The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How to be a garbage player???

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Elong wrote: »
    Telel will now use this moment to point out that they are not good. However in their mediocrity they still come off as better than most of the people rolling around in the mud pit of greatness.

Thus they can not be garbage because they can not be important enough for someone who is also not garbage to say that they are garbage because of how that one did this thing sometime and it resulted in stuff that ended well.

Also, fix malubeth and other invisible stuff shenanigans. By hamtaro even players are popping out of the thin air now. Often many many seconds after they began doing damage or tripped over a handy AOE alerting mechanism.

Bit rich coming from you sitting behind your zerg. No offence x

You mean the six to twelve people who are constantly being told to keep up with a khajiit?

The ones who are often so new to PVP they don't even know how to place siege but Telel takes under their wing in order to teach and protext so they can have fun?

Did you mean that zerg this one is always safely behind as their poor unskilled self does many poky things to elves who bear great wounds ons on their posteriors?

Or did you mean the invisible one that accompanies khajiit as they try to slow and harass twenty people who are attacking an otherwise empty keep?

None of the above.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel will now use this moment to point out that they are not good. However in their mediocrity they still come off as better than most of the people rolling around in the mud pit of greatness.

Thus they can not be garbage because they can not be important enough for someone who is also not garbage to say that they are garbage because of how that one did this thing sometime and it resulted in stuff that ended well.

Also, fix malubeth and other invisible stuff shenanigans. By hamtaro even players are popping out of the thin air now. Often many many seconds after they began doing damage or tripped over a handy AOE alerting mechanism.

You mean the six to twelve people who are constantly being told to keep up with a khajiit?

The ones who are often so new to PVP they don't even know how to place siege but Telel takes under their wing in order to teach and protext so they can have fun?

Did you mean that zerg this one is always safely behind as their poor unskilled self does many poky things to elves who bear great wounds ons on their posteriors?

Or did you mean the invisible one that accompanies khajiit as they try to slow and harass twenty people who are attacking an otherwise empty keep?

None of the above.

Then this one is sadly unaware of what zerg this one is hiding behind. Certainly a review of khajiit's many many streams would prove that not only is Telel as terribly unskilled as they claim but also has this odd tendency to end up with everyone else following in their peppy foot steps.

There's definitely no one this one gets behind as a matter of course. Not on the battlefields anyways.

Also, grumpy. So very very grumpy.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude.gif

This whole thread is such bull ....
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on July 5, 2016 4:59AM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

None of the above.

Then this one is sadly unaware of what zerg this one is hiding behind. Certainly a review of khajiit's many many streams would prove that not only is Telel as terribly unskilled as they claim but also has this odd tendency to end up with everyone else following in their peppy foot steps.

There's definitely no one this one gets behind as a matter of course. Not on the battlefields anyways.

I'd never question your ability to play, as not only does it not matter what a random nerd on the internet says, as long as you're having fun.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

None of the above.

I'd never question your ability to play, as not only does it not matter what a random nerd on the internet says, as long as you're having fun.

This one definitely agrees with your comments about the opinions of angry nerds. In fact they've had this opinion through many conversations where other people can't properly explain themselves to a khajiit.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Outer_Rim
    Outer_Rim
    ✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »
    I love how I came in here to mention Krotha and Arinar's scrub squad, but they've already been mentioned. ^^

Hey, are you still mad about us farming yall at Ash mine today? We were there because we couldnt find action. Please dont be mad. Youve been mad for a while now. Its not good for you. I will be happy to duel you to help you get better :)

You sure you want to duel him to help him get better? Or are your fingers ready on the log out button if you manage to get a fluke. :*

Don't talk about dueling when you actually ran away from a fight on the PTS server of all things.

Didnt you blame bugs on your defeat? Didnt we test them out after and realized that they fixed cloak and my AoE was keeping you out. Fluke? And PTS? what gear were you testing out? We were using the same builds PTS or not. Yes, I didnt give you a rematch because why? So you can keep trying till you win? I already said beating you made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

By the way, my money is on Kena. That's if... You actually want to fight him? Maybe you're just bluffing? I don't know, can't tell now a days who has a back bone and who doesn't.

Oh it's a bluff. @PrinceFabious and I go back and forth with this old challenge pretty frequently. He lost a bunch of fights to me a long time ago, won one on a meteor one shot right at the beginning of the duel (I hadn't prepared for that properly), joined Mighty at my invitation, lost a bunch more, left the guild, and still tries to talk big. :lol:

Arinar, the only people in this game who respect you are your fellow faction zergers in EP. I hope you know that by now. It doesn't have to stay that way, though. I've offered you several opportunities to redeem your name via attitude and group size changes, guild invitations, and faction changes, and you keep resisting. :( Heck, sometime last year I even extended a trial invitation to Legion to help you change your company and play habits, and you chose Krotha of all people over us because he pads your ego. You feel good performing at the level of your company or greater than some of them, and you feel powerful as his right hand man. That's all well and good, but my god it's turned you into a tool. You're not a bad player. People disrespect you because you're a hypocrite with a big mouth. You lose duels and even fights and then talk down to duelers and small groupers who want even fights or rematches when you get a single win. You run in large groups and EP faction zergs and then talk down to more organized large group players such as VE members. You call people out on using broken sets such as Malubeth when your current company uses it just as much as anyone else, even if you don't. And when people, namely myself lately, call you out on this stuff on the forums, your only response is to call them "mad" or "salty" instead of actual logical rebuttals because it's all true and cannot be denied. You need a serious attitude adjustment.

The easiest part to work on would be your Krotha Syndrome. Just because your group has 2 or 4 members does not mean you're running in a small group if half of the EP faction is at Bleakers with you. :lol:

Also good on ya for taking the "elite" out of Myrmidon's description in your sig. I suggest you take the "small" out as well.

I write this as civilly as I can because I care. I have to be straightforward with you, though. I'm 100% not trying to slander you or embarrass you in front of the forums -- this is all common knowledge, and I'm not the first to say it. I put this here for everyone to see in hopes that it gives you a reality check. Good luck.

Ok, this would be a nice post if you were to post some truth instead of trying to slander my name. If you beat in a duel..You will not hear me talk bad about you.
    Time to put you in your place.
    You steal my builds, post videos a couple days after I post videos because you get jealous for some reason( even with the same V for Vendetta intro lol), and always try to single target me in group which results in lil AP for me. Watch recent broadcasts, you are in them.
    The people who cry about me are the people who have been face first underneath my boot in the dirt. Literally look at everyone who talks smack..people that ended up in the dirt.
    Didnt I win a 1v2 againts you and Zabus and you complained "cc bug." You have been put down many times which an immediate "bug" excuse when you lose. HMMMM? WHO ELSE BLAMED LOSING A DUEL ON BUGS RECENTLY? lololololollololol
    You are an attention ***. That is why you post too many discussions that everyones tired of. You are not recognized as a top pvper and thats why you live on here.
    Thats it
    Why would I wanna join Legion, a guild that wipes 100% in Open world lol
    Salty comments from you are the only way you will feel important.
    You seem to lost your PvP touch this patch and resorted to full forum mode lol
    Il keep telling you this, you are mad because we have won every encounter with you. CHECK the recent broadcasts. I can gladly link them since I seem to be the one actually posting proof.
    Who knows Zergbad might have a 4th of July special deal for you.

Honestly, you have been irrelevant in PvP so this is starting to be a waste of time for me. I actually feel kinda bad for putting you down like this. Il stop here. Hope to see you regroup and reorganize your group with a couple practice sessions in before venturing off into Haddy.

As for my group, we consistently beat Adamant even when outnumbered, so I don't know what you mean when you talk down about us... We beat them group v group, [Snip] and Michael 2v5ed them through a couple of camps, Immortal and Leif and a pug 3v5 or 6ed them. Like...we're the most competitive 8 or less man group running around right now, so what's this talking down to us? :( Heck, just the other night, my 7 man group killed your group of 17 EP pushing on that blue scroll that Unruh's group took from BRK. I remember looking at the kill counter as you fled toward the resource, and then laughing as my Endless Fury got the killing blow on you from someone else's follow up burst. We had 4 brand new guildies in group that night, so we wiped many times too. The fights were practive for them, but they were still close despite us being so outnumbered.

Huh..wut.. O_o
    @manny254 @Aenlir

Still no Kena reply :smile:
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenas blatant and obvious forum lies have attracted too much attention on this thread. Welp, another false ego has been exposed! My job here is done. Time to go farm Namiras Rot for them pots.
  • Elohmrow
    Elohmrow
    ✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    Can you guys calm down before this becomes a nerf sorc thread

61980401.jpg

this is now a nerf nerf thread ( you nerf the nerfs to make the nerfs more buffed :dizzy: )
    To learn more about the universe, please un-hide the following spoilers:
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Chaos
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Nafirian This thread is reaching Trueflame EU PC-thread level :trollface: Enjoy.
    EU | PC
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aenlir wrote: »
    I love how I came in here to mention Krotha and Arinar's scrub squad, but they've already been mentioned. ^^

Hey, are you still mad about us farming yall at Ash mine today? We were there because we couldnt find action. Please dont be mad. Youve been mad for a while now. Its not good for you. I will be happy to duel you to help you get better :)

You sure you want to duel him to help him get better? Or are your fingers ready on the log out button if you manage to get a fluke. :*

Don't talk about dueling when you actually ran away from a fight on the PTS server of all things.

Didnt you blame bugs on your defeat? Didnt we test them out after and realized that they fixed cloak and my AoE was keeping you out. Fluke? And PTS? what gear were you testing out? We were using the same builds PTS or not. Yes, I didnt give you a rematch because why? So you can keep trying till you win? I already said beating you made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

By the way, my money is on Kena. That's if... You actually want to fight him? Maybe you're just bluffing? I don't know, can't tell now a days who has a back bone and who doesn't.

Oh it's a bluff. @PrinceFabious and I go back and forth with this old challenge pretty frequently. He lost a bunch of fights to me a long time ago, won one on a meteor one shot right at the beginning of the duel (I hadn't prepared for that properly), joined Mighty at my invitation, lost a bunch more, left the guild, and still tries to talk big. :lol:

Arinar, the only people in this game who respect you are your fellow faction zergers in EP. I hope you know that by now. It doesn't have to stay that way, though. I've offered you several opportunities to redeem your name via attitude and group size changes, guild invitations, and faction changes, and you keep resisting. :( Heck, sometime last year I even extended a trial invitation to Legion to help you change your company and play habits, and you chose Krotha of all people over us because he pads your ego. You feel good performing at the level of your company or greater than some of them, and you feel powerful as his right hand man. That's all well and good, but my god it's turned you into a tool. You're not a bad player. People disrespect you because you're a hypocrite with a big mouth. You lose duels and even fights and then talk down to duelers and small groupers who want even fights or rematches when you get a single win. You run in large groups and EP faction zergs and then talk down to more organized large group players such as VE members. You call people out on using broken sets such as Malubeth when your current company uses it just as much as anyone else, even if you don't. And when people, namely myself lately, call you out on this stuff on the forums, your only response is to call them "mad" or "salty" instead of actual logical rebuttals because it's all true and cannot be denied. You need a serious attitude adjustment.

The easiest part to work on would be your Krotha Syndrome. Just because your group has 2 or 4 members does not mean you're running in a small group if half of the EP faction is at Bleakers with you. :lol:

Also good on ya for taking the "elite" out of Myrmidon's description in your sig. I suggest you take the "small" out as well.

I write this as civilly as I can because I care. I have to be straightforward with you, though. I'm 100% not trying to slander you or embarrass you in front of the forums -- this is all common knowledge, and I'm not the first to say it. I put this here for everyone to see in hopes that it gives you a reality check. Good luck.

Ok, this would be a nice post if you were to post some truth instead of trying to slander my name. If you beat in a duel..You will not hear me talk bad about you.
    You steal my builds, post videos a couple days after I post videos because you get jealous for some reason( even with the same V for Vendetta intro lol), and always try to single target me in group which results in lil AP for me. Watch recent broadcasts, you are in them.
    The people who cry about me are the people who have been face first underneath my boot in the dirt. Literally look at everyone who talks smack..people that ended up in the dirt.
    Didnt I win a 1v2 againts you and Zabus and you complained "cc bug." You have been put down many times which an immediate "bug" excuse when you lose. HMMMM? WHO ELSE BLAMED LOSING A DUEL ON BUGS RECENTLY? lololololollololol
    You are an attention ***. That is why you post too many discussions that everyones tired of. You are not recognized as a top pvper and thats why you live on here.
    Thats it
    Il keep telling you this, you are mad because we have won every encounter with you. CHECK the recent broadcasts. I can gladly link them since I seem to be the one actually posting proof.

Honestly, you have been irrelevant in PvP so this is starting to be a waste of time for me. I actually feel kinda bad for putting you down like this. Il stop here. Hope to see you regroup and reorganize your group with a couple practice sessions in before venturing off into Haddy.

Oh you're serious.... :open_mouth: You actually do think you're the best player in the game. Holy crap I've been going about this all wrong. You're not a hypocrite -- you're delusional. o.0

When I made my video back in the day to one up you, did you actually take it seriously? That was me poking fun at a fellow mageblade, and you devolved it into this massive grudge... Wow. If it's such a big deal to you, go make another video to one up me back, or just get over it. Good grief.

As for my group, we consistently beat Adamant even when outnumbered, so I don't know what you mean when you talk down about us... We beat them group v group, [Snip] and Michael 2v5ed them through a couple of camps, Immortal and Leif and a pug 3v5 or 6ed them. Like...we're the most competitive 8 or less man group running around right now, so what's this talking down to us? :( Heck, just the other night, my 7 man group killed your group of 17 EP pushing on that blue scroll that Unruh's group took from BRK. I remember looking at the kill counter as you fled toward the resource, and then laughing as my Endless Fury got the killing blow on you from someone else's follow up burst. We had 4 brand new guildies in group that night, so we wiped many times too. The fights were practive for them, but they were still close despite us being so outnumbered.

You've never 1v2ed me with anyone. You ganked Zav and then beat me on my stamblade in a long fight after you failed to gank me. Also I had you on the defensive... I was just new to stamblade, so you blew me up after a while. I was so squishy. :<

And I've never stolen your builds. Heck, the only build I have ever even known of yours is Julianos destro resto, which is just an item set. I've been running destro resto for months longer than I've even known you, and I've never run Julianos with it. I've never seen you do destro resto with indefinite 2pc Kena procs or heavy self-heals or heavy armor. I've never seen you do a non-destro resto setup besides your proxy bomb one, which I have like 4 builds for. I have more snb, dual wield non-proxy, and healer builds than I have staff builds... I have over 2 dozen golded out armor sets and every weapon imaginable in every combat stat trait, all resulting from incessant theorycrafting. So please tell me what exactly I stole from you?

The rest of your post is irrational dribble..

If you want anyone here to actually believe a word you say or take you seriously, you'll have to chill out and come down to Earth with the rest of us.

This is completely false lol. I don't think we've ever fought you guys "group v group, as we are always on TF. Not even sure who is in your group, but I would remember if we were consistently owned by another small group...maybe you are thinking of another guild than Adamant (or you failed to notice 20+ pugs around you?). I don't care to argue, but don't make stuff up to prove a point lol.

We play on both campaigns, and we both know I don't roll with pugs around me. Lol One fight was by BRK farm, another northeast of Bleakers, a couple by Arrius, and idk where the 2vgroups were as I was not there for them. I even pursued you away from the group myself after the BRK and Bleakers fights. This isn't a jab at you or your group. We respect you. But don't come up in here jabbing at me when I'm getting called out by forum trolls.
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Dam this PC Drama is real.

Nerds get cranky when playing a broken game for so long!!
    Fair point please finish the raging.

Hey @KenaPKK why are you letting these guys get to you calm down man its no point.They won't fight you so ignore them.Let the Scrubs continue to be scrubs.

Ugh fair point. Arinar and this Outer Rim character get to me because they make the most outrageous claims and somehow people believe them and back them up. It's ridiculous. I'm defending myself because my name and that of my guild, which I've worked hard to grow strong while keeping a low profile since last September, are being called out publicly.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    So this is what happens when all the big guilds leave the game, all the small man groups start trash talking each other.

Didn't even know these groups existed they're so good.

Game holds up great on Had - TF is an abomination. Its not even PVP anymore.
  • Outer_Rim
    Outer_Rim
    ✭✭✭

Thats it

Oh you're serious.... :open_mouth: You actually do think you're the best player in the game. Holy crap I've been going about this all wrong. You're not a hypocrite -- you're delusional. o.0

When I made my video back in the day to one up you, did you actually take it seriously? That was me poking fun at a fellow mageblade, and you devolved it into this massive grudge... Wow. If it's such a big deal to you, go make another video to one up me back, or just get over it. Good grief.

You've never 1v2ed me with anyone. You ganked Zav and then beat me on my stamblade in a long fight after you failed to gank me. Also I had you on the defensive... I was just new to stamblade, so you blew me up after a while. I was so squishy. :<

And I've never stolen your builds. Heck, the only build I have ever even known of yours is Julianos destro resto, which is just an item set. I've been running destro resto for months longer than I've even known you, and I've never run Julianos with it. I've never seen you do destro resto with indefinite 2pc Kena procs or heavy self-heals or heavy armor. I've never seen you do a non-destro resto setup besides your proxy bomb one, which I have like 4 builds for. I have more snb, dual wield non-proxy, and healer builds than I have staff builds... I have over 2 dozen golded out armor sets and every weapon imaginable in every combat stat trait, all resulting from incessant theorycrafting. So please tell me what exactly I stole from you?

If you want anyone here to actually believe a word you say or take you seriously, you'll have to chill out and come down to Earth with the rest of us.

This is completely false lol. I don't think we've ever fought you guys "group v group, as we are always on TF. Not even sure who is in your group, but I would remember if we were consistently owned by another small group...maybe you are thinking of another guild than Adamant (or you failed to notice 20+ pugs around you?). I don't care to argue, but don't make stuff up to prove a point lol.

We play on both campaigns, and we both know I don't roll with pugs around me. Lol One fight was by BRK farm, another northeast of Bleakers, a couple by Arrius, and idk where the 2vgroups were as I was not there for them. I even pursued you away from the group myself after the BRK and Bleakers fights. This isn't a jab at you or your group. We respect you. But don't come up in here jabbing at me when I'm getting called out by forum trolls.

Hey @KenaPKK why are you letting these guys get to you calm down man its no point.They won't fight you so ignore them.Let the Scrubs continue to be scrubs.

Ugh fair point. Arinar and this Outer Rim character get to me because they make the most outrageous claims and somehow people believe them and back them up. It's ridiculous. I'm defending myself because my name and that of my guild, which I've worked hard to grow strong while keeping a low profile since last September, are being called out publicly.

Again no facts... I find it hard to believe your group could measure up to them, or anyone in your groups 2vGroup? *** is that... To say you are the "we're the most competitive 8 or less man group running around right now" is far fetched as hell.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    So this is what happens when all the big guilds leave the game, all the small man groups start trash talking each other.

True story. Dude clearly doesn't play on Had. :lol:

Come to think of it Feng, your 4 man with Essah and Asgari and Azurethe is likely stronger than my 4 man groups. I wish we could get some fights in. :( They'd be fun as hell! Awkward since Azur is one of mine too though. Lol WTB same faction arenas.
    Edited by KenaPKK on July 5, 2016 1:55PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Come to think of it Feng, your 4 man with Essah and Asgari and Azurethe is likely stronger than my 4 man groups. I wish we could get some fights in. :( They'd be fun as hell! Awkward since Azur is one of mine too though. Lol WTB same faction arenas.

Yea Azurethe has been on Azuras more now with Braidas. I been trying a couple different healers out. But rounded out a pretty nice group now. Haderus is slowly accumulating more and more DC and not so for other factions. Some AD guild said they were on break though.. Im guessing megaburn group.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Outer_Rim wrote: »

Thats it

Again no facts... I find it hard to believe your group could measure up to them, or anyone in your groups 2vGroup? *** is that... To say you are the "we're the most competitive 8 or less man group running around right now" is far fetched as hell.

That awkward moment when the whole bolded part is facts. :lol: and you don't even know who's in my group. We don't post stupid videos or gloat about fights. 10/10 salt sir anonymous forum troll. <3
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »

Thats it

So many fail to notice this, it's amazing...
    blinders.jpg

shhh... its called "soloing" :trollface::trollface:

Lmao now now, don't stoop. :lol:
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need text chat for console, I really wanna read such drama ingame on ps4 :(

• manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Outer_Rim wrote: »

Thats it

That awkward moment when the whole bolded part is facts. :lol: and you don't even know who's in my group. We don't post stupid videos or gloat about fights. 10/10 salt sir anonymous forum troll. <3

So If we set up a 2v5 to test the truth of your statement you would win? If we had a even fight you would win?

To me it would seem you are just as delusional as @PrinceFabious
    - Mojican
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yea Azurethe has been on Azuras more now with Braidas. I been trying a couple different healers out. But rounded out a pretty nice group now. Haderus is slowly accumulating more and more DC and not so for other factions. Some AD guild said they were on break though.. Im guessing megaburn group.

Yea I haven't seen Megaburn's group around. I hope they come back soon. Haderus has been feeling pretty crowded this week. I was on Azura's too for a bit. The map was pretty balanced, but from what I saw there aren't many serious AD or EP groups there. I'm afraid of unbalancing it if too many of us move over.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I read all these comments the last couple of pages. Now I can't say much because I am not involved with guild business or whatever else happened "back in the day". What I will say is that I still think Mojican is the much tougher fight compared to Dubzog and Aenlir. And that's even before Templars grew stronger the last couple of patches.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It took me a while to figure out why you would all wanna be so angry over a game, then I realized:

This is all a show. Forum PvP > ESO PvP.

No lag
    Easier 1vXs
    No OP sets
    No gap closers into keeps
    No salty whispers, it's all in the open
    No macros
    Cheat engine barely applies

Damn...WTB Forum PvP gear.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    It took me a while to figure out why you would all wanna be so angry over a game, then I realized:

No lag
    Easier 1vXs
    No OP sets
    No macros

50k unresistable forum post dmg
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »

No lag
    Easier 1vXs
    No OP sets
    No macros

Best memer wins! :sunglasses:

I read all these comments the last couple of pages. Now I can't say much because I am not involved with guild business or whatever else happened "back in the day". What I will say is that I still think Mojican is the much tougher fight compared to Dubzog and Aenlir. And that's even before Templars grew stronger the last couple of patches.

Mojican and Aenlir are both beasts.
    Edited by KenaPKK on July 5, 2016 3:13PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    @Nafirian This thread is reaching Trueflame EU PC-thread level :trollface: Enjoy.

Thank you good sir i shall nto proceed to claim this as my thread and rule over it as a salt god K thnx bai.
  • Aenlir
    Aenlir
    ✭✭✭
    @KenaPKK the only fight I remember was the one at brk farm. That was just me and Ara, and you guys had a group. I also remember you using malubeth. I'm sure you remember it differently, so whatever, but if you don't see me, Mer, Ara, Mojican, Policy, Kaiz etc it's not a group v group.

Edit: not salty or anything haha, just don't remember things the same I guess :D
    Edited by Aenlir on July 5, 2016 4:22PM
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @KenaPKK the only fight I remember was the one at brk farm. That was just me and Ara, and you guys had a group. I also remember you using malubeth. I'm sure you remember it differently, so whatever, but if you don't see me, Mer, Ara, Mojican, Policy, Kaiz etc it's not a group v group.

Edit: not salty or anything haha, just don't remember things the same I guess :D

No I remember it how it happened, but the other AD with you were not Adamant apparently. Who were they? There were like 4 of them right along beside you two. Close-clinging pugs? :lol:

And it was a long time ago when no one else even used Malubeth! :grimace: I don't know if it broke since then or something, but I used it on my nightblade.. I don't have Major Mending or anything with it. :( I hate how much of a stigma that set has become. I've stopped using it entirely just because of the heat it brings lately.

Anyway, fair enough, that fight shouldn't count. You owe me another good fight then bud. >.< You guys are the strongest EP or AD match left.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    I'm sure you remember it differently, so whatever, but if you don't see me, Mer, Ara, Mojican, Policy, Kaiz etc it's not a group v group.

I'm the etc!
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^This.
    @KenaPKK - some people actually think you're a good player so if you truly are then you don't need to make (fake) publicity for you and your small-man by saying you beat us.
    I'm being honest here in saying I do not remember ever running into you (or the people in your small-man) except this one time when you were on your AD and you followed Mojican, Aenlir and I around for a bit, then this other time on your (main?) DC when you dueled Mojican and he beat you, after you tried to bomb us with bigger numbers and lost.

I think this last one was at Chalman Lumber, but I could be wrong - I really don't pay attention to all these small details and make notes in my diary for future reference.
    This was a long time ago - haven't seen you since, fighting against us when we run our group or when we go out and duo.

Also - why are you completely dodging Mojican's question?
This discussion has been closed.