Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kosmoko was right all along

arkansas_ESO
arkansas_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
For months, this man has been crying out.

When everybody else was blind to it, it was Kosmoko that saw the writing on the walls. A large portion of the "competitive" playerbase have been using hacks all along to gain an unfair advantage. He tried to warn us; why didn't we believe him?

"He's the hero Cyrodiil deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A salt knight."

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, he's the only guy in the history of ESO to scream "hacks!" :/

Great thread, real informative.
    'Chaos
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PAUL SAGE saw the writing on the wall!!!!!!!!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just let the silent heroes have their moment of told you so . I have no idea who this is but .. Ok .

I'm also happy to find out I wasn't crazy or seeing things .
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Found a penny on the ground the other day, near dropped it again when Kosmoko jumped out of a bin screaming hacks.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, he is the true hero of Cyrodiil.
    That salt, that anger, that hate.....
    He opened my eyes...For siding with cheaters, for playing with garbage and for being a rotten piece of ****. Really someone we should look up to.

@Aenlir
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oh yeah right, this **** again. at least this thread isn't locked yet so i can give you an answer. at least i think you wrote the same in another thread (not going to verify that, sorry).

API for add-ons and using CE are two totally different things and have absolutely nothing to do with each other. get your facts straight.

edit: well, i did look it up. you were the guy who already wrote that.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/268389/a-message-from-zazeer-hacking
    Edited by InvitationNotFound on May 30, 2016 5:12PM
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

oh yeah right, this **** again. at least this thread isn't locked yet so i can give you an answer. at least i think you wrote the same in another thread (not going to verify that, sorry).

API for add-ons and using CE are two totally different things and have absolutely nothing to do with each other. get your facts straight.

Wrong Chooch! Not my point. Paul Sage said at the time that the reasoning for closing APIs was to prevent possible problems from arising. Paul Sage was always on the right path and HE SAW THE WRITING ON THE WALL.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Damn right I wrote that
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong Chooch! Not my point. Paul Sage said at the time that the reasoning for closing APIs was to prevent possible problems from arising. Paul Sage was always on the right path and HE SAW THE WRITING ON THE WALL.

are you, are you trolling? :expressionless:
    either that or you don't have the slightest idea how things work. Well i guess I'll have to let you troll a bit more than...
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

are you, are you trolling? :expressionless:
    either that or you don't have the slightest idea how things work. Well i guess I'll have to let you troll a bit more than...

Read what I wrote. Paul Sage knew problems would arise and I said that he wanted as many shields around ESO as possible. I never wrote that closing APIs was foolproof and I never wrote Paul Sage wanting APIs closed would prevent ALL problems.

I WROTE he wanted APIs closed as a precaution and he knew down the line problems would arise. But we wanted as many avenues closed off for problems to potentially come from.

Read it again.
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is the worst part of the problem. From now on every scrubs accusations of cheating will be plausable because of this programm.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to inform you that we've gone ahead and closed this thread. The reason being that there is currently a more active thread on the subject being discussed. At this time we would like to have all discussion focused on one thread while we work to correct this.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.