The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

1.6 Master Provisioning List (486) + ALL 44 NEW V15 Recipes!

• Eldarth
    Eldarth
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they'd originally planned that you could sell your "old" ingredients for the price of buying a new equivalent??

Suddenly all my Old ... grapes are only worth 10gp, but ONE purchase of grapes cost 150gp?!?

wth? Who thinks 10g = 150g ????
  • Keepercraft
    Keepercraft
    ✭✭✭
    Eldarth wrote: »
    I thought they'd originally planned that you could sell your "old" ingredients for the price of buying a new equivalent??

Suddenly all my Old ... grapes are only worth 10gp, but ONE purchase of grapes cost 150gp?!?

magic
    Still waiting for Sithis.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They changed their mind during the second week the game was on the PTS. I'm not happy about it either.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭

Saltrice Slurry was the only green recipe I didn't have, it didn't drop. Then I found this recipe for Rimmen Raisin Cookies that wasn't known to my character. See screenshot for proof and ingredients!

[img][/img]HzC8Wn9.jpg

(edit:better picture)
    Edited by HansK on March 5, 2015 9:51AM
  • damejane
    damejane
    Thank you very very much for this! I've gotten most of my spreadsheet updated with the conversion info you've provided, but one thing I haven't been able to discern from googling about is whether some of these new recipes are faction specific like the previous recipes were and I'm not sure if the new ingredients are specific to tiers either.

Any chance you know more about this?
  • damejane
    damejane
    damejane wrote: »
    Thank you very very much for this! I've gotten most of my spreadsheet updated with the conversion info you've provided, but one thing I haven't been able to discern from googling about is whether some of these new recipes are faction specific like the previous recipes were and I'm not sure if the new ingredients are specific to tiers either.

Any chance you know more about this?

Nevermind - just saw this in the patch notes: The new system no longer uses tiered or Alliance specific ingredients, and instead relies on various combinations of base materials.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/154426/patch-notes-v1-6-5#latest
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    HansK wrote: »
    Saltrice Slurry was the only green recipe I didn't have, it didn't drop. Then I found this recipe for Rimmen Raisin Cookies that wasn't known to my character. See screenshot for proof and ingredients!

[img][/img]HzC8Wn9.jpg

(edit:better picture)

Yes what you have found was the additional recipe added to account for Saltrice Slurry. I made this note previously on the thread, as it was the only guess as to why a lv35 was added to the new recipe list which started at lv40.
  • Darlantan
    Darlantan
    ✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

They changed their mind during the second week the game was on the PTS. I'm not happy about it either.

It's good in a sense since i made about 17k by only selling the old one... imagine if they did had not changed it. The value was way about what they are worth anyway and i think they forgot about the people who hoarded them when they gave us the first numbers ;).

I mean with the old number (17 stack of 100 * 150 gp) i would i have made around 255k gp.. hum... A lot a people would have being pissed... Even more if these are at the low end because i am pretty sure a lot of players had even more in the bank that i had.
    We are One >:)
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am trying to figure out where to farm some of these - like the v10 blue ones. I think I read in Highest lvl areas for my alliance, so if I am DC - then Eastmarch - but I am not sure I recall correctly - anyone?
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread and the document have proved invaluable to me. Thanks so much to Sneak_Thief and others in this thread. :)
  • Northern_Wolfling
    Northern_Wolfling
    ✭✭✭
    this spread sheets are awesome! How many ingredients are there now in total? 51?
  • OrdainedFaun
    OrdainedFaun
    ✭✭
    I love this spreadsheet!
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭
    I know that the recipes themselves aren't alliance-specific, but what about chefs/brewers? At the moment they are only selling one of each type from the lower-levelled foods/drinks (and also some of the new 1.6 recipes that have yet to be confirmed in higher-up areas like Belkarth). Are these alliance-specific? Or do these foods/drinks remain the same across the factions? If so, then what happens to the two other variants of the recipe?

In all honesty it's proving quite confusing to me, but I appreciate the spreadsheets as they've pretty much saved me from ripping my hair out ;) Thanks @Sneak_Thief !
    • PC/NA - @AJTC5000
      DC - Alena-Draco - Dunmer Magicka Templar

PvE Achievements
      Trials
      • vHRC HM
      • vAA HM
      • vSO HM
      • vMoL HM (Dro-m'Athra Destroyer)
      • vHoF HM (Tick-Tock Tormentor/The Dynamo)
      • vAS HM (Saintly Saviour/Immortal Redeemer)
      • vCR HM
      • vSS HM
      • vRG (Oax HM)
      • vDSR (Reef Guardian HM)

Arenas
      • vMA Flawless
      • vBRP
      • vVA Flawless (Spirit Slayer)

Dungeons
      • vFL HM (Leave No Bone Unbroken)
      • vSCP HM (Mountain God)
      • vMHK HM (Pure Lunacy)
      • vMoS HM (Apex Predator)
      • vFV HM (Relentless Raider)
      • vDoM HM (Depths Defier)
      • vLoM HM (Nature's Wrath)
      • vMGF HM (Defanged the Devourer)
      • vIcereach HM (No Rest for the Wicked/Storm Foe)
      • vUG HM (In Defiance of Death/Bonecaller's Bane)
      • vSG HM
      • vCT HM (Bane of Thorns)
      • vBDV HM (Ardent Bibliophile)
      • vCauldron HM (Subterranean Smasher)
      • vRPB HM (Bastion Breaker/of the Silver Rose)
      • vDC HM (Battlespire's Best/The Dreaded)
      • vCA HM
      • vSR HM
      • vERE HM (Invaders' Bane)
      • vGD HM (Fist of Tava)
      • vSH HM (Magnastylus in the Making/Curator's Champion)
      • vBS HM (Temporal Tempest)
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭
    Also is there anywhere to purchase Veteran 10 food/drink from vendors?
    • PC/NA - @AJTC5000

PvE Achievements
      Trials
      • vHRC HM
      • vAA HM
      • vSO HM
      • vCR HM
      • vSS HM
      • vRG (Oax HM)

Arenas
      • vMA Flawless
      • vBRP

Dungeons
      • vSCP HM (Mountain God)
      • vMHK HM (Pure Lunacy)
      • vSG HM
      • vCA HM
      • vSR HM
      • vGD HM (Fist of Tava)
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    AJTC5000 wrote: »
    I know that the recipes themselves aren't alliance-specific, but what about chefs/brewers? At the moment they are only selling one of each type from the lower-levelled foods/drinks (and also some of the new 1.6 recipes that have yet to be confirmed in higher-up areas like Belkarth). Are these alliance-specific? Or do these foods/drinks remain the same across the factions? If so, then what happens to the two other variants of the recipe?

In all honesty it's proving quite confusing to me, but I appreciate the spreadsheets as they've pretty much saved me from ripping my hair out ;) Thanks @Sneak_Thief !

I Have not visited all chef locations to see if the ingredients differ. And the only way to purchase V10 food or drink is still via players and guild kiosk.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE
    Overhauled the spreadsheet to be visually cleaner
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭
    AJTC5000 wrote: »

I Have not visited all chef locations to see if the ingredients differ. And the only way to purchase V10 food or drink is still via players and guild kiosk.

Just created a character in the EP (I'm AD mainly) and can confirm that the chefs/brewers are selling the same foods as in the AD. I can only assume the DC vendors are also selling the same. Which raises the question, why are there 3 variants of the same food/drink?
    • PC/NA - @AJTC5000

PvE Achievements
      Trials
      • vHRC HM
      • vAA HM
      • vSO HM
      • vCR HM
      • vSS HM
      • vRG (Oax HM)

Arenas
      • vMA Flawless
      • vBRP

Dungeons
      • vSCP HM (Mountain God)
      • vMHK HM (Pure Lunacy)
      • vSG HM
      • vCA HM
      • vSR HM
      • vGD HM (Fist of Tava)
  • doxxx
    doxxx
    Soul Shriven
    Could you share a readonly copy of the actual spreadsheet itself so that I can make my own copy for experimenting?

Thanks!
  • PaulD
    PaulD
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Do the Old versions of ingredients sell for as much as the new ones cost?

Yes, old ingredients sell for 10g and new ingredients can be purchased for 10g. So if Red Wheat converts to something that does not make blue food, you can sell the converted item and buy something that will craft blue food.

Only items that cannot be purchased in Update 6 are Frost Mirriam (used in purple food) and Bervez Juice (used in purple drink). Tomatoes on live will convert to Frost Mirriam and Oats on live will convert to Bervez Juice. Pepper will convert to a stale ingredient worth only 10g! Use all your Pepper to craft purple food now. Or sell it before Update 6.

Probably best to craft as much purple food as you can before Update 6. Even though Oats will convert to a rare ingredient in Update 6 it will be a rare drink ingredient and most people prefer food to drink.

'Minor' change there, old ingredients sell for 10g, new ones are purchased for 150g.
  • Zouni
    Zouni
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a ton! Added to favorites bar!
    Nyxtes - NB
    Nyxta - Sorc
    Mastrofonoss - DK
    Gr Blue - Temp
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zouni wrote: »
    Thanks a ton! Added to favorites bar!

Yeah I literally have to keep this spreadsheet up as I find new recipes. Now that all 1.5 data regarding recipe conversions is lost except for this spreadsheet its been invaluable to have so I can keep referring to it. Glad you are enjoying it.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on March 11, 2015 12:31AM
  • drschplatt
    drschplatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man, all these new names make it a bit confusing. At least blue and purple ones had the same name before with an added adjective.
    Foräois - Imperial Sorcerer of Ineptitude.
    Widoch - Nord Dragon Knight of Ignorance.
    Billy Bob - Dunmer Templar of Chicken and Noodles.
    Blades of Vengeance
  • justsimon_ESO
    justsimon_ESO
    ✭✭
    wow. thank you! bump.
  • JoseMose
    JoseMose
    Soul Shriven
    Here it is guys, a complete list of all 1.5 to 1.6 recipe conversions! I've put days worth of work into making this list and I hope you find it very useful.

PLUS 135 newly added recipes in addition to all 351 1.5 conversions for a total of 486!

This is a complete list of ALL recipes in 1.5 and their new converted counterparts in 1.6. I have also included all new ingredients for the 1.6 recipe list.
    Feel free to hit Control+F on the master list page to find a recipe or simply click one of the 14 recipe categories. Item codes are also provided.
    CLICK>HERE IS THE LINK<CLICK
    |Sheet 1| MASTER LIST
    |Sheet 2| 1.5 to 1.6 Conversions
    |Sheet 3| NEW 1.6 Recipes
    |Sheet 4| INGREDIENT LIST

My item codes are fully backwards/fowards compatible. If you are posting your own codes from 1.5 to 1.6 make sure to add and extra ":0" otherwise your item will be a code (not item), when posting from 1.6 >1.5 it's fine. (The extra :0 allows for the stolen/not stolen status of the item)

Here is an example of the layout:
    l5g3tHl.png

FOOD
    Meat: 28+11 New
    Fruit: 28+ 12 New (the additional lv35 was added to account for Saltrice Slurry)
    Vegetable: 28+ 11 New
    Savouries: 22+ 11 New
    Ragout: 22+ 11 New
    Entremet: 22+ 11 New
    Gourmet: 21+ 6 New

DRINKS
    Alcoholic: 29+10 New
    Teas: 29+ 10 New
    Tonics: 29+ 10 New
    Liqueurs: 23+ 10 New
    Tinctures: 23+ 10 New
    Cordial Teas: 23+ 10 New
    Distillates: 24+ 3 New

Thanks for all the hard work and time that was put in to this. People like you are what make our community.
  • Nicholai Hel
    Nicholai Hel
    ✭✭
    This is great work.It's so helpful.

Thank you!
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boo Hooh :'(

Still searching for 18 recipes (3 purple and 15 blue)
  • MrKen
    MrKen
    Hi,

I think the item link for 'Tinctures - Stand-Me-Up Lager' should be |H1:item:45587:4:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h

Cheers
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YOU ARE AMAZING! TY
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks MrKen, and you are Welcome Jules.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO Master Recipe List will show you which recipes you know or are missing.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)