Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Permabans being lifted] ZOS how are we as a community dealing with exploits/hacking?

• arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it pretty weird how no specific ZOS employee who can easily get into contact with the development team/higher up team e.g. gina,jessica,wrobel,brian,etc has said anything on the forums regarding the recent events of meteor showers and flying harry potter wannabes.

First of all, Ms. Bruno (aka Gina) is out on maternity leave, so she's probably not in the mood to deal with whatever the heck happened in the past 24 hours.

Second of all, I have zero clue as to what happened in the past 24 hours. Can someone enlighten me as to what I walked into today?
    If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • Xylphan
    Xylphan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Conclusion: ESO developers are nearly as terrible and arrogant as their exceptionally poor design team. They think they're much better than they are, but they really aren't.

I say 'nearly as bad' because If they followed @Wrobel standard procedure, they would come in here and tell us how awesome their non existent security is instead of fixing it.

Don't be an ass. This has lot more to do with the bean counters than programmers.

You're a business. You want to make money. You have a series of popular single player games, and now you want to bring that online. Time is money. Do you:

1. Basically keep the single player game as a client and attach MMO server capabilities with duct tape and bubblegum to get something out as fast as possible.
    2. Redesign and re-implement everything from the ground up.

They announced ESO in 2012 and released in 2014. Two years, for a game of this magnitude. It's pretty obvious which path was taken.

Based on the information I'm aware of, this and similar hacks are a result of either missing or lax server validation. In any client server paradigm, it is always a game of "trust but verify". There is no way to push the "verify" aspect to the client. If it's on a machine outside of your control, then rule number one is to automatically assume that it has been compromised. You can add as many hack shields, checksums, etc. you want, but the fact remains that the client is running on a platform you don't control, and thus can be hacked.

The only way to address this and other similar hacks is to add the proper validation rules to the server. This can be more difficult than it sounds, depending on what their backend looks like.

At any rate, on titles/applications of this magnitude, the rank and file developers usually don't have a lot of say in the higher level business decisions. They're stuck with implementing whatever the upper level management has deemed to be the "direction". It doesn't matter if its stupid, ill-informed, or world class ass-hattery. If the developer wants to keep their job, then they have to do the job. It really doesn't matter what your programming skills are if you get bad direction and forced to implement bad decisions.

I was in the games industry for a number of years, so I'm pretty familiar with how the story goes. Yes, sometimes the developers are to blame but more often than not it comes down to some idiot higher up on the corporate food chain screaming "DO IT! SHIP IT!".
  • dagonbeer
    dagonbeer
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    That bothers me almost as much as the fact that ZoS still hasn't made an official response to this issue.

Memorial Day picnics > their ESO community.

Let's not begrudge the developers and their family commitments. This isn't an issue that's going to be fixed in a day, and any rapid official response is just going to be along the lines of "We take cheating very seriously and we're working hard to fix this."

I do see ZOS as having dropped the ball though, since it sounds like most of the issues have been reported over the past couple of months. Hopefully everyone will have a great holiday, and return with banhammer at the ready and a quick resolution to the problem.

• arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dagonbeer wrote: »
    Hopefully everyone will have a great holiday, and return with banhammer at the ready and a quick resolution to the problem.

Unfortunately, the DLC releases tomorrow...so unless they want to push back the release date (and cause even more of a PR mess), I think this is ZOS' schedule:

Today (Memorial Day, Monday): Take the day off.
    Tomorrow (Tuesday): Release Dark Brotherhood.
    Wednesday: Arrive early in the morning armed with banhammers and begin the solemn process of permabanning those who used the exploit.

Although, in the meantime, I wouldn't mind if those who did indeed exploit gets a KOS bounty until such time as devs can permaban them. And the KOS bounty can't be cleared.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Tandor wrote: »
    For those of you wondering about the lack of reaction from ZOS...at least some of that is because today is a holiday in the US. Though if they have any sense, they'll buff their support staff for future three day weekends.

Those who believe ZOS have not reacted need to check the Dev Tracker - they responded on this yesterday.

Thanks, @Tandor - everyone please remember to check the Dev Tracker. These forums are busy and threads move fast. We responded to several threads about this yesterday (and even more PMs), confirming that we are investigating this and those involved. Everyone who can work on this has been. We've had all hands on deck to get this handled, despite it being a holiday weekend. We'll have a more detailed update tomorrow.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short answered : ignored like a stam sorc :smile:
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    arena25 wrote: »
    Hopefully everyone will have a great holiday, and return with banhammer at the ready and a quick resolution to the problem.

Wednesday: Arrive early in the morning armed with banhammers and begin the solemn process of permabanning those who used the exploit.

The thing is, there seems to be so many people using that exploit (at least from those youtube videos and threads about the NA server - I personally haven't seen anything happening in the EU server so far) that I don't think ZOS will perma ban them all. Imagine how many players they would lose if they permanently banned everyone who cheated like this. Wouldn't they end up losing a lot of money like this? Unfortunately, sometimes money talks louder than justice and ZOS has proven several times before that to them, it talks very loud.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryuuhime wrote: »

The thing is, there seems to be so many people using that exploit (at least from those youtube videos and threads about the NA server - I personally haven't seen anything happening in the EU server so far) that I don't think ZOS will perma ban them all. Imagine how many players they would lose if they permanently banned everyone who cheated like this. Wouldn't they end up losing a lot of money like this? Unfortunately, sometimes money talks louder than justice and ZOS has proven several times before that to them, it talks very loud.
    To put it bluntly, the people hacking don't give a *** about the community nor the game, you shouldn't let them stay on the game, they cause more trouble than good and I highly doubt they bring any money to ZOS. If ZOS allows us, we're going to destroy the community unless some rules are enforced. And I personally believe we're going to get some good results once they get back from their holiday.
    To me it seems they're temporary banning the known hackers probably to get variables that match with other hackers trying to be under the radar. I'm not too good with programming but I know that is definitely possible
    @Woeler would need to make a comment about that if it's possible. Or some other programmers.
    Edited by Nifty2g on May 30, 2016 7:44PM
    #MOREORBS
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The punishment for the writ survey exploit was very lite If ZOS doesn't take a very clear and visible stance this time around, not only will that encourage more cheating, people will abandon this game in droves.

• lordform
    lordform
    Soul Shriven
    Zenimax polices the forums more than the game because they dont want any potential new buyers to read how the game is actually functioning. They don't want to lose sales. They need their numbers up to satisfy their masters.

I think it is that editing the forums is easy. Fixing the netcode is hard. Not everything is restricted to financial motivation.
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you wondering about the lack of reaction from ZOS...at least some of that is because today is a holiday in the US. Though if they have any sense, they'll buff their support staff for future three day weekends.

Those who believe ZOS have not reacted need to check the Dev Tracker - they responded on this yesterday.

Thanks, @Tandor - everyone please remember to check the Dev Tracker. These forums are busy and threads move fast. We responded to several threads about this yesterday (and even more PMs), confirming that we are investigating this and those involved. Everyone who can work on this has been. We've had all hands on deck to get this handled, despite it being a holiday weekend. We'll have a more detailed update tomorrow.

Ms. Folsom, let me be the first to apologize for the mess this has invariably caused...while I'm not entirely certain what's going on, I do feel bad for you and the rest of the team that have had to give up their long weekends to get this issue dealt with.

I hope that all of this doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth in the long run, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom .

Signed,

Lord Arena25
  • RinOkumara
    RinOkumara
    ✭✭✭

The game is dead if they don't perma ban them.
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the update @ZOS_JessicaFolsom It is really appreciated and at least we know it is being handle as the utmost priority.
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 930
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • zerosingularity
    zerosingularity
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update, it is much needed.
    NA-PC

Kaineth - Stamina Nightblade (Weakest Player Ever!)
    Elena Stormwood - Magicka Sorcerer (vMA no Death 12/21/15 Score 401148)
    Sheila Feyrondas - Magicka Dragonknight Tank (Frost staves are gonna be fun!)

*Disclaimer* I fail at emotional communication, so assume what I say is NOT meant to be offensive.
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ms. Folsom, let me be the first to apologize for the mess this has invariably caused...while I'm not entirely certain what's going on, I do feel bad for you and the rest of the team that have had to give up their long weekends to get this issue dealt with.

I hope that all of this doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth in the long run, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom .

Signed,

Lord Arena25

Seriously?
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

The punishment for the writ survey exploit was very lite If ZOS doesn't take a very clear and visible stance this time around, not only will that encourage more cheating, people will abandon this game in droves.

Pretty much. It wont kill the game since console is thriving. But if people thought it got quiet over the summer after release on PC, theyre in for a surprise. PvP can not survive, forget lag and balance, when players can blatantly cheat and not be punished. There is no use in loading into Cyrodiil when all you can expect is unlimited meteors and god knows what else.

PvE has it coming too. Any sort of competitive portion of the PvE side of the game will collapse as not only players outright cheat on the leaderboards but accusations become the norm between anyone that comes out on top. I have yet to see a game maintain any sort of PvP/Competitive PvE when blatant cheating become the everyday experience.

Almost always the games competitive players, which brings the most attention to the game over social media are the ones that will back out of such games and go elsewhere. The casuals might stay but theyll dwindle over time. Itll surely limp on. But things like this can turn games into directions no community should want it to be steered towards.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Rakkul
    Rakkul
    ✭✭✭
    I find it pretty weird how no specific ZOS employee who can easily get into contact with the development team/higher up team e.g. gina,jessica,wrobel,brian,etc has said anything on the forums regarding the recent events of meteor showers and flying harry potter wannabes.

That's it!
    Quidditch comes to ESO - with Meteors
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Buffler wrote: »
    Repost vids, send in vids via tickets and dont name players then the thread wont get locked
    I think when players are hacking, then videos are fine, I don't see why we can't name and shame. We don't want to hide the toxic players in the community, why are we protecting them. Get rid of them once and for all.

As for the Maelstrom Arena before that gets out of hand, I've been seeing players all day getting high scores who are mainly unnamed/unknown in the realms of PvE.
    But honestly the players who held #1 are my friends and my guild mates, they have put countless hours of effort into keeping that spot, to have someone come in and ruin it is just disgusting behavior because they know nothing will happen to them. If I was #1 I would be completely pissed that I would be unable to grab a screenshot to show the achievement before Dark Brotherhood goes live because someone had hacked and gotten a seemingly impossible score. (which is actually a 29 Minute clear.)

As for PvP, I know it has less of a direct impact like PvE leaderboards do, but players should also get punished thinking how they can get away with such *** I don't understand how time after time you allow players to exploit, no more 3 day ban, stand handing out permanent bans, especially to those who have received one before and decided to come back and disrespect the company outright.

It's sad to say, but this now becomes another problem...you say that you and all your friends with high scores are legit, but who will believe they are now?
    And who will believe that Hodor (EU) are always first to complete trials due to being good or because speculation and hearsay may also point to it being a guild of cheaters?

Once the poison of cheating sets in and the finger pointing starts then where does it go from here? There will be a witch hunt.

I enjoy playing this game and basically have given up on large parts of it due to all the cheating...the spoilers are spoiling it for the rest of us.

Good luck with trying to keep your name and the that of your friends untarnished by this. If I were you, I would no longer put your "World Best" scores in your signature as no one will believe it anymore.
    I have videos online of my all my scores, so do hodor. theres no cheating like that, please dont say that kind of stuff when guilds/players go through a lot to prove their stuff is legitimate

Funny story about Major Update 6, because we had such a close compeititon with HODOR we had to both agree that we're allowed ot use the double mundus exploit so that we can keep a fair competition. Sucks when that happens, but when an exploit like double mundus goes viral you have to all agree to do it so no one is on the upper hand.

You went on and on about how legit your scores are and then outright admitted to cheating and how the lot of you colluded together. You guys are like all the cyclists using PEDs. You embrace the cheating because "everyone is doing it." Well, sorry, Lance Armstrong, it's still not okay.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junkogen wrote: »
    Buffler wrote: »
    Repost vids, send in vids via tickets and dont name players then the thread wont get locked
    I think when players are hacking, then videos are fine, I don't see why we can't name and shame. We don't want to hide the toxic players in the community, why are we protecting them. Get rid of them once and for all.

As for the Maelstrom Arena before that gets out of hand, I've been seeing players all day getting high scores who are mainly unnamed/unknown in the realms of PvE.
    But honestly the players who held #1 are my friends and my guild mates, they have put countless hours of effort into keeping that spot, to have someone come in and ruin it is just disgusting behavior because they know nothing will happen to them. If I was #1 I would be completely pissed that I would be unable to grab a screenshot to show the achievement before Dark Brotherhood goes live because someone had hacked and gotten a seemingly impossible score. (which is actually a 29 Minute clear.)

As for PvP, I know it has less of a direct impact like PvE leaderboards do, but players should also get punished thinking how they can get away with such *** I don't understand how time after time you allow players to exploit, no more 3 day ban, stand handing out permanent bans, especially to those who have received one before and decided to come back and disrespect the company outright.

It's sad to say, but this now becomes another problem...you say that you and all your friends with high scores are legit, but who will believe they are now?
    And who will believe that Hodor (EU) are always first to complete trials due to being good or because speculation and hearsay may also point to it being a guild of cheaters?

Once the poison of cheating sets in and the finger pointing starts then where does it go from here? There will be a witch hunt.

I enjoy playing this game and basically have given up on large parts of it due to all the cheating...the spoilers are spoiling it for the rest of us.

Good luck with trying to keep your name and the that of your friends untarnished by this. If I were you, I would no longer put your "World Best" scores in your signature as no one will believe it anymore.
    I have videos online of my all my scores, so do hodor. theres no cheating like that, please dont say that kind of stuff when guilds/players go through a lot to prove their stuff is legitimate

Funny story about Major Update 6, because we had such a close compeititon with HODOR we had to both agree that we're allowed ot use the double mundus exploit so that we can keep a fair competition. Sucks when that happens, but when an exploit like double mundus goes viral you have to all agree to do it so no one is on the upper hand.

You went on and on about how legit your scores are and then outright admitted to cheating and how the lot of you colluded together. You guys are like all the cyclists using PEDs. You embrace the cheating because "everyone is doing it." Well, sorry, Lance Armstrong, it's still not okay.
    Link me somewhere I said they were legit, pretty sure in the massive thread we had we said it had to resort to that.
    Stop bringing this up lol, I gave an explanation about it. If there are 5+ teams all going for #1 and an exploit like so which mind you was so damn easy to do goes public then doesn't get fixed until AFTER the leaderboard reset, then yes all the teams to be on equal playing field agreed to do it so no one could be a whining loser and call out other teams with stupid accusations. I don't think it's right and I blame ZOS for not fixing it ASAP but leaving it in the game for months, what do you expect?

You can have your opinion and I think it's wrong, I'm not embracing it but in this instance it is necessary to do so. No one is flat out saying it's cheating and shameful in the conditions that were forced.

Put it this way, I'd rather everyone be cheating and on equal grounds with all the other teams (there were about 5 at the time, and I was in contact with them all), and they all agreed. We would rather all be using the same exploit rather than someone disrespecting our efforts put in and beating us while we weren't doing it.

Btw your analogy doesn't exactly apply during this whole thing, I agree it's cheating I'm not defending it, don't know what makes you think I am I've never said anything about that other than we all agreed we had to do it. And lastly, I really do blame ZOS for this but on the other hand it also avoided comments like "you only got that cause you exploited double mundus" when we hadn't. So either way, I don't think it devalues the score at all we were all on equal playing fields and I don't think you should spurt out your opinion and make attacks on peoples hard work when I've already explained the situation.
    Edited by Nifty2g on May 30, 2016 8:56PM
    #MOREORBS
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Just a quick update for everyone regarding the recent influx of those using third party tools to cheat in ESO. We've adjusted our automatic anti-cheat systems to focus specifically on the cheats we've seen in the last few days, in addition to launching investigations on specific players. We've permanently banned 43 players in the last 24 hours who were found to be cheating. We don't take cheating lightly, and will continue to ban those who are found to be cheating. We'll be going back through game logs to identify players who were violating our anti-cheating policies in the hours before we performed the automatic cheat detection adjustment.

In addition, we're working on a number of fixes and improvements to prevent this kind of behavior from happening in ESO in the future. We'll provide more specific details about this tomorrow.

We want to thank everyone who has helped us identify those who would ruin your game experience by cheating, and the means by which they were doing so.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on May 30, 2016 9:05PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much !!!!!
  • zerosingularity
    zerosingularity
    ✭✭✭✭

permanently banned 43 players in the last 24 hours who were found to be cheating

THIS is what we wanted to see! Thank you very much and keep up the good work!

I hope the team working on this is aware that the hacking program in question can do very subtle changes that have likely gone on for over a year. Might actually have to revisit the logs for hacking/exploiting complaints well in excess of a few weeks, just to be safe.
    Edited by zerosingularity on May 30, 2016 9:08PM
    NA-PC

Kaineth - Stamina Nightblade (Weakest Player Ever!)
    Elena Stormwood - Magicka Sorcerer (vMA no Death 12/21/15 Score 401148)
    Sheila Feyrondas - Magicka Dragonknight Tank (Frost staves are gonna be fun!)

*Disclaimer* I fail at emotional communication, so assume what I say is NOT meant to be offensive.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We've permanently banned 43 players in the last 24 hours who were found to be cheating.
    This makes me so happy you don't even know.

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick update for everyone regarding the recent influx of those using third party tools to cheat in ESO. We've adjusted our automatic anti-cheat systems to focus specifically on the cheats we've seen in the last few days, in addition to launching investigations on specific players. We've permanently banned 43 players in the last 24 hours who were found to be cheating. We don't take cheating lightly, and will continue to ban those who are found to be cheating. We'll be going back through game logs to identify players who were violating our anti-cheating policies in the hours before we performed the automatic cheat detection adjustment.

In addition, we're working on a number of fixes and improvements to prevent this kind of behavior from happening in ESO in the future. We'll provide more specific details about this tomorrow.

We want to thank everyone who has helped us identify those who would ruin your game experience by cheating, and the means by which they were doing so.

I...

Never...

Wanted...

So...

Much...

Popcorn in all my life :p

Finally some justice
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh 24 h ban and people jump with joy? And hmm... automated anti cheat system? So why now and not before?
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭

YES!!, THANK YOU @ZOS_JessicaFolsom & everyone else working at ZOS on this, It is much appreciated seriously.
    It further shows that the exploiters will not get away or continue to get away with things now. So Thank you. I do sympathize that you had to do this on a holiday, I wish everyone there gets another day off because of this whole mess.
    Edited by Immortal_Dark410 on May 30, 2016 9:10PM
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 930
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    sadownik wrote: »
    Heh 24 h ban and people jump with joy? And hmm... automated anti cheat system? So why now and not before?

The bans are permanent, not 24-hour bans. We just noted that we issued the bans within the last 24 hours. Also, our automated anti-cheat system was on, but we adjusted the parameters to more effectively catch the recent cheat behavior.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on May 30, 2016 9:10PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The feeling this gives me... its.. This is like waking up Christmas morning, unwrapping your present and it being exactly what you wanted.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    Permanent bans were made in the past 24 hours, NOT 24 hour bans.

This discussion has been closed.