Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar Skills Bugged/made useless - IGNORED

• david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. Do you have the link to that? Who is/was our community ambassador?
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check previous page.
    Edited by Soris on August 4, 2015 5:39PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG. I just realized that Attorney at Lawl is our community ambassador. LOL.

Now, don't get me wrong: Attorney is an eloquent and knowledgeable player with a great deal of experience. But I do see a significant problem in that his views on the Templar do not seem to be shared by the majority of the Templar community.

Can you be a community ambassador if you don't agree with the community?
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG. I just realized that Attorney at Lawl is our community ambassador. LOL.

Now, don't get me wrong: Attorney is an eloquent and knowledgeable player with a great deal of experience. But I do see a significant problem in that his views on the Templar do not seem to be shared by the majority of the Templar community.

Can you be a community ambassador if you don't agree with the community?

Apparently, yes. So, wait, it is written somewhere that he represents Templar?
    Edited by timidobserver on August 15, 2015 7:41AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /lurk?

Anything new on this front? I've been doing other things.
    Read the last few patch notes didn't see anything, are they waiting for I. C.?
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos thinks templar is fine, don't expect any fixes or buffs any time soon.
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of lawl haven't seen him on in a week. I think he realized that his Delusions of templar operations are not reality.

PTS has been a dismal experience. Although one good thing came out of it Tanks are dependent on us. We can use that to leverage Zos to fix us. No fix no shards. No shards no tanks no tanks no dsa or trials.
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thing I noticed is any thing a certain Community ambassador touches turns to junk
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community Ambassador? One more set of people to ignore us.
  • Jar_Ek
    Jar_Ek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a note on puncturing strikes, given the block stamina regeneration nerf and successive dodge roll costs it can be spammed at will and targets cannot simply dodge roll away every time. Now this doesn't change your situation wrt cc immunity (which should only be for the main target) but does make the skill quite good in PVP relatively.
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jar_Ek wrote: »
    Just a note on puncturing strikes, given the block stamina regeneration nerf and successive dodge roll costs it can be spammed at will and targets cannot simply dodge roll away every time. Now this doesn't change your situation wrt cc immunity (which should only be for the main target) but does make the skill quite good in PVP relatively.

more importantly, it is now both safer and actually beneficial to stop blocking while using the skill. the same thing is true for blockstop when using damage shields (it will still be hard enough to make bshield work). but while the skill has been nerft, they fit the new non-block non-perma-dodge no-one-hit meta very well
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish they would sticky this post.
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFK they did it was stickied to the back of the line.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So did any of this stuff ever get fixed? I haven't been on my templar recently but the last time I was there seems to still be a GCD on charge.

Is that ever going to go away?
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of this will EVAH EVAH EVAH BE FIXED !!!!!!!

In fact it will only get worse !!!
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking DK is looking like a better Templar than a Templar.
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep it is starting to look that way
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one more post and we will be past 1100 post's on this thread
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm lets see what improvements done since March 2015.

Focused charge still bugs - check
    Eclipse is trash -check
    No aoe cc -check
    Trash shield -check
    Radiant aura doesn't stack with potions -check
    Trash ulties -check
    Lack of mobility -check
    Lack of stamina regen buff with a 100% uptime -check
    Still being ignored and catering by getting meaningless and stupid buffs to abilities that no one ever needed or asked instead of fixing the main problems. -check
    Still getting nerfs -check

Well. The level of their way of handling things is amazes me. I'm out of words.

Edited by Soris on February 12, 2016 5:46PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Unable to mount after healing someone that’s still in combat.
      • This is actually linked to guards and their behavior in combat; we’re going to re-evaluate and see what we can do to improve this issue.
    sorry but there is more tied to it than guards...
    logged into cyrodiil portet to one of our keeps heald myself an a guildmate after using tristat bufffood => unable to ride for nearly 4 minutes. wlaked my way to the next contestet keep per pedes... this cant be related to guards unless you make them freelance kilometers apart from their homekeeps in enemy territory...

spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull the guards are very perceptive. They sense a disturbance in the force. and the EC-WB_EC-WB sploit hasnt been fixed yet either.