The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Natch Potes v4.1.0

• Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On such a special day today, I thought it would be cool to necro this awesome thread. There still might be some people who haven't seen it yet :smiley::lol:
  • aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    "Modified the ruleset for the Azura’s Star campaign so you will no longer be able to engage in combat with other player characters unless you ask nicely first." My favourite! I will get a PvE Cyrodiil ;)

Wait. No... this is my favourite... "Possibly made a number of changes to some Templar abilities. We will award 5 gold for each correctly identified change." HAHAHA!

These and the pvp trenchdigger are my faves.
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Legerdemain
    • Basketry: Added this new ability at level 11 of the Legerdemain skill line.
      • Targeting any Witness NPC with Basketry will place a small basket on their heads for 10 seconds. During this time, they cannot witness crimes.

I'd still like to have this in game, especially when trying to steal apples for the EP Jester's event!
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes more sense than the last actual patch notes we got :D
    Edited by themaddaedra on April 1, 2018 1:08PM
    PC|EU
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy April Fool's Day all you FOOLS
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We’ve introduced Master Ranks, a 16-tiered system that allows players to acquire the skill lines of other classes. To advance in the Master Ranks, your character will have complete Cadwell’s Platinum by playing through the content of your alliance again with increased monster levels."

WHY DO YOU TEASE US

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭
    I was definitely misled until "The white-gold tower has been changed to the black-blue tower". A little embarrassed it took even that long for me to understand. :'(:*
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay! Argonian love!
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    On such a special day today, I thought it would be cool to necro this awesome thread. There still might be some people who haven't seen it yet :smiley::lol:

Thanks. I haven't seen this. Yup she got me. Had to double check the original poster until I realized what day it was. LOL. Good to see the people at Zenimax have a great sense of humour.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    Was good to read
    Edited by shauny.gibbsb16_ESO on April 1, 2018 3:55PM
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My theiving Bosmer has lost pants to the guards so many times since then they made her an honorary Nord.
    Edited by Appleblade on April 1, 2018 4:00PM
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure this guy is farming forum reactions.

I love the part about immersion, and the templar changes.
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know i t's fake but we need dis
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just totally made my day :lol: Well done!

Edit: and it's a necro too!! Damn here I thought this was something new. Still amusing though.
    Edited by Shawn_PT on April 1, 2018 5:10PM
  • Redguard5StandingBy
    This was a great read this morning, had some great laughs.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish some of this was real~
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    I wish some of this was real~
    From what I see in game, this one is! :o
    Sorcerer
    • Daedric Summoning
      • Fixed an issue where Sorcerers were not using the pets from this line. The Unstable Familiar and Winged Twilight will now always be permanently slotted on your ability bars.
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it wrong that I'd actually like 'Basketry' and the ability to harpoon Dwemer submersibles? :)

Thanks for the wonderfully crafted April Fools, @ZOS_GinaBruno !!!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :lol: synergy synergy synergy

But fish that fight back...scary scary

Cadwell platinum :scream: ... still working on silver here.
    Edited by Tasear on April 1, 2018 7:14PM
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increases you jump height. Increases you jump. You. *Your
    We’ve added a new consumable, the Scroll of Icarian Sight. It increases you jump height by 5000% for a single leap straight up for the next 10 seconds.

These notes as a whole were highly amusing. Who thought of these collectively? At least they know the problems in their game systems, and some memes. Some of these seemed like direct shots at certain players too, even better.

I wouldn't mind a platinum story if it meant harder PvE though!
    We’ve introduced Master Ranks, a 16-tiered system that allows players to acquire the skill lines of other classes. To advance in the Master Ranks, your character will have complete Cadwell’s Platinum by playing through the content of your alliance again with increased monster levels.
    Edited by VaxtinTheWolf on April 1, 2018 7:19PM
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    General
    Possibly made a number of changes to some Templar abilities. We will award 5 gold for each correctly identified change.

@Joy_Division so did you make it rich this past year?

@ZOS_GinaBruno :D we need a new one.
    Edited by Tasear on April 1, 2018 7:24PM
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish the Trench Digger was really introduced :)
    Soulshine set should increase the depth of the hole :)
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Fixed an issue related to stamina recovery and block, by removing block."

This is my fault...
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha this made my day, nicely done.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scroll of Icarian Flight? Lol oh you're too funny! A nice throwback for Morrowind fans :-D
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Modified the ruleset for the Azura’s Star campaign so you will no longer be able to engage in combat with other player characters unless you ask nicely first."

:D
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish these were real patch notes.
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because Jesus came back from the dead doesn't mean REALLY OLD POSTS need to be resurrected, even if it is Easter Sunday.
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • Lykanus
    Lykanus
    ✭✭✭
    Just because Jesus came back from the dead doesn't mean REALLY OLD POSTS need to be resurrected, even if it is Easter Sunday.

While usually you'd be right, i think some fun doesnt gets less good just its older, many new players have joined since then and so why not let them enjoy it too? Hence its only one day a year .
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was awesome to read this again.
    I still want the Bumnog Class !

:D
    EU / NA / PC