The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Etaniel wrote: »
    I would dare say Thornblade is a buff campaign for EP as well.

We started with some fights for keeps but other then a train on each side for AD/DC which might try to take the map once a week we're looking at a full red map every day.

Due to this the EP PvE players have flooded to the campaign to farm IC. You can often see two full PvE PUG groups run to the middle event every 30mins, clear the event and run off again.

We (Wabbajack) even tried leaving some keeps for AD/DC to port fast to the sewers hoping it would draw more players in, however the randoms are actually doing PvD better than we do now... :confused:

Couple of days ago 3 of us went to chillrend and we found 10-15 dc at ads last keep on the map (BM) trying to ram it down ad and EP both low pop at the time with dc locked XD
    Just funny how bad some player coming into cyro these days are was a fun fight though felt a bit bad for them XD

I will never understand how people can be that lame. Never understood what point there is in playing on a campaign where your faction is locked and the others are low. Makes zero sense to me

Probably sticking to their gw2 karmatrain habits :smiley:

Previously PvE buffs, now... IC PvE buffs/safety.

Also does anyone else feel this thread should just be renamed "PC EU PVP Community Discussions" now? :tongue:

It's been that for a long time XD
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We started with some fights for keeps but other then a train on each side for AD/DC which might try to take the map once a week we're looking at a full red map every day.

Due to this the EP PvE players have flooded to the campaign to farm IC. You can often see two full PvE PUG groups run to the middle event every 30mins, clear the event and run off again.

We (Wabbajack) even tried leaving some keeps for AD/DC to port fast to the sewers hoping it would draw more players in, however the randoms are actually doing PvD better than we do now... :confused:

Couple of days ago 3 of us went to chillrend and we found 10-15 dc at ads last keep on the map (BM) trying to ram it down ad and EP both low pop at the time with dc locked XD
    Just funny how bad some player coming into cyro these days are was a fun fight though felt a bit bad for them XD

I will never understand how people can be that lame. Never understood what point there is in playing on a campaign where your faction is locked and the others are low. Makes zero sense to me

Also does anyone else feel this thread should just be renamed "PC EU PVP Community Discussions" now? :tongue:

Should be called "Thread for people who pretend they want pvp but run in zerk only"
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Should be called "Thread for people who pretend they want pvp but run in zerk only"

Sure, and I am glad that you're finally willing to accept that you zerg. I know it was a hard realisation to make and I hope you're able to smile again now it's finally out there.

I mean you are admitting you zerg right? You do post here a lot...
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure, and I am glad that you're finally willing to accept that you zerg. I know it was a hard realisation to make and I hope you're able to smile again now it's finally out there.

I mean you are admitting you zerg right? You do post here a lot...

No need to be pedantic.
    In regards to the population caps.

I was able to instantly get 40 people into a two bar campaign without locking it.

I wish I had the numbers organised to really test how many people move a bar on a campaign and find the caps, or that ZOS would just come out and tell us.

Please speak no more about PvP.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damnit... because I recruited too many people and wanted to play with them I am no longer allowed to talk about PvP.

If only I had known you can't have a large successful guild and still be allowed to talk about PvP, If only someone had explained these rules to me at the start of the game... :'(
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damnit... because I recruited too many people and wanted to play with them I am no longer allowed to talk about PvP.

If only I had known you can't have a large successful guild and still be allowed to talk about PvP, If only someone had explained these rules to me at the start of the game... :'(

Your crying about no PvP when your running around in 40 man groups.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. I am glad you're managing to keep up.

Shockingly my guild which used to be able to run two full raids and battle all day/night long vs other large groups is upset that the content they enjoyed isn't there any more.

I'm pretty sure we covered on the other page that you have your view on what's enjoyable PvP and I have mine.
    You can complain all you want, smack all you want and try to shame me all you want... I'm still going to play the game the way I like and have fun.

See you on the battlefield. ;)
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shockingly my guild which used to be able to run two full raids and battle all day/night long vs other large groups is upset that the content they enjoyed isn't there any more.

I'm pretty sure we covered on the other page that you have your view on what's enjoyable PvP and I have mine.
    You can complain all you want, smack all you want and try to shame me all you want... I'm still going to play the game the way I like and have fun.

At least you don't pretend to be a cock that ruins the game for everyone else - you freely admit it. I respect that.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    funny-cat-fight-28-cool-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Please don't mistake this for an actual opinion. I'm not sure I'm allowed one anyway under current rules of engagement.

/pokerface
    Edited by VagabondAngel on September 16, 2015 7:21PM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your failing to see my point, i dont care what you enjoy or what you do. Dont cry that theres no PvP when your running in 40 man groups, i got some news for you. No one wants to fight against a 40 man group even if they can kill you. Enjoy.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on September 16, 2015 7:43PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Garion wrote: »

At least you don't pretend to be a cock that ruins the game for everyone else - you freely admit it. I respect that.
    Much better to pretend like you're not a *** while half your guild exploits the *** out of the game.

Amirite?
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like this thread is literally turning into this:

Steins-Gate.jpg

Or maybe we are just repeating the same hours over and over, heading back in time for eternity just to fight it out over and over :tongue:

*Stares at Tarvy and Abraxus*
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Deaaannnnnnn he started it...

To be honest I should stop nibbling at the bait, but this forum PvP is the only kind I can do right now, also we tend to focus on small gang and solo here which will make everyone happy. :tongue:

Was nice to see @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on Thornblade last night but saddened to hear he's not staying.
    I don't really want to abandoned TB as I like the ruleset there, but without anyone to fight it's kind of pointless.

They need to hurry up and close some of the extra campaigns and get the populations balancing out again.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to hurry up and close some of the extra campaigns and get the populations balancing out again.

Seems this has been a constant problem since beta, getting the balance right I mean.

And at least you have 40 friends who want to play with you Tarvy, nothing wrong with that... :dizzy:
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Seems this has been a constant problem since beta, getting the balance right I mean.

And at least you have 40 friends who want to play with you Tarvy, nothing wrong with that... :dizzy:
    I deny any friendship with Turelius.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But Deaaannnnnnn he started it...

To be honest I should stop nibbling at the bait, but this forum PvP is the only kind I can do right now, also we tend to focus on small gang and solo here which will make everyone happy. :tongue:

Was nice to see @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on Thornblade last night but saddened to hear he's not staying.
    I don't really want to abandoned TB as I like the ruleset there, but without anyone to fight it's kind of pointless.

Give me a shout when you are playing on the map and I'll come fight you any time I can. More than happy to play some actual pvp I'd love to fight 40 players on a map personally. Just didn't want to do* any more PvD seeing as no one turned up to arrius didn't feel like ep lol
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 17, 2015 11:19AM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me a shout when you are playing on the map and I'll come fight you any time I can. More than happy to play some actual pvp I'd love to fight 40 players on a map personally. Just didn't want to so any more PvD seeing as no one turned up to arrius didn't feel like ep lol

We saw you sieging Arrius last night and taking the scroll but didn't want to stop you as we wanted to give you a chance to get some keeps and scrolls for us to fight over!

We have a WJ guild raid planned for Saturday night though not sure which campaign we will be on so we'll keep you informed...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Give me a shout when you are playing on the map and I'll come fight you any time I can. More than happy to play some actual pvp I'd love to fight 40 players on a map personally. Just didn't want to so any more PvD seeing as no one turned up to arrius didn't feel like ep lol

We saw you sieging Arrius last night and taking the scroll but didn't want to stop you as we wanted to give you a chance to get some keeps and scrolls for us to fight over!

We have a WJ guild raid planned for Saturday night though not sure which campaign we will be on so we'll keep you informed...

Next time come and fight <3 don't want to play on seemingly empty maps
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Next time come and fight <3 don't want to play on seemingly empty maps

We were all over the place, I was doing delves in TB while it's all red! But next time, yes... next time...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Much better to pretend like you're not a *** while half your guild exploits the *** out of the game.

Amirite?

I think you are vastly overestimating the impact a few extra mundus stones have on people's enjoyment of the game compared to running around in a 40 person zerg. The fact that you mindlessly defend that based on your own personal dislike of other players is quite frankly hilarious and just about sums up how irrelevant your opinions are.

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That post is a knockout punch for sure.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kris neither requires nor probably wants anyone to fight his corner, which is far too moist for my liking anyway.... but believe me when I say he is certainly no fan of zergs, whoever they belong to.

That said, I think you underestimate the impact of playing against known cheaters has on people's enjoyment of the game.

I, of course, have no opinion one way or the other since I haven't clocked up enough playing hours to deserve one.
    Edited by VagabondAngel on September 18, 2015 7:06PM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kris neither requires nor probably wants anyone to fight his corner, which is far too moist for my liking anyway.... but believe me when I say he is certainly no fan of zergs, whoever they belong to.

That said, I think you underestimate the impact of playing against known cheaters has on people's enjoyment of the game.

I, of course, have no opinion one way or the other since I haven't clocked up enough playing hours to deserve one.

Then do be quiet.

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because getting rolled over by 40 man is more enjoyable thsn losing to someone with a frw extra % regen. I feel so sad for you guys.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then do be quiet.
    Not quite passing for humour, sarcasm notwithstanding.

I don't run in 40 man groups either. In fact I haven't run in a group of more than 4 since the IC landed, despite still being in Wabbajack. I'm not defending 40 man groups, nor would I try to but you should also stop defending your own methods of bypassing fair or enjoyable play.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then do be quiet.
    Not quite passing for humour, sarcasm notwithstanding.

I don't run in 40 man groups either. In fact I haven't run in a group of more than 4 since the IC landed, despite still being in Wabbajack. I'm not defending 40 man groups, nor would I try to but you should also stop defending your own methods of bypassing fair or enjoyable play.

I wasn't defending the use of exploits (I personally never used the dual mundus, and only three or our in BS ever did contrary to what Kris might say). I was merely pointing out that if Kris thinks the meagre benefits of an additional mundus stone on a limited pool of players ruins the game experience on the same level as running around in a 40 man group, then his opinions are clearly completely invalid.

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The difference is that running a 40 man group is legal gameplay whereas exploiting bugs is not.

Next!
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder what excuse you zerglings bring up next for getting wiped by a group of less than half your size now that double mundus is fixed.

I agree that using double mundus was "wrong" still i used. If you think that it was making the game less enjoyable for our enemies you imoly double mundus had a big effect which it didnt. Sad because you fight "known exploiters with 1.5k extra magicka? Be happy we dont fight you with your numbers instead.

I dont want to justify the usage of exploits etc but blaming your death on exploits is just deluded.

PS: This isnt directed at anyone directly, "you" = every zergling complaining aboit omg exploits.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    I wonder what excuse you zerglings bring up next for getting wiped by a group of less than half your size now that double mundus is fixed.

I agree that using double mundus was "wrong" still i used. If you think that it was making the game less enjoyable for our enemies you imoly double mundus had a big effect which it didnt. Sad because you fight "known exploiters with 1.5k extra magicka? Be happy we dont fight you with your numbers instead.

I dont want to justify the usage of exploits etc but blaming your death on exploits is just deluded.

PS: This isnt directed at anyone directly, "you" = every zergling complaining aboit omg exploits.
    Complaining about exploits does not inherently mean you blame your death on exploits. It just means you complain about having to play against exploiters.

The fact that people like you go through the trouble of exploiting such bugs as dual mundus for what you say is such an insignificant advantage says more about your sorry state of mind than anything else.

Next!
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    The difference is that running a 40 man group is legal gameplay whereas exploiting bugs is not.

Next!

Its also legal for a 60 year old to bang a 16 year old, doesnt mean it ok. Its illegal to smoke pot. You can weigh up which is worse.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile