The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

That's it for Templars?

• SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suru it takes alot of nerve to qoute a Hypocrite

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/202439/exploit-report-player-spamming-solar-disturbance-in-ic-client-crashing-to-boot/p1

never fixed his name and shame never adhered to the standards the rest have to follow and Zo$ allowed this.

His actions were that one oh shiz that wiped out 3.2K attaboys.

Nothing he can say will ever have merit with me ever again
    Edited by SeptimusDova on August 27, 2015 9:39PM
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 Just make jabs set off ballance. Thats no dirct cc but gives extra damage like it already does and if yoj want to stun make a heavy attack.
    2 I personally dont have a problem using dark flare in pvp too and dont think it needs an insta proc
    But where they need change is sun shield (shield value and time way to low) , radiant sweep (5m radius for an ult ist a joke) javelin the damage is still too low for its costs, backlash make it crit over the cap, eclipse who uses this skill for the timebomb? Make it hit multible targets again, radiant destruction. I personally think this skill could be a little more exciting than just a channel, rite of passage this ult is just useless, healing ritual is way to slow and the heal to strong make it heal less and lower the cast time while maybe increasing the radius, now to the passives: spear wall make it more useful due to the blocknerf, balanced warrior needs spelldmg buff too and add passive ressource management to the restoring light tree. Repentance has good management but you need to slot the skill and have corpses also channeled focus is good too but thats way too much to do for ressource management if you look at other classes ressource management.
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have an Idea for making nova good for pvp. Make it do the same damage over the whole duration but a good burst as first hit and the damage will be lower with every folowing tick. Just like you actually threw a fragment of the sun onto the ground. At first it is hot and burns everything and then cools down. Also reduce its costs slightly.

Tell me what you think about this idea
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suru wrote: »
    1. Before 1.6 it was a disorient which you could spam over and over again and perma CC when they were out of stamina, which they fixed by making it a hard CC. The way they have fixed skills that disorient and allow you to perma CC but without a perma being a hard CC(streak) that gave immunity was by labeling it a stun, taking away the disorient and allowing CC immunity. This is just how the pattern is been. Whats just awkward with jabs is when they get CC immunity from each jab and if they CC break during a flurry of jabs. They could just take away the the CC and take away synergy it has with the dual wield passives for stamina builds (not sure if there are others) if CC immunity is a gamebreaking issue.
    (i dont even know if it was a disorient anymore, it was so long ago haha)

4. Seems like unfortunate luck or a gameplay issue if you are spamming it on DK's and their reflect, if you plan on doing so use Eclipse which instantly reflects it back and anytime to react. Eclipse also refects proxydet, frag shield, dawnbreaker and soul strike (pretty OP)

5. Have you ever tried the stamina morph or only ever tried the magika morph?

Do you mean blazing spears? or shield

1. And taking away the CC is what many have been suggesting. For me its just problematic having to dish out immunity with my only proper magic damage skill... Not having the choice to use a better cc.
    4. It is partly a L2P issue. But using Dark Flare and Eclipse requires good timing, luck, no cc immunity on the target... It is an elaborate and situational tactic, requires certain skill, makes you vulnerable to interrupts and takes up 2 slots. 3 if you want extra protection from the 1h and shield reflect. Rolldodging,using line of sight to avoid the hit or casint a reflect is a rather easy counter to sth that takes a lot of skill to pull off.
    5. No. What is the cap on an average stamina build? For me as a sp centered magicka dps it is around 17k.

I mean the shield, but you could also compare spears as a cc with others. The abiliteis i mentioned do have their uses, but i feel they are just a little too underpowered and situational compared to what other classes have. IMO its not like templars have better survivability than dks or movement than sorcs or nbs to warrant eclipse, our ccs and shield being so bad.
    I think little changes like making sppear shards hit faster (e.g. by skipping the aiming step, making it ground targeted) or making eclipse castable on cc immune targets (of course only on one at a time and perhaps with increased cost on casts within 4 sec.) would make huge differences. There have been mainly little suggestions like this in these templar QQ threads,with the goal of making abilities fun to use again.

I dont think this warrants shame or templars needing to be put in place, be it by community embassadors or moderators.

@Springt-Über-Zwerge:
    Im not particularly excited about you suggestion for Nova, but I like much in the post before that. :smiley:
    Especially a slightly larger radius for Sweep would be great, same as a faster but weaker Healing ritual.
    Edited by Kaliki on August 27, 2015 10:26PM
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a stamina morph of Explosive/Toppling charge? Also add Major Fracture to Explosive/Toppling charge or Binding Javelin?

Take the mana regen off Rune Focus and add it to a restoring light passive?

Extend the range of Puncturing Sweep.

Remove the knockback from Biting Jabs and make it a bleed or snare instead.

Add spell damage to balanced warrior?

Fix the dawns wrath passive enduring rays, just add 3% or 6% dmg to the longer channels.

If dark flare has to be so slow can it be non-reflectable? or at least not interruptible, it will still get sent right back to our faces anyway.

Please stop nerfing Radiant Destruction or just take it away. It's laughable that it get's nerfed every major patch.

Please re-evaluate Blazing and Radiant Shield and make it not useless, I was so excited to get this thing till I used it.

If we can't have passive stamina regen...can you make it so we can pick up our own spear for stam?

Just some thoughts...thanks for reading.
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaliki wrote: »
    1. Before 1.6 it was a disorient which you could spam over and over again and perma CC when they were out of stamina, which they fixed by making it a hard CC. The way they have fixed skills that disorient and allow you to perma CC but without a perma being a hard CC(streak) that gave immunity was by labeling it a stun, taking away the disorient and allowing CC immunity. This is just how the pattern is been. Whats just awkward with jabs is when they get CC immunity from each jab and if they CC break during a flurry of jabs. They could just take away the the CC and take away synergy it has with the dual wield passives for stamina builds (not sure if there are others) if CC immunity is a gamebreaking issue.
    (i dont even know if it was a disorient anymore, it was so long ago haha)

4. Seems like unfortunate luck or a gameplay issue if you are spamming it on DK's and their reflect, if you plan on doing so use Eclipse which instantly reflects it back and anytime to react. Eclipse also refects proxydet, frag shield, dawnbreaker and soul strike (pretty OP)

5. Have you ever tried the stamina morph or only ever tried the magika morph?

Do you mean blazing spears? or shield

1. And taking away the CC is what many have been suggesting. For me its just problematic having to dish out immunity with my only proper magic damage skill... Not having the choice to use a better cc.
    4. It is partly a L2P issue. But using Dark Flare and Eclipse requires good timing, luck, no cc immunity on the target... It is an elaborate and situational tactic, requires certain skill, makes you vulnerable to interrupts and takes up 2 slots. 3 if you want extra protection from the 1h and shield reflect. Rolldodging,using line of sight to avoid the hit or casint a reflect is a rather easy counter to sth that takes a lot of skill to pull off.
    5. No. What is the cap on an average stamina build? For me as a sp centered magicka dps it is around 17k.

I mean the shield, but you could also compare spears as a cc with others. The abiliteis i mentioned do have their uses, but i feel they are just a little too underpowered and situational compared to what other classes have. IMO its not like templars have better survivability than dks or movement than sorcs or nbs to warrant eclipse, our ccs and shield being so bad.
    I think little changes like making sppear shards hit faster (e.g. by skipping the aiming step, making it ground targeted) or making eclipse castable on cc immune targets (of course only on one at a time and perhaps with increased cost on casts within 4 sec.) would make huge differences. There have been mainly little suggestions like this in these templar QQ threads,with the goal of making abilities fun to use again.

I dont think this warrants shame or templars needing to be put in place, be it by community embassadors or moderators.

@Springt-Über-Zwerge:
    Im not particularly excited about you suggestion for Nova, but I like much in the post before that. :smiley:
    Especially a slightly larger radius for Sweep would be great, same as a faster but weaker Healing ritual.

Hmmm its quite the topic to talk about the temprawr class, which one of my favorites but I feel like the profound utilities of their kit is what limits them, but comparing them to any other class shouldnt be done to, they each have a playstyle unique to their own as do templars, some of the best templars I know like Cypriots, Akarius, Fairly, Nymeria all have a similar playstyle but different in their own ways. Blaba has his own and his post about magika templar suggestions is very insightful but despite suggestion he and others do work in pvp. I know the pains with having 4 templars lol x.x All we can hope to do is submit feedback and see what ZoS decides to do!
    Edited by Suru on April 30, 2016 9:19AM

Suru
  • leroit
    leroit
    Yea. they dont care.
  • wizardpsx
    wizardpsx
    all ZOS had to do to give the templar community some reprieve was

-Balance warrior (passive) - gives spell dmg along with weapon dmg (sorcs got this in reversed in this patch)
    -Enduring Rays (passive) - change to give some kind of regen passive (5%/5% magic/stamina?)

Thats all i think had to be done to really make the templar community feel like your listening. 1 broken passive no one gets, and 1 passive that doesn't really help magicka builds.

its not a game breaking change either. lets see the passive regens for every class

Sorc - 20% stam / 10% mag
    NB - 15%stam / 10% mag (not sure, i think these are the values)
    DK - no regen per say, but a passive that returns resources on Ultimate use = regen in my book, and another passive that gives stamina when using a skill from that line
    Temp - Nothing. we have skills we need to slot to get regen (channeled focus and repentence)

hell if you think templars are fine, why not take my suggestion and give us 2% regen to stam/hp/mag? how game breaking would it be to change enduring rays to those values?

• Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    @suru what exactly dont you like about the nova part?
    I thought it to be useful as some kind of an aoe insta damage since atm everyone just walks out of novas
    PC,EU, EP
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    @suru what exactly dont you like about the nova part?
    I thought it to be useful as some kind of an aoe insta damage since atm everyone just walks out of novas

It was @Kaliki @Springt-Über-Zwerge

Suru
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What we still need:

1. No free CC immunity from Puncturing Strikes
    2. No global cooldown on Focused Charge
    3. Slightly increased damage on Spear Shards in order to increase aoe dps
    4. Chance to instant cast Dark Flare
    5. Slightly increased damage ceiling on Backlash

1. It isn't "free" cc immunity. It is an extremely high damage skill, acts as a channel, and performs several hits very quickly which will drain enemy stamina very fast (4 hits per cast of about 1 second, each costing the same amount of stamina to mitigate as any other single hit attack with how block cost mechanics work). It also will proc any "on-hit" effects with one chance or effect per hit caused. If you take a look around the skill lines you can see some nice synergies with this bit ;). The knockback will also interrupt anyone trying to cast and prevents them from moving for a moment as they're in the air. Between the high dps, inherent synergy with on-hit effects, and moderate but still substantial CC in small-scale play in PVP (and non-impacting in large group fighting at all), I don't agree this change is needed at all, and would be a rather large net loss in the power of the skill to have it removed. :)

2. I was unable to encounter the "global cooldown" in any gameplay impacting form on the live servers to date, until recently. When purposefully trying to do so and mentioning in a guild chat I couldn't find it and asking if anyone knew if it was a real thing, I described how I was testing with Toppling and Explosive Charge. I have always activated the skill, and then as I landed in the animation and right as the actual damage effect was applied, would be hitting block followed by a basic weapon attack to then use another skill immediately afterwards. This optimized and properly timed method of play never runs into the cooldown issue. However, someone pointed out that (to me, counter-intuitively), most people are probably not and so I never had either and was fairly surprised at the insistence that the problem even existed in recent Templar threads. Upon then trying it that way, I found you could not activate another skill right off the bat like I had been, when not timing it properly. :p

3. The blazing Shards are rather high DPS and have a lot unique add-ins being one of the few high direct-damage ground targeted AOE's in the game, providing a targetable single-target crowd control on impact (disorient, which has no CC immunity, or a stun on the DoT version), and being able to substitute for a weapon-based AOE with how well they scale. Add in the Aedric Spear passive which has a 25% chance per tick of the DoT along with one on the initial impact, and the synergy for restoring a large chunk of magicka and stamina (on the disorient morph without DoT) or stamina (on the stun morph with ground DoT afterwards), and it's a very powerful skill with strong uses in both PvE and PvP.

4. Dark Flare eschews the instant proc chance for a higher damage scaling factor with character stats (at the same magicka and spellpower, you actually end up with a much higher resulting tooltip) and AOE heal debuff around the target on hit (fun trivia: this is a second, minimal-damage coefficient aoe hit that applies this... and so you can get double benefit from on-hit effects like Quick Siphon thanks to that ;)). It not only is one of the most powerful nukes in the game, but has the multi-hit factor, aoe heal debuff, and procs a 5% spellpower buff for anyone else near you, as well as yourself.

By contrast, Sorcerers have no benefit other than the instant proc chance, on the Crystal Fragments morph and instead of a multi-hit ability that does a very useful heal debuff, it does a stun (which isn't always ideal such as when someone is already under CC immunity from break-free for 8 seconds... longer than the proc allows you to instantly cast within (you have 6 seconds to use it)). It's a tradeoff as well since it scales worse with character stats by a low amount. Passive-wise, it provides a less-useful 3% spell critical chance for yourself and anyone near you, and a just-shy-of-being-good 8% maximum health heal (at 12% or so, it would be a factor to consider strong).

I see each skill as having pros and cons, while overall having similar power totals. That is what balance means :), in my opinion.

5. I don't have any real input on Backlash and Power of the Light, but they are instant casts with secondary effects, and unless solo, nearly always (if not always) will reach their damage caps when used, which are very high tooltip values at a low resource cost, along with proccing the Dawn's Wrath passives. I don't think there's any need to raise it, but I also don't think there's any substantial case either way as to not raising it a mild amount as you suggested :).

/two-cents

Thank you for putting these QQ templars in place Attorney.

Ill just add in my input

1. Jabs should give CC immunity after the channel if the enemy isnt holding block, but if he is, you are draining his stamina for free like attorney said.

2. The global cooldown is really stupid but goes by skill mechanics where you cannot activate a skill afterwards to prevent spam. They should make this skill a special case and also give it a stamina morph (PLEASE)

3.Blazing Spears will always be the better morph for AoE because of the 25% chance to proc burning light. If you are a magika build that is a 25% to proc a free 3~5k burning light every .5(?) seconds because of the DoT, PLUS it gives stamina back to your party. It already does amazing DPS, the BEST? no, but overall it is amazing with utility aswell.

4. No to an instant proc. It is like the magika wrecking blow that does more damage easily and heal debuffs IN AN AOE. I've been able to hit crazy numbers and DPS just using and going through the cast of Dark Flare over and over again.

5. Fine as is, It can crit, gg.

Templars can hit amazing numbers and when I first rolled one, I was so overwhelmed by what to put on my bar in pvp just for the utility. In pve the bar setup is much easier and can still contend with classes.

#whatattorneysaid

@Attorneyatlawl
    Reading your Templar posts are always entertaing. You can, with a straight face, say that power of Dark Flare is remotely similar to Crystal fragments. It is impossible to land a dark flare on any half way decent pvper. The instant cast proc and quick projectile speed is worth infinitely more than any of the effects on dark flare even if they increased the damage by 50%.

Calling blazing spear blazing shards makes me wonder if you even play a Templar regularly. Another long flight time skill that no decent player should be hit single target with. It is certainly more useful than dark flare only because of the unblockable stun and passable aoe damage, but it is still weaker than many other aoes/ccs in the game due to the flight time, single target cc, and random targeting of the the cc.

Dark Flare has only a very slightly higher travel time per amount of distance covered. The travel speed affects how long it takes to land based on that. From closer ranges including in group fights, it will land on an enemy healer nearly as quickly as a Crystal Fragments cast. It is far from "impossible to land"... like most other facets of the game, it takes timing, the proper circumstance, and skill. As I said, additionally, the power of Dark Flare scales higher than Crystal Fragments with character stats by a moderate-to-low margin.

]I call skills what they are, as is convenient and makes which skill is being talked about clear. Some people called Radiant Oppression "Jesus Beam" regularly in chat, or TS. I call it "blazing shards" because it is the ground DoT variant. I call Luminous... just luminous ;). Quibbling over how someone refers to a skill's name is beyond nitpicking. :)

As to if I play a Templar regularly... if you as a long time Templar player are asking that, when you just stated you think the Shards' crowd control is "a random targeting of the cc", then that's a non-sequitur, whichever is the case or not. Half-experienced as you say you are... you still never realized that the crowd control effect goes to your currently focused target based on the crosshair (including tab target focusing to disambiguate when multiple enemies are inside of the same spot on the screen)? Shards is one of the highest damage AOE's, is ranged with ground targeting unlike the majority of all others, provides a strong CC effect and synergy. The higher flight time allows you to backload another skill to land at the same time: it isn't a downside, but simply a difference.

Before questioning whether someone is "qualified" in your opinion, as though they need anyone's permission to make their feedback as well as anyone else does, at least be forthcoming as to your own "qualifications" (quote-unquote). :)

It is completely unbelievable that you think Dark Flare similar in power to Crystal fragments and consider the dark flare flight time "slight" even though this "slight" flight time happens after you already went through the cast time. If you are fighting a dk or a shield user, you are going to dark flare yourself due to the long cast time plus the flight time making reacting to the skill easier. I can't decide if you just like to go against the popular opinion in order to prove people wrong or if you really believe that those two skills have similar power.

I did not question your qualification or permission to give your opinion. I did say that calling the skill blazing shards made me question whether you play a Templar regularly.

In a pvp scenario, darkflare will do more damge than frags on paper, since it powerful the second you cast (already has a higher tooltip) it and by the time the time its in the air you are almost done casting it (an empowered version). I will agree with the sentiment that it should have a faster projectile speed like frags, but frags is only ever powerful after you maybe empower it on an instant cast, otherwise hardcasting it is a joke and can roll dodge easily aswell. Frags just has CC and a better 1v1 ability over Flare, but PvP isnt always a 1v1 game.

Suru:

1. We know jabs is a stamina drain Vs. blockers and agree that it should not be possible to perma stun an opponent. The problem most templars have is the knockback, and absolutely horrible mechanic that ZoS insists on expanding rather than eliminating. There is no more powerful state in PvP than CC immunity and too often a 0.5. second knockback is a negative trade for the templar. We don't discount this ability is very good, but if that stupid knock-back was added to crystal frags or wrecking blow, then other players might actually understand our frustrations.

2. The global cooldown is really stupid and nothing. When NBs are prohibited from spamming surprise attack and DKs prohibited from spamming whip after a shield charge then I'll be more sympathetic to arguments citing consistent game mechanics.

3. Blazing is not the obvious choice because disorient goes through block and players naturally do not want to stand in AoE. I use blazing, but it is by no means a given. Blaba recommends luminous.

4. Dark Flare gives you crazy numbers vs. nonreactive PvE mobs. Crystal frags is a no brainer in a PvP scenario because not just the CC, but it can be cast without getting yourself interrupted and then killed. I don't want an insta-cast version either as that's just ripping off a sorcerer mechanic, but it is very difficult to bring to fruition the potential this spell has in a PvP environment that actually matters (i.e. Vs. even odds when enemies are attacking me).

5. Backlash can crit, but cannot exceed the damage cap. I've been killed once in my entire time PvPing in this game to this skill. Which is two times less than dark flare.

All this being said, I do fine on my templar competing in PvP and think that some of my fellow Templar complaints are somewhat overstated. This is probably the best PvE class in the game (though I'm not sure how the tanking meta will evolve in 2.1). BUT, and here is the big BUT, templar players succeed because they are aware of the clumsy/awkward mechanics, thus making it a virtual prerequisite to have extensive experience to play the class well. IMHO, that is not good, let alone user-friendly, game design.

The day I see Templars dominating PvP using abilities like Backlash, Dark Flare, Healing Ritual, Javelin and all the skills that seem impressive on a spreadsheet touted by people who do not have much experience PvPing a Templar is the day I will believe these abilities are legitimately competitive.

I think the essence of templar complaints is not that the class is underpowered or "gimped," even if those are the words some posters use. It is that ZoS has been, to put is politely, apathetic to what are legitimate complaints directed at the class.

Is there *any* excuse other than utter incompetence that toppling charge has a longer global cooldown than the other charges in the game? Is there any skill more poorly designed in the game than Radiant Aura, whose main function is rendered moot by a simple potion? How many people in the ESO community complained about OP eclipse spamming Templars? I have never heard a single word uttered in frustration in all the Teamspeaks I have sat in or all those zone chats that I have read. And yet ZoS nerfed what was already a pretty narrow skill. Without telling us! That is what frustrates templars and nothing on Attorneyatlawl's spreadsheets will change that.

Oh, and "Sergeant" Fineweather may have a templar fetish atm, but he's still a sorcerer :smiley:
    Edited by Joy_Division on August 28, 2015 4:54PM
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +over 9000 Joy!!!!

"The day I see Templars dominating PvP using abilities like Backlash, Dark Flare, Healing Ritual, Javelin and all the skills that seem impressive on a spreadsheet touted by people who do not have much experience PvPing a Templar is the day I will believe these abilities are legitimately competitive. "

On the money Joy

How many people in the ESO community complained about OP eclipse spamming Templars? I have never heard a single word uttered in frustration in all the Teamspeaks I have sat in or all those zone chats that I have read. And yet ZoS nerfed what was already a pretty narrow skill. Without telling us!

Bam this right here. Used to use it against zergs.

• AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The day I see Templars dominating PvP using abilities like Backlash, Dark Flare, Healing Ritual, Javelin and all the skills that seem impressive on a spreadsheet touted by people who do not have much experience PvPing a Templar is the day I will believe these abilities are legitimately competitive.

QFT, thank you for the thought out response.
  • wizardpsx
    wizardpsx

Great response. I also agree
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only now realized how ZOS buffed Honor the Dead:
    1. They buffed mana proc return form 50% to 75%
    2. They nerfed mana return from 18% to 15%
    Buff+nerf=nothing, ninja-nerfing Templars forever
    Thats how ZOS buffing templar skills.
    Edited by Cinbri on August 30, 2015 7:59AM
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Healing ritual should not be nerfed. Reduce cast, increase cost and you'll get another rushed ceremony. That's dumb as hell. Just reduce the cast time and that will be enough.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    Healing ritual should not be nerfed. Reduce cast, increase cost and you'll get another rushed ceremony. That's dumb as hell. Just reduce the cast time and that will be enough.

No, that's not dumb as hell.
    That would be called realistic.
    Also, a 28 m range heal for 1 ally and 2 more at half value vs. a 10m radius casted heal centered on the caster is still a little bit of a difference.
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3 targets. And healing ritual heals 6 targets. It's more effective to stack up healing springs and sometimes throw breath of life. If they'll nerf healing ritual, nobody will use it. Only way is to reduce cast time, but nothing else.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • jebuspowers
    jebuspowers
    ✭✭✭
    I think the templar should be nerfed. A lot. Pretty much all of their skills are just too op. Please ZOS, do something about this!!

Sometimes it is hard to get context while reading, but this is sarcasm.
  • pkb16_ESO2
    pkb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    Buff Blazing Shield and Change (buff) jabbs (no cc and more dam) and im fine.
    Its the same since 1.6 came out... Not a big thing and easy to change.
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

so basically its another nerf to a templar skill
    PC,EU, EP
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

so basically its another nerf to a templar skill
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/211796/honor-the-dead-buff
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, another nerf. Yay. This thread is also sinking now, like all of our threads. Makes me wanna reroll or just stop playing.
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    And... nothing in the patch notes...
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the 2.1.4 patch notes up?
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes they are up
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear there is another getting stuck after using charge that is different than the old one. Is that for real?

For everything that tempts me to play again, like IC or just a new build that I am addicted to doing all the time; I come here and see something that quickly discourages me and reminds me why I am no longer playing.
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These patch notes are garbage, Nothing changed...they also do not mention that they nerfed Honor the Dead from 18% mp returned to 15%.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    The buff to NBs and DKs is ridiculous. RIP templars
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guyz, lets be honest - we all knew that we will be ignored.