The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1.6 Master Provisioning List (486) + ALL 44 NEW V15 Recipes!

• Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    ESO Master Recipe List will show you which recipes you know or are missing.

Very nice.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    HERE IT IS
    Another update with all the new never before seen recipes. So far all the data has been added to the master recipe list front page. I may add the new v15s on a separate page. But for now all the info is together on the front page. Hope you enjoy!
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    How-to-love.jpg
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also keep in mind these new recipes will only show on the pts for now.
  • ACHILLES 343i
    ACHILLES 343i
    ✭✭✭
    sneak_thief you are AWESOME! /Love
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I haven't been on pts yet, but do you know if they are fixing alchemy? Potions are already too low for VR14 as it is. I hope they increase them soon.
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay more provisioning recipes :)

Now we only need some kind of perk tied to provisioning recipe completionism @Zos
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I haven't been on pts yet, but do you know if they are fixing alchemy? Potions are already too low for VR14 as it is. I hope they increase them soon.

there will be 2 more water to craft potions, v10 in carglorn and v15 in IC.
    Dont know how much the v15 scale to v16
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »

there will be 2 more water to craft potions, v10 in carglorn and v15 in IC.
    Dont know how much the v15 scale to v16

Thats good to know. Been needing this for some time now. Thanks :)
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really need to stop with all the sudden changes and focus on fixing thier Core game. Bugs a year old are driving more people than lack of content. Frustration is high when all we hear is soon, or next update for an entire year.
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly appreciate all the hard work done on this...

But I have a hard time seeing how all these recipes constitute the "more simple" approach to Provisioning that ZoS claimed it would be.

Again, however, many thanks.
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Great job...

Look at Savories Lv 15 --> 1710H & 1056M ... should be 1710H & 1565M

Also the VR 15 Distillates looks questionable
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOW I have added ALL the new V15 Foods and drinks, with all item codes for the food/drink and their recipes. ENJOY[/b]
    The table does not entirely reflect which recipes are available. Only 1 out of 3 VR15 recipes of each type exist inside the game.

For example: There is only Melon-Baked Parmesan as Health+Magicka VR15 blue food, but there is neither Mistral Banana-Bunny Hash nor Solitude Salmon-Millet Soup even though they're hard-coded inside game files.

<3
    Edited by F7sus4 on September 6, 2015 5:57PM
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Show me some love if you like this :)

Bump for knowledge!
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sweetroll
    Show me some love if you like this :)

Bump for knowledge!

Nice, hope everyone is finding these just fine. :) Happy Hunting.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    NOW I have added ALL the new V15 Foods and drinks, with all item codes for the food/drink and their recipes. ENJOY[/b]
    The table does not entirely reflect which recipes are available. Only 1 out of 3 VR15 recipes of each type exist inside the game.

For example: There is only Melon-Baked Parmesan as Health+Magicka VR15 blue food, but there is neither Mistral Banana-Bunny Hash nor Solitude Salmon-Millet Soup even though they're hard-coded inside game files.

<3

Then submit bug report :)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will the new recipes drop from writs or containers everywhere, or are they only to be had in IC?

edit: NVM, went back to patch notes.
    Added new recipes for Provisioning.
    These will produce Veteran Rank 15 foods and drinks, and can be found anywhere recipes would normally be found, including the Imperial City.
    Edited by Ourorboros on September 7, 2015 3:16AM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done writs with six toons since patch and openend twentysome provision containers the first day. I got over ten vr10 recipes but no vr15 recipes. Then i repeatedly looted containers few hours in IC while doing dailies and got five. So no recipes from writs but easily from IC containers.

I know it's too early to call shenanigans, but i'm getting suspicious that vr15 recies are too rare in writs, or they are not at all there.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    I've done writs with six toons since patch and openend twentysome provision containers the first day. I got over ten vr10 recipes but no vr15 recipes. Then i repeatedly looted containers few hours in IC while doing dailies and got five. So no recipes from writs but easily from IC containers.

I know it's too early to call shenanigans, but i'm getting suspicious that vr15 recies are too rare in writs, or they are not at all there.

I don't think you can find them outside of IC. I've opened a few hundred provisioner boxes at max level and received 0 v15 recipes. Submitted a bug report but I don't think ZOS cares about a non-DLC buying player haha.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stat values you've provided for the V15 food are not true. They are higher in reality, don't know where you've got those values from.

Blue V15 food for example grants a bit over 4900 Magicka or Stamina.

11999790_766624640126622_4002304179580376984_o.jpg
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    The stat values you've provided for the V15 food are not true. They are higher in reality, don't know where you've got those values from.

You've got to understand I added all this information to my database on 7/28, You are presenting information to me on 9/7 so quit complaining about stats, zos changes this ALL THE TIME, This database was nor will ever be about the stats, They have changed more times than I care to update. You have the items codes, post them for the most relevant stats, its that simple.

I know it is hard for you to believe information changes (especially after an update, which is why I lol when posted your comment), but even zos says this in regards to data-mining information that was not live at the time. I don't think it takes a genius to come back months later and point out information has changed.

As far as where I get my info, it is from files, that is why it is called data-mining.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on September 7, 2015 7:52PM
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭

You've got to understand I added all this information to my database on 7/28, You are presenting information to me on 9/7 so quit complaining about stats, zos changes this ALL THE TIME, This database was nor will ever be about the stats, They have changed more times than I care to update. You have the items codes, post them for the most relevant stats, its that simple.

I know it is hard for you to believe information changes (especially after an update, which is why I lol when posted your comment), but even zos says this in regards to data-mining information that was not live at the time. I don't think it takes a genius to come back months later and point out information has changed.

As far as where I get my info, it is from files, that is why it is called data-mining.

No reason to get bent....

Your list is the go to guide for all recipes in the game and as such we are supplying info on discrepancies to what we are seeing in the game in the hopes that this info will aid in improving what you have. It is not an attack on your current data.

I for one would like to know what the live version of the stats are, and understand if your data mining is the extent of your contribution here.... but please don't hinder the discovery of the live data that replaces the PTS data you mined.

As I stated before thank you for what you have provided and I hope you continue to do so....

That being said can anyone share the adjusted buff values for any modified PTS values for any/all recipes?
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles

Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tallowby wrote: »

No reason to get bent....

Your list is the go to guide for all recipes in the game and as such we are supplying info on discrepancies to what we are seeing in the game in the hopes that this info will aid in improving what you have. It is not an attack on your current data.

I for one would like to know what the live version of the stats are, and understand if your data mining is the extent of your contribution here.... but please don't hinder the discovery of the live data that replaces the PTS data you mined.

As I stated before thank you for what you have provided and I hope you continue to do so....

That being said can anyone share the adjusted buff values for any modified PTS values for any/all recipes?

Again you are still failing to see the intent of this database, it was never meant to be about values, but to preserve the history of recipes and food, For current data simply link the item code. Ive updated those values more than a dozen times, I will not be updating them as like I said, that was never the intent of this. Values was only added bc someone was asking for them, But if it makes it easier ill just remove all values. But there is no need for me to hand type 400 recipe values once again because Bethesda decided to change them for the XX number of time.

This is an item code and name database only.
    I will not be updating values.
    For current values, copy and paste item codes.

Not sure what you mean by live discovery, that is EXACTLY why all item codes are posted you will ALWAYS have up to date data.

EDIT: I went ahead and removed the stat visuals as it seems it was distracting from the intent of this database. There are addons like Master Recipe List which do show all the updated info, This is a huge part of why it is unnecessary to continue to waste hours of my time updating values every time ZoS feels like changing them.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on September 10, 2015 12:48AM
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT: I went ahead and removed the stat visuals as it seems it was distracting from the intent of this database.

And broke the link to the data as well.... All reference the forum post now...

Unfortunate you chose to remove useful data because others would like additional info.....

• Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tallowby wrote: »
    EDIT: I went ahead and removed the stat visuals as it seems it was distracting from the intent of this database.

And broke the link to the data as well.... All reference the forum post now...

Unfortunate you chose to remove useful data because others would like additional info.....

Sorry to disappoint your accusations, but I didn't break any link, I didn't even change the post, those links have remained the same since February 1st. Its a problem with the forums, Contact ZOS and ask them why forums links are not working.

However the big bold link that says CLICK HERE is working just fine. For some reason any link 2+ simply directs people to the forum page, this is out of my control.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on September 10, 2015 12:35AM
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    The links work just fine! Thank you @Sneak_Thief, I only recently discovered your extensive work here and really appreciate your dedication to bring us comprehensive info. I've shared this post and link with a lot of players in the past week.

Cheers!
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    keto3000 wrote: »
    The links work just fine! Thank you @Sneak_Thief, I only recently discovered your extensive work here and really appreciate your dedication to bring us comprehensive info. I've shared this post and link with a lot of players in the past week.

Cheers!

Thank you keto, it's always good to hear appreciation for the time we volunteer. I've been extremely busy with life and am glad I was able to at least put out a full list of all the new recipes despite my limited time on the game.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Now all it's going to take is 42 years to find the recipes. ;)
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    @Violynne Or, plan a few nights looting all the free backpacks, etc around your faction's IC sewer base (safe area). One of the main crafters in my guild found several new blue and purple recipes there while I was with him, so a definite 'must' on my TTD list!

Apparently, you can log out and right back in to the sewers to continue finding stuff since it refreshes so quickly there.

Good luck and & good eats ;)
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    Nice! Now all it's going to take is 42 years to find the recipes. ;)

Lol, Yea i haven't really bothered to get all the new ones. It is not so much hard as it seems to be costly to get them all. Some are still hard to find. If you have a ton of gold that helps :)