Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP Update, June 2015

• eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Making walls weaker might not be a bad idea. This way if one zerg of 100+ is blobbing from keep to keep, 2 16 man groups could take 2 keeps away from their blob for every 1 keep they took forcing them to split if they were trying to crown.

Wouldn't make a difference. You can already do it today. Walls are made out of paper. Takes about 2-3 minutes to take an undefended keep, if you use max amount of siege.

I've done it a few times, when multiple emp farming raids decided to go crown someone. If you keep ninja-flipping back the keeps, you definitely ruin their momentum. The enemy blob wont split up, but they sometimes give up, so it works.

Yet it's very hard to motivate or get players to do this. Usually impossible. This because:

You get 0 AP from PvDoor.
    No one enjoys PvDoor.
    No one enjoys horse- and stuck in combat simulators.
    To lazy.
    The blob will in most cases flip the entire map anyway, once you go sleep.
    On campaigns with 100+ blobs, there's usually not enough organized resistance to do this.
  • Fya0713
    Fya0713
    ✭✭
    Just hoping that one campaign won't be completely slammed with players while the others are empty. I can definitely see this happening as it has happened in the past. But I do like that things are going to change. The fact that at this moment huge zerguilds can say, "well, we've zerg-rolled everybody on this server, let's go zerg-roll everybody on this other server now" makes PvP miserable for anybody who wants to actually fight in PvP. Alot of us essentially want 8-man groups to be the max group size in cyrodiil, which COULD potentially nudge PvP toward actual tactical warfare, as opposed to the current "ermahgerd stack on crown! proxy det steel tornado evil hunter spam nahw!" play-style that all of the "elite" PvP guilds use. On the other hand, this could really spread out the number of people in each campaign. The zerg-ballers can go into the campaign that is dictated by taking keeps, the people who enjoy strategy-type games would most likely play in the "resource campaign", and the people who want smaller scale (4v4/8v8) combat can enjoy the "scroll campaign". So overall I think this could either go terribly wrong, or amazingly smooth. Just have to make sure there's not ANY aspect of a certain campaign that makes AP gain easier than other campaigns. AP gain is the reason why real PvP'rs PvP. And if one campaign makes it significantly easier to get AP, literally every single player in the entire game who PvP's will be in that server. But essentially, thanks for paying attention to us PvP'rs for a change :smiley:
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick reminder Zenimax ... June is almost over. Or are you again not keeping your promises?
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    Just a quick reminder Zenimax ... June is almost over. Or are you again not keeping your promises?
    What promise? Their post just says that "here's an information update for June on what we think the remaining problems are right now, and what we might or might not try to do about them some time in the future". They didn't give a date for any future update, and no promises were made.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think most of what you said actually reflects the PC experience of veteran players on competitive campaigns. FCs were removed to reduce lag, guards aren't tough to vet players, nor are walls. People love to repair walls for easy AP, even though you spend it to earn it at a net loss, it advances your alliance rank.

Making walls weaker might not be a bad idea. This way if one zerg of 100+ is blobbing from keep to keep, 2 16 man groups could take 2 keeps away from their blob for every 1 keep they took forcing them to split if they were trying to crown.

So first of all, you contradicted yourself by saying that walls aren't tough for vets and then saying that it would be good if walls were weaker. If 16 players coordinating together to attack a keep, without any human resistance, can't take it in under 30 minutes, then it's too difficult. However, it shouldn't be possible for even 20 stone trebuchets to take down two fully repaired walls in 10. Therefore, the solution is to weaken NPCs and strengthen the walls.

Secondly, this isn't a game merely for vets. It should be accessible to causal players also. A casual player with no guild and no group should be able to jump into PvP for an hour and have some fun, not just spend all their time looking for a good battle and then trying to constantly run back to it after dying. They'd be lucky to get 3 respawns and 1 battle in an hour.

I don't think I contradicted myself. Walls are weak already and they could be weaker. Your time estimate is high, with 7 trebs on the inner at the wall and 13 ballista on the outer you can flip an undefended keep in about 5 minutes. I don't see a problem in making that 3 or 4 minutes by further weakening walls. The point is to get the giant stack to realize they aren't accomplishing more by being in a giant stack and create an incentive for more skirmishes.

When we hit the guards they die in seconds, usually before we can get a 2nd ult buff running (per stack of guards).
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • tharri29ub17_ESO
    tharri29ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Battle Leveling: The Battle Leveling system has been updated to include Veteran Ranks. Players that opt into Battle Leveling will be roughly equivalent in power to a VR14 player in moderate-quality gear.

this is trash so not only do my VR14 player not mean any thing, im gonna be competeing with vr1-13 characters because now they are effectively higher then me gear wise. like really its not enough watching lvl 10 players run around with 28k health and 18k mana and stam pool. but now the vr ranks as well. come on now son this is just ridiculous let these kids grind like i had to.

and i may not have worded that all correctly in rage but this is plain annoying bruh. [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 19, 2023 7:48PM
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So, suggestion #2 is make guards weaker and walls stronger.

Speaking of weak walls, many groups don't repair them because they are so weak. They know that a zerg could come through and quickly destroy them anyways, so there isn't much point in wasting the time and alliance points to repair it.

So, suggestion #3 is do #2 and repair kits need to repair more and be cheaper so that people have incentives to repair it. This way, players will spend time after taking a keep repairing it.

Zergs also happen because spawn control is extremely easy. It's easy to send one player with a siege weapon to the keep nearest your real target and have them make it under attack so that they can't spawn there. This is a huge problem as not only is it super easy to control your opponent while the rest of the army zergs, it exacerbates the problem of too much running.

I don't have a specific suggestion #4, but this needs to be fixed. Either the cool down from shots fired and under attack to no longer under attack and spawnable needs to be shorter, or there needs to be more siege weapons attacking than just 1, or it needs to be considered under attack when enough opposing players are in the area. This would balance defense vs. offense, and encourage medium sized groups to just attack. Particularly in conjunction with other suggestions.

A final way to reduce zerging is to have quests outside keeps that give alliance points. Perhaps questing in Cyrodiil gives points. Perhaps there are quests for collecting materials for the alliance, or killing creatures and making the place safe. Perhaps killing imperials helps. Who knows? Whatever the case, people need to be rewarded for doing things other than during.

Suggestion 1: forward camp were causing more lag because it allowed large numbers of players to get back to the fight instantly after dying. Forward camps are still around btw, some pvpers have saved them and they still can be use.

Suggestion 2: guards damage is fine but their health is too low. When I solo a resource with my sorc for example, I start with the healers and they die with 2x crystal frags and a cuse. Only the S&B guards are a little thougher but their damage feel like tickles.

If the walls get stronger the enemies have more time to respond, this will make it harder for smaller groups to take keeps. The big zerg just places scouts in every keep and travels when its being sieged.

Suggestion 3: repairing can be pretty cheap if your entire group helps, if only 2-3 guys repairs it costs a lot of AP and time to get the walls up.

Suggestion 4: a keep is under attack if either the outer or inner wall is below 50% health, if one guy is sieging this takes quite a while and you have enough time to react. You can hear when a keep is being sieged so players should respond and let their faction now.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Battle Leveling: The Battle Leveling system has been updated to include Veteran Ranks. Players that opt into Battle Leveling will be roughly equivalent in power to a VR14 player in moderate-quality gear.

this is trash so not only do my VR14 player not mean any thing, im gonna be competeing with vr1-13 characters because now they are effectively higher then me gear wise. like really its not enough watching lvl 10 players run around with 28k health and 18k mana and stam pool. but now the vr ranks as well. come on now son this is just ridiculous let these kids grind like i had to.

and i may not have worded that all correctly in rage but this is plain annoying bruh. [snip]

That 28k heal pool is easy do burst down if you have all skills and passives with purple or gold gear, the lvl10 only have a handful of skills and passives unlocked usually with green or blue gear. I have never felt threatened by anyone below vr5 tbh.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 19, 2023 7:49PM
    PC - EU (AD)
  • tharri29ub17_ESO
    tharri29ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven

That 28k heal pool is easy do burst down if you have all skills and passives with purple or gold gear, the lvl10 only have a handful of skills and passives unlocked usually with green or blue gear. I have never felt threatened by anyone below vr5 tbh.

its not about bursting down one person because one person is easy to kill vr1-10 im not really worried about that granted you rarely get a 1v1 fight. its when they get strength in numbers. like now i run into a group of vr1-5 and its a fight but 9/10 im going to come out the victor but now that effectively they are all my lvl now how is that fight gonna fair. i mean i know im prematurely complaining but i know they gonna [snip] it up and fights like these are gonna be stupid.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 19, 2023 7:51PM
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭

its not about bursting down one person because one person is easy to kill vr1-10 im not really worried about that granted you rarely get a 1v1 fight. its when they get strength in numbers. like now i run into a group of vr1-5 and its a fight but 9/10 im going to come out the victor but now that effectively they are all my lvl now how is that fight gonna fair. i mean i know im prematurely complaining but i know they gonna [snip] it up and fights like these are gonna be stupid.

9/10 times you win. [snip]

[edited for bashing & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 19, 2023 7:52PM
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Please consider adding the removal of proximity detonation to your plans. This ability in its current form is the zergs strongest weapon and not the much anticipated zerg-buster.

Add instead an instantly cast but purgeable variant or a stamina based inevitable morph.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    How about *** making it balanced. My alliance had half the map working half hour of the campaign starting we are loosing our scrolls. Put a system in place so no one alliance can have more than another in terms of numbers at any one time. [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 19, 2023 7:54PM
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Please consider adding the removal of proximity detonation to your plans. This ability in its current form is the zergs strongest weapon and not the much anticipated zerg-buster.

Add instead an instantly cast but purgeable variant or a stamina based inevitable morph.

If you fight in groups its usually impossible to cast this multiple times because most DKs spam Draw Essence to interrupt anyone who's casting Prox Detonation.

I think its a great skill because it allows small organized groups to wipe bigger un-organized groups if the small group gets the timing of the Prox Detonation just right. Its a skill that cannot be spammed mindlessly so I think its not overpowered in any way. Furthermore, its really easy to get high spell resist so its easy to mitigate the damage of this ability.
    PC - EU (AD)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Magicka bombs need their damage scaled off of the amount of people they actually hit.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

If you fight in groups its usually impossible to cast this multiple times because most DKs spam Draw Essence to interrupt anyone who's casting Prox Detonation.

I think its a great skill because it allows small organized groups to wipe bigger un-organized groups if the small group gets the timing of the Prox Detonation just right. Its a skill that cannot be spammed mindlessly so I think its not overpowered in any way. Furthermore, its really easy to get high spell resist so its easy to mitigate the damage of this ability.
    Then you have not seen a good blob. I have watched one yesterday. Mobility is the key. You can see it quite nicely due to the red circle popping around them.

They rush in, the bombs are set, every one of them is charged (20 people) they run into the other zerg and boom. They never stop. They won't give you the chance to even try to deep breath them. Once the bombs have gone of, they disengage, circle around for two or three seconds, the same game happens again.

Nothing survives that. No chance at all of stopping it. You sometimes get a couple down and the next moment they get ressed by their mates. Yes that takes training. Yes, in a way this kind of coordination is impressive.

Nonetheless, this ability needs to DIAF asap.
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scoring system is a bit off as you could end up with everyone going to the same server if they don't like a certain set of rules.
    It would be more beneficial to change the map style / layout to suit the rule-set of that particular server.

If servers have no points for keeps / outposts and resources then each faction will only go for the keeps needed to open the scroll gates. So whats the point of the rest of the map ?

Everything else is spot on though....

The point of the rest of the keeps will be to keep transit lines open, in war the ability to quickly reinforce is crucial
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    The Magicka bombs need their damage scaled off of the amount of people they actually hit.

More hits = more damage or the other way around?
    PC - EU (AD)
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler will the Campaigns have different end of campaign reward structures corresponding to the new scoring systems? For example, will Thornblade (Keeps matter) have different end of campaign rewards than Chillrend (scrolls matter)?

I really hope that end of campaign rewards are going to be greatly increased? It's so disappointing to battle your heart out for a fortnight and win a few k gold. It means ap farming is a much greater priority than winning the campaign, be great to turn this meta around. It sucks that to have a chance at a master's weapon I would basically need to quit my job. Leader board based rewards ate horrible and the same few unemployed people get the rewards every campaign. Lottery bags would be better, higher on board = more bags but would give everyone a chance, instead right now unless you PvP basically 24/7 or are living in a frat house where people share a character then you have zero chance.
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff though I expect to see fewer people's in PvP now that pvers have no reason to participate. Pvers defending their buffs accounts for at least 50% of the activity on some servers.

The Alliance War skill line abilities are still very useful in PvE though.

Yes, but no one needs to defend their alliance war skills and it has already been announced that the requirements for those are being nerfed. I expect servers like azura star to die without pvers scrambling to defend their buffs.

The solution is to make end of campaign rewards attractive to pvers.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good stuff though I expect to see fewer people's in PvP now that pvers have no reason to participate. Pvers defending their buffs accounts for at least 50% of the activity on some servers.

Yes, but no one needs to defend their alliance war skills and it has already been announced that the requirements for those are being nerfed. I expect servers like azura star to die without pvers scrambling to defend their buffs.

Since you can get Sanctum Ophidia sets and master's weapons if you manage to be in the top 2% I fail to see what can make these more attractive...
    Edited by Leandor on June 29, 2015 8:15AM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

More hits = more damage or the other way around?
    Yes. Currently the damage it does is just silly.
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭

So, suggestion #2 is make guards weaker and walls stronger.

Speaking of weak walls, many groups don't repair them because they are so weak. They know that a zerg could come through and quickly destroy them anyways, so there isn't much point in wasting the time and alliance points to repair it.

So, suggestion #3 is do #2 and repair kits need to repair more and be cheaper so that people have incentives to repair it. This way, players will spend time after taking a keep repairing it.

Zergs also happen because spawn control is extremely easy. It's easy to send one player with a siege weapon to the keep nearest your real target and have them make it under attack so that they can't spawn there. This is a huge problem as not only is it super easy to control your opponent while the rest of the army zergs, it exacerbates the problem of too much running.

I don't have a specific suggestion #4, but this needs to be fixed. Either the cool down from shots fired and under attack to no longer under attack and spawnable needs to be shorter, or there needs to be more siege weapons attacking than just 1, or it needs to be considered under attack when enough opposing players are in the area. This would balance defense vs. offense, and encourage medium sized groups to just attack. Particularly in conjunction with other suggestions.

A final way to reduce zerging is to have quests outside keeps that give alliance points. Perhaps questing in Cyrodiil gives points. Perhaps there are quests for collecting materials for the alliance, or killing creatures and making the place safe. Perhaps killing imperials helps. Who knows? Whatever the case, people need to be rewarded for doing things other than during.

Suggestion 1: forward camp were causing more lag because it allowed large numbers of players to get back to the fight instantly after dying. Forward camps are still around btw, some pvpers have saved them and they still can be use.

Suggestion 2: guards damage is fine but their health is too low. When I solo a resource with my sorc for example, I start with the healers and they die with 2x crystal frags and a cuse. Only the S&B guards are a little thougher but their damage feel like tickles.

If the walls get stronger the enemies have more time to respond, this will make it harder for smaller groups to take keeps. The big zerg just places scouts in every keep and travels when its being sieged.

Suggestion 3: repairing can be pretty cheap if your entire group helps, if only 2-3 guys repairs it costs a lot of AP and time to get the walls up.

Suggestion 4: a keep is under attack if either the outer or inner wall is below 50% health, if one guy is sieging this takes quite a while and you have enough time to react. You can hear when a keep is being sieged so players should respond and let their faction now.

Forward camp allows zergs to respawn but zergs even without forward camp are still around till now anyway. Forward camps in old times actually allowed fights to spread out more in cyrodil as a true fact.
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• Quantine
    Quantine
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Then you have not seen a good blob. I have watched one yesterday. Mobility is the key. You can see it quite nicely due to the red circle popping around them.

They rush in, the bombs are set, every one of them is charged (20 people) they run into the other zerg and boom. They never stop. They won't give you the chance to even try to deep breath them. Once the bombs have gone of, they disengage, circle around for two or three seconds, the same game happens again.

Nothing survives that. No chance at all of stopping it. You sometimes get a couple down and the next moment they get ressed by their mates. Yes that takes training. Yes, in a way this kind of coordination is impressive.

Nonetheless, this ability needs to DIAF asap.

While in theory it can work, I tend to disagree. First, a small group can outmaneuver and outsmart them, it's open world battles after all. LoS, siege, choke points... And second, there's the issue with the lag. If you have a blob spamming AoE, you'll probably get a lag, so in the end that's what kills you mostly against a big blob, they don't outsmart you, they outlag you... sadly.

My experience with blobs is that most good players dislike this game play because it's too easy and because of the lag. While it can make sense to have a 24man group if you fight 100+, this scenario is no longer the case in this game, sadly (pop caps+lag+players quited), so this group size now attracts rather new and inexperienced players. So, if you for some reason get 24 good players together, who have the gear and player skill, then yeah, it can work. But in my experience doesn't happen... so I would rather say that those blobers you encountered can be countered with a small group, provided there's no lag.

Edited by Quantine on June 29, 2015 2:27PM
    EU | AD | Banana Squad Inc | Arena | The Pariah | Keepers of Cyrodiil

Arulash, DK, rank 33
    Eledwhen Elmwoods, NB, rank 30
    Lil Aru, OP Templar healer, rank 23
    Aru on Flames, DK, rank 17

NA | EP | Banana Squad Inc
    Aru's Sis, DK
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, they exist. I have been following them around for two days in a row now. Theory < reality.
  • Quantine
    Quantine
    ✭✭✭
    Well, they exist. I have been following them around for two days in a row now. Theory < reality.

NA or EU? I still believe in the power of the 12man group :) Should be possible to counter.

Arulash, DK, rank 33

Aru's Sis, DK
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

In my opinion, it's the other way around actually.

I think end of campaign rewards should be tokens of different tiers which give you access to a specific quartermaster in Cyrodiil who sell EXCLUSIVELY PvP gear. Those sets would have a specific stat which would benefit only Player versus player combat such as damage reduction against players or increased damage against players.

As a result, people who wish to PvP should not have to go Pve to farm and grind for gear all the time which was a big mistake in the first time in my opinion. Pvpers should not have to relay on gear that drop in trials to be competitive in Cyrodiil. And same for the other way around. Pvers should not have to grind in Cyrodiil to get rings to be competitive in trials.
    Edited by frozywozy on June 29, 2015 6:29PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quantine wrote: »
    NA or EU? I still believe in the power of the 12man group :) Should be possible to counter.
    EU. They managed to dismantle them in the end, but that zerg blew up groups big and small here and there.

Actually, it was a mistake on their side in the end that spelled their doom. They got locked down in one of the first story oil rooms at chalman milegate with fire balistas front and back and our best small scale group blowing them to pieces. The counter to it is to lock them down and bomb them before they can recharge the proximities, but that is easier said than done with maneuvre and purge.
  • Quantine
    Quantine
    ✭✭✭
    EU. They managed to dismantle them in the end, but that zerg blew up groups big and small here and there.

Actually, it was a mistake on their side in the end that spelled their doom. They got locked down in one of the first story oil rooms at chalman milegate with fire balistas front and back and our best small scale group blowing them to pieces. The counter to it is to lock them down and bomb them before they can recharge the proximities, but that is easier said than done with maneuvre and purge.

Well... I guess mistakes always can get those groups if you use them to your advantage. Which faction are they?

Arulash, DK, rank 33

Aru's Sis, DK
  • ryanmerry
    ryanmerry
    Soul Shriven
    This really is a joke. Who in their right mind thinks of it's 4:30(where everyone finishes work and school) to bring out and update. Elderscrolls are you trying to get us all to stop playing your game? It's heading that way... Then 5 hours, bloody hell pay me half and I'll do it in an hour... Let's behonest it's going to be longer than 5 hours as you never meet your targets..... Then people that are already on get to keep playing??? I was on and got booted out and then bam maintance... Think you need to put your corporate heads together and sort yourselves out.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well... I guess mistakes always can get those groups if you use them to your advantage. Which faction are they?
    One of the factions that according to the forum never play anything but small scale PvP and never blob, of course. In this case, AD.