Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• hazune
    hazune
    ✭✭✭
    Q&A
    1.Are you planning to create a Raid genuine?
    I do not mean 10-15min Trail, close you are to the sanctum, but it's still not it. I mean save ponit boss of raid with tactics for the whole team.
    2.Reheated pork, what with the balance of stamina and magica [abilitis]
    3.And one of the most interesting concepts alive Events in the game. I mean say, appearing on the Event boss or something like that.

Regards, Hazune
    Polska Gildia - Ebonheart pact
    XENOTAVERN
    xenotavern.com
  • lukas.urmoneitb16_ESO
    lukas.urmoneitb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    My Questions would be:
    1. What's about the char-editor? I heard rumors we will get the option to re-edit our face (especialy interesting for ppl who couldn't zoom in in pre-release.
    2. What's about rumors of new mount types? Will there be new mount types and if yes, which are to expect?
    3. Any further RP support? More available disguises (Such as the NPC clothes) would be a great addition.
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    - Let`s talk about the groupingtool. Do you intend to fix it before 1.6 hits?
    - What are you doing for RP`ers (RP Flag, etc)
    - What are you doing concerning the balance of the trinity in Raids. (Less "Stack and bomb mechanic + More Tanks for the ratio 1:4 and 1:12)
    - Do you intend to improve Werewolfs

Behold our wishlist :http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/140684/the-list-of-wishes/p4

- Twice Born Star: Do you intend to fix the "2nd Mundus" issue?
    Edited by Iduyenn on December 5, 2014 3:54PM
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BBSooner wrote: »
    Sindala wrote: »
    Are Skyshards being removed when the Champ system is introduced since they are sort of gonna not work with each other?

How would they not work with each other? Skill points from skyshards are for skill lines, champion points are for the constellations.

This^^, no need to remove skyshards, they just work independently, no conflict of interests there.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are Skyshards being removed when the Champ system is introduced since they are sort of gonna not work with each other?

How would they not work with each other? Skill points from skyshards are for skill lines, champion points are for the constellations.

This^^, no need to remove skyshards, they just work independently, no conflict of interests there.

I don't know, something just tells me the old Skyshard system wont work correctly with their new Champion system. Just a gut feeling.

Again....it could be easily cleared up if they would just tell us ANYTHING about how the new system is actually going to work and not just leave it upto the players to guess and speculate ;)
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. In a previous ESO live we were told that when the provisioning revamp happens, ingredients that we have "won't go to waste". I know there was talk of the ingredients becoming "stale" and worth 1g. Is this the plan? Some ingredients are worth far more in game than 1g and I think I wouldn't be alone if I felt a little cheated that my provisioning hoard was now worth 500 gold for instance.

2. When ESO launched, I was desperate to get my character name. Even though there was a bug which meant I couldn't zoom in on character creation screen, I created my character anyway, since I didn't know how long the bug would persist. Are there plans for being able to change your character facial structure etc? (Even if its just once for all those people who were affected by that bug).

3. Are there any plans for world events? I’ll take anything! I would love cultural events/days/festivals. One of my favourite quests was "Ban Dars Bash" because I got to travel to another realm and (sort of) participate in a party. Some ideas:

Mages Guild Curiosity Emporium- featuring curiosities, special lore books etc.
    Fighters Guild Seasonal Daedra Hunt - featuring planned hunts, special trophies, unique prizes.
    Undaunted Mile (The Mile is a tradition in Britain where you travel to all the drinking establishments within the mile, having a drink at each one) - featuring gourmet food and drink, tasting sessions!
    Festival of Lamae- celebrating the gift of Lamae
    Festival of Hircine- celebrating the gift of Hircine
    Festival of Night- featuring costumes (daedra/vampire/werewolf/aedra/wraith/skeleton), food (such as bonemeal porridge, sanguine wine,) special lorebooks (“ The Nightmother’s cookbook”, “Vaermina’s Nightmarish Lullabies”)
  • jenny9494
    jenny9494
    Soul Shriven
    1. When are you guys going to make it so that when your PVPing and you use Ultimates that each standard or Negate Etc. will be the same color as the realm dropping the ultimate. Its very hard to determine which belongs to who. I think AD should have a yellow glow, DC a Blue glow and EP a red glow to there Ultimates when they hit the ground.

2. Do you guys every plan on making it so that when the Sorc wears her Armor buff she doesnt look like Shredder from TMT show. I think it would be great if we could Dye the armor. Atleast one color or two.

3. Last...OMG the Snipe.. I mean really can snipe be any worse than it is now... Its so OP... Solo resources and snipe snipe ur dead...
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jenny9494 wrote: »
    1. When are you guys going to make it so that when your PVPing and you use Ultimates that each standard or Negate Etc. will be the same color as the realm dropping the ultimate. Its very hard to determine which belongs to who. I think AD should have a yellow glow, DC a Blue glow and EP a red glow to there Ultimates when they hit the ground.

Silly idea. Do you need also clock alike alarm anytime enemy enter 100m radiius around you? Learn to observe battlefield and you will not need *** colors to tell you if its friendly or enemy ultimate.
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    Fix the damn lag before adding any new content.
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh... oh... i have an important one:

Do you intend to give some "bonus" to people using LFG multiple times? (Like Tanks and Healers for Daily groups.

(Xp boost, Additional key for the chests, something like more "loot-luck")

Edit: I mean besides fixing it... you know..
    Edited by Iduyenn on December 5, 2014 7:30PM
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ Since you always seem to have problems looking at the correct camera can you try disabling your add ons this time to see if that helps?
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't know, something just tells me the old Skyshard system wont work correctly with their new Champion system. Just a gut feeling.

Again....it could be easily cleared up if they would just tell us ANYTHING about how the new system is actually going to work and not just leave it upto the players to guess and speculate ;)

There is actually already quite a bunch of information out about the CS. Here are some of the best sources:

- Guild Summit Recording
    - Guide by @Dominoid
    - Tamriel Foundry

Hope that helps for some of you.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We plan on discussing the Champion System in detail during the December 19th ESO Live. We'll be taking questions for that episode starting next week. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • NightDragon
    NightDragon
    ✭✭
    Q&A

Will this update stay on pts longer since its like two big updates?

When it goes to live how many gigs do you think it will be around. I know its very early but even a estimate if fine for me.

will we see more solo content in craglorn because i cant really group with people its to hard. That's why i ask this question
    Edited by NightDragon on December 5, 2014 7:55PM
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ Not sure if I'm the only one who struggles with remembering the twitch zeni eso live stream channel but I'll be damned if I can find it anywhere on these forums/twitch search. Can someone share this ??? and if possible can you just include it every 2 weeks when you post a GM topic on ESO live stream thread?? Would be helpful.
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaRae wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ Not sure if I'm the only one who struggles with remembering the twitch zeni eso live stream channel but I'll be damned if I can find it anywhere on these forums/twitch search. Can someone share this ??? and if possible can you just include it every 2 weeks when you post a GM topic on ESO live stream thread?? Would be helpful.

ESO Live will be broadcasted here.
    Edited by Sublime on December 5, 2014 8:08PM
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaRae wrote: »

Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    Hi everyone!
    ----

Starting now, during every ESO Live we’ll hold a Q&A where we’ll answer some of your questions about the game. All you have to do is post your questions in this thread and we’ll choose some to answer every two weeks on the show, though we do want to remind you to please be constructive with your questions. If you’re able to join us during the show, we’ll also take some questions from chat as well!

Thanks for your support, and we hope you’ll enjoy this new segment!
    ---
    1. When are there going to be more focus on Adventure in general / Achievement system?
    2. When will there be a re-map for drops in general?
    3. When are 1handed and shield / skill going to be woth main focus?
    4. When are heavy armor going to be fare more powerfull?
    5. What is going to happen to all the emty areas as lower content, and pvp area's?
    6. Will justment system have a bounty hunter system that is worth diving into?
    7. When will the wampire get a re-map so its feels more like playing a wampire?
    8. When will we see a skill/ abilitie system thats more dark magic based?
    9. When will crafting have the focus that should make it the best in game?

And so one... but I quess ill stop for now. And thanks ;)
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get a cross-faction area? And cross-faction content?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• DaggerfallTradeMasters
    What are you going to do about Low population bonus? It messed up our campaign and many PvP players dont see a point anymore in PvP.
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    I have questions regarding hirelings. The stories that unfold in your daily mails are pretty interesting to follow.

Are there any plans to add quests related to the hirelings? IE I think it would be fun to get a mail from a hireling one day that leads to a quest (kind of like a bandit note) to rescue Pacrooti from some mess he has gotten into.

Also we were kind of left hanging with Madam Firilanya story. Will we get to find out how she is doing these days?
    GM NerdSauce
    • Naltarsus - Redguard Sorcerer - Master Crafter, farmer extraordinaire
    • Captn Creamsicle - High Elf Templar - maybe healer some day
    • Catman’Creamsicle - Khajiit Nightblade - Amoral murderer/thief Stamina DPS
    • Har’vathor - Redguard Dragonknight - wanna be Stamina DPS
    • Megan Casey - Highelf Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
    • Fatty Mc’atty - Khajiit Warden (currently Sorcerer for placeholder), Stamina DPS Support
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's the name of the second guar in the show?

guars_eso.png
  • Firestar1992
    Firestar1992
    ✭✭
    Are there going to be essential NPCs, or are they going to respawn in time?
  • DarthRupert
    DarthRupert
    ✭✭✭
    If I see a friend get caught by a guard for a crime, am I able to help them get away/attack? If so how will that effect my infamy?
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The master's items for Dragonstar Arena are a good touch. Have you guys considered adding similar items to hard mode trials. As it stands, the achievement is the only real reason to do a hard mode trial.
    Edited by timidobserver on December 16, 2014 11:22PM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• BigDanT
    BigDanT
    ✭✭
    I asked these questions on the Justice thread but did not get an answer. For those of us who love playing thieves I feel they are very important questions. I am never home on time for the live show and I have been looking for answers for these questions for awhile now.

Will Nightblades ever be able to go from their Invisibility Skill to the <CTRL> crouch without becoming seen after the skill wears off if the yardage rule is met for not being detected?

I don't ever want to be a Vampire so to me the vampirism skills are a moot point even if they lend to being hidden. I want to be a thief not a vampire.

On the passive skills of the NIghtblades, The Catalyst skill is supposed to offer a greater percentage of effect with potions. Also, with the passive skills of the Argonians, The Amphibious skill is supposed to offer a greater percentage of effect with potions. Currently I have an Agronian Nightblade that should be getting close to +40% of potion effectiveness and still does not. Example the invisibility potion still only lasts for 3 seconds when it should be lasting close to 5 seconds by what the skills state. Is this ever going to be changed to what the language of the skills state? If not, are these two skills going to be replaced with skills that will actually matter to someone attempting to play a thief type character?

I've watched what is going to be released in the justice system and if later on player characters are going to be able to attack people who are committing crimes along with townspeople and guards. The foreseeable future for thieves is going to be a Very difficult one so how bout throwing us thieves a couple bones if we are going to be hunted by every other person in the game?
    Edited by BigDanT on December 6, 2014 12:40AM
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My question is in regard to the justice system.

Will there be any badass, powerful NPCs that are likely to curbstomp you if you try to steal from or kill them. I would like to see some "Champion Level" NPCs that present significant challenge to kill or steal from.

Guards are unkillable. They can kill you but you can only flee from them.
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO

Are you EVER going to do anything about the lag pulse groups and exploits???
    And do something about the fact that all u have to do to win battle in cyrodill is pulse and lagg the flags

• Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    When are you going to fix the Low pop bonuses that is broken atm???
    DK VR 16 Phixus Azura/Trueflame

Templar VR 16 Trygor Azura/Trueflame.
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    I very much like and enjoy the four classes. The vibrant history and lore of this world demands we also have Priests,as well as a few other classes that can not be shoe horned into Sorcerer, Templar, Nightblade, and Dragon Knight.

When will we get the awesomeness of being a priest of the Three, or the Eight, or one of good/bad/indifferent deadra.

Thank you
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
This discussion has been closed.