain. I was between builds trying to figure some stuff out, so of course you won. I never said you didn't deserve it. What's this attitude for?

If we repeat the fight with the build which that one refined to, the fight would never end. I ended up with 33.5k health, comparable albeit dodgeable damage, a ton of bonus healing (no I wasn't using Malubeth), and infinite resources without immovs (Siphon Attacks and NB passives op).

Building to resist burst and to outsustain people instead of bursting them is fine. That's how all of my builds work too. But the game currently gives us too much sustain via CP, and immov pots only increase stamina sustain further.

TLDR: In order to win a fight via sustain, you must be able to actually run the guy out of resources. Can't run a well built player out of stam if they're running immovs.

Do you claim that any of this is false?

I'll be happy to rematch you either without immovs or on Azura's once my computer is fixed. Otherwise it's a moot point.

Except if was a redguard I would have more sustain then an imperial with immov....

I get it. Most the "duelers" don't like having long fights based on sustain. That is great, but don't use it as an excuse for getting rekt. You seem to have forgotten that both the duels you referenced did not last longer than a single potion cooldown, and there was one that lasted about 15 seconds. Frankly I should know by now that expecting you to not have an excuse is a waste of time.

Continue to make excuses, and not improve. Sounds like most "Duelers" to me. BTW My build is stronger in Azuras then normal CP :s

I'm curious to see how your build is stronger in Azura's if you're an imperial stacking damage and durability. That is, assuming that immovables aren't "part of your build" there as they are in CP campaigns, or that you aren't basing the effectiveness of your build on one shotting clueless new players. Losing CP reduces sustain and max stats, both of which imperials tend to like. Very curious.

As for duelers, we actually prefer longer fights based on sustain. We just don't like infinite sustain. Never ending fights make us grumpy. Didn't I warn you against making rash assumptions before?

And imperials can be built to have infinite sustain using immovs just like Redguards. Redguards would just hit harder. The comparison is irrelevant. You won duels in a refined build against good matchups in less refined builds. Didn't I already explain that I went in expecting to lose trying to practice stamblade and refine a new mageblade build? But even still, who cares? If you want serious fights, come to duels and follow the rules. Otherwise why so serious? Why come in here acting like those sorts of fights mean anything? No one who understands 1v1s will give a damn about an open world fight, so stop basing your ego on it. There are too many variables in play.

Do I have to explain to the leader of a dueling guild why stamina builds are more relatively powerful in Aruras? Seriously?

My ego? You where the one who felt the need to describe all the excuses you made for getting rekt. Mer referenced the only times she genuinely remembered encountering you. The mention of loosing duels drove you to come up with excuses to try and improve your image to save your own ego. All of this stupidity is because of your ego. Maybe next time try improving your build instead of complaining about mine. ;)

I did improve my builds? You fought me with your full damage and durability "immovs are part of my build" magicka templar outside Saf's 1v1 tournament and couldn't end the fight. I remember an awful lot of defense on your part, and you were playing the single strongest PvP spec versus an off meta low damage spec. If you hadn't been crutching on those pots, I'd have run you out of stam and killed you. Came close regardless. See that's the thing about immov pots. They do inhibit burst fights like you said, but they even moreso prevent people from outsustaining you. You only defend them because you don't understand 1v1 balance and because you crutch on them.

You're twisting my words again. She mentioned me losing duels to attack my credibility and skill. I defended myself. Losing when on a new class or when trying to refine a new build is nothing to be ashamed of, and it's certainly nothing to insult someone over, but that's what you've turned your Adamant circle jerk to because it's all you have against me.

And of course stamina is relatively stronger in Azura's. But you said your build is stronger in Azura's than in CP campaigns. This is objectively impossible, as I pointed out. Of course, your crutching on the immovs will continue to cover your weaknesses. You can't come into a 1v1 and say "well my race doesn't give stam regen, so I'm just going to completely ignore this built in weakness, not build any stam sustain, go straight damage, and use immov potions to cover my glaring weakness." Duels are about balancing the strengths and weaknesses of your build, and immovs completely negate a core principle of dueling, which is chaining ccs to pressure your opponent's stamina.

You're acting like a schoolyard bully, same as Arinar. I expected better of you. I had more respect for you than you seem to deserve. Now either answer my question, accept or decline my multiple offers for a rematch, or leave this thread which never concerned you to begin with. Your *** talk has no place here.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »

^This.

Why do people in this game cling to such inflated egos and feel a need to put each other down? Good grief. Go plaaaaay.
    You should take your own advice.

Hate to disappoint, but I don't need your affirmation or anyone's. If I came here for an ego boost, I'd have put out a video of my 5 man killing the dozen or so AD including your Exquisite Bedlam on the IC district flag a few weeks back. I'm not that type, though. I hate putting out vids and don't like talking about who I beat or what my group does. I am simply here to defend my boys from Arinar and now Adamant's bs. They work hard and have come far with me, and they don't deserve this kind of *** talk.

Also I have computer issues, so I can not play now. :anguished: Moar little red notification bubbles pls.

Thats it

Like honestly what. I don't have enough time to go through the entire thread and find your hypocrisies.

Rewriting history is what you did, and what started this whole thing. You did it to boost your ego as well, which is what you claim other people are somehow doing. No one gives a *** about your group. The only person with an ego here is you, inflating it every time you try to defend your incorrect statements instead of just saying, "I was wrong about that, sorry."

You're literally incapable of admitting to being wrong, so you prolong an argument until the other side realizes they're talking to a brick wall.

I put out one serious video forever ago in response to Arinar's to see what video editing was like. His mageblade play was embarrassing. I put that video out solely to show people what real proxy bombing was capable of, and I don't even proxy bomb often. I'd practiced editing very little prior. I did a couple videos since then, but they've gotten progressively smaller.

Look at my YouTube channel. It's tiny. There's a definite pattern of putting few videos out, and they've gotten simpler and simpler lately. I don't bother to record fights often, and I hate spending time editing and uploading the final productions. This is not up for debate, and yet you're trying to paint me as some big YouTuber? Wut?

And you're going to have to do better than "he's a liar because...well I won't quote it but it's there!" This is the internet, so I know the winner of any given argument is the side that makes the neckbeards reading this thread point and laugh at the other side harder, but c'mon. Weak!

Second time I've been likened to a wall. I'm not going to give in to these silly accusations because I've no fault here. I've picked apart each attack on me to the point where most attackers have abandoned their original arguments and been reduced to personal blows. Arinar, Mojican, Cinn, that Outer_Rim character (I'm so curious to see who he is). Be my guest if you want to be the next.

This all started not by me, as they'd like you to believe. This all started when Arinar and Outer insulted me and my guild, and I stood up for myself. The others came in with the premise "well he didn't make a video like some l33t streamer so it didn't happen in the first place." *** outa here with that. :lol:
    Edited by KenaPKK on July 6, 2016 1:11PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    This thread has degraded and is no longer productive. We have therefore closed this discussion. Please keep future posts civil and constructive.
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on July 6, 2016 1:39PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.