The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Scourge XB1 EU

• WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    WassyLad wrote: »
    Footnote: I in no way think I'm an amazing player I get battered in duels regularly.

Can confirm

Don't make me share that clip where I wr3ck you on my dk
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    We the French DC guild are usually a group of 10 to 15 players trying to make the blues going to other keeps than Alessia. It appeared that we're more efficient on our own than with the brainless zerg (with 5 or 6 people we reach the 20 siege weapon cap). Tbh we have the best DC players in our group (I don't consider myself as one of those players but i've learned a lot playing with them), we're always trying to make smart moves but most of the blues don't follow us. That's a difference with yellows : blues are more like following the zerg while I assume yellows are more in trying to go behind our lines to cut the links. I wish more blues used their brains, we would be kicking ass.

XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HugoSDN wrote: »
    We the French DC guild are usually a group of 10 to 15 players trying to make the blues going to other keeps than Alessia. It appeared that we're more efficient on our own than with the brainless zerg (with 5 or 6 people we reach the 20 siege weapon cap). Tbh we have the best DC players in our group (I don't consider myself as one of those players but i've learned a lot playing with them), we're always trying to make smart moves but most of the blues don't follow us. That's a difference with yellows : blues are more like following the zerg while I assume yellows are more in trying to go behind our lines to cut the links. I wish more blues used their brains, we would be kicking ass.

If you want good pvp where blues use their heads, we're currently outnumbered easilly 3 to 1 versus the yellows on haderus. Holding our own, but we'll take a bit of help here and there :)
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

It's amazing what a small group can do with timed bursts/ults on a big group. I'm not just talking about proxy vd bombs either!

My only problem with the French DC group is I'm friendly with most of them now so we don't attack each other nothing more annoying than running to a keep under siege to see daweedos or kenaax stood there haha.

The thing with most good players on every alliance they don't like zergs and roll in small groups looking for small scale. I think some of the small AD groups do play the map quite well, taking home keep bonuses, resources, sieging the next keep along before we take the one we're currently attacking etc.

Then on the other hand you have your mindless zergs who smash themselves against the same keep for an hour until eventually their numbers overpower the others or vice versa.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Footnote: I in no way think I'm an amazing player I get battered in duels regularly.

Can confirm

Don't make me share that clip where I wr3ck you on my dk

I find it cute that you made a clip of that moment because you know it wont happen ever again. I usually dont bother making clips when i wreck someone in a 1v1 but i suppose you winning a 1v1 is a special moment worthy of a clip. You should mail Zenimax a thank you letter since the only reason you won was a glitchy cc anyway :(

Please jump him next time you see us @MightyBantam34 and i promise i wont save him like i usually need to do!
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »
    Why is everyone talking about Haderus? Stop hijacking this topic, make your own!

Yellow zerg in scourge is horrible, ballgroup, so much proxy + vd (even single target) and all those towerfarms at Arius. I played on my blue since the new campaign started but yellow zerg is just as bad and maybe even worse... blues dont towerfarm but play objectives and nightcap which is the main reason they win. Blues actually care about winning the campaign while top leaderboard yellow care about having emp.

Blues tower farm Arrius all the time. Its always Blues and Yellows together and you'll look behind their lines down at Roebeck and you wont see crossed swords between AD and DC for absolutely hours, sometimes all night.

Its because the yellow zerg finds it easier to attack reds. Blues have Roebeck yet yellow zerg pushes Arius...

Exactly!

Its pretty stupid and highly suspect when it gets as bad as the other night where AD lost Alessia but didnt even bother with it and just went for Arrius still. The only reason Reds are at all easier than Blue is because Yellows are too submissive and scared to face up to the DC zergfest of Kings Legion while Reds continue to push round while also defending against AD. Reds take on zergs from both fronts day in day out. AD needs to stop feeding DC entire campaigns just because theyre too scared to fight on 2 fronts. Right now AD look like DC's little puppy dog being hand fed scraps.

I hear many AD talking about zergs at times but 1 group of Reds is not a "zerg" and that's when I hear it used. I had 14 guild members in my group the other day and got a message about being a zerg. If AD think more than 10 is a zerg then they probably get too scared to fight DC's ACTUAL arranged zergs. Someone needs to kick some sense into AD big time and help them start fighting with a little more pride than letting DC stroll around behind their lines at will.

There used to be a good pvp guild that solely pushed DC that collapsed a couple months back

That hasn't helped with holding back the blue zerg. Was annoyed this morning though we had alessia lost everything behind to blue including our scrolls and our Zerg was hitting sejanus which was red (and blue had emp)

Yeh and then on a regular basis Reds will see large groups of Blue and Yellow at Arrius not attacking each other.

Its funny you say there "used to be a good pvp guild". The green situation has actually caused 2 of the stronger EP guilds to quit due to burn out from fighting actual zergs on both fronts of 50+. Both were strong guilds capable of holding their own against that size of force but it gets tiresome and is causing EP to leave Scourge. The way that AD and DC zerg guilds are going about it is killing off a whole faction in pvp and pushing people to quit ESO all together. I see it on a daily basis at the moment. When that happens to the point EP have no force then where will the fun be? Is it those guilds sole goal to kill ESO? Long term its certainly heading that way by AD and DC teaming up to bully EP off Scourge completely. It wont be a fun game when that eventually happens.

I can assure you there is no "green alliance". Everyone always thinks the other two alliances are working against them.
    The guild fell through because of a falling out not because they decided to team up with blues haha.
    I think it was the old azuras star thread or maybe earlier in this one where we discussed possible reasons for the mindless zergs pushing arrius.

Our small group of say 6 players try to push blue as much as possible but when you siege a keep and you have 30 people jump out on you where's the fun in that. On the other hand I see why that's frustrating for you as you come up against zergs all day everyday.

You reds don't help yourselves much either, often blues have had emp and you've pushed yellows down to their home keeps and let blues run wild. Not saying that there's an alliance there people just go where the fights are.

There are definitely at least 2 sizable guilds working together because they are seen on a regular basis not attacking each other at Arrius but standing in amongst each other. They are also seen sitting inside each others keeps with siege pointed ready at breaches. I have seen this multiple times. I have also had some friends from playing other games who are on AD and they have said they often see blues being freely allowed through the breeches while repairing keeps and getting ready for any more defence. Maybe you dont know it because you arent part of it but it definitely happens on a regular basis.

Also I wasnt implying the guild you were talking about went green. It was more that when 1 guild is stuck fighting 1 front while the rest of the entire alliance only really zergs on the other front then you do get burn out in pvp. The majority of players left on reds now are just individuals farming defensive ticks who dont group up or work with anyone because they gave up the main fight and just go for big ap. This is largely in part to poor game design from Zeni because they reward defending far more than they do attacking and they give more AP to individual players over rewarding team work. I mean how can you call your product an mmo when you reward individual play far more than playing with others? No sense in it.

As for Reds pushing yellows down to the home keeps. The only place reds really push yellows to is Allessia bridge because every time we slightly push Blues to knock off emp we get cut off at Arrius halfway through the fight because the Yellow zerg washes over it and back doors our scrolls then doesnt even bother with blues and instead goes back to farming Arrius lumber mill for AP. Happens every day.

Where I will say that Reds dont help themselves is that once the alliances are in tune to knock off emp, the reds all go down to that last keep they took and sit there just because they want ap off a big defensive tick after yellows always only zerg back onto reds. While all the reds are down there I have been the only player at Aleswell, Bleakers, Chalman and eventually Arrius defending because according to reds I tried to communicate with "We need to defend Alessia and we want the tick". I mean this is one big reason why Zeni needs to get set defensive ticks and a higher set attacking tick. Like 5k defence, 10k attack. Because right now all it does is encourage players having successfully defended to stand around waiting for some ap to turn up and allow time for another attack to turn up. The way the game is designed is to always reward those who stay on the back foot rather than those who get productive and actually get on with attacking as they should be. This is an issue Zeni really needs to change and it may require Cyrodiil to be ripped to pieces to do it but if they dont want entire guilds quitting then it needs to be addressed because it would completely change the game for the better.
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Dalglish wrote: »
    I could never join blues mate; not after that farce of Azuras zergs haha!

I joined EP mainly because I seen a lot of the EP people were changing alliance and they were probably the weakest skill-wise. EP definitely has the most toxic players though, the arguments that take place on EP are like some kind of comedy sketch. Everyone hates everyone :D

Plus I already have 8 v16's and none are blues so I literally couldn't anyway!

Agreed. I can't imagine there's as much inter-faction drama as EP on other factions. I play in several large PvP guilds (yours and some others). Each get pissy when I play with another guild because they're fragmented from old large guilds that broke up due to silly drama.

@Dalglish On a side note you should PvP with us Friday and get Titan emp. Dudes been hitting it hard for awhile. If we could get you and a couple other hard hitters in group we can make things happen.
    Edited by DjSolJAH on April 21, 2016 7:28PM
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    DjSolJAH wrote: »

Agreed. I can't imagine there's as much inter-faction drama as EP on other factions. I play in several large PvP guilds (yours and some others). Each get pissy when I play with another guild because they're fragmented from old large guilds that broke up due to silly drama.

@Dalglish On a side note you should PvP with us Friday and get Titan emp. Dudes been hitting it hard for awhile. If we could get you and a couple other hard hitters in group we can make things happen.

We'll be there to prevent your run :p

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭

We'll be there to prevent your run :p

Blues? There to stop the reds? that never happens.....
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Then I'll be there, i'll be Gandalf and you guys will be the Balrog. Haha

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    I shall carry a big stick
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    well done yellows your officially ruining haderus pvp what started as small scale now has turned into yellows 3 bar zerging . Cmon reds and blues lets kick them out of here
  • Thelrox
    Thelrox
    well done yellows your officially ruining haderus pvp what started as small scale now has turned into yellows 3 bar zerging . Cmon reds and blues lets kick them out of here

We're busy taking over Scourge : )
    Xbox One Gamertag: CNT Thelrox - Ebonheart Pact - Scourge
  • Kiptonade
    Kiptonade
    Soul Shriven

Can confirm

Can also confirm.
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭

please do. I hate the zergy yellows that just camp everybody at their spawn. I try to tell them to let the blues/reds have their home keeps but the campaign is 99% full of randys who are only good when they 27 v 1 someone.
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chapmaaaan wrote: »

please do. I hate the zergy yellows that just camp everybody at their spawn. I try to tell them to let the blues/reds have their home keeps but the campaign is 99% full of randys who are only good when they 27 v 1 someone.

Yeh, right now none of our lot are on but I did notice we have no keeps. I don't see the fun in 50 people waiting for 10 people to turn up. Kill them then wait again. Honestly don't get it.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Unfortunately thats probably not going to happen because ZoS havent given players enough reason to care about playing on their guest campaigns. That people cant hit the leaderboards on guest campaign basically means people feel running their guest campaign is a waste of time considering the rewards in Haderus just arent as good as the overpopulated Scourge.

Dont need the hard hitters in 1 group. Just need to stop guilds hissing about each other, cut trolling each other and get united. Which we did prrrretty much with out zerging everything (except that last keep of Jmains geeezsh!!) and need to keep doing :smiley:

Dont know all the guilds but The Asaro have been working with Flaming Dwarfs for a while anyway and just got in touch with Never Behind.

Would be good to get in touch with a couple more of the guild masters at some point so we can help cut out any drama and get EP connecting as well as the other 2 alliances have before. I think we've shown EP is capable of fighting on 2 fronts even when AD and DC coordinate their regular double zergs on either side of Arrius. Would be great to keep that up.
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Good moves made by Reds last couple day . I'm not even sure the emperor is the reason why Reds were good this weekend. It seems like they were much more organized than usual.

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭

Unfortunately thats probably not going to happen because ZoS havent given players enough reason to care about playing on their guest campaigns. That people cant hit the leaderboards on guest campaign basically means people feel running their guest campaign is a waste of time considering the rewards in Haderus just arent as good as the overpopulated Scourge.

Dont need the hard hitters in 1 group. Just need to stop guilds hissing about each other, cut trolling each other and get united. Which we did prrrretty much with out zerging everything (except that last keep of Jmains geeezsh!!) and need to keep doing :smiley:

Dont know all the guilds but The Asaro have been working with Flaming Dwarfs for a while anyway and just got in touch with Never Behind.

Would be good to get in touch with a couple more of the guild masters at some point so we can help cut out any drama and get EP connecting as well as the other 2 alliances have before. I think we've shown EP is capable of fighting on 2 fronts even when AD and DC coordinate their regular double zergs on either side of Arrius. Would be great to keep that up.

For sure. Pretty much had all of EP working together Friday. Very well organized good job to all that helped and were involved
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Good moves made by Reds last couple day . I'm not even sure the emperor is the reason why Reds were good this weekend. It seems like they were much more organized than usual.

Yeah we had a few organised guilds :) Thats why I didn't reply to SolJah in here because it was already organised :)

Was fun while it lasted, now back to DC nightcaps!
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭

I had 3-4 guilds all in my guild chat on Friday night; we were trying to stay away from all bulking up in one keep but when they have 3-4 raids defending last emp keep while they have blues trying to defend the outside of the keep from us; we were forced to push in with a few more numbers.

I also agree, the only reason EP don't work is because a lot of groups don't like each other; I'm open to working with anyone as long as they don't have the usual idiots who rack up more game time arguing in Mournhold than actually playing, in their group.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

I had 3-4 guilds all in my guild chat on Friday night; we were trying to stay away from all bulking up in one keep but when they have 3-4 raids defending last emp keep while they have blues trying to defend the outside of the keep from us; we were forced to push in with a few more numbers.

I also agree, the only reason EP don't work is because a lot of groups don't like each other; I'm open to working with anyone as long as they don't have the usual idiots who rack up more game time arguing in Mournhold than actually playing, in their group.

With regards to the battle strats I'm going to message you direct on here so we dont give away too much in this thread ;D I mean Misk and Mclovins lot are desperate and dirty enough to do anything and everything to get points. Everything from basically DDOSing their way through keeps with massive zergs all the time or being bad enough they will stay up all night and zerg even when nobodies on just so they can take the map before maintenance like theyve just done. Im guessing the campaign keeps on evaluating and ticking up points while the game is down seeing as its a regular thing I've seen DC do. If so they really need to change it so that no scoring happens in downtime for the game.

As for the EP soap opera, I think if you get so many leaders together then of course there will be differences in opinion in about how to take the battle. I just think certain people need to recognise thats going to happen, learn to live and let live, forgive and forget and every other cliche of that type. Plus trying not to be too bullheaded helps which is how it sounds from some stories I hear of past clashes. Usually I try to make sure if my guild and the Dwarfs have our own ideas then at least we arent treading on each others toes too much (sometimes troubles with guild chat not showing up etc means it will happen but usually we're pretty much settled and vibing).

I mean we're all solid guild masters clearly as we all run with consistent groups so that alone should show theres some brain power behind what each person has to say. I think there were a lot of ideas thrown around on Friday and not one of them were right or wrong. Certainly the way we succeeded up north between Asaro, Flaming Dwarfs and Never Behind was we evolved our ideas into one and it worked out really well in the end.
    Edited by RabNebula on April 26, 2016 9:03AM
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭

With regards to the battle strats I'm going to message you direct on here so we dont give away too much in this thread ;D I mean Misk and Mclovins lot are desperate and dirty enough to do anything and everything to get points. Everything from basically DDOSing their way through keeps with massive zergs all the time or being bad enough they will stay up all night and zerg even when nobodies on just so they can take the map before maintenance like theyve just done. Im guessing the campaign keeps on evaluating and ticking up points while the game is down seeing as its a regular thing I've seen DC do. If so they really need to change it so that no scoring happens in downtime for the game.

As for the EP soap opera, I think if you get so many leaders together then of course there will be differences in opinion in about how to take the battle. I just think certain people need to recognise thats going to happen, learn to live and let live, forgive and forget and every other cliche of that type. Plus trying not to be too bullheaded helps which is how it sounds from some stories I hear of past clashes. Usually I try to make sure if my guild and the Dwarfs have our own ideas then at least we arent treading on each others toes too much (sometimes troubles with guild chat not showing up etc means it will happen but usually we're pretty much settled and vibing).

I mean we're all solid guild masters clearly as we all run with consistent groups so that alone should show theres some brain power behind what each person has to say. I think there were a lot of ideas thrown around on Friday and not one of them were right or wrong. Certainly the way we succeeded up north between Asaro, Flaming Dwarfs and Never Behind was we evolved our ideas into one and it worked out really well in the end.

Yeah, well it seems like most of the guys that were in the guild chats enjoyed the night; a lot of them wished it was like that all of the time. As a leader, it's hard to keep up as I have personally started to get bored of the game and not too keen on lagging the servers into submission (reason why I split a lot of the groups up around the map).

Bringing everyone into the one guild chat was solely to try and get some of the guys who would never normally speak to each other to try and work together. Usually when things are done separately, a lot of the time there will be initial communication but then after a few hours, people will just start to do what they want haha.

We had one of our groups up north too, then brought them down to Alessia when we needed to dethrone, by the time they got to the keep we had already flipped the flags and dethroned :D
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Every alliance has its zerg.There's no point in saying one of them is wrong to nightcap or simply run on other zerg. PvP is just like that nowadays and every zerg will have its moment. Today it is blue, yesterday was red, tomorrow yellow ... The only difference now is wheter a small group is going to play smart or not. You have to deal with the zerg and know its weaknesses.

PS : Does not apply when the lag is real.

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Every alliance has its zerg.There's no point in saying one of them is wrong to nightcap or simply run on other zerg. PvP is just like that nowadays and every zerg will have its moment. Today it is blue, yesterday was red, tomorrow yellow ... The only difference now is wheter a small group is going to play smart or not. You have to deal with the zerg and know its weaknesses.

Everything you just said has no relevance to nightcapping :)

No-one cares about zergs apart from the performance of the game; nightcapping is just trashy because it tends to be the same people every single time :) Massive groups of americans coming on to EU servers to PvDoor when most active players are asleep :)
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭

No-one cares about zergs apart from the performance of the game; nightcapping is just trashy because it tends to be the same people every single time :) Massive groups of americans coming on to EU servers to PvDoor when most active players are asleep :)

I wouldn't mind the night capping so much if I was able to actually fight them late night. That group likes to draw you near the group and then 10v1 ZERG you down even though there's only like 7 ppl on EP defending. They will never stray far from the crown and once you get close enough they all jump off siege to kill 1 person. Late night as an American is for dualing... That's bout all you can do

• Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't mind the night capping so much if I was able to actually fight them late night. That group likes to draw you near the group and then 10v1 ZERG you down even though there's only like 7 ppl on EP defending. They will never stray far from the crown and once you get close enough they all jump off siege to kill 1 person. Late night as an American is for dualing... That's bout all you can do

*cough* kings legion *cough* mczerg *cough*
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• HugoSDN
    HugoSDN

*cough* kings legion *cough* mczerg *cough*

:D

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    After playing the campaign for a little bit (mostly solo) I can say that I see a lot of potential for EP. When our different guilds are working together we can pull off some really good stuff. Playing with the emperor the other day we managed to hold of zerg after zerg from both teams in order to hold most of our ring keeps by teleporting between the two front lines and in some cases just having pretty epic battles with us stood on an outer wall breach just overpowering siege fire and zerg charges. In the end, the zergs got too big and we lost ground but we managed to hold our own all the way until the blue zerg PvDoored us (from what I have heard). Just wanted to say I haven't had fun like that since we used to do it with an old emp who I know wasn't the most popular.

Now the problems with PvP.. it's not as fun for solo/small group players anymore. I have always been a solely a PvPer, so much so that I had to join a guild this week in order to find someone who will teach me dungeons/trials. The game has always had zergs but in the past it had a lot of small scale stuff as well but since coming back there's a lot less ganking and the zergs are worse. Now for most people the ganking thing is a bonus but I used to like that tension of having a fight I could potentially win or lose at any time. Unless I'm remembering things differently of course, but the game feels like zerging is the only way to do things anymore. Maybe it's because my character isn't as strong as it was and that I'm just out of practice after such a long break however but yeah I feel like playing alone or even in a small group I have a lot less of an impact on the map than what was possible in the past.

Even with all its problems I can't stay away from PvP it's still the best part of this game regardless of any problems it has. The problems I have with it personally may just be because things have changed while I was away and I still need to get used to them but anyway, it's good to see that my faction has the ability to work together and pull off something good.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, well it seems like most of the guys that were in the guild chats enjoyed the night; a lot of them wished it was like that all of the time. As a leader, it's hard to keep up as I have personally started to get bored of the game and not too keen on lagging the servers into submission (reason why I split a lot of the groups up around the map).

Bringing everyone into the one guild chat was solely to try and get some of the guys who would never normally speak to each other to try and work together. Usually when things are done separately, a lot of the time there will be initial communication but then after a few hours, people will just start to do what they want haha.

We had one of our groups up north too, then brought them down to Alessia when we needed to dethrone, by the time they got to the keep we had already flipped the flags and dethroned :D

Yeh I really hope that people can keep any differences aside and stay working together. I definitely hate the crashes. They're a lot worse since the new forward camps came in to because it just keeps the zergs up. I think Zeni really need to make it so forward camps can only be placed halfway between keeps and outposts but have larger catchment to them. That would be a good compromise. I understand why theyre there but right now it feels like they are basically being used by DC and AD to DDOS their way through keeps. Its not a good thing for pvp at the moment because you have people constantly dying and spawning directly in the battle. Its just an overload of information for the system to process in a small area. EP seem to be the only Alliance who actually play to not crash the game.

It definitely feels like some guilds are like that where you say about them working together for an objective or 2 and then they just lost communication somehow and start going off with different tactics or treading on each others toes. With Flaming Dwarfs and The Asaro I am always hopping between my chat and the Dwarfs so we keep up the fight until people start winding off for the night. I pretty much hop in there after each objective or if somethings going to take a little longer than planned because I think its important to take the battle step by step and keep coordinated as it evolves like that.

I actually pulled my guild down from the north for that Alessia fight because it had been going on for so long. It was us and then hells group that started attacking the other side of Alessia to get in behind JMAINs ballista and flood the keep from both sides in the end. It took a couple of hours but when it fell that fell spectacularly :smiley: I hate to pile so many people into one place but there is a time and a place for it and that was the one time its acceptable. I like that seems to be the EP way and there arent really any guilds that are just zerging guilds on this side. Its far more rewarding to develop the relationships, understand other people and put some real thought in the battle.

When DC zerg you can pick the exact moment when there is a breakdown in communication for even 1 second. When that happens I have seen groups of 20 of us take out zergs of 60+ by hopping off the wall at that perfect little moment of chaos in Kings Legion.
    Edited by RabNebula on April 27, 2016 3:54AM