• Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    I'm done with scourge , time to join my DC brothers on haderus

:D:D

Oh how the mighty fall without their zerg :p

You do realise that blues are several outnumbered on hade

That comment was made tongue in cheek at Bantam for "running away".

Hade seems to change on the daily between EP & AD, depending on who wants to make it their buff campaign.

EP are outnumbered on every campaign it seems at the moment and it seems there's zero organisation but I'll still stand and fight. The "zergs" we have appear to be made up of multiple small groups who start following whoever is out in front like lemmings. Slightly annoying but hey, it's a fight :D
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm done with scourge , time to join my DC brothers on haderus

:D:D

Oh how the mighty fall without their zerg :p

You do realise that blues are several outnumbered on hade

That comment was made tongue in cheek at Bantam for "running away".

Hade seems to change on the daily between EP & AD, depending on who wants to make it their buff campaign.

EP are outnumbered on every campaign it seems at the moment and it seems there's zero organisation but I'll still stand and fight. The "zergs" we have appear to be made up of multiple small groups who start following whoever is out in front like lemmings. Slightly annoying but hey, it's a fight :D

Thing is, each faction is only really fighting at two places at once. So if you want to fight, you have to go to those places.

I was hoping forward camps would create an opportunity to split forces by attacking deep behind enemy lines forcing x amount of people to go fight there, but that never happened. So I gave up on scourge.
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping forward camps would create an opportunity to split forces by attacking deep behind enemy lines forcing x amount of people to go fight there, but that never happened. So I gave up on scourge.

Don't be silly, that would require some organisation :D:D
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Run me nahhh tactical retreat ,
    Options
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »
    Behave wassy. Have you seen the campaign yellows Zerg , reds zerg blue Zerg . With a lot of proxy vd in between . How come a lot of players hate the factions for playing a game as it was intended to be played large scale pvp !!!!
    Yes you are now bored of zergs I get it but don't hate on players for playing a game the way they want to play it .
    But if you want small scale it ain't gonna happen for a while plus what's the point really with most running same build nb vd snooze fest

All alliances Zerg yes but blues are the worst, never fight 1v1 without calling for their group.

to be fair mate we have been worse recently. I think we had zergs on Haderus and Scourge at the same time the other night. we are turning into the blues :s
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Chapmaaaan wrote: »
    Behave wassy. Have you seen the campaign yellows Zerg , reds zerg blue Zerg . With a lot of proxy vd in between . How come a lot of players hate the factions for playing a game as it was intended to be played large scale pvp !!!!
    Yes you are now bored of zergs I get it but don't hate on players for playing a game the way they want to play it .
    But if you want small scale it ain't gonna happen for a while plus what's the point really with most running same build nb vd snooze fest

All alliances Zerg yes but blues are the worst, never fight 1v1 without calling for their group.

to be fair mate we have been worse recently. I think we had zergs on Haderus and Scourge at the same time the other night. we are turning into the blues :s

We said the exact same thing last night "AD are becoming the new blues" :D:D

The zerg mentality of DC can never be surpassed though. Stayed inside a keep last night after the blues had repaired. Sieged the inner door from the top of the outer wall and an entire group ran out the door directly underneath me whilst I carried on sieging :D
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

I haven't been in pvp in over a week grinded up 3 new characters to v16. I try and stay away from the zergs
    Options
  • wiltedrose

Tell me about it... I can't even get my group into Haderus anymore they're that disheartened from being outnumbered as reds and some people we played with beforehand gave up on pvp the moment Thornblade went. Constant zergs at our gate, what's even the point anymore?
    Eviel Savrara - Dark Elf Templar VR16
    Options
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    wiltedrose wrote: »

Tell me about it... I can't even get my group into Haderus anymore they're that disheartened from being outnumbered as reds and some people we played with beforehand gave up on pvp the moment Thornblade went. Constant zergs at our gate, what's even the point anymore?

you guys did the same to us whilst Dyslexic was emp though so it's kinda payback. but I find it boring. I prefer the defence ticks not the minimal AP from killing the same person 10 times in 2 minutes.

but you guys always have Kingscrest and still fight at the gate? if you had any sense you'd hit Arrius from behind whilst everyone is at your spawn. pretty sure they get insta-killed if the gate closes and they're behind enemy lines.
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wish just a few more blues would join in Haderus. We hold our own usually, but think some have given up the last few days.
    Options
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Think most have been levelling alts once the cake runs out think we will see more blues or enough to be competitive in haderus
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Dalglish wrote: »
    The game is just slowly dying.

Which is a shame, as I really enjoy the game, especially the PvP side of it when it's bearable. I get less lag than I did in previous patches, but when the blue monster rolls in I don't think it's possible for anyone to be lag-free!!

It seems a lot of the reds who were hitting Scourge hard early doors seem to have either left or are leveling alts. Got a few low level alts myself which I may go back to soon if numbers continue to dwindle.
    I've noticed the resource farming part, arrius lumber mill seems to be favourite.

*waves from the tower*

Yeh the few guilds like Flaming Dwarfs, The Asaro, Glory Hunters etc who pulled together to hit Scourge early in the campaign to get it off AD and build that 10k campaign lead in the 1st place tailed off a little to reshape and also just level new characters with the cake boost mostly. Also quite a few were Haderus home players who just came to help the cause.

Then some left because after ZOS killed Azuras the cues got so bad in Scourge that its become very difficult to coordinate now as it takes so long to finally get everyone in. Also its far laggier and has too many crashes because its overloaded.

So it just became Arrius AP farm instead of Cyrodiil. Proving that ZOS need to stop rewarding defending so much more than attacking. The removal of defensive ticks would solve so many of the AP farming issues. Defensive ticks are a real problem because they take so long at times that the enemies have plenty of time to regroup and come straight back. That means the defending team is always encouraged to stay on the back foot. When you have a situation like the last campaign where certain guilds had helped build up a 10k lead, its inevitable that other people are going to come in and farm for those defensive ticks for 2 weeks. They have a nice safe cushion ready to get rewards for just sitting at 1 resource for weeks and not doing anything really positive for the battle, just climbing the leaderboards for doing nothing much at all. Defensive ticks kill the spirit of the battle and should not be in the game at all. It only punishes the players who do go out to get things done and fight the proper battle.

Also though, you're right about levelling alts. With many of that early red push being pure pvp'ers the cake was a good opportunity to take a break to grind up some alt characters. There's not much opportunity to level characters to a competitive level if youre a dedicated pvp player so it was a good time to get those alts made and levelled. Went for a templar myself and got a nb to 48 but got bored of that class.
    Edited by RabNebula on April 13, 2016 5:15AM
    Options
  • wiltedrose

you guys did the same to us whilst Dyslexic was emp though so it's kinda payback. but I find it boring. I prefer the defence ticks not the minimal AP from killing the same person 10 times in 2 minutes.

but you guys always have Kingscrest and still fight at the gate? if you had any sense you'd hit Arrius from behind whilst everyone is at your spawn. pretty sure they get insta-killed if the gate closes and they're behind enemy lines.

We didn't even help dyslexic Jack as he's a yellow lol but obviously some other reds did engage in gate ganking, which we don't endorse. You're right 100% about Kingscrest, unfortunately there's only a small number in my group (I'm Amyy2010). If we launched an attack on Arrius we'd certainly be wiped with the numbers on. It's just easier standing at the gate most of the time as we are being handed ap for bad defending.

It would be nice if Haderus could actually go back to a fight worth being involved in regardless of alliance. Hopefully now double xp week is over we will see a change.
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

We didn't even help dyslexic Jack as he's a yellow lol but obviously some other reds did engage in gate ganking, which we don't endorse. You're right 100% about Kingscrest, unfortunately there's only a small number in my group (I'm Amyy2010). If we launched an attack on Arrius we'd certainly be wiped with the numbers on. It's just easier standing at the gate most of the time as we are being handed ap for bad defending.

It would be nice if Haderus could actually go back to a fight worth being involved in regardless of alliance. Hopefully now double xp week is over we will see a change.

I'm in haderus for the first time, feel bad for reds there's maybe 20 of them versus double the amount of yellows. Don't see the appeal of haderus myself. (From an ad)
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭

It only kills you if you go for the scroll while the gates are closed. If you're inside and the gates close nothing happens. There's a defensive bubble over the scroll though when it's closed.
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
    Options
  • Kiptonade
    Kiptonade
    Soul Shriven
    when did blues win haderus? ;/
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is everyone talking about Haderus? Stop hijacking this topic, make your own!

Yellow zerg in scourge is horrible, ballgroup, so much proxy + vd (even single target) and all those towerfarms at Arius. I played on my blue since the new campaign started but yellow zerg is just as bad and maybe even worse... blues dont towerfarm but play objectives and nightcap which is the main reason they win. Blues actually care about winning the campaign while top leaderboard yellow care about having emp.
    Edited by Bosov on April 13, 2016 9:26PM
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

Options
  • wiltedrose
    Bosov wrote: »
    Why is everyone talking about Haderus? Stop hijacking this topic, make your own!

Yellow zerg in scourge is horrible, ballgroup, so much proxy + vd (even single target) and all those towerfarms at Arius. I played on my blue since the new campaign started but yellow zerg is just as bad and maybe even worse... blues dont towerfarm but play objectives and nightcap which is the main reason they win. Blues actually care about winning the campaign while top leaderboard yellow care about having emp.

It's not intentional. Merely a fact that a lot of us reds play in both as we are being forced into Scourge and a lot of yellows come into Haderus from Scourge due to owning map. Why are there so many yellows in both champ point campaigns? Do they outnumber reds and blues combined or is it just me?
    Options
  • wiltedrose

I'm in haderus for the first time, feel bad for reds there's maybe 20 of them versus double the amount of yellows. Don't see the appeal of haderus myself. (From an ad)

Yea we comprise half lol :P too much lag in Scourge at times so what can we do? It's gotten to a point where people I know are going or considering going yellow as they feel like they just get swarmed. I worry that only accelerates an imbalance in pvp.
    Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Blues tower farm Arrius all the time. Its always Blues and Yellows together and you'll look behind their lines down at Roebeck and you wont see crossed swords between AD and DC for absolutely hours, sometimes all night.
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

Blues tower farm Arrius all the time. Its always Blues and Yellows together and you'll look behind their lines down at Roebeck and you wont see crossed swords between AD and DC for absolutely hours, sometimes all night.

Its because the yellow zerg finds it easier to attack reds. Blues have Roebeck yet yellow zerg pushes Arius...
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

Options
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Its because the yellow zerg finds it easier to attack reds. Blues have Roebeck yet yellow zerg pushes Arius...

Exactly!

Its pretty stupid and highly suspect when it gets as bad as the other night where AD lost Alessia but didnt even bother with it and just went for Arrius still. The only reason Reds are at all easier than Blue is because Yellows are too submissive and scared to face up to the DC zergfest of Kings Legion while Reds continue to push round while also defending against AD. Reds take on zergs from both fronts day in day out. AD needs to stop feeding DC entire campaigns just because theyre too scared to fight on 2 fronts. Right now AD look like DC's little puppy dog being hand fed scraps.

I hear many AD talking about zergs at times but 1 group of Reds is not a "zerg" and that's when I hear it used. I had 14 guild members in my group the other day and got a message about being a zerg. If AD think more than 10 is a zerg then they probably get too scared to fight DC's ACTUAL arranged zergs. Someone needs to kick some sense into AD big time and help them start fighting with a little more pride than letting DC stroll around behind their lines at will.
    Edited by RabNebula on April 15, 2016 9:17AM
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    IDK Wednesday night there was a great battle at Arrius farm. Blues and yellows had forward camps setup and all 3 factions were fighting between lumbermill and keep. Was a good fight and the only reason everyone was there was because we had a blue and a yellow scroll (which we ultimately lost both). Great battle though for a few hours
    Options
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭

Exactly!

Its pretty stupid and highly suspect when it gets as bad as the other night where AD lost Alessia but didnt even bother with it and just went for Arrius still. The only reason Reds are at all easier than Blue is because Yellows are too submissive and scared to face up to the DC zergfest of Kings Legion while Reds continue to push round while also defending against AD. Reds take on zergs from both fronts day in day out. AD needs to stop feeding DC entire campaigns just because theyre too scared to fight on 2 fronts. Right now AD look like DC's little puppy dog being hand fed scraps.

I hear many AD talking about zergs at times but 1 group of Reds is not a "zerg" and that's when I hear it used. I had 14 guild members in my group the other day and got a message about being a zerg. If AD think more than 10 is a zerg then they probably get too scared to fight DC's ACTUAL arranged zergs. Someone needs to kick some sense into AD big time and help them start fighting with a little more pride than letting DC stroll around behind their lines at will.

^^^^^^
    This.
    Options
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »
    IDK Wednesday night there was a great battle at Arrius farm. Blues and yellows had forward camps setup and all 3 factions were fighting between lumbermill and keep. Was a good fight and the only reason everyone was there was because we had a blue and a yellow scroll (which we ultimately lost both). Great battle though for a few hours

Great battle? Really? I try to stay away from those battles at Arius since its mostly unplayable because of the lag... usually it actually makes the whole of Scourge lag
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »

Great battle? Really? I try to stay away from those battles at Arius since its mostly unplayable because of the lag... usually it actually makes the whole of Scourge lag

I actually had no lag for that battle... I take back everything I said though. Blues and yellows have pushed Arrius all day for no reason other than habit...
    Options
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Arrius is where the 3 factions meet. It's now a rule and is happening everyday no matter how the map looks. It's just brainless fighting over and over again. Most of the time players don't even want to siege the keep.
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
    Options
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

Exactly!

There used to be a good pvp guild that solely pushed DC that collapsed a couple months back

That hasn't helped with holding back the blue zerg. Was annoyed this morning though we had alessia lost everything behind to blue including our scrolls and our Zerg was hitting sejanus which was red (and blue had emp)

Options
  • Thelrox
    Thelrox
    There's a reason why we call DC and AD just "greens" ;)

Its nothing unusual for me anymore and I got used to the fact that we're defending arrius most of the time against greens.
    Xbox One Gamertag: CNT Thelrox - Ebonheart Pact - Scourge
    Options
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭

Exactly!

There used to be a good pvp guild that solely pushed DC that collapsed a couple months back

That hasn't helped with holding back the blue zerg. Was annoyed this morning though we had alessia lost everything behind to blue including our scrolls and our Zerg was hitting sejanus which was red (and blue had emp)

I've noticed yellow have been taking blues home keeps last couple days because misk didn't want to lose emp. Smart taking away the home keep bonus.
    Options