Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    The difference is that running a 40 man group is legal gameplay whereas exploiting bugs is not.

Next!

Its also legal for a 60 year old to bang a 16 year old, doesnt mean it ok. Its illegal to smoke pot. You can weigh up which is worse.
    :rolleyes:
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The difference is that running a 40 man group is legal gameplay whereas exploiting bugs is not.

Next!

Its also legal for a 60 year old to bang a 16 year old, doesnt mean it ok. Its illegal to smoke pot. You can weigh up which is worse.

I'm afraid your analogy doesn't stand up. It's legal for a 60 year old to have sex with a 16 year old and from his perspective it's going to be more than alright. I'm sure if he died then, he'd die an extremely happy man!

Edited by Nermy on September 21, 2015 8:16AM
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Next!

I'm afraid your analogy doesn't stand up. It's legal for a 60 year old to have sex with a 16 year old and from his perspective it's going to be more than alright. I'm sure if he died then, he'd die an extremely happy man!
    I love you, Nermy.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Next!

Best metaphor EU
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Best metaphor EU
    It's not a metaphor, it's an analogy...

/sweep
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Best metaphor EU
    It's not a metaphor, it's an analogy...

/sweep
    You got me,
    Balls to you
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some very good fights on Trueflame Saturday night.

We tried again last night but there was no AD presence and DC had a zerg that makes Wabbajacks 40 player raids look somewhat underwhelming.
    There was some interesting fights but I think the DC on that campaign have definitely taken the "throw everything we have at it" philosophy to heart. :tongue:

We'll be testing Trueflame for the rest of the week where we can, I was hoping Saturday night wasn't a fluke and the campaign would stay that way. Been a damn long time since I had a good three way fight over a keep with three or more full raids and no lag.

ZOS have done a nice job clearing up the lag that's for sure, now if we could just get past the add-on FPS drops we might have that game which was advertised at release.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura was laggy yesterday on prime.
    the 50 man red train might not help though
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    Azura was laggy yesterday on prime.
    the 50 man red train might not help though

Was it FPS lag or server lag though?

We were doing 24 vs 40-50 last night and over 100 people on screen fighting Saturday and other than people using FTC and other damage number add-ons no one suffered any lag.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    server lag as everyone around me suffered from it.
    got a few crash aswell
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do we need to have this thread locked now?

Also anyone planning on heading to Axe of Belharza? I would love to home WJ there so we have reasons to fight and interesting new mechanics, but I don't want another Thornblade 7day where we have no one to fight 90% of the day.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Darlgon on September 21, 2015 3:22PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P this thread. You Euro folks should be proud though. Pretty sure this is the longest running thread on the forums (and still active).
    Edited by Weberda on September 21, 2015 3:22PM
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they do lock the thread Tarvy, I'll open another one called "EU PvP community discussions". This thread shall never die!
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want Axe of Belharza to become the new place to be. I am annoyed they once again missed the point that a keeps campaign would be a good 30day campaign but other than that the ruleset looks awesome.

We just need active guilds there to make this something enjoyable.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh any campaign where the entire map is captured by a sleepless faction is always going to drive other factions away. It's hard to regulate I tried to gather 3 guilds from each faction to fight on one campaign to have a real test of alliance effectiveness but people didn't seem too interested before the patch (because of everything changing with the patch). Necrotic and war said they might join from ep side and legio and da from dc side. If you want to talk about it there's a start.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goodbye Thornblade. It was great fun until the last update.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Izanagi. I will have to make a decision by the end of the night for Wabbajack.

It will be Axe of Belharza or Trueflame as the current top runners. I am not a fan of night capping and while I am sure many won't believe it we actually stopped doing so on Thornblade 7day to encourage more rival factions. However the PvE storm which infested the campaign we had no control over. :confused:

I will let people know where we end up, after the last weeks I want to have some good fights again and fun names.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Thanks Izanagi. I will have to make a decision by the end of the night for Wabbajack.

It will be Axe of Belharza or Trueflame as the current top runners. I am not a fan of night capping and while I am sure many won't believe it we actually stopped doing so on Thornblade 7day to encourage more rival factions. However the PvE storm which infested the campaign we had no control over. :confused:

I will let people know where we end up, after the last weeks I want to have some good fights again and fun names.

Good thing with 7 day campaigns is you can change after a week
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it seems our friends over in the States are already working on making a good GvG area for themselves.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/218811/a-call-to-axe-of-belharza-pc-na

Can can has the same please? :flushed:
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Thorn
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP TB!

Its our duty to carry on the legacy of this thread, it cannot die!
    :]
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is from Oct 2014, Nearly a year.. Holy crap!

40% complaining about zergs
    40% complaining about night cap
    10% ep crying exploit
    10% bant
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Maldamus
    Maldamus
    ✭✭✭
    100% eXile B***S**t. Top thread indeed. As always.
    Edited by Maldamus on September 21, 2015 11:34PM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maldamus wrote: »
    100% eXile B***S**t. Top thread indeed. As always.

U mad brah?
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Maldamus
    Maldamus
    ✭✭✭
    More amused to be honest, to quote the npc's "Go ahead! Impress me, say something intelligent."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wabbajack will test Axe for the first week, if it doesn't give any PvP or becomes one sided for EP we'll probably move to Trueflame.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame they can't make a campaign with the same scoring as TB 30 days. Why have 4 campaigns, all with the same scoring? Doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, goodbye Thornblade, welcome The Axe of Belharza!
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Wabbajack will test Axe for the first week, if it doesn't give any PvP or becomes one sided for EP we'll probably move to Trueflame.

I'll talk to my guildmates to see if they want to join, to bring some small scale to the battle from DC side. Would be nice to have small groups on the other side as well, and not just big guild raids
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now most WJ groups are from 12-24 depending on the time of day. I think you would get more small gang before peak times.

We're only really hitting the 40's on our guild raid/meeting nights when everyone comes online for that once a week gathering.

We've also recruited a lot more small gang and solo PvP players over the last months who tend to make little groups. I've also tried what I can to get the EP to lay off night capping in hopes it makes for a better campaign for everyone.

No promises on any of that though I'm afraid. :confused: