Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Natch Potes v4.1.0

• mobyvixen
    mobyvixen
    Nothing like a good tongue twister for April Fool's with that Synergy Synergy system...I really like that one. Nice job!
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good stuff! Thx for the laugh! :D
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    This is hilarious!! Thank you, Gina^^

One thing actually sounds like an awesome idea, though:

"Combat & Gameplay
    General
    We’ve introduced Master Ranks, a 16-tiered system that allows players to acquire the skill lines of other classes. To advance in the Master Ranks, your character will have complete Cadwell’s Platinum by playing through the content of your alliance again with increased monster levels."

I totally would play through the home zones again with a maxed character, definitely! ("Cadwell's Platinum" sounds funny, though lol)

Agreed, would like to see that. @Gidorick / @tinythinker this wasn't one of your suggestions, was it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol. Not quite... at least not from me @Enodoc . I have suggested the idea of visiting "Masters" of each class to change your class... and I've suggested "Master Leveling" where you get leveled down to the level of a player that you are grouped with as a sort of "mentor".

Perhaps you're thinking of @TheShadowScout 's Class Morph idea where, after completing Gold, you are given the option to choose a class morph (a new class) to add on top of your current class.
    Edited by Gidorick on April 1, 2016 7:06PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v4.1.0 is a sneak peek of our final incremental patch before the release of The Elder Scrolls Online: Coast of Hollow Ring and the introduction of underwater combat,

54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif
    Edited by ShadowHvo on April 1, 2016 7:11PM
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

"Combat & Gameplay
    General
    We’ve introduced Master Ranks, a 16-tiered system that allows players to acquire the skill lines of other classes. To advance in the Master Ranks, your character will have complete Cadwell’s Platinum by playing through the content of your alliance again with increased monster levels."

I totally would play through the home zones again with a maxed character, definitely! ("Cadwell's Platinum" sounds funny, though lol)
    Agreed, would like to see that. Gidorick / tinythinker this wasn't one of your suggestions, was it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    lol. Not quite... at least not from me Enodoc . I have suggested the idea of visiting "Masters" of each class to change your class... and I've suggested "Master Leveling" where you get leveled down to the level of a player that you are grouped with as a sort of "mentor".

Perhaps you're thinking of TheShadowScout 's Class Morph idea where, after completing Gold, you are given the option to choose a class morph (a new class) to add on top of your current class.
    There has definitely been someone who mentioned "Cadwell's Platinum" as a Veteran-scaled version of your home alliance... I definitely do like the class-morph idea, but this time that wasn't what I was thinking of :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited by Enodoc on April 1, 2016 7:13PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys

You have your moments <3
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

"Combat & Gameplay
    General

Agreed, would like to see that. Gidorick / tinythinker this wasn't one of your suggestions, was it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    lol. Not quite... at least not from me Enodoc . I have suggested the idea of visiting "Masters" of each class to change your class... and I've suggested "Master Leveling" where you get leveled down to the level of a player that you are grouped with as a sort of "mentor".

Perhaps you're thinking of TheShadowScout 's Class Morph idea where, after completing Gold, you are given the option to choose a class morph (a new class) to add on top of your current class.
    There has definitely been someone who mentioned "Cadwell's Platinum" as a Veteran-scaled version of your home alliance... I definitely do like the class-morph idea, but this time that wasn't what I was thinking of :stuck_out_tongue:

@Enodoc Your pitiful forum search-fu is saddening for a Community Ambassador ;)

Cadwell Platinum
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love you people!
  • Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's almost scary how well she knows us :D .
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    A new class has been added to the game: Bumnog
    This class specializes in harpy punching, harpy grappling, and harpy trapping.

Basketry: Added this new ability at level 11 of the Legerdemain skill line.
    Targeting any Witness NPC with Basketry will place a small basket on their heads for 10 seconds. During this time, they cannot witness crimes.

Totally rerolling as Bumnog, once I finish Cadwell's Platinum. Basketry should require lessons from a secret master in Skyrim. "Some may call this junk, but I call them treasures!"

Cadwell's Platinum is not a bad idea, since your home zones become useless after the main quest. I'd sign up for an optional VR11-15 replay.
    To improve overall immersion, we have removed the option to skip NPC voiceover dialogue.

Can we instead have an option to make it unskippable? There's add-ons which delay the skip, but aren't very reliable.
    Rare fish spawns, such as the Astral Narwhal, are now hostile when they spot a player with equipped bait.

This was a real thing in Final Fantasy XI, and it made fishing exciting. You might pull up a hostile mob, and you had a bad day (lost XP and a long run back) if you were fishing in a zone above your level.

We do have the one mudcrab miniboss who does this in Stonefalls…
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You missed "Fixed Toppling Charge".
    PC EU
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought April fools was when the game froze 8 times in the sewers the other night, and I lost 4K Telvar. Not so funny after the 2nd or 3rd time though
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh its April the 1st... dammit ><
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh its April the 1st... dammit ><

Hehe, the first "hint" is in the title already where it says "Natch Potes" ;) They'd never do this on any official Patch Notes^^
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh... my... gosh... please let us pull down keep walls with chains.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Fixed an issue related to stamina recovery and block, by removing block.
    @Personofsecrets
    I laughed so hard because I know it was aimed at you

Too funny.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Men'Do is possibly interested in the Razum-Dar senche mount, but probably he would prefer to buy drinks first.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEY! I AM NOT BAIT!
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But...but they still haven't fixed the bug where the statues in Hel Ra don't sell fruit anymore! :cry:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat & Gameplay
    General
    • We've introduced Master Ranks, a 16-tiered system that allows players to acquire the skill lines of other classes. To advance in the Master Ranks, your character will have complete Cadwell's Platinum by playing through the content of your alliance again with increased monster levels.

I actually want this. The Cadwell's Platinum part. I want to re-explore my home alliance at max level, enemies potentially posing a threat again!
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loooooool
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want Hollow Ring And underwater combat!
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    <3@ZOS_GinaBruno, @Auldohn reshared these IMPORTANT Natch Potes V4.1.0 details far and wide among the Elder Scrolls FB communities with Awesome responses, many virtually instantaneously, a truly Symergistic Synergy Synergy, no? :D:*
    Edited by Auldjohn on April 1, 2016 9:23PM
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.
    Well Played!
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*]The new Razum-dar-Senche mount is now available in the Crown Store for a limited time!

Some day... when it's not April Fools...
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol the people who constantly share dmg reports would love the Wepons of Eternal Praise. :)
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • Glarin
    Glarin
    ✭✭✭
    This is amazing!
    Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
    Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Added a new Crown Store item category, Weapons of Eternal Praise.
    This item will praise the incredible skills of its owner and the unbelievable size of certain body parts whenever he (or she) kills a PvP opponent, all while calling the loser of a battle a noob who has to learn to play.
    The weapon will also broadcast excuses should the owner lose a fight because the opponent was zerging, cheating, or caught him while his cat walked over the keyboard.
    Buyers can chose between 4 different voice-over actors or submit their own audio files for additional crowns."

This would sell well. ^^^

9.jpg
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
  • deleted220701-004865
    Lol, that was so good. I couldn't stop laughing at the synergy synergy section.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im down for the random number god lol
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE