The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

1.6 Master Provisioning List (486) + ALL 44 NEW V15 Recipes!

• HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    @Sneak_Thief, this is amazing. I was going to do this tonight and Sunday and you have saved me a tremendous amount of angina. Not only is this complete - it is also in the best format possible. That is simply amazing.

I alerted all my guild cooks to cook off pepper back when 1.6.0 was available. Since then they have not made any move toward drink stacking, so I will likely alert my guild to cook off at least 50% of oats now to make food and hold the rest in case drinks get some love.

I sortof knew green Saltrice Slurry Recipe was really buggered good, didn't realize it had no code whatsoever.

I already mentioned to ZoS that the 1.5 Carrots (of which there was no use) now share the same name as the 1.6 Carrot (but the 1.5 Carrots still have no use). I collected carrots for awhile and then I realized they are readily available, not like Jaedi and Lire Runes (of which I still have like 9 of each)

apud me omnia fiunt Mathematicè in Natura - Rene Descartes
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sneak_Thief, this is amazing. I was going to do this tonight and Sunday and you have saved me a tremendous amount of angina. Not only is this complete - it is also in the best format possible. That is simply amazing.

I alerted all my guild cooks to cook off pepper back when 1.6.0 was available. Since then they have not made any move toward drink stacking, so I will likely alert my guild to cook off at least 50% of oats now to make food and hold the rest in case drinks get some love.

I sortof knew green Saltrice Slurry Recipe was really buggered good, didn't realize it had no code whatsoever.

I already mentioned to ZoS that the 1.5 Carrots (of which there was no use) now share the same name as the 1.6 Carrot (but the 1.5 Carrots still have no use). I collected carrots for awhile and then I realized they are readily available, not like Jaedi and Lire Runes (of which I still have like 9 of each)

Yea Saltrice food technically shows updated stats, but since there is no recipe code that I could find, Im just keeping it on the list even though I know that 12th new recipe was Saltrice's replacement and saltrice truly does not convert. There are some food names that did change in this second 1.6 patch, so no fret I will be getting around to changing them. This is partly the reason that every food code and recipe is provided so anyone can drop those into the game at any point.

I wanted to make the layout as simple as possible, I do need to clean up the rough edges and I think the end result will be 4 tabs Masterlist,Conversions,New,and then Ingredients. The 14 separate tabs just have food codes which I will merge into the master list with the new list.
    (I may keep the 14 tabs, not sure yet)
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on February 15, 2015 4:03AM
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    My wife and I have 50-60K worth of Gold sitting in Old Ingredients to sell once 1.6 goes Live! lol :) Hoarders Who Loot Everything!

10g per Old item is good money!
    PC - NA - EP
    Jayshua / Imperial Warden
    Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
  • MaxWipes
    MaxWipes
    ✭✭
    Can anyone tell me if the new v10 food recipe has different stats then the existing recipes that are getting converted to v10?
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outside of the naming convention, I figure this is much like the housecat/Alfiq
    MaxWipes wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if the new v10 food recipe has different stats then the existing recipes that are getting converted to v10?

Best I can tell from sneak's list, food recipes are not getting a 1:1 conversion. For example Consummate Gray Lightening (35) is becoming Tears of Joy (vr10). This seems to be more of an exception than a rule, but is still noteworthy. As for the actual stats, I don't have the numbers but I would guess that even with them it would be hard to know.

A lot of people have been trying to do the math to get the stat conversion. This isn't an actual example because I don't have the exact numbers, but someone with say 1300HP converts to 10400HP. Originally they said they were going to do a straight 100x conversion, but seeing some thread, people have noted this isn't so.

That being the case, a recipe that added 384HP for 1hr may add 30720HP for 1hr or maybe it gets actually 100x converted to 38400HP which would hypothetically be an increase. On the other hand maybe it goes to 28800HP which seems like a significant drop, but really is only 5x less than the 30720HP.

TL:DR: Who knows what ZOS is doing :p
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Anvos
    Anvos
    ✭✭✭
    Looked at the spreadsheet and wow there are going to be a lot of conversions going on in 1.6, though I wonder what current ingredient items and already crafted food will turn into.
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Anvos wrote: »
    Looked at the spreadsheet and wow there are going to be a lot of conversions going on in 1.6, though I wonder what current ingredient items and already crafted food will turn into.

That is all on the spreadsheet too! ;) Just on different tabs!
    PC - NA - EP
    Jayshua / Imperial Warden
    Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait..there is a new Acai Berries that used to be Jazbay Grapes and a new Jazbay Grapes that used to be Frog Legs? Must...stop...head...from...exploding...
  • Anvos
    Anvos
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I see I did miss it, it is rather comforting knowing my current blue and purple ingredients won't just become worthless or disappear.

Seems like the provisioning tutorial and book and going to need a bit of an overhaul, though that brings up the question of if the provisioning tutorial status is going to be reset.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah I see I did miss it, it is rather comforting knowing my current blue and purple ingredients won't just become worthless or disappear.

Seems like the provisioning tutorial and book and going to need a bit of an overhaul, though that brings up the question of if the provisioning tutorial status is going to be reset.

Just make sure you do use your pepper. That's only going to be worth 10g after this kicks over. Also, your purple drink mats (Cannis Root and the like) are going to be worthless post transition.
    Edited by starkerealm on February 20, 2015 4:57AM
  • Anvos
    Anvos
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair purple drink stuff is almost worthless already due to the imbalance between drink and food and not getting to have one of each.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair purple drink stuff is almost worthless already due to the imbalance between drink and food and not getting to have one of each.

Indeed. Just, you know, saying. Since I think Oats are now the purple drink ingredient. If you want a stockpile just in case they're ever good...
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure that I thanked you in game for the info you have given to guildmates about this in game, so I will thank you here - the info you sent out was extremely useful to those of us who have not (for whatever reason) been able to spend much time on the PTS. I had a massive stack of pepper and would have hated to be taken by surprise come update 6, thanks to your info I now have a stack of useful food instead! Thanks :)
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭
    On PTS where do players find the drink mats from vendors? It listed Brewers but they do not sell any crafting mats, neither does grocer for drinks.

Am I missing something or are there no crafting mats for drinks on any vendor?

Not sure if it has lower level mats for drinks but the VR10 drinks mats are not on any grocer or brewer I have checked.
  • vaxure
    vaxure
    ✭✭✭
    Great job! thank you for your time :)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PTS where do players find the drink mats from vendors? It listed Brewers but they do not sell any crafting mats, neither does grocer for drinks.

Am I missing something or are there no crafting mats for drinks on any vendor?

Not sure if it has lower level mats for drinks but the VR10 drinks mats are not on any grocer or brewer I have checked.

There was a change in provisioning during the pts updates. Brewers and chefs no longer sell ingredients, grocers only sell fresh produce, and the ingredient price was raised to 150 gold.

Can someone from EU confirm they also changed old ingredients to sell for 150gold? Old ingredients sold for 10 gold when that is what new ingredients cost. @Sneak_Thief I would but currently the character copy is EU and I am NA.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's happening to worms and bait in general? Are they worth much more now? I've heard people are hoarding them to sell after the update but I don't know if they meant worms (food material) or worms (bait)
    Edited by LMar on February 24, 2015 11:57AM
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Grapdjan
    Grapdjan
    ✭✭✭✭
    So will we still find ingredients or only be able to buy them for 150 a pop please?
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sneak_Thief thank you! Amazing effort!
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Much love, OP.

General Question: Has anyone seen if the final product sells for more than 5g/8g on average in 1.6.x?

(With the passives, since you get 4 servings per set of ingredients, if the (4x) return is more than 20g/30g via final product, it would be worth more to make food vice sell Old Ingredients.)

Is there a price difference? Is it enough to be negligible?

Is it enough to be worth hitting the <Create> button 10,000 times?

EDIT: Answered my own question, assuming the food values remain the same. More $ in selling the old ingredients, with Epic food being worth a whoppin' 5g.
    Edited by Merlin13KAGL on February 24, 2015 1:25PM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    Grapdjan wrote: »
    So will we still find ingredients or only be able to buy them for 150 a pop please?

Any bandit delve will yield tons of fruit/veggie/additive and drink materials. Tons. My covenant v14 can easily go into Illesan Tower and then immediately to Fort Cryptwatch and pull close to 100 ingredients out in under 20 minutes, and since its a guarantee max of 42 slots for non-meat my bag can easily be setup for that. Make no mistake, those bandits are as omnivorous as any humanoid and they do have quite a bit of game and poultry as well as a little bit of small game and fish.

Fish and Game are plentiful. Those will be the most common recipes sold to incoming players. If you don't mind the RP stigma of killing critters in town, poultry is easy as well. Just takes a little more care.

For hardcore thieves there is the challenge of stealing white meat and poultry right off the tables at many of the taverns. Also many of the kiosk vendors have meat hanging on their kiosk. I know sorc powers inside and out and Crystal Fragments, Streak should easily escape a guard.

There are scattered spots across Tamriel where small game and poultry are insanely easy to get. Same with pigs and white meat. Any v6 with access to Cadwell Gold will unlock the whole map. I haven't identified a prime poultry farm in Pact area yet, but it shouldn't be hard.

The two ingredients that will be hard to farm are pumpkin and red meat. In my travels I have not found any locations with three or more cows in one spot. Thus I was forced to kill one cow over and over and over. It was time consuming. Pumpkin does not seem to drop from crates and barrels but instead sits out in the open. I can't tell for sure but there doesn't seem to be more than one or two pumpkins per bandit delve.

apud me omnia fiunt Mathematicè in Natura - Rene Descartes
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would, but I'm pretty sure it would only result in a restraining order. :p

lmao!
  • charlmgn
    charlmgn
    ✭✭✭
    It’s a very organized spreadsheet, and kudos on making it available to others. I gathered much the same information on PTS, so I understand the work that went into it. I thought I’d add a couple things here that might give some added value in the short time remaining before 1.6 goes live.

First, the regeneration amounts on drink recipes were given a tremendous increase during the 2/16/2015 update, so the amounts listed on your spreadsheet are about half the updated amount, depending on the recipe. I’ve used drinks on PTS since this increase, and I believe they now can be somewhat competitive with food recipes. This may particularly be the case for character builds that depend on rapid regeneration, or for long fights where a large resource pool gets drained, but a somewhat smaller pool that regenerates fast will make the player more effective. Since ZOS hasn’t stacked food/drink buffs yet, we still have to make a choice, but it seems they’re trying to at least give us a viable option.

I’ve also compiled a list of which existing ingredients convert to useful ingredients in 1.6. Below are the ingredients listed alphabetically by existing ingredient, along with their corresponding post-1.6 ingredients. The ingredients in orange text are currently available from grocers across Tamriel and in Coldharbour for 150g each. All other ingredients must be gathered in other ways, either through hirelings, stealing, or looting.
    • New Ingredient = Pre-1.6 Ingredient
    • Barley = Aged Meat
    • Rye = Ash Millet
    • Cheese = Barley
    • Fish = Battaglir Weeds
    • White Meat = Bear Haunch
    • Poultry = Beef
    • Wheat = Bervez Fruit
    • Yeast = Black Tea
    • Red Meat = Capon Meat
    • Game = Chaurus Meat
    • Rice = Comberry
    • Small Game = Combwort
    • Lemon = Concord Grapes
    • Apples = Crawdad
    • Surilie Grapes = Crystal Berry
    • Jasmine = Dark Bile
    • Mint = Desert Heather
    • Rose = Dragon's-Tongue Sap
    • Lotus = Dusk Beetle
    • Bananas = Flank Steak
    • Jazbay Grapes = Frog Legs
    • Flour = Garlic
    • Bittergreen = Glitter Rock
    • Melon = Goat Bits
    • Tomato = Goat Meat
    • Pumpkin = Guar Eggs
    • Honey = Hallertau Hops
    • Carrots = Honey Comb
    • Isinglass = Hops
    • Potato = Horker Meat
    • Comberry = Iron Peat
    • Acai Berry = Jazbay Grapes
    • Ginger = Juniper Berry
    • Ginkgo = Kaveh Beans
    • Greens = Kwama Eggs
    • Radish = Liver
    • Yerba Mate = Molasses
    • Beets = Moon Sugar
    • Ginseng = Mountain Berries
    • Corn = Mudcrab Meat
    • Bervez Juice = Oats
    • Millet = Onion
    • Coffee = Orc Hops
    • Guarana = Pig's Milk
    • Saltrice = Potato
    • Seasoning = Red Wheat
    • Garlic = Salt
    • Seaweed = Snowberry
    • Frost Mirriam = Tomato
    • Metheglin = White Grapes

All pre-1.6 ingredients not listed here will convert (current as of 2/28/2013) with a vendor value of 10g each, so I recommend hanging on to any old ingredients that you cannot sell for more than that until the changeover.

Anyway, I hope this additional bit of information helps.

@charlmgn/@CadwellsGhost
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do the recipes convert no matter where they are?

I have some up for sale now and if they don't convert there, what happens to them?
  • Minack
    Minack
    ✭✭✭
    Only ZOS could make ingredient conversions this convoluted.
  • charlmgn
    charlmgn
    ✭✭✭
    Romo wrote: »

I have some up for sale now and if they don't convert there, what happens to them?

On PTS, all recipes were converted, whether they were learned, in your bag or bank, or on the guild stores. I would imagine it would be the same when it goes live.
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    charlmgn wrote: »
    Romo wrote: »

On PTS, all recipes were converted, whether they were learned, in your bag or bank, or on the guild stores. I would imagine it would be the same when it goes live.

Thank you for the concise response.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minack wrote: »
    Only ZOS could make ingredient conversions this convoluted.

Once we kick over to 1.6 the whole system should be a lot less convoluted. It's the part where they're trimming down the system that looks weird.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for your effort on this. Is there a list of ingredients (as they are now named) that should just be vended at this point? Is that effectively the "old list" earlier in this thread? I really only care about the ability to make Vet blue and purple food/drinks.

I am really hoping this clears some room in the bank!
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for your effort on this. Is there a list of ingredients (as they are now named) that should just be vended at this point? Is that effectively the "old list" earlier in this thread? I really only care about the ability to make Vet blue and purple food/drinks.

I am really hoping this clears some room in the bank!
    @Oreyn_Bearclaw , anything that is listed as "old ______" can be sold for 10g each.

Ironically, makes out of date items worth more than fresh (sell value, anyway).
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS