The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

1.6 Master Provisioning List (486) + ALL 44 NEW V15 Recipes!

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone else confirm my suspicion... the only rare ingredients in 1.6 are Frost Miriam and the whatever juice? The rest of it is available from vendors?
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work! Using the list provided by @Sneak_Thief‌ I put together my own small spreadsheet using countif to determine which item is the most common and added in which one it will convert from so maybe people can use it to start prepping for 1.6. This is going to be long, but I'm doing so for reading simplicity.

Format: New Item(Converts From):Recipes Used In
    Also going to mark ones that show as a 3rd or 4th ingredient, even though some of them show up as 1st and 2nd ingredients. Bervez Juice (Oats) and Frost Mirriam (Tomato) appear to be the only 4th tier. I also couldn't fine a conversion of Ginkgo so I assume this is a new item or ties from one that @Sneak_Thief didn't have data for.

**Number of Recipes Used In is now added to the tier rather than the item**

1) 32 Recipes
    Lemon (Concord Grapes) 3rd
    Saltrice (Potato) 3rd

2) 31 Recipes
    Isinglass (Hops) 3rd
    Flour (Garlic) 3rd

3) 30 Recipes
    Cheese (Barley) 3rd
    Honey (Hallertau Hops) 3rd
    Seaweed (Snowberry) 3rd
    Seasoning (Red Wheat) 3rd

4) 29 Recipes
    Ginger (Juniper Berry) 3rd
    Millet (Onion) 3rd

5) 28 Recipes
    Metheglin (White Grapes) 3rd

6) 27 Recipes
    Bervez Juice (Oats) 4th
    Frost Mirriam (Tomato) 4th
    Garlic (Salt) 3rd

7) 23 Recipes
    Jasmine (Dark Bile)
    Apples (Crawdad)
    Guarana (Pig's Milk) 3rd
    Poultry (Beef)
    Red Meat (Capon Meat)
    Yeast (Black Tea)
    Greens (Kwama Eggs) 3rd

8) 22 Recipes
    Lotus (Dusk Beetle)
    Melon (Goat Bits)
    Acai Berry (Jazbay Grapes) 3rd
    Coffee (Orc Hops) 3rd
    Game (Chaurus Meat)
    Rice (Comberry)
    Rose (Dragon's Tongue Sap)
    Wheat (Bervez Fruit)
    Beets (Moon Sugar) 3rd
    Potato (Horker Meat) 3rd
    Rye (Ash Millet)
    Surilie Grapes (Crystal Berry)
    Yerba Mate (Molasses) 3rd
    Mint (Desert Heather)
    Bananas (Flank Steak)
    Comberry (Iron Peat)
    Ginseng (Mountain Berries) 3rd
    Jazbay Grapes (Frog Legs)
    Pumpkin (Guar Eggs)
    Radish (Liver) 3rd
    White Meat (Bear Haunch)

9) 21 Recipes
    Barley (Aged Meat)
    Carrots (Carrots) 3rd
    Carrots (Honey Comb) 3rd
    Ginkgo (Kavah Beans) 3rd
    Bittergreen (Glitter Rock)
    Corn (Mudcrab Meat) 3rd
    Small Game (Combwort)
    Tomato (Goat Meat)

10) 20 Recipes
    Fish (Battaglir Weeds)

Edit: Amended for Sneak_Thief's correction
    Edit: Amended implementing Sneak_Thief's new ingredient list and changed format a little
    Edited by Heishi on February 10, 2015 8:35PM
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »
    Awesome work! Using the list provided by @Sneak_Thief‌ I put together my own small spreadsheet using countif to determine which item is the most common and added in which one it will convert from so maybe people can use it to start prepping for 1.6.

Yeah my fault :) So many "G" ingredients I just Got Ginseng and Ginko backwards, So the Correction has been made to both of these items and their conversion.
    Here is the Correction:
    Ginseng >> Mountain Berries	
    Ginkgo >> Kaveh Beans

And forgot to say nice list, I suspect that given the 2 rare ingredients are used for all purple recipes, they will be in HIGH demand.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on February 2, 2015 4:52AM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone else confirm my suspicion... the only rare ingredients in 1.6 are Frost Miriam and the whatever juice? The rest of it is available from vendors?

I did not look at every recipe, just my VR5 blue and VR5 purple recipes on PTS. All VR5 blue recipe ingredients can be purchased from NPC for 10g per ingredient. 3 of 4 VR5 purple recipe ingredients can be purchased from NPC for 10g per ingredient. The final ingredient in purple food recipes (Frost Mirriam) and the final ingredient in purple drink recipes (Bervez Juice) have to come from hireling or writ rewards.

Maybe there is an exception in there somewhere, but I don't think so.

Tomato in current game convert to Frost Mirriam and Oats in current game promote to Bervez Juice.

Note that Oats will convert to a purple drink ingredient! So if you want to use Oats to make food, make the food now. The crafted VR5 purple food will still convert to purple food in Update 6. But unused Oats from Update 5 will convert to a drink ingredient in Update 6.
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work! Using the list provided by @Sneak_Thief‌ I put together my own small spreadsheet using countif to determine which item is the most common and added in which one it will convert from so maybe people can use it to start prepping for 1.6.

Yeah my fault :) So many "G" ingredients I just Got Ginseng and Ginko backwards, So the Correction has been made to both of these items and their conversion.
    Here is the Correction:
    Ginseng >> Mountain Berries	
    Ginkgo >> Kaveh Beans

And forgot to say nice list, I suspect that given the 2 rare ingredients are used for all purple recipes, they will be in HIGH demand.

Thanks for the update, I edited mine to reflect the change.

I suspect you're right about the 2 rare ingredients. Granted they will come from Oats and Tomatoes which are already high demand do to primarily getting them from Hirelings. Looking at the lists, it seems like they're throwing out a good number of the common ingredients and pulling over mostly 2nd and 3rd tier ones. Some of the ones that are converting over I have never even seen.
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Excellent work :)

I noticed that my V1 Tri-food my NB was using was converted to V5, so I've been going nuts trying to figure out which purple food was then converted from 40 to V1 and now you have answered that for me.

Many thanks and great job!
    Edited by Alphashado on February 2, 2015 5:52AM
  • Markuseb17_ESO15
    thanks. you saved my day (plus a lot of work and headaches). LOVE!
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Refering to these lists several times a day :smiley:
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No sweetrolls? :'(

I have to say I'm worried...

I use Fortified Sweetrolls for health and magica boosts, and every Provisioning script I have done has involved Honey Pudding, Sweetrolls or Honey Brittle.

Fortified Sweetrolls require Honeycomb, Red Wheat and Imperial Flour. Honeycomb is currently used as a main ingredient for health, stamina and magica foods, but will be converted to carrots - only used as a secondary ingredient.

To get the equivalent food (Khajiiti Sweet-Stuffed Duck) I need Poultry, Bananas and Cheese.

It would have been helpful if Honeycomb converted to Poultry, Red Wheat to Bananas and Imperial Flour to Cheese. Instead I get Carrots, Seasoning and Old Imperial Flour that I need to get rid of...

So all the ingredients I've been saving for my sweetrolls and to fulfil scripts will be trashed.

To produce the 1.6 version of Fortified Sweetrolls it turns out I should have been collecting Beef (Poultry), Flank Steak (Bananas) and Barley (Oats).

Do the Old versions of ingredients sell for as much as the new ones cost?
  • Wolfsspinne
    Wolfsspinne
    ✭✭✭
    So is this list based on item-codes only?

If so then all we know is which item code is converted into which new item code.

I mean it's hard to belive they are going to convert Salt to Garlic, Garlic to Flour and Flour to Junk.

And if I remember correctly they said that most of the old ingredients will be converted, not that half of them will become stale.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! Awesome! <3
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Short version: Is it more worthwhile to make the recipes (the good ones) and let them convert directly (before having unused ingredients) or do enough things convert over to allow creation of the new recipes after the fact?

Also, are there any recipes that are better (translated) than the current Epics are?

I've noticed a lot of the rare's becoming Old's in 1.6, so makes me wonder if we're gonna have to rebuild our reduced components list.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I miss a list of what is expiring? If its already there, ignore me. If you want it, here goes:

Materials going OLD with update 1.6:

Amber Malt
    Baker's Flour
    Barley Mash
    Broth
    Brown Malt
    Cake Flour
    Camerlot Grapes
    Canis Root
    Caramelt
    Cooking Fat
    Corn Mash
    Drippings
    Fatback
    Glace Viande
    Grassa Grapes
    Jazbay Grapes
    Jus
    Lado Grapes
    Lard
    Meal
    Milled Flour
    Oat Mash
    Pepper (REALLY?)
    Plump Maggot
    Plump Rodent Toes
    Plump Worms
    Pork
    Ribier Grapes
    Ripe Apples
    River Grapes
    Saez Hops
    Saltrice
    Sh-a-nk (Seriously? one of your own in-game items is censored?)
    Sifted Flour
    Snake Slime
    Snake Venom
    Spring Essence
    Stock
    Suet
    Sujamma Berries
    Sweetmeats
    Tangerine
    Thin Broth
    Wheat Malt
    Wheat Mash
    White Malt
    Wine Grapes
    Wisp Floss

Also to be noted, a lot of the missing ingredients for my VR5 purple recipes are avail at a merchant in Coldharbor currently. However, when the conversion takes place, the replacement recipes are not only missing ingredients you get from a merchant. So, looks like I will be making all my purples soon after the date of 1.6 hitting live is announced.
    Edited by Darlgon on February 2, 2015 4:52PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do the Old versions of ingredients sell for as much as the new ones cost?

Yes, old ingredients sell for 10g and new ingredients can be purchased for 10g. So if Red Wheat converts to something that does not make blue food, you can sell the converted item and buy something that will craft blue food.

Only items that cannot be purchased in Update 6 are Frost Mirriam (used in purple food) and Bervez Juice (used in purple drink). Tomatoes on live will convert to Frost Mirriam and Oats on live will convert to Bervez Juice. Pepper will convert to a stale ingredient worth only 10g! Use all your Pepper to craft purple food now. Or sell it before Update 6.

Probably best to craft as much purple food as you can before Update 6. Even though Oats will convert to a rare ingredient in Update 6 it will be a rare drink ingredient and most people prefer food to drink.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, my idea is to craft as much food that uses Pepper and the V5 base ingredients you have to buy to get rid of them in my stock and let them convert the food.

Then sell all the "old" stuff and buy new ingredients as needed. It's very convenient to be able to just run to the grocer and get what you need...
    The Moot Councillor
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Short version: Is it more worthwhile to make the recipes (the good ones) and let them convert directly (before having unused ingredients) or do enough things convert over to allow creation of the new recipes after the fact?

Also, are there any recipes that are better (translated) than the current Epics are?

I've noticed a lot of the rare's becoming Old's in 1.6, so makes me wonder if we're gonna have to rebuild our reduced components list.

Yeah most of them convert up, so you wont be missing out by making them now, If you refer to my spreadsheet you will see the before and after levels beside each food/drink conversion.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    So is this list based on item-codes only?

If so then all we know is which item code is converted into which new item code.

I mean it's hard to belive they are going to convert Salt to Garlic, Garlic to Flour and Flour to Junk.

And if I remember correctly they said that most of the old ingredients will be converted, not that half of them will become stale.

The intent was to make provisioning easier by dumbing down the ingredient list and making it half as many material thus more recipes share common ingredients and thus less space in your inventory. And yes about half are converting to "old" when can be sold for the same price to re-buy new ingredients.

If anyone else is wondering why some of the conversions are weird and why tomatoes simply doesn't convert to tomatoes ect. ZOS did this with the intent to preserve an ingredients preconceived value that is tied to a recipe. So this is why you see some ingredients convert to others, simply for another ingredient to convert back.

I've spent a lot of time with all this info, and trust me ZOS did an amazing job here to not completely botch this conversion, and there is reason to this madness even if it all seems unclear to many of you.
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on February 2, 2015 11:33PM
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for the amazing job compiling this!
    The Moot Councillor
  • jbastion1nub18_ESO
    Great work, thanks for all the time you put in.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes only 2 rare items, thus they will be in high demand, I do not think all ingredients will be purchasable though, but there seems to be around 1/5 (random guess) that can be purchased, seemed to be a lot of base ingredients. But that was after checking only 2 chefs, so i'm not sure if any more will be able to be purchased. May want to run to several chefs in a couple factions to make sure.
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good stuff, let's keep the thread alive.

Also @Sneak_Thief‌ I had sent you a message in game, but it didn't actually show in the drop down, so I'm guessing you're not on the NA server?
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is good stuff, let's keep the thread alive.

Also @Sneak_Thief‌ I had sent you a message in game, but it didn't actually show in the drop down, so I'm guessing you're not on the NA server?

My account is @Sneak-Thief, I'm on NA.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    Added recipe codes to the main sheet in addition to all the food/drink codes.
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Sneak-Thief,

Very pleased with the work you've done here! Saved me a ton of time!

One question though: On the Savouries and Ragout pages, I think you've mixed up some recipes! The top 9 or so 1.5 recipes on each seem to have been switched around, but I think the 1.6 recipes are correct. Trouble is, since you don't have a set alliance order of 1.5 recipes (for example, AD on top, EP in middle, DC on bottom and so on), I'm having trouble matching them up! Think you could have a look?

Cheers!

~AJ
    • PC/NA - @AJTC5000
      DC - Alena-Draco - Dunmer Magicka Templar

PvE Achievements
      Trials
      • vHRC HM
      • vAA HM
      • vSO HM
      • vMoL HM (Dro-m'Athra Destroyer)
      • vHoF HM (Tick-Tock Tormentor/The Dynamo)
      • vAS HM (Saintly Saviour/Immortal Redeemer)
      • vCR HM
      • vSS HM
      • vRG (Oax HM)
      • vDSR (Reef Guardian HM)

Arenas
      • vMA Flawless
      • vBRP
      • vVA Flawless (Spirit Slayer)

Dungeons
      • vFL HM (Leave No Bone Unbroken)
      • vSCP HM (Mountain God)
      • vMHK HM (Pure Lunacy)
      • vMoS HM (Apex Predator)
      • vFV HM (Relentless Raider)
      • vDoM HM (Depths Defier)
      • vLoM HM (Nature's Wrath)
      • vMGF HM (Defanged the Devourer)
      • vIcereach HM (No Rest for the Wicked/Storm Foe)
      • vUG HM (In Defiance of Death/Bonecaller's Bane)
      • vSG HM
      • vCT HM (Bane of Thorns)
      • vBDV HM (Ardent Bibliophile)
      • vCauldron HM (Subterranean Smasher)
      • vRPB HM (Bastion Breaker/of the Silver Rose)
      • vDC HM (Battlespire's Best/The Dreaded)
      • vCA HM
      • vSR HM
      • vERE HM (Invaders' Bane)
      • vGD HM (Fist of Tava)
      • vSH HM (Magnastylus in the Making/Curator's Champion)
      • vBS HM (Temporal Tempest)
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anybody on PTS seen if there are any V10 blue recipes?

I can see the new V10 purples... just wondering if there is a V10 equivalent that we wouldn't need FrostMiriam (Currently tomatoes) for?
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oats will convert to Bervez Juice, used to make all purple drinks. Do you want drinks to stack with foods? Then do not use drinks on 1.6. ZO$ said they would be tracking usage of drinks, and would at least consider stacking them if drink usage did not increase. Use your oats as well as peppers to make food now. They will be at least purple foods to use in 1.6.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Oats will convert to Bervez Juice, used to make all purple drinks. Do you want drinks to stack with foods? Then do not use drinks on 1.6. ZO$ said they would be tracking usage of drinks, and would at least consider stacking them if drink usage did not increase. Use your oats as well as peppers to make food now. They will be at least purple foods to use in 1.6.

This makes me want to start using drinks.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang it.. where did you read that? I have always used a play-style more dependent on refilling my pool instead of having it as huge as possible.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

Dang it.. where did you read that? I have always used a play-style more dependent on refilling my pool instead of having it as huge as possible.
    I don't remember exactly, but there were threads responding to the change from stacking food and drinks that was expected with 1.6. The jist was food buffs were still better unless drinks drastically ramped up regen, which they haven't. Someone from ZO$, Gina, I think, commented about why stacking wasn't going to happen, and opened the door to stacking in the future based on how drinks were used in 1.6
    PS edit: stacking certainly couldn't hurt you playstyle since it would increase pool size and regen.
    Edited by Ourorboros on February 5, 2015 7:31PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, are alliance-specific recipes in 1.5 still alliance-specific in 1.6? (Such as Trotter Pie was AD in 1.5, but now as it is Roast Pig I'm not sure).
    • PC/NA - @AJTC5000
      DC - Alena-Draco - Dunmer Magicka Templar

PvE Achievements
      Trials
      • vHRC HM
      • vAA HM
      • vSO HM
      • vMoL HM (Dro-m'Athra Destroyer)
      • vHoF HM (Tick-Tock Tormentor/The Dynamo)
      • vAS HM (Saintly Saviour/Immortal Redeemer)
      • vCR HM
      • vSS HM
      • vRG (Oax HM)
      • vDSR (Reef Guardian HM)

Arenas
      • vMA Flawless
      • vBRP
      • vVA Flawless (Spirit Slayer)

Dungeons
      • vFL HM (Leave No Bone Unbroken)
      • vSCP HM (Mountain God)
      • vMHK HM (Pure Lunacy)
      • vMoS HM (Apex Predator)
      • vFV HM (Relentless Raider)
      • vDoM HM (Depths Defier)
      • vLoM HM (Nature's Wrath)
      • vMGF HM (Defanged the Devourer)
      • vIcereach HM (No Rest for the Wicked/Storm Foe)
      • vUG HM (In Defiance of Death/Bonecaller's Bane)
      • vSG HM
      • vCT HM (Bane of Thorns)
      • vBDV HM (Ardent Bibliophile)
      • vCauldron HM (Subterranean Smasher)
      • vRPB HM (Bastion Breaker/of the Silver Rose)
      • vDC HM (Battlespire's Best/The Dreaded)
      • vCA HM
      • vSR HM
      • vERE HM (Invaders' Bane)
      • vGD HM (Fist of Tava)
      • vSH HM (Magnastylus in the Making/Curator's Champion)
      • vBS HM (Temporal Tempest)