The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

1.6 Master Provisioning List (486) + ALL 44 NEW V15 Recipes!

• Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    keto3000 wrote: »
    @Violynne Or, plan a few nights looting all the free backpacks, etc around your faction's IC sewer base (safe area). One of the main crafters in my guild found several new blue and purple recipes there while I was with him, so a definite 'must' on my TTD list!

Apparently, you can log out and right back in to the sewers to continue finding stuff since it refreshes so quickly there.

Good luck and & good eats ;)

Only log off and on IF your alliance is not pop locked (so you don't get booted). You can either go to a campaign where your alliance is rarely pop locked, OR what i do is simply use a ladder to reset them, and this does work. Most district ladders will have a backpack on the other side so check it before coming back down to base, then do the base checks and hit a ladder again to refresh.

But keep in mind the recipe timers. Greens are about 5 mins, blues every 15-20 mins, and once you get a purple go ahead and swap to another toon (if you have more stationed in the IC)
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    NOW I have added ALL the new V15 Foods and drinks, with all item codes for the food/drink and their recipes. ENJOY[/b]
    The table does not entirely reflect which recipes are available. Only 1 out of 3 VR15 recipes of each type exist inside the game.

For example: There is only Melon-Baked Parmesan as Health+Magicka VR15 blue food, but there is neither Mistral Banana-Bunny Hash nor Solitude Salmon-Millet Soup even though they're hard-coded inside game files.

<3

Then submit bug report :)
    I already did, but I also suspect it might be intentional. That being said, it would be nice to update the tables.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    NOW I have added ALL the new V15 Foods and drinks, with all item codes for the food/drink and their recipes. ENJOY[/b]
    The table does not entirely reflect which recipes are available. Only 1 out of 3 VR15 recipes of each type exist inside the game.

For example: There is only Melon-Baked Parmesan as Health+Magicka VR15 blue food, but there is neither Mistral Banana-Bunny Hash nor Solitude Salmon-Millet Soup even though they're hard-coded inside game files.

<3

Then submit bug report :)
    I already did, but I also suspect it might be intentional. That being said, it would be nice to update the tables.

Yea that is my theory as well, I posted on the other discussion about this, If I can get a list of what is confirmed, Ill make a note in the spreadsheet. But my theory is they will release the rest with Orsinium.. Would make complete sense. I would keep submitting a bug report until they respond to someone just to make sure. But im not too happy with zos atm, so you may have better luck than me getting a response. Im going to be gone for a couple weeks but may have time to update it then. As far as values, they will be hidden to not cause confusion until I can commit time to going through it. Which would be more for console users since pc users can simply copy and paste codes, but Im not sure how easy it is for console users to do this.

But as far as the missing recipes they will remain on the list, as this spreadsheet was created to preserve past and current data of old recipes, conversions, misnamed or non dropping recipes. But in the meantime those not dropping I will be sure to note it (once i confirm everything that is dropping).
    Edited by Sneak_Thief on September 15, 2015 12:34AM
  • Huggalump
    Huggalump
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow this is awesome
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the total number of recipes at the moment? It is not 486
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this be updated for Orsinium? What is the total # of recipes in game since Orsinium? :)
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

• Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the food and drink effects were added to this spreadsheet it would be amazing! Thanks op
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sneak_Thief Any 2.2.4 updates? Pretty please? :p Looks like it is there already. Suhweet!
    Edited by FilteredRiddle on November 22, 2015 4:37AM
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the total number of recipes at the moment, does anyone know? :)

Achievement hunter:

• saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I was doing well with 216, a way to go yet. I suppose I will have to break my recipe spend cap and spend some of the money hoard.
    Great tick list
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sneak_Thief Any 2.2.4 updates? Pretty please? :p Looks like it is there already. Suhweet!

Yes, this is one very awesome contribution to the community. Particularly for someone who loves spreadsheets.

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »

535...Counting the 4 quest recipes in Wrothgar...:)
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »

535...Counting the 4 quest recipes in Wrothgar...:)
    Correct.

42 Green Food Recipes for each of 3 stats = 126
    42 Green Drink Recipes for each of 3 stats = 126
    36 Blue Food Recipes for 3 different pairs of stats = 108
    36 Blue Drink Recipes for 3 different pairs of stats = 108
    31 Purple Food Recipes (1 for all stats) = 31
    31 Purple Drink Recipes (1 for all stats) = 31

126+126+108+108+31+31 = 530

Plus Psyjic Ambrosia (1 Gold)
    Plus the 4 Wrothgar Recipies (3 Blue and 1 Gold)

535 total. For now.

Edited by Divinius on February 10, 2016 6:14PM
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice to get a 5-10% bonus on the effect if cooked or brewed by a true master of provisioning that knows more than 99% of all recipes :)

Edited by hrothbern on January 28, 2016 1:25PM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    only 2 to go...
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |