The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pttff we all know the reason you don't come thorn much Abraxus is because your scared of OP Soul Assault Squad :D

haha that's true, i went thorn the other night and had constant soul assault on me by you guys :(

I wasn't even there to join in :<
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your boyfriend anaire(sp?) was there!
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• neiljwd
    neiljwd
    ✭✭✭
    Lastobeth Dethroned by DC! Have it bananas!
    I'm happy because it happened after I got my Achievement :pEmperor_Slayer.jpg
    But not before lastobeth got their revenge
    revd.jpg

But yeah that Roebeck siege was a fantastic battle. Think we were all too busy celebrating to push forward in a timely manner, as our push for Infernal Destroyer to be emperor crashed on the rocks that was EP's defense of BRK.
    But damn good nights fight!

EDIT:
    Nearly forgot as well, we were way down on Population as well, 2 Locks to our 2 bars, this was at 10:34pm, 29 mins before dethroning.
    Screenshot_2014_10_14_22_34_40.jpg

Edited by neiljwd on October 14, 2014 11:43PM
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    neiljwd wrote: »
    revd.jpg

But yeah that Roebeck siege was a fantastic battle. Think we were all too busy celebrating to push forward in a timely manner, as our push for Infernal Destroyer to be emperor crashed on the rocks that was EP's defense of BRK.

A awesome night indeed, Although i do believe without the crashes we could've held the emperorship a bit longer atleast. :-)
    :]
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think we were all too busy celebrating to push forward in a timely manner, as our push for Infernal Destroyer to be emperor crashed on the rocks that was EP's defense of BRK.
    What also didn't help was that EP ninja'd Ash. Good fights were had!

• DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Hello, I am themdogesbite. I like to jump up walls. Regards.

14_10_14_02_07_33.jpg

Regards.

EDIT: Also grats Lastobet(sp?) and AD on taking Emperor.
    Now please let me kill you, I want the achievement points^^.

Hee i know that guy he is 1 of my PvP Guild leaders in the DPM guild (daggerfall PvP Masters perhaps you head of it
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

14_10_14_02_07_33.jpg

Regards.

Hee i know that guy he is 1 of my PvP Guild leaders in the DPM guild (daggerfall PvP Masters perhaps you head of it

Hmmm, the name doesn't ring a bell (no offence meant). Do you guys wear anything distinctive? Or have a high ranked player who's name we might recognise?
    Edited by Maulkin on October 15, 2014 10:16AM
    EU | PC | AD
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭

14_10_14_02_07_33.jpg

Regards.

Hmmm, the name doesn't ring a bell (no offence meant). Do you guys were anything distinctive? Or have a high ranked player who's name we might recognise?

Jurra is in dpm :p
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juraigr wrote: »

14_10_14_02_07_33.jpg

Regards.

Hmmm, the name doesn't ring a bell (no offence meant). Do you guys were anything distinctive? Or have a high ranked player who's name we might recognise?

Jurra is in dpm :p

We know Jurra, we :heart: Jurra
    EU | PC | AD
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    revd.jpg

EDIT:
    Nearly forgot as well, we were way down on Population as well, 2 Locks to our 2 bars, this was at 10:34pm, 29 mins before dethroning.
    Screenshot_2014_10_14_22_34_40.jpg

Ha, gz on your achievement. Shame about the crashes! I think the fight could have been a lot more fun (and last longer) if it weren't for us getting reset back to the gate constantly.
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Think we were all too busy celebrating to push forward in a timely manner, as our push for Infernal Destroyer to be emperor crashed on the rocks that was EP's defense of BRK.
    What also didn't help was that EP ninja'd Ash. Good fights were had!

When I saw that, I was like "EP, I love you." You could have all been pushing our scrolls, but you were holding BRK like a boss and ninjaing Ash in the meantime.

Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    btw did any yellows even see keeps under attack all I saw was *crash* and another red keep. Mind you I crashed almost all the time ._.

Your girlfriend anaire(sp?) was there!
    She told me <3 7 soul assault deaths wasn't it ;) One day I should start recording them...
    Did you turn up last night I gave up waiting lol.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • neiljwd
    neiljwd
    ✭✭✭
    Actually my curiosity is peeked, what names do AD and EP think are [snip] opponents great players on DC side?

I obviously never get to fight them so have no idea, other looking at Emperor leader-board to ascertain any sort judgement of DC performance.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 13, 2015 8:09PM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw did any yellows even see keeps under attack all I saw was *crash* and another red keep. Mind you I crashed almost all the time ._.

She told me <3 7 soul assault deaths wasn't it ;) One day I should start recording them...

Was trying to fight a late night AD train and everytime many soul assaults lol.

We did go Thorn at midnight my time, But we played with EP. I dont like AD's soul assault :P
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• DaggerfallTradeMasters

14_10_14_02_07_33.jpg

Regards.

Hmmm, the name doesn't ring a bell (no offence meant). Do you guys wear anything distinctive? Or have a high ranked player who's name we might recognise?

Haha sure mate i dont take offence.
    We have not that many known people in the guild but this is why:

We group up randoms and lead them you see a lot of this in zone chat: LFG? type DPM
    We dont recruit the good players we recruit everyone and make them good players.
    But if you play a lot of PvP you should probably have heard of us ( in THORNBLADE EU ofcourse on DAGGERFALL side) we are just getting known since the last 2 weeks so we stil grow rapidly
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Was trying to fight a late night AD train and everytime many soul assaults lol.

We did go Thorn at midnight my time, But we played with EP. I dont like AD's soul assault :P

Lol k we took fare, roe and nickel then logged so you were safe XD but still stay away and fight reds!
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually my curiosity is peeked, what names do AD and EP think are [snip] opponents great players on DC side?

I obviously never get to fight them so have no idea, other looking at Emperor leader-board to ascertain any sort judgement of DC performance.

Hard to pick out names from the hordes lol. Familiar names Blobs, Jurra, ouhou(o something anyway) then Abraxus' guild for me cause I'm a bloodthorner. I'm sure I've forgotten people will check when in game.

Edit: Prosski you don't count as a blue ok?

Also been reminded about Erson and Hidden Hit(because you are so annoying!)

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 13, 2015 8:10PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm Dean the Cat, Nightblade Archer.

Kris (@Lava_Croft) told me about this thread, so I decided to pop by and write something. I wish all of you the best of luck on the battlefield. :)
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Oooh mmmm, lemme think.

BiggusDiccus. Liked his old name better, great DK
    Karras Nurilion. Awesome Sorc duellist
    Jurra.
    Ouhou. The flying Finn
    Iyas Pwn, Decimus, Daykiin - Serial gankers
    Blobsky - Top magicka NB and duellist

Teams I see:
    Oswolf and crew. Good fights, especially when they're a smaller team. You normally know they're around when you see Jetekill batstreaking all over the place. Serial over-extender that guy :P.
    Abraxus' crew, though they moved out to Azura. Erson and crew, had a good few wipes to them.
    Infernal Destroyer and gang. He runs with some of the people from the list above of course.

That's off the top of my head. I'm sure I forgot some good players, pls don't be offended I'm having a mentally slow day :D

Also when I'm saying things like "Oswolf and crew", that's not an assumption he's the leader of the team or something, just the memorable name I saw in my Death Recap and then set out to kill.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 13, 2015 8:10PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Yes Daggerfall Covenant *** it up today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nIn9MLddVA&amp;edit=vd

I think its much better if we just learn to leave Roebeck or Chalman not take both.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol the statement about Roebeck is ao damn true. Its a shame though, DC has lost some really good guilds and zone coordinators in the last 2 months.
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Koensol wrote: »
    Lol the statement about Roebeck is ao damn true. Its a shame though, DC has lost some really good guilds and zone coordinators in the last 2 months.

Yeah everytime DC has the keeps back we think we can own everybody and then we get *** up again.

btw anyone has already seen the map this morning? all of Daggerfall covenant was EP and at AD there were just 2 keeps yellow (still under siege) and the rest EP as well.
    Another night attack from EP?
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was there at 4am UK Time, AD and EP both attacked home keeps at the same time. Then EP train took one scroll, then AD failed on the other and EP took it.

Never seen a train at that time before. Bit much.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• neiljwd
    neiljwd
    ✭✭✭
    Another night attack from EP?

Yup.
    At 3:40am I got a pop-up about our scroll going walkies.
    http://s5.postimg.org/pfvrgieye/Screenshot_2014_10_16_03_38_50.jpg

I had a lil look and there was at least a full raids worth of them, including bipolo, I guess they proceeded to own the map while we retired to bed.

• Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta feel sorry for those reds! They always have the biggest numbers (in terms of sheer zerging - they run around like a herd of animals, never apart) and yet the only way they can achieve anything is by staying up all night.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another scroll lost due to a crash. Thanks zeni-san.
    :]
  • Baobab_Theoldtree
    Baobab_Theoldtree
    ✭✭✭
    @Garion Don't feel sorry,you gave me emperor slayer achievement :p
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    You gotta feel sorry for those reds! They always have the biggest numbers (in terms of sheer zerging - they run around like a herd of animals, never apart) and yet the only way they can achieve anything is by staying up all night.
    Yeah, we lack friends from buff campaigns that help us out on Thornblade.

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was there at 4am UK Time, AD and EP both attacked home keeps at the same time. Then EP train took one scroll, then AD failed on the other and EP took it.

Never seen a train at that time before. Bit much.

Welcome to thornblade. Also you need to sleep more.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • synnerman
    synnerman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »

The biggest laugh Ive had in ages :D.
    Blues and yellows both have buff servers and zerg against the reds together and blues have a sad emperor from another server who brings his little farming grp over every night to help aswell.

I seen some tactics in PVP in a lot of games but buff servers and troll camping from you lot are lower than the lowest. Good luck

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1) buff servers were removed with 1.4.6
    2) The buffs really weren't this game changing. Of course its nice to have, but in a fight, the better player won anyway.

- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB