Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1.6 Master Provisioning List (486) + ALL 44 NEW V15 Recipes!

Sneak_Thief
Sneak_Thief
✭✭✭✭
NEW Imperial City Update Recipes
Originally released as a 1.5 to 1.6 and new 1.6 recipe guide, NOW I have added ALL the new V15 Foods and drinks, with all item codes for the food/drink and their recipes. ENJOY

PLUS 136 newly added recipes in addition to all 350 1.5 conversions for a total of 486!
NOW WITH ALL NEW Veteran Rank 15 Foods and Drinks! 44 TOTAL

This is a complete list of ALL recipes in 1.5 and their new converted counterparts in 1.6 + all new 1.6 recipe drops. I have also included all new ingredients for the 1.6 recipe list.
Feel free to hit Control+F on the master list page to find a recipe or simply click one of the 14 recipe categories. Item codes are also provided.
CLICK>HERE IS THE LINK<CLICK
|Sheet 1| MASTER LIST
|Sheet 2| 1.5 to 1.6 Conversions
|Sheet 3| NEW 1.6 Recipes
|Sheet 4| INGREDIENT LIST

OR SCAN WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE
GVWNmL

LINKS
Main: goo.gl/GVWNmL
Spreasheet Mode: goo.gl/yMYorF
Forum Link: goo.gl/PmGj1D

My item codes are fully backwards/fowards compatible. If you are posting your own codes from 1.5 to 1.6 make sure to add and extra ":0" otherwise your item will be a code (not item), when posting from 1.6 >1.5 it's fine. (The extra :0 allows for the stolen/not stolen status of the item)

Here is an example of the layout:
JmVS0IQ.png

FOOD
Meat: 39 + 3 New
Fruit: 39 + 3 New
Vegetable: 39+ 3 New
Savouries: 33+ 3 New
Ragout: 33+ 3 New
Entremet: 33+ 3 New
Gourmet: 27+ 4 New

DRINKS
Alcoholic: 39+ 3 New
Teas: 39+ 3 New
Tonics: 39+ 3 New
Liqueurs: 33+ 3 New
Tinctures: 33+ 3 New
Cordial Teas: 33+ 3 New
Distillates: 27+ 4 New
Edited by Sneak_Thief on September 10, 2015 12:34AM
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Show me some love if you like this :)
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on February 1, 2015 6:16AM
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love :) Thanks a ton for sharing this info and all your hard work- very thoughtful and kind to share it :) Will be visiting this thread alot!
    Edited by ashlee17 on February 9, 2015 2:00PM
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would, but I'm pretty sure it would only result in a restraining order. :p
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Sneak_Thief‌ ! Exactly what i was looking for. Using EU server and only being able to create a template toon, testing provisioning has been badly limited.

Question: When recipes convert does the food in inventory convert correspondingly too?
    Edited by helediron on February 1, 2015 8:47AM
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your work you put in it
  • Nirnroot
    Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭
    very nice :smiley:
    _-_
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is excellent work..much respect. :)
    Use this in conjunction with the ingredients-conversion lists being produced and you get a full picture of Provisioning in 1.6.

IMHO it does not seem like this is a "more simple and streamlined" approach to Provisioning than it was before. There are still a helluva lot of recipes and all that has been done is to categorise them now.

Also...did anyone notice these from the OP's list:
    Tears of Joy v10 Consummate Gray Lightning 35
    Numidium Brandy v10 Consummate Spring Infusion 50
    Ultimate Riverhold Beef Tacos v10 Consummate Crab Meat Stew 50

Formerly level 35 and level 50 recipes that are now Vet10.
    I doubt that I even have these lower level ingredients anymore to make them.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To see the effects would be more helpful.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here it is guys, a complete list of all 1.5 to 1.6 recipe conversions! I've put 9 hours into making this list and I hope you find it very useful.

This is a complete list of ALL recipes in 1.5 and their new converted counterparts in 1.6. I have also included all new ingredients for the 1.6 recipe list.
    Feel free to hit Control+F on the master list page to find a recipe or simply click one of the 14 recipe categories. Item codes are also provided.
    CLICK>HERE IS THE LINK<CLICK

Here is an example of the layout:
    l5g3tHl.png

FOOD
    Meat: 28
    Fruit: 28
    Vegetable: 28
    Savouries: 22
    Ragout: 22
    Entremet: 22
    Gourmet: 21

DRINKS
    Alcoholic: 29
    Teas: 29
    Tonics: 29
    Liqueurs: 23
    Tinctures: 23
    Cordial Teas: 23
    Distillates: 24

(Saltrice Slurry,Enriched Grilled Frog Legs, & Consummate Breton Stew will not have ingredients listed as they do not drop in 1.5 and I do not own them to view the ingredients in 1.6. But will try to get them when possible)

You are awesome ty, but don't you mean "IT'S HERE!"
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Sneak_Thief‌. Much Love :)

Hopefully they don't change it too much in future pts builds, those epic conversions are so suspicious though (I did mine yesterday, people with the lower level epic foods won't be able to use them on the pts...)
  • oddsmaker
    oddsmaker
    ✭✭
    Amazing work, thanks for contributing!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    Thank you @Sneak_Thief‌ ! Exactly what i was looking for. Using EU server and only being able to create a template toon, testing provisioning has been badly limited.

Question: When recipes convert does the food in inventory convert correspondingly too?

Tomatoes convert to Frost Miriam, Oats convert to Bervez juice. I'm not sure if people are sure about the rest, though testing the item codes would tell us.

That said, Pepper converts to Old Pepper, and as far as I know all of the purple drink ingredients are also going stale. So, use 'em while you got 'em.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭

YES! they do, so don't get rid of your pepper just use it.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭

Tomatoes convert to Frost Miriam, Oats convert to Bervez juice. I'm not sure if people are sure about the rest, though testing the item codes would tell us.

That said, Pepper converts to Old Pepper, and as far as I know all of the purple drink ingredients are also going stale. So, use 'em while you got 'em.

Working on a full ingredient conversion list today to add to the spreedsheet. Should be ready in a several hours.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Working on a full ingredient conversion list today to add to the spreedsheet. Should be ready in a several hours.

Even with forewarning; calling it now: there's going to be a lot of people pissed when they log in, find their tomatoes gone.
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please have a look at the following link for ingredient conversion (also I just found plenty of useful stuff in the Crafting Forum Section).

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Provisioning_Ingredients#Provisioning_Revamp_Ingredient_Conversion
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was an amazing effort. Provisioners everywhere thank you!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm.. I was gonna say some of those recipes were upgraded to VR10s. However, that appears to have changed. Nice list.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭

Even with forewarning; calling it now: there's going to be a lot of people pissed when they log in, find their tomatoes gone.

Well both tomatoes and oat will convert to the drink and food rare item (Mirriam Frost and Bervez juice) But yea if they don't know this they will be frantic OR they may see several stacks of Tomatoes and be like SWEET! But then not realize that 1.5 Goat Meat converts to 1.6 Tomatoes lol.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭

My ingredient conversion list is up with item codes.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on February 1, 2015 4:57PM
  • brucejs777ub17_ESO
    brucejs777ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GJ. Where did you get the data for this ?
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    GJ. Where did you get the data for this ?

I own all these materials, thus had all items codes. :)
    As for the 3 recipes that don't drop in 1.5 I just edited item codes til I found the codes.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on February 1, 2015 5:24PM
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome nr32 from me, and well earned, thank you so much for all hard work @Sneak_Thief. :D
  • brucejs777ub17_ESO
    brucejs777ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    (What I meant was) Are you saying that you had certain items in the old game version, and when you loaded the new version, they all 'turned into' these new items ? Just trying to understand how you know that the conversion results will be as in the stated info.
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    Love, love, love! <3
  • KrayzieBone_88
    KrayzieBone_88
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I'm in this guys guild!
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    (What I meant was) Are you saying that you had certain items in the old game version, and when you loaded the new version, they all 'turned into' these new items ? Just trying to understand how you know that the conversion results will be as in the stated info.

Post one code in 1.5, then post same code in 1.6 voila. I have it all in 1.5 therefore I have it all in 1.6. Posting codes simply confirms what that version reads the code as, therefore telling you the old and new.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on February 2, 2015 1:23AM
  • Locke_ESO
    Locke_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This was helpful thanks. It's a shame they are nuking some current high end ingredients like Potatoes, Garlic, Onion and Red Wheat. You would have thought a fairer conversion would have been possible for Provisioners with stocks of these. Annoyingly churning out some VR5+ food doesn't make sense because it all uses Honey Comb which converts to Carrots which are useful for V10 recipes. Maybe some of those unknown recipes will need the stuff they change into.
    Edited by Locke_ESO on February 2, 2015 2:07AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was helpful thanks. It's a shame they are nuking some current high end ingredients like Potatoes, Garlic, Onion and Red Wheat. You would have thought a fairer conversion would have been possible for Provisioners with stocks of these. Annoyingly churning out some VR5+ food doesn't make sense because it all uses Honey Comb which converts to Carrots which are useful for V10 recipes. Maybe some of those unknown recipes will need the stuff they change into.

Some of the vet 10 purple recipes take carrots. I think blue recipes as well, but I'm a little iffier on what the ingredients are used for.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    To see the effects would be more helpful.

The spreadsheet is now updated with stat info :)
    This info is located on sheets 3-16
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on February 2, 2015 2:56AM