The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigh... Rip gap closers...
    The next 5 months are gonna be fun with gap closers that dont even work yay

You're pretty optimistic.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The vast majority of self buffs don't break stealth. This has been the case since closed beta. A lot of class meta does and always has revolved around this.
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on April 8, 2016 8:40PM
    Options
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Most of those responses say you aren't able to reproduce the bug. I invite you or whoever you'd like to come play with us on TF and I'll personally show you a majority of them. You can't reproduce the missing wooden planks at arrius mine? They are missing for everyone on Live, and if you aren't even attempting to identify/reproduce these bugs on Live then we need to have a talk with your QA/testers.

For real though, most of those responses demonstrate a complete lack of experience on the Live servers, as the majority of pvpers see them every day. Please, come run with us for a night, I promise to keep the wrobel bashing to a minimum in our TS for whoever is still playing the game. There is an obvious disconnect between you guys and the reality on the Live server.

They can't reporduce the wooden planks at arrius mine because the bug report says Alessia.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Most of those responses say you aren't able to reproduce the bug. I invite you or whoever you'd like to come play with us on TF and I'll personally show you a majority of them. You can't reproduce the missing wooden planks at arrius mine? They are missing for everyone on Live, and if you aren't even attempting to identify/reproduce these bugs on Live then we need to have a talk with your QA/testers.

For real though, most of those responses demonstrate a complete lack of experience on the Live servers, as the majority of pvpers see them every day. Please, come run with us for a night, I promise to keep the wrobel bashing to a minimum in our TS for whoever is still playing the game. There is an obvious disconnect between you guys and the reality on the Live server.

They can't reporduce the wooden planks at arrius mine because the bug report says Alessia.

And the award for the most constructive and relevant post goes to...
    Options
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    The vast majority of self buffs don't break stealth. This has been the case since closed beta. A lot of class meta does and always has revolved around this.

Maybe its that difference between stealth and sneak.

On that note (not to derail) but what are the different visual cues for both of these? Are you in stealth only when your character is shadowed? Is the eye opening and closing only for invisible/sneak.

Edited by tonemd on April 8, 2016 9:57PM
    Options
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, here are some updates to many of the most recent issues reported. It's worth noting that this thread has kind of strayed away from the original intent, which was supposed to be bugs from the Thieves Guild update. It's getting a little difficult to tell what's new versus longstanding issues, and if something is even still happening since we've published several incremental patches. With that said, here are some responses/updates:
    1. Mage Light buff multiplies endlessly in the buff tracker We weren’t able to reproduce this. Are you guys still seeing it after the incremental patches we’ve published?
    2. Sorc Curse can stack multiple times from one caster on the same target in laggy fights and go off at once, each one doing damage. We weren’t able to reproduce this. Are you guys still seeing it after the incremental patches we’ve published?
    3. Alessia Mine is missing an area of wooden planks where the planks simply do not render. We weren’t able to reproduce this. Are you guys still seeing it after some of the fixes we’ve recently implemented for the 64-bit client?
    4. Templar Rune Focus is removing Rapid Maneuver speed buff. Rune Focus was changed in TG to only be a self buff, is the ability still 'tagged' as a group buff? Casting an ability on yourself or an ally will remove Rapid Maneuvers.
    5. DK Magma Shell does not apply the shield to allies in a 'smart' way like Barrier was changed to do on PTS. Multiple Magma Shells will pop shields on the same people instead of putting new shields on people without a Magma Shell shield. It's possible other skills like Bone Shield are also bugged like this. We’re aware of this issue, and are working on a fix for it.
    6. The out of stealth stun from Focused Aim is applied as soon as Focused Aim is cast and BEFORE it hits the target. The target cannot CC break the stun until AFTER Focused Aim hits. We weren’t able to reproduce this, and would like more information if it’s still occurring.
    7. There is a way to bug out/exploit dodge chance/Shuffle to provide more than 20% dodge chance. We weren’t able to immediately reproduce this, but will continue to investigate. We’d love some more information if possible.
    8. The Camo Hunter visual bug is back, the visual effect can display on your weapon when you do not have the buff active. We weren’t able to reproduce this, and would like more information if it’s still occurring.
    9. Certain areas cause an 'Invalid Target' bug when using Bolt Escape, causing you to not move at all. Thanks! We’ve made a note of this, and will work on a fix.
    10. CC is broken, often you do not get CC immunity after being CC'd unless you break free of it. You are not granted CC immunity until the full duration of the CC has ended. Some people may be getting CC'd prior to the duration of the original CC ending, which may be causing some confusion. If you want the CC immunity applied to you before the end of the CC, you must use CC break.
    11. Casting Poison Injection immediately after casting Snipe bugs out bow animations. We weren’t able to reproduce this, though is does appear from the video that animation cancelling is being used which could be causing a desync.
    12. Sorc Curse counts as a dot and cannot be empowered even though the tooltip increases when empower is procced. It also cannot proc Crit Surge heals. Thanks! We’ve made a note of this, and will work on a fix.
    13. Sorc Daedric Mines counts as a dot and cannot be empowered or proc Crit Surge heals. We’ve made a note of this as well, and will work on a fix.
    14. There is a health desync bug with a number of abilities. After watching the video, it looks like you might’ve run into some lag while fighting. That said, we weren’t able to reproduce the issue.
    15. There is an issue with ultimates not casting properly, but still draining ult from the caster. We’re aware of this issue, and are working on a fix for it.
    16. Casting Molten Armaments now takes you out of stealth, before TG it did not. Is this intended or merely an unforeseen effect of the changes to the skill? Casting any ability should take you out of stealth. If that wasn’t happening before, then that was a bug.
    17. You can become bugged out where the only action you are able to perform is CC break repeatedly, relogging is the only fix. We weren’t able to reproduce this issue, and unfortunately we weren’t able to get much information from the video.
    18. Immovable brute (haven't tested the other morph, but I guess it's got the same problem), from the heavy armor skill tres, no longer grants CC immunity against petrify (DK ability), nor against the daedra Harvesters stun that summons their healing spheres. We’re aware of this issue, and are working on a fix.
    19. Templar Javelin can cause double knock back CC if used on you while you are still on the ground from the first Javelin. We weren’t able to reproduce this issue.
    20. Stealth cost reduction appears to not be calculated properly. Everything appears to be working properly. To be clear, you cannot stack stealth bonuses to make stealth free.
    21. There is a bug with the "do not attack innocents" setting, if you have it on, you won't be able to perform any skills while looking at 'neutral' NPC's that are able to turn hostile (white outlines). Turn the setting off, and everything works fine. We checked a few NPCs and everything appeared to be functioning correctly. Do you have any additional info, like the exact location or NPC where you saw this?
    22. Cyrodiil outpost postern doors can become bugged and not render for you. In this state, you can walk through them as if they are not there. Only relogging can fix this. We’re aware of this issue, and are working on a fix.
    23. Under certain conditions, the Mark Target debuff red light column effect gets permanently stuck on your character even after the effect is gone. You and others can see it, only relogging fixes it. We weren’t able to reproduce this issue, even with the supplied video.
    24. DoTs are pulling NBs out of Cloak rather than Cloak suppressing them for its duration. Thank you! We’ve made a note of this, and will work on getting it fixed.
    25. Dragon Leap can become bugged out and not go through after casting. When this happens, the Leap uses only the amount of ult it costs, leaving excess ult still on your bar. Thanks, noted and working on a fix.
    26. You can be Feared through terrain. Looks like Uppercut was what knocked you through the asset, but it’s also worth noting that the lag during that time appeared to be pretty bad, which may have contributed.
    27. NB Shadow Image is bugged in to ways, the shade can fail to cast and also fail to port you to it even if you're in range. We weren’t able to reproduce this issue.
    28. In Imperial City sewers, when a group member enters through a door before you, if you then enter through the same door yourself BEFORE the group member has fully materialized on the other side, once you materialize on the other side, the group member will not have a group marker on top of them. The group marker appears to have been left behind in the previous area. If, for example, the group member in question is the group leader, the group leader icon is marked on the door that leads to the previous area. This is only corrected when they go through another door or transition area without you being in the loading screen at the same time. We tried this, and weren’t able to reproduce. Please let us know if you have additional information.
    29. Healing Ward is bugged and sometimes does not give the heal after 6 seconds like it is supposed to. We weren’t able to reproduce this issue.
    30. You can be ported to the wrong alliance base in Cyrodiil, resulting in instant death. Oh boy, that’s a fun one. Working on a fix for it – thank you!
    31. Eternal Warrior and Immortal Warrior sets have a bug when the turn to stone effect procs on death. After proccing, you still take damage from secondary dmg effects such as Burning, Corrode, amd Dark Flare Trauma, causing you to die while still in the stone proc. We tried testing this with the mentioned abilities, and weren’t able to reproduce this issue. It doesn’t look like the target took any additional damage while under Stoneform.

for the most bugs you tell us you cannot reproduce it? while every pvp player runs into them basically daily? Is nobody playing the game anymore at zose?

"Casting any ability should take you out of stealth. If that wasn’t happening before, then that was a bug."
    i just have to laugh at that did you just only now realize that that never worked like that?

seriously @ZOS_GinaBruno you miss some fundamental knowledge of your own game. you don't understand basic mechanics or you just give us prepared answers you have never read
    Edited by ginoboehm on April 8, 2016 10:18PM
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All bugs are features to be discovered apparently.
    Options
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for showing you are aware of all those new issues @ZOS_GinaBruno ! Nonetheless, would it be possibel to have an eta on the bugs stated as "identified and fixed in a future patch" about 3 weeks ago in this thread and that remain not fixed? (Looking at you, clouding swarm :/ )
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ginoboehm wrote: »

for the most bugs you tell us you cannot reproduce it? while every pvp player runs into them basically daily? Is nobody playing the game anymore at zose?

"Casting any ability should take you out of stealth. If that wasn’t happening before, then that was a bug."
    i just have to laugh at that did you just only now realize that that never worked like that?

seriously @ZOS_GinaBruno you miss some fundamental knowledge of your own game. you don't understand basic mechanics or you just give us prepared answers you have never read

I would put minimal if any blame on Gina for any of those answers dude. She compiled them and took them to the appropriate parties and they gave her the answers. I agree some of them were ridonkulous like the stealth casting abilities one you mentioned, but the blame for that falls to the people behind the scenes, not the messenger.
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would put minimal if any blame on Gina for any of those answers dude. She compiled them and took them to the appropriate parties and they gave her the answers. I agree some of them were ridonkulous like the stealth casting abilities one you mentioned, but the blame for that falls to the people behind the scenes, not the messenger.

I agree here. I actually appreciate Gina's efforts to communicate. I know people complain but she does more than I have seen in many other games I have played; although it does seem to be diminishing over time.

As far as the responses themselves; it reminds me of some people I have worked with that are lazy or incompetent who just kick the can down the road with a "see no evil" kind of answer or just telling you its working as intended. It just pushes the burden back on anyone who brings the issues to their attention to once again, prove that it really is an issue. It goes on and on until you finally can prove without a doubt that something is wrong, and even then; that there also will be backlash on them for letting it go before they even really buckle down on it.
    Edited by technohic on April 8, 2016 10:58PM
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Holo, go ahead and do us all a favor and put an ETA for the slow movement bug - next Major Update/5 months away. LOL

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2861404#Comment_2861404
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Holo, go ahead and do us all a favor and put an ETA for the slow movement bug - next Major Update/5 months away. LOL

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2861404#Comment_2861404
    53204601.jpg
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix willows path please.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @HoloYoitsu, need a bug tracker?
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    Fix willows path please.

That will be fixted on the 3rd Major Update of 2017!
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ok if you don't blame her for that she doesn't play the game .....
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    You are not granted CC immunity until the full duration of the CC has ended. Some people may be getting CC'd prior to the duration of the original CC ending, which may be causing some confusion. If you want the CC immunity applied to you before the end of the CC, you must use CC break.

i didnt not know this was a thing
    Neither did I, I thought you only got CC immunity if you used CC break.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tumblr_manpcrm67D1qae69do1_250.gif

'Chaos
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    You are not granted CC immunity until the full duration of the CC has ended. Some people may be getting CC'd prior to the duration of the original CC ending, which may be causing some confusion. If you want the CC immunity applied to you before the end of the CC, you must use CC break.

i didnt not know this was a thing
    Neither did I, I thought you only got CC immunity if you used CC break.

Think about regular npcs in PVE-land, when you use a CC on them, they aren't CC-breaking, but they get the immunity after you've used a hard CC on them. Now if only pvp worked half as well as pve...
    Options
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm so I take it health desyncs are here to stay until lag gets sorted. I suppose that also goes for chain casting rite of passage (morphs) and other ults.

To reproduce the health desync, be a healer, get 40v40 in one keep, have one or both sides begin to ball up (pump AOEs) and maybe this is most important- have shields that effect group mates me being consistently cast. The health desynce should present. If it doesnt just get on live with a healer and join a large battle at primetime.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else been having this problem if you are CC and someone gap closer to you are not able to CC break?
    Edited by Jaronking on April 9, 2016 7:17PM
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how ZOS blows off bugs they can't "reproduce" despite video evidence. @ZOS_GinaBruno - that means the code has to be looked at.
    Options
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Point number 16 on the list.
    Casting Molten Armaments now takes you out of stealth, before TG it did not. Is this intended or merely an unforeseen effect of the changes to the skill? Casting any ability should take you out of stealth. If that wasn’t happening before, then that was a bug.

If this is correct (which it is not) then I would like to report the following skills as similarly bugged as they do not take you out of stealth when used (on DK):

Rally does not take you out of stealth.
    Vigor does not take you out of stealth.
    DK Reflect does not take you out of stealth.
    Shuffle does not take you out of stealth.
    Camo Hunter does not take you out of stealth.

Thats just some off the bat on DK that I know of. Every single other class would equally have the same number of skills at least, that do not break them from stealth. NBs would be useless if they cannot cast certain abilities when hidden. Now if what you are being told is that these skills should always have been taking you out of stealth then I would put the question to whomever told you this for clarification.

EDIT: typo
    Edited by Laggus on April 10, 2016 10:34AM
    Options
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must say im rather shocked. After 2 years i was just informed that "Casting any ability should take you out of stealth. If that wasn’t happening before, then that was a bug." 2 years and i just took it as feature that quite some skills can be cast in stealth. 2 years and nobody in ZOS noticed that? 2 years and they are telling us the do play the game?
    Options
  • Neartheral
    Neartheral
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    How come hp desync can't be reproduced? There is even a thread with instructions and a video on the foruns:
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/250512/serious-animation-canceled-bug
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neartheral wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    How come hp desync can't be reproduced? There is even a thread with instructions and a video on the foruns:
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/250512/serious-animation-canceled-bug

I would imagine that if they knew that, they would be able to reproduce it. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    @HoloYoitsu Potion cooldown glyphs of any quality do NOT work.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    @HoloYoitsu Potion cooldown glyphs of any quality do NOT work.
    Le sigh.
    Options
  • Neartheral
    Neartheral
    ✭✭

I would imagine that if they knew that, they would be able to reproduce it. :smile:

In case you didn't noticed that post was made in the PTS section during the last PTS phase.

So what you are saying is that they have a Public Test Server with a forum section dedicated to it, and they ignore actual bug reports with both steps to reproduce and videos showing the bugs happening (aka the best bug report players can make without getting a debugger and fixing the code themselves and in contrast to bug reports like "ability X is broken" and no more information whatsoever) made during the PTS phases in which new patches are deployed for testing before the release on the live server?
    Options