Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to be a garbage player???

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be a bowtard or Fotmplar spamming Jesus-beam in groups of 4. That should do it.

Someone took an arrow to the knee ^
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Van_0S wrote: »
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    I love how I came in here to mention Krotha and Arinar's scrub squad, but they've already been mentioned. ^^
    ....... Who???

What!? You don't know of King Krotha!? The rated R twitch stream? King Krotha! The Menace of Morrowind, The M&M Mauler, King Kandy, The Foul Mouth Orc, The Destroyer of Twix, The Sugar Rush Demon, The Enslaver of Sour Patch Kids, The Conqueror of the Mountain of Dew, etc etc etc etc.

Right now on Haderus there is a power struggle between the forces of good lead by FENGRUSH and trumpeted by yours truly (that means ME) and the evil sugar coated hands of the Mad King Krotha and his elite guard! Krotha and his soldiers have been equipped with gear imbued with ancient powerful dark magic (such as Malubeth). Even with FENGRUSH pressing the battle Krotha pushes the entire COVENANT to its very limits.

Fengrush is on tf. Playing during oceanic against 300ms peoples.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »
    I love how I came in here to mention Krotha and Arinar's scrub squad, but they've already been mentioned. ^^
    ....... Who???

What!? You don't know of King Krotha!? The rated R twitch stream? King Krotha! The Menace of Morrowind, The M&M Mauler, King Kandy, The Foul Mouth Orc, The Destroyer of Twix, The Sugar Rush Demon, The Enslaver of Sour Patch Kids, The Conqueror of the Mountain of Dew, etc etc etc etc.

Right now on Haderus there is a power struggle between the forces of good lead by FENGRUSH and trumpeted by yours truly (that means ME) and the evil sugar coated hands of the Mad King Krotha and his elite guard! Krotha and his soldiers have been equipped with gear imbued with ancient powerful dark magic (such as Malubeth). Even with FENGRUSH pressing the battle Krotha pushes the entire COVENANT to its very limits.

Fengrush is on tf. Playing during oceanic against 300ms peoples.

So if I slaughter people on TF at night when the lag subsides they become oceanic players? Nice!
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    One time a guy in this thread said I was annoying and wanted to zerg me down because I was wearing malubeth. I was wearing bloodspawn though, it was awkward.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

Hey, are you still mad about us farming yall at Ash mine today? We were there because we couldnt find action. Please dont be mad. Youve been mad for a while now. Its not good for you. I will be happy to duel you to help you get better :)

You sure you want to duel him to help him get better? Or are your fingers ready on the log out button if you manage to get a fluke. :*

Don't talk about dueling when you actually ran away from a fight on the PTS server of all things.

Didnt you blame bugs on your defeat? Didnt we test them out after and realized that they fixed cloak and my AoE was keeping you out. Fluke? And PTS? what gear were you testing out? We were using the same builds PTS or not. Yes, I didnt give you a rematch because why? So you can keep trying till you win? I already said beating you made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

You're actually in a few of my 1vX videos, there's a reason you logged off after getting a quick win on the PTS and there's a reason it made you feel warm and fuzzy. Keep trying till I won? LOL, if you actually thought for a second that you were going to win a second match you wouldn't have logged off as quick as you did.

I don't mind, you're not the first person out there to get a quick win and run against me, it happens. Just don't come on the forums calling people out for duels when you run away from them.

By the way, my money is on Kena. That's if... You actually want to fight him? Maybe you're just bluffing? I don't know, can't tell now a days who has a back bone and who doesn't.

I cant find the video you are talking about againts my sorc getting 1vX
    I didnt run away from our duel? Lol after I won, you wanted a rematch and blamed bugs. so lemme get this straight..because I didnt give you a rematch..I dont have a backbone? Yup, now I know you cant buy beer yet.
    Go check Kodis channel if you wanna see me get rekt, you are right it happens.

But this has gone too far..now everyone tell me Im bad and move on. Give it to me! Link all the videos of me dying
    Edited by PrinceFabious on July 2, 2016 12:20AM
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fixed" doesn't mean the same thing to ZOS as it does to you and I.

Yeah, to ZOS "fixed" means bug-fixed. To you guys it means nerfed.

Seriously, stay away from this set, ZOS, healing already sucks in PvP.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The OPPOSITE is true. Healing is way over scaled.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healing is very strong - they put in a nerf to healing in battle spirit then add major vitality, mending, malubeth, passives, multiple CP passives. Kind of makes up for it...
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If any adjustments are done to healing, then burst potential needs to be addressed as well. Otherwise, the TTK will literally plummet and PvP will become a mass western-style shoot-out. That sounds very bad and unimaginative. Does everyone here want that? I'm curious. Think about what you are QQing about. Who are the ones QQing about healing? They tend to favor stam builds....

I get it, we are biased. I get it, sometimes you run into a situation where you cant do anything because everyone is healing each other. I get it, tanks are annoying to fight especially when time is of the essence in a critical fight.

I get it. But do you get it? This game is already favored for burst. How much lower do you want the game to go? Be careful what you wish for.
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »
    ....... Who???

Fengrush is on tf. Where everyone has a ping over 300.
    There. I fixed it for you.

Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Outer_Rim
    Outer_Rim
    ✭✭✭

Hey, are you still mad about us farming yall at Ash mine today? We were there because we couldnt find action. Please dont be mad. Youve been mad for a while now. Its not good for you. I will be happy to duel you to help you get better :)

You sure you want to duel him to help him get better? Or are your fingers ready on the log out button if you manage to get a fluke. :*

Don't talk about dueling when you actually ran away from a fight on the PTS server of all things.

This is so rich coming from you lol. You just need to die on stream for a stream to become a "fix/nerf this zos" you got smacked by a templar some weeks ago, you were qq'ing about burning light being op? Oooooooook. That fight between you and sorc was actually really funny hearing you say you lost cause you missed an incap strike, depending on a broken ult to win a fight :expressionless:

It's really funny when you lose a fight and act like a little kid that can't get his way, guess some of that momma's boy must still be permeating in you, cause you seem to think you are owed everything with little to no effort. Anyone with half a brain would deny you rematch just to watch you literally melt from being denied a rm. You resort to petty comments like "you've been in a couple of my 1vX videos" lol? Kid beat you, move on stop being salty after you lose fights. Seems like you just snap when you can't prove you are "decent" player and lose a fight, your need for validation is through the roof when it comes to these things.
    Edited by Outer_Rim on July 2, 2016 7:54AM
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Outer_Rim wrote: »

This is so rich coming from you lol. You just need to die on stream for a stream to become a "fix/nerf this zos" you got smacked by a templar some weeks ago, you were qq'ing about burning light being op? Oooooooook. That fight between you and sorc was actually really funny hearing you say you lost cause you missed an incap strike, depending on a broken ult to win a fight :expressionless:

It's really funny when you lose a fight and act like a little kid that can't get his way, guess some of that momma's boy must still be permeating in you, cause you seem to think you are owed everything with little to no effort. Anyone with half a brain would deny you rematch just to watch you literally melt from being denied a rm. You resort to petty comments like "you've been in a couple of my 1vX videos" lol? Kid beat you, move on stop being salty after you lose fights. Seems like you just snap when you can't prove you are "decent" player and lose a fight, your need for validation is through the roof when it comes to these things.

16s8mo.jpg

DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Be a bowtard or Fotmplar spamming Jesus-beam in groups of 4. That should do it.

Someone took an arrow to the knee ^

No. Spamming bombard or jesus beam is more *** than malubeth.
    PC EU
  • Outer_Rim
    Outer_Rim
    ✭✭✭

16s8mo.jpg

You letting your hair post while you sleep? Shame, expected a bit more from you.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Edited by Outer_Rim on July 2, 2016 9:20AM
  • KingKrotha
    KingKrotha
    ✭✭✭
    You are all peasants.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KingKrotha wrote: »
    You are all peasants.

It's him!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingKrotha wrote: »
    You are all peasants.

It's him!!!!!!!!!!

237.gif

You must learn control

tumblr_myogqpgfKW1qe89guo1_500.gif
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not if you're a Sorc.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

16s8mo.jpg

You letting your hair post while you sleep? Shame, expected a bit more from you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn Sypher.. I thought you had this won and then I saw this post .. I think it's over :lol: .. The hair pic broke me lmfao.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not if you're a Sorc.

That's a class balance/crit surge issue, but Sorcs rely on shields over healing as their primary source for survivability.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap,

This thread better than korean drama's. Ya know. The ones which have outrageous drama about stuff like;

1. Chick dies and donates heart;
    2. Heart placed in some other chick
    3. Dude who was chick in 1's ex now cant explain his love for chick in 2.
    4. Dude dies and doantes eyes to another dude.
    5. Now dude who received eyes in 4 is now in love with chick in 3.

etc etc.

*grabs popcorn and munches furiously. Oh and im a manly man who never watches korean dramas. The above example was just something I thought up and in no way related to any korean drama.

hqdefault.jpg
    Edited by Vangy on July 4, 2016 8:24AM
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The boards are crazy. Let's get one thing straight here. A good player wins. A bad player loses. A garbage player is a bad player who runs to the forums and calls good players garbage.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wanna be a bad player I think I can help seen people uses some of these
    1. Wait to use Remembrance when the group is a full health so when we actually need it we all end up dieing
    2. Tell everyone your a tank but your not using Inner Fire or Puncture so I end up being chased around the entire time unable to DPS very well.
    3. Be a Stamina Healer apparently that's really good or so I was told.
    4. I have a few others but I'm not a bad player so I can't remember them all good luck hope this helps.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Didnt you blame bugs on your defeat? Didnt we test them out after and realized that they fixed cloak and my AoE was keeping you out. Fluke? And PTS? what gear were you testing out? We were using the same builds PTS or not. Yes, I didnt give you a rematch because why? So you can keep trying till you win? I already said beating you made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

By the way, my money is on Kena. That's if... You actually want to fight him? Maybe you're just bluffing? I don't know, can't tell now a days who has a back bone and who doesn't.

Oh it's a bluff. @PrinceFabious and I go back and forth with this old challenge pretty frequently. He lost a bunch of fights to me a long time ago, won one on a meteor one shot right at the beginning of the duel (I hadn't prepared for that properly), joined Mighty at my invitation, lost a bunch more, left the guild, and still tries to talk big. :lol:

Arinar, the only people in this game who respect you are your fellow faction zergers in EP. I hope you know that by now. It doesn't have to stay that way, though. I've offered you several opportunities to redeem your name via attitude and group size changes, guild invitations, and faction changes, and you keep resisting. :( Heck, sometime last year I even extended a trial invitation to Legion to help you change your company and play habits, and you chose Krotha of all people over us because he pads your ego. You feel good performing at the level of your company or greater than some of them, and you feel powerful as his right hand man. That's all well and good, but my god it's turned you into a tool. You're not a bad player. People disrespect you because you're a hypocrite with a big mouth. You lose duels and even fights and then talk down to duelers and small groupers who want even fights or rematches when you get a single win. You run in large groups and EP faction zergs and then talk down to more organized large group players such as VE members. You call people out on using broken sets such as Malubeth when your current company uses it just as much as anyone else, even if you don't. And when people, namely myself lately, call you out on this stuff on the forums, your only response is to call them "mad" or "salty" instead of actual logical rebuttals because it's all true and cannot be denied. You need a serious attitude adjustment.

The easiest part to work on would be your Krotha Syndrome. Just because your group has 2 or 4 members does not mean you're running in a small group if half of the EP faction is at Bleakers with you. :lol:

Also good on ya for taking the "elite" out of Myrmidon's description in your sig. I suggest you take the "small" out as well.

I write this as civilly as I can because I care. I have to be straightforward with you, though. I'm 100% not trying to slander you or embarrass you in front of the forums -- this is all common knowledge, and I'm not the first to say it. I put this here for everyone to see in hopes that it gives you a reality check. Good luck.
    Edited by KenaPKK on July 4, 2016 12:42PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it's in the game, use it.

If I were to listen to some people, I'd have to fight naked and throw snowballs at enemies.

List of all things that you shouldn't be using (according to people I fight):
    • Minefield / Streak / Crystal Fragments / Overload on sorc
    • Cloak / Surprise attack on NB
    • Wings on DK
    • Jesus beam / BoL (actually Honor the dead...) on templar
    • Snipe / Bombard
    • Immovable (ability) and morphs
    • Bats
    • Proxy det
    • Malubeth
    • Immovable / detect pots
    • Shield breaker
    • Fasalla's Guile
    • EVERY SINGLE TANK BUILD (if it doesn't die within 5 seconds, he's an haxx0r)
    • Vicious Death
    • Imperial Physique
    • NB in general and mag sorc. Apparently these are OP and the only reason I win (even if I perform better on mag DK. Go figure).
    • Stam DKs (regardless of the fact that you failed a 6v1 with 2 stam DKs on your side).
    • Sieges. "OMG did you really just siege during 3v3?!!1". Well, I got 1v24'd for 10 minutes (I haz the FTC as proof) and dudes were using Negates, poisons and 3 different sieges. Besides, killing people with sieges in 1v1-3 haz much entertaining value to it.
    • Animation cancelling.
    • Towers. Tower farming = bad, m'kay? It's just not fair that you get a chance to win when we only got 40 people. Geez.
    • Poisons (of course). I don't use those but apparently it's still why the dudes were running out of resources. Hum...
    • Argonians. Yes apparently they're OP / FOTM and no one should use them.
    • Gank builds. Not my fault you're running around with 18k HP, full light armor and 0 impen.
    • Teamspeak (or any audio channel TPS).
    • More allies. If you're not outnumbered 1 to 10, it's not fair, m'kay?
    • Rocks / trees / small places.

TL;DR: sh*t up and fight. Too much QQ, not enough pew pew.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to that EP zerg guild on TF that was all the forum talk about 2 months ago? i can't even remember their name. Pact Militia or something like that
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh it's a bluff. @PrinceFabious and I go back and forth with this old challenge pretty frequently. He lost a bunch of fights to me a long time ago, won one on a meteor one shot right at the beginning of the duel (I hadn't prepared for that properly), joined Mighty at my invitation, lost a bunch more, left the guild, and still tries to talk big. :lol:

Arinar, the only people in this game who respect you are your fellow faction zergers in EP. I hope you know that by now. It doesn't have to stay that way, though. I've offered you several opportunities to redeem your name via attitude and group size changes, guild invitations, and faction changes, and you keep resisting. :( Heck, sometime last year I even extended a trial invitation to Legion to help you change your company and play habits, and you chose Krotha of all people over us because he pads your ego. You feel good performing at the level of your company or greater than some of them, and you feel powerful as his right hand man. That's all well and good, but my god it's turned you into a tool. You're not a bad player. People disrespect you because you're a hypocrite with a big mouth. You lose duels and even fights and then talk down to duelers and small groupers who want even fights or rematches when you get a single win. You run in large groups and EP faction zergs and then talk down to more organized large group players such as VE members. You call people out on using broken sets such as Malubeth when your current company uses it just as much as anyone else, even if you don't. And when people, namely myself lately, call you out on this stuff on the forums, your only response is to call them "mad" or "salty" instead of actual logical rebuttals because it's all true and cannot be denied. You need a serious attitude adjustment.

The easiest part to work on would be your Krotha Syndrome. Just because your group has 2 or 4 members does not mean you're running in a small group if half of the EP faction is at Bleakers with you. :lol:

Also good on ya for taking the "elite" out of Myrmidon's description in your sig. I suggest you take the "small" out as well.

I write this as civilly as I can because I care. I have to be straightforward with you, though. I'm 100% not trying to slander you or embarrass you in front of the forums -- this is all common knowledge, and I'm not the first to say it. I put this here for everyone to see in hopes that it gives you a reality check. Good luck.

Ok, this would be a nice post if you were to post some truth instead of trying to slander my name. If you beat in a duel..You will not hear me talk bad about you.
    Time to put you in your place.
    You steal my builds, post videos a couple days after I post videos because you get jealous for some reason( even with the same V for Vendetta intro lol), and always try to single target me in group which results in lil AP for me. Watch recent broadcasts, you are in them.
    The people who cry about me are the people who have been face first underneath my boot in the dirt. Literally look at everyone who talks smack..people that ended up in the dirt.
    Didnt I win a 1v2 againts you and Zabus and you complained "cc bug." You have been put down many times which an immediate "bug" excuse when you lose. HMMMM? WHO ELSE BLAMED LOSING A DUEL ON BUGS RECENTLY? lololololollololol
    You are an attention ***. That is why you post too many discussions that everyones tired of. You are not recognized as a top pvper and thats why you live on here.
    Thats it
    Why would I wanna join Legion, a guild that wipes 100% in Open world lol
    Salty comments from you are the only way you will feel important.
    You seem to lost your PvP touch this patch and resorted to full forum mode lol
    Il keep telling you this, you are mad because we have won every encounter with you. CHECK the recent broadcasts. I can gladly link them since I seem to be the one actually posting proof.
    Who knows Zergbad might have a 4th of July special deal for you.

Honestly, you have been irrelevant in PvP so this is starting to be a waste of time for me. I actually feel kinda bad for putting you down like this. Il stop here. Hope to see you regroup and reorganize your group with a couple practice sessions in before venturing off into Haddy.
    Edited by PrinceFabious on July 4, 2016 7:37PM
  • Outer_Rim
    Outer_Rim
    ✭✭✭

Ok, this would be a nice post if you were to post some truth instead of trying to slander my name. If you beat in a duel..You will not hear me talk bad about you.
    Time to put you in your place.
    You steal my builds, post videos a couple days after I post videos because you get jealous for some reason( even with the same V for Vendetta intro lol), and always try to single target me in group which results in lil AP for me. Watch recent broadcasts, you are in them.
    The people who cry about me are the people who have been face first underneath my boot in the dirt. Literally look at everyone who talks smack..people that ended up in the dirt.
    Didnt I win a 1v2 againts you and Zabus and you complained "cc bug." You have been put down many times which an immediate "bug" excuse when you lose. HMMMM? WHO ELSE BLAMED LOSING A DUEL ON BUGS RECENTLY? lololololollololol
    You are an attention ***. That is why you post too many discussions that everyones tired of. You are not recognized as a top pvper and thats why you live on here.
    Thats it
    Why would I wanna join Legion, a guild that wipes 100% in Open world lol
    Salty comments from you are the only way you will feel important.
    You seem to lost your PvP touch this patch and resorted to full forum mode lol
    Il keep telling you this, you are mad because we have won every encounter with you. CHECK the recent broadcasts. I can gladly link them since I seem to be the one actually posting proof.
    Who knows Zergbad might have a 4th of July special deal for you.

Honestly, you have been irrelevant in PvP so this is starting to be a waste of time for me. I actually feel kinda bad for putting you down like this. Il stop here. Hope to see you regroup and reorganize your group with a couple practice sessions in before venturing off into Haddy.

Truly a beautiful exposition of a truly irrelevant player in pvp, trying it's hardest to become known... tsk tsk. Kena is known for forgetting details.
  • Aerem
    Aerem
    ✭✭✭
    this thread is lit.

#mDK Masterrace
    #NerfDragonblood
    #NerfmDK

Aerem Incendium l mDK
This discussion has been closed.