Scourge XB1 EU

• Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the main AD zerg that hits EP all day long is the one with the really bad guy whos name is kinda the opposite of Success :D

I actually think AD have bigger numbers than any other faction at the moment; just larger DC guilds play smarter map control and AD just wanna hit EP all day long.

A lot of the AD smaller groups hit EP because the environment around Arrius is so easy to troll and escape big groups, plus they can take advantage of crappy slow-fall bugs.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
    Options
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    All Hail warlord error! ;)
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »
    WassyLad wrote: »
    RabNebula wrote: »
    Bosov wrote: »
    Why is everyone talking about Haderus? Stop hijacking this topic, make your own!

Yellow zerg in scourge is horrible, ballgroup, so much proxy + vd (even single target) and all those towerfarms at Arius. I played on my blue since the new campaign started but yellow zerg is just as bad and maybe even worse... blues dont towerfarm but play objectives and nightcap which is the main reason they win. Blues actually care about winning the campaign while top leaderboard yellow care about having emp.

Blues tower farm Arrius all the time. Its always Blues and Yellows together and you'll look behind their lines down at Roebeck and you wont see crossed swords between AD and DC for absolutely hours, sometimes all night.

Its because the yellow zerg finds it easier to attack reds. Blues have Roebeck yet yellow zerg pushes Arius...

Exactly!

Its pretty stupid and highly suspect when it gets as bad as the other night where AD lost Alessia but didnt even bother with it and just went for Arrius still. The only reason Reds are at all easier than Blue is because Yellows are too submissive and scared to face up to the DC zergfest of Kings Legion while Reds continue to push round while also defending against AD. Reds take on zergs from both fronts day in day out. AD needs to stop feeding DC entire campaigns just because theyre too scared to fight on 2 fronts. Right now AD look like DC's little puppy dog being hand fed scraps.

I hear many AD talking about zergs at times but 1 group of Reds is not a "zerg" and that's when I hear it used. I had 14 guild members in my group the other day and got a message about being a zerg. If AD think more than 10 is a zerg then they probably get too scared to fight DC's ACTUAL arranged zergs. Someone needs to kick some sense into AD big time and help them start fighting with a little more pride than letting DC stroll around behind their lines at will.

There used to be a good pvp guild that solely pushed DC that collapsed a couple months back

That hasn't helped with holding back the blue zerg. Was annoyed this morning though we had alessia lost everything behind to blue including our scrolls and our Zerg was hitting sejanus which was red (and blue had emp)

I've noticed yellow have been taking blues home keeps last couple days because misk didn't want to lose emp. Smart taking away the home keep bonus.

That was actually my group haha!
    We took bleakers looking to farm blues and no one came for ages then we jumped out the back took warden and collapsed the roof, again barely anyone came then we took glademist and the Reds took ales well and chalman and dethroned him :)
    Options
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Qwazz wrote: »
    All Hail warlord error! ;)

If there was an ability count; I think he has probably thrown over 5 billion flying daggers so far :D
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Ain't seen you on dalglish , do you still play, or maybe I have been lucky we have not crossed paths
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Why is everyone talking about Haderus? Stop hijacking this topic, make your own!

Yellow zerg in scourge is horrible, ballgroup, so much proxy + vd (even single target) and all those towerfarms at Arius. I played on my blue since the new campaign started but yellow zerg is just as bad and maybe even worse... blues dont towerfarm but play objectives and nightcap which is the main reason they win. Blues actually care about winning the campaign while top leaderboard yellow care about having emp.

Blues tower farm Arrius all the time. Its always Blues and Yellows together and you'll look behind their lines down at Roebeck and you wont see crossed swords between AD and DC for absolutely hours, sometimes all night.

Its because the yellow zerg finds it easier to attack reds. Blues have Roebeck yet yellow zerg pushes Arius...

Exactly!

Its pretty stupid and highly suspect when it gets as bad as the other night where AD lost Alessia but didnt even bother with it and just went for Arrius still. The only reason Reds are at all easier than Blue is because Yellows are too submissive and scared to face up to the DC zergfest of Kings Legion while Reds continue to push round while also defending against AD. Reds take on zergs from both fronts day in day out. AD needs to stop feeding DC entire campaigns just because theyre too scared to fight on 2 fronts. Right now AD look like DC's little puppy dog being hand fed scraps.

I hear many AD talking about zergs at times but 1 group of Reds is not a "zerg" and that's when I hear it used. I had 14 guild members in my group the other day and got a message about being a zerg. If AD think more than 10 is a zerg then they probably get too scared to fight DC's ACTUAL arranged zergs. Someone needs to kick some sense into AD big time and help them start fighting with a little more pride than letting DC stroll around behind their lines at will.

There used to be a good pvp guild that solely pushed DC that collapsed a couple months back

That hasn't helped with holding back the blue zerg. Was annoyed this morning though we had alessia lost everything behind to blue including our scrolls and our Zerg was hitting sejanus which was red (and blue had emp)

Yeh and then on a regular basis Reds will see large groups of Blue and Yellow at Arrius not attacking each other.

Its funny you say there "used to be a good pvp guild". The green situation has actually caused 2 of the stronger EP guilds to quit due to burn out from fighting actual zergs on both fronts of 50+. Both were strong guilds capable of holding their own against that size of force but it gets tiresome and is causing EP to leave Scourge. The way that AD and DC zerg guilds are going about it is killing off a whole faction in pvp and pushing people to quit ESO all together. I see it on a daily basis at the moment. When that happens to the point EP have no force then where will the fun be? Is it those guilds sole goal to kill ESO? Long term its certainly heading that way by AD and DC teaming up to bully EP off Scourge completely. It wont be a fun game when that eventually happens.
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

Exactly!

Yeh and then on a regular basis Reds will see large groups of Blue and Yellow at Arrius not attacking each other.

Its funny you say there "used to be a good pvp guild". The green situation has actually caused 2 of the stronger EP guilds to quit due to burn out from fighting actual zergs on both fronts of 50+. Both were strong guilds capable of holding their own against that size of force but it gets tiresome and is causing EP to leave Scourge. The way that AD and DC zerg guilds are going about it is killing off a whole faction in pvp and pushing people to quit ESO all together. I see it on a daily basis at the moment. When that happens to the point EP have no force then where will the fun be? Is it those guilds sole goal to kill ESO? Long term its certainly heading that way by AD and DC teaming up to bully EP off Scourge completely. It wont be a fun game when that eventually happens.

I can assure you there is no "green alliance". Everyone always thinks the other two alliances are working against them.
    The guild fell through because of a falling out not because they decided to team up with blues haha.
    I think it was the old azuras star thread or maybe earlier in this one where we discussed possible reasons for the mindless zergs pushing arrius.

Our small group of say 6 players try to push blue as much as possible but when you siege a keep and you have 30 people jump out on you where's the fun in that. On the other hand I see why that's frustrating for you as you come up against zergs all day everyday.

You reds don't help yourselves much either, often blues have had emp and you've pushed yellows down to their home keeps and let blues run wild. Not saying that there's an alliance there people just go where the fights are.
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Think all 3 factions zergs baffle me at times . I have seen some stupid stuff in my time but this week has been even more puzzling. Yellows had all the scrolls and emp so blues and reds push on each other leaving the whole map yellow . Or reds trying to ap farm at gladmist by collapsing the roof instead of trying to win there scrolls and keeps back while blues fought to break up the emp ,yellows pushing gladmist and rayles while reds take there scrolls To name a few examples .
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    There aren't enough guilds coordinating with each other... On all 3 sides.

Alot of the zergs are mindless lemmings that just follow their noses to the next keep on the horizon without looking at the map. They rely on others to do that kinda thing.

There's literally 1 or 2 guilds, no more, who try and play it tactically and catch another faction out by cutting off spawns/travelling routes, removing home keep bonuses etc.

The zerg just see a wall to run up to & they heavy resto staff it while waiting for each other to set up siege :D

It'll just end up going in cycles. At start in Azuras it was EP who had the numbers, then it switched to DC, and now AD in Scourge since everyone left Azuras.
    Edited by Silky_Shokz on April 19, 2016 2:22PM
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »

Exactly!

I've noticed yellow have been taking blues home keeps last couple days because misk didn't want to lose emp. Smart taking away the home keep bonus.

That was actually my group haha!
    We took bleakers looking to farm blues and no one came for ages then we jumped out the back took warden and collapsed the roof, again barely anyone came then we took glademist and the Reds took ales well and chalman and dethroned him :)

Dont forget the part at Gladmist... we finally got blues to show up and at the moment the blues destroyed the side wall someone repaired the roof/stairs... i hate AD so much :(
    Edited by Bosov on April 19, 2016 3:25PM
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Ain't seen you on dalglish , do you still play, or maybe I have been lucky we have not crossed paths

Don't play too much pvp lately; the lag is horrendous and I tend to get called out by groups of 20+ anytime I go anywhere on the map. Playing Templar support builds I can't really do much when that happens haha :)

I can't maintain the playtime I used to and I'd rather let other guys get experience of emp anyway; I kinda had long enough myself haha! Plus I hate the new bomb blade setup, so trying to stay away from that; I'll probably play a bit more small scale on my NB when I get a good destro/restro build setup.

Only time I ever get an extended time in Cyro is late on weekends due to the lag not being as bad.
    Edited by Dalglish on April 20, 2016 9:18AM
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Come across to the blues in haderus no lag and we are outnumbered all the time haha I'm currently running a version similar to blobs frost nb minus malstrom weapons , loving it . When I kill I know I've earned it rather than this bomb crap. That's pvp for me . Yeah nothing like been run over by a 20+ group haha
    Although I've noticed even some of these so called Zerg haters run in groups of 6-10 ganking the lone wolfs so your never safe
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on April 20, 2016 9:27AM
    Options
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    I could never join blues mate; not after that farce of Azuras zergs haha!

I joined EP mainly because I seen a lot of the EP people were changing alliance and they were probably the weakest skill-wise. EP definitely has the most toxic players though, the arguments that take place on EP are like some kind of comedy sketch. Everyone hates everyone :D

Plus I already have 8 v16's and none are blues so I literally couldn't anyway!
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Dalglish wrote: »

I joined EP mainly because I seen a lot of the EP people were changing alliance and they were probably the weakest skill-wise. EP definitely has the most toxic players though, the arguments that take place on EP are like some kind of comedy sketch. Everyone hates everyone :D

Couldn't agree more about EP players. Hence why I stick to a small group. It's impossible to organise anything via area chat!
    Options
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    EP are doing everything to get hated by blues and yellows. It's like a troll alliance. Everytime an alliance has an emperor, Reds hit on the other alliance. Don't be surprised if everyone loves to beat Reds. It's not an alliance between blues and yellows, it's just revenge.
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Couldn't agree more about EP players. Hence why I stick to a small group. It's impossible to organise anything via area chat!

Haha lol that must be true since reds have way more really good players than blues but their alliance never seems to achieve much.. while 98% of blues is bad they still win every campaign.

The top reds arent even high in the leaderboards for Scourge...
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Why bosov? Because your group of 10 with vd builds wipes( yesterday as a solo player these so called haters of zergs jumped me all 7 of them) or because some enjoy been part of a big team makes them bad players . These ex blues really need to get over there blue rage . 98% are bad pfttt
    What happened to you guys didn't kings legion fill your big egos enough I just don't get the hate

Rant over
    Options
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    HugoSDN wrote: »
    EP are doing everything to get hated by blues and yellows. It's like a troll alliance. Everytime an alliance has an emperor, Reds hit on the other alliance. Don't be surprised if everyone loves to beat Reds. It's not an alliance between blues and yellows, it's just revenge.

This happens usually because the same happens to reds when we try and dethrone; the other faction will push us instead of going to dethrone. Don't disillusion yourself thinking that this doesn't happen on every faction. Hell i've even seen you running towards Chalman when AD had Emp and were pushing Aleswell behind you.

EP have turned into the troll alliance because everything else is just farming defence ticks at Arrius. DC & AD just prefer to push that keep rather than push each other (unless either is going for an emp push).
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
    Options
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭

Haha lol that must be true since reds have way more really good players than blues but their alliance never seems to achieve much.. while 98% of blues is bad they still win every campaign.

The top reds arent even high in the leaderboards for Scourge...

Most of the better reds flip between characters; no guild is really interested in Emp so no-one really pushes it. We probably don't get anywhere because AD and DC groups seem to be obsessed with fighting at Arrius, while EP seem to be happy to sweep up the Defensive ticks without having to even move haha

When my group is online we can hold our own against any of the zergs, just gets tiring when it's literally only our group that will do anthing on the map. EP also have the biggest sewer brigade, can always rely on EP being the main faction in the sewers, just wish they'd go to a less busy campaign so our full population bar doesn't make them look even worse than they already are haha
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why bosov? Because your group of 10 with vd builds wipes( yesterday as a solo player these so called haters of zergs jumped me all 7 of them) or because some enjoy been part of a big team makes them bad players . These ex blues really need to get over there blue rage . 98% are bad pfttt
    What happened to you guys didn't kings legion fill your big egos enough I just don't get the hate

Rant over

What? I dont even run VD. I play a magicka DK. I do have VD but i dont use it because i dont really like it.

Usually our group only has one or two persons using VD and only one person using the cheese VD + Alchemist build. Also we dont have 10 people... usually its about 5 or 6 people with two of them being magicka dk's, a magicka nightblade and flex spots with people who play multiple characters. This weekend we had 10 people online and in the same group but that isnt very often. We went to take Warden and destroyed the roof.

Kings legion didnt fill my ego since i want to be able to kill people by myself in open world and not so much gap close to get a hit. I would also like to know when i ever jumped you with a group? I even try to let people fight 1v1... mostly because its funny when Wassy gets wrecked in a 1v1 because his stupid VD + Alchemist build isnt made for 1v1
    Edited by Bosov on April 20, 2016 12:52PM
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭

Rant over

Hate is a strong word. More of a disliking :D

I was happy to stay friendly with DC players I ran with, until some people decided to run their mouths. I'm not tarnishing everyone with the same brush, but I'm it seems that some people took me leaving rather personally. I found this confusing and funny at the same time, as during everything I've remained good friends with Baz and even laughed about it all with him. So I believe it to be certain blues that need to get over themselves (no personal offense meant to yourself Bantam, I don't recall ever having a problem with you).

*Disclaimer:
    Just to clarify, in no way do I consider myself to have a big ego. I have never claimed to be a good player.*

Hope this helps :)
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I encourge you to make a red/yellow and go attack someone from Kings Legion and you wil see why we dislike Kings Legion so much.

Last saturday we took Bleakers way behind enemy lines and only one person showed up... it was Kings Legion's chosen one, their mighty champion! However the the strange thing was that he was all by himself. We then killed their mighty (mc)zergleader and while i admit we jumped him with 8 people we only did it because he usually jumps one of us with 24 people so it felt like giving him a taste of his own medicine.

There he was, a dead lifeless body next to a burning siege.. a dead lifeless body which didnt respawn though... it took less than 30 seconds for a rapid (rapid maneuver haha its a skill in eso, this is a word joke haha funny!!! please laugh) response team of blues to show up and revive him. The whole outside area of bleakers turned blue and trebs raised from the ground until the area around bleakers didnt allow for more siege. That being the only reason why max siege couldnt be achieved that time.

Its just that hive mentality of balling up and usually even grouping up outside a keep before riding out to the next (empty) keep to siege. Fair play if you enjoy playing the game that way but dont just jump one person who is by himself or with a small group with your whole maxed out group.
    Edited by Bosov on April 20, 2016 12:51PM
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

Options
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Of course, every alliances are sometimes brainless, but Reds are the Kings for that.

Yellow zerg is the same as blue's. I find it funny to see you guys blaming the Kings Legion group while you have the exact same on your alliance.

These last days were really interesting as we could see ppl rerolling on yellow side when they had an emp and going back to blues when JM4IN disappeared. I have never used the spit emote so much.

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, every alliances are sometimes brainless, but Reds are the Kings for that.

Yellow zerg is the same as blue's. I find it funny to see you guys blaming the Kings Legion group while you have the exact same on your alliance.

These last days were really interesting as we could see ppl rerolling on yellow side when they had an emp and going back to blues when JM4IN disappeared. I have never used the spit emote so much.

Tbf that yellow zerggroup is just as bad as kings legion but they just started last campaign. Kings Legion is doing it since IC dropped and is more of a household name. I played my blue the first day of the campaign and i encountered that yellow zerg a few times. Even had the honor of being single targeted prox death + ult + sap + VD by JM4IN and his zerg

Have you been anywhere near a yellow zerg vs kings legion zerg vs zerg battle? Guaranteed game crash!
    Edited by Bosov on April 20, 2016 1:20PM
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    I've personally no problem with people re rolling to play a different faction. It makes things interesting but everyone joining the over populated yellows is gonna be problem in the long run think last night scourge 3 bars yellow and haderus 3 bars yellows .
    Also bosov never said you personally jumped me I said your group .
    Options
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    You're lucky if you manage to actually see the two groups. Most of the time, the lag is so intense when you're approaching them that you just go back... Haha

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've personally no problem with people re rolling to play a different faction. It makes things interesting but everyone joining the over populated yellows is gonna be problem in the long run think last night scourge 3 bars yellow and haderus 3 bars yellows .
    Also bosov never said you personally jumped me I said your group .

Ill sort them out! Can't have that, ill demote them all and demand a 50k gold donation to the guild bank as penalty.
    You're lucky if you manage to actually see the two groups. Most of the time, the lag is so intense when you're approaching them that you just go back... Haha

Haha yeah.. those framerate drops are insane
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

Options
  • Kiptonade
    Kiptonade
    Soul Shriven
    Bantam what is it you're actually complaining about? Bosov already said our group is usually around 6-7 players max though it's not unusual to only have 4-5 at times. If you attack someone and 2 guys come over to help out then that's just bad luck. If were travelling to a keep and you get in the way that's just bad luck too. Surprisingly that's just what pvp is all about. I've never heard anyone say oh there is bantam let's all jump him.
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

I switched alliances but haven't touched pvp with my old character it is a bit of a joke seeing someone on a blue when they own the whole map and switching to yellows when we take it back. Personally don't agree with people that do that if you've switched you've switched you shouldn't play both.

As far as I know the yellow Zerg are one big group filled with randoms they pick up from area chat. Unlike the kings legion mentality of inviting everyone from the roster. Still not saying it's right they're both just as bad.

Also for people saying the game was made to zerg, have you not read the patch notes lately? Less heals for large groups less AP for large groups, certain skills only affecting a certain amount of people in a group etc etc etc

Notice a trend??

On another note, I don't hate all zergs I quite like the French DC group, they play the map well and run in a smaller group don't know the exact numbers. Get along with them quite well and they're happy enough to do duels and stuff.

At least yellows fight on two fronts and the reds do too (sort of, since they're stuck at arrius all day) you either have the entire blue population on one side or the other it's a sheep mentality.

Some of the players in the Zerg may be good players but no one will ever know cause all they ever do is gap close you whilst the 40 Templars in the group radiant destruction you.
    They never fight alone like I've said before you can almost hear their screams in guild chat as you attack them and you get piled on by the whole group and then tea bagged (lol) as if it takes skill.
    As long as anyone stays in that Zerg they will never be noticed as a good player.

Footnote: I in no way think I'm an amazing player I get battered in duels regularly.
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Footnote: I in no way think I'm an amazing player I get battered in duels regularly.

Can confirm
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

Options