Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

PVP Update, June 2015

• katcali
    katcali
    What's up with the Allaince Point Boosting. I see people who Actually fight constantly with thier groups day in and day out, helping WIN the war at all times, and yet the leaders for EMP are the few who are rarely there helping with war, but off boosting somewhere somehow. I'd like my Emp to be a person who actually takes part in the war instead of out boosting somewhere
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have been making changes to various abilities to limit the LOS checks as well as making them group only as abilities that hit a very large area to check/apply bonuses to all players was hitting the server a bit hard. We are still digging into other reasons why the server performance is less than optimal in veteran enabled campaigns and will continue to do so until the performance is just as good as non-veteran campaigns.
    We have more fixes incoming over time and while there have been some improvements, it's still far from where we want to be. Some of these will continue to come in hot fixes and others in major patches.

I logged back in last week after a 2-month hiatus and... I am so terribly disappointed in the state of PvP in ESO right now.

The lag has not improved in the slightest in the vet campaigns, despite the insistence that fixes have been implemented. I've not yet been in BWB since returning, but when I decided I needed a break from the game, the lag was becoming just as bad as the vet campaigns.

Spamming of proxy det by zergs. The skill has been broken for some time and should have been removed entirely months ago. Instead, here it still is, still being used non-stop. I had honestly thought it couldn't get any worse, but I was wrong.

And now we have meteor spamming and all other sorts of terrible, cheating behavior.

Incidentally, I will mention again that the new changes means one of the Barrier morphs - Replenishing Barrier - is useless. Previously, it was an excellent morph to have because if your barrier hit a large number of people, you regained ult quickly. Now? It's pointless.

ZOS, you already lost so many PvPers and I fear the death of PvP entirely if you cannot get a handle on these problems.