Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    1) buff servers were removed with 1.4.6
    Patch 1.5.

• DaggerfallTradeMasters
    synnerman wrote: »
    Garion wrote: »
    You gotta feel sorry for those reds! They always have the biggest numbers (in terms of sheer zerging - they run around like a herd of animals, never apart) and yet the only way they can achieve anything is by staying up all night.

The biggest laugh Ive had in ages :D.
    Blues and yellows both have buff servers and zerg against the reds together and blues have a sad emperor from another server who brings his little farming grp over every night to help aswell.

I seen some tactics in PVP in a lot of games but buff servers and troll camping from you lot are lower than the lowest. Good luck

What you mean DC does troll camping? we Always have the troll camp placers in our Alliance...
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You gotta feel sorry for those reds! They always have the biggest numbers (in terms of sheer zerging - they run around like a herd of animals, never apart) and yet the only way they can achieve anything is by staying up all night.

The biggest laugh Ive had in ages :D.
    Blues and yellows both have buff servers and zerg against the reds together and blues have a sad emperor from another server who brings his little farming grp over every night to help aswell.

I seen some tactics in PVP in a lot of games but buff servers and troll camping from you lot are lower than the lowest. Good luck

What you mean DC does troll camping? we Always have the troll camp placers in our Alliance...

Troll camping or terribly bad camp placements are a thing affecting all factions. I'm not sure how one faction can blame the other more when you...:

a) ...don't know the "original" faction of the player who put up the camp. If he is indeed a troll he could belong to any faction, including legitimately his own. Just doing what he does best, trolling and griefing.

b) ... don't know how badly it's affecting the opponent. You only see troll camps affecting you, not the other way round. So how can you tell the other faction is doing it more than you?

c) ...don't know if it's a troll at all. I'm pretty sure some at least are just terrible camp placements by relatively new players.

Also, those server buffs can't go soon enough. As AD, I've switched my main campaign to Thorn cause I got sick of all the jabs about having buffs from Haderus.
    Edited by Maulkin on October 17, 2014 11:40AM
    EU | PC | AD
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Patch 1.5.

I think you EP guys who get upset about buff campaigns are going to have a shock when those campaigns do go away and it makes very little difference to the game.

I think it will impact PvErs more than us PvPers.

Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • neiljwd
    neiljwd
    ✭✭✭
    Patch 1.5.

All buffs received from Campaigns will be local to the Campaign you're physically located in while in Cyrodiil. When outside of Cyrodiil, your Home Campaign buffs will be applied.

PvE should be fine.
    And on Thornblade the EP night-time Flippers were on again, damn dolphins.

• Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    neiljwd wrote: »
    Patch 1.5.

All buffs received from Campaigns will be local to the Campaign you're physically located in while in Cyrodiil. When outside of Cyrodiil, your Home Campaign buffs will be applied.

PvE should be fine.
    And on Thornblade the EP night-time Flippers were on again, damn dolphins.

Ah yes, but I was thinking that the dedicated PvPers will be less inclined to defend their buff campaigns and thus the PvErs will have a harder job of it.

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am EP Thornblade EU - probably my most notable performances are my daily bewailing our lack of camp placement during any kind of prolonged battle.

I have all my chars on EP and am proud, however lamentably sometimes, to be EP. That said, our PvP alliance reminds me somewhat of an angry child with a hammer. If it hits something, well, good-night. It may, however, smack itself in the barnet instead... then spend the next hour wandering around aimlessly.

Not a fan of the night-capping but I'm not a fan of the green alliance (xD) either. Nor, in fact, a fan of impulse, invasion, talons, lava whip, and batswarm, particularly when sported by the fashionable zerg... whichever alliance it belongs to.

Does everyone spam skills or do some of us rotate for dps or even just for variety? Just wondering... A NB killed me once doing ambush 7 or 8 times. A banana dominion he was but can't remember the name now. I was so stunned I just stood there and died. A classic death recap though, I will remember it fondly.

Shout outs for the people I think have some skill (imo) and have shown up all too often on my death recap:

ouhou from DC - although killing him was my earning of the Emperor Slayer achievement. Thanks for that mate. :)

Jagwars - I nearly had you one time. Stop spewing that crap all over the place.... nooo, can't move... out of mana... dead. ^^

Ilmariel AD - you are just too annoying. That is all. xD

There are a couple of others but their names are escaping me just now... I'll come back to it later.

Oh and Kris, you lizard. ;) Are you just about to lose your mind?

Edited by VagabondAngel on October 17, 2014 6:38PM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah crap, just realised that post was too long for anyone to read it. :\
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Edited by DaggerfallTradeMasters on October 17, 2014 10:55PM
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well this evening/night on Thornblade the yellows lost their keeps, aside from Brindle, and we took a scroll when the population was even. Locked on both factions. These nightcapping excuses are getting laughable.

Also, Thornblade round 2 was won with barely if any nightcapping going on.

hmm... must be a purple alliance, amirite? lol
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"What?! This is a exploit!" the most unintentionally funniest player I've seen in an ESO video so far. Thank you for the laughs man, your reaction is priceless! :)

Ah, poor Skylier... Everyone have mercy on him please, he's a good guy. :)
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well this evening/night on Thornblade the yellows lost their keeps, aside from Brindle, and we took a scroll when the population was even. Locked on both factions. These nightcapping excuses are getting laughable.

We lost the scroll after midnight. unless you are refering to the DC scroll getting taken by questionable methods ;)
    :]
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is crab !
    NA server method like troll camp & underground tunnel are being used in EU server.
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello I'm Nathaerizh (Soulac), a little cute cat and I like milk.
    So gimme some love and get killed by my roaaaaar.

I searching for some duels.. PM pls :)

Arena Guild / Banane Squad
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • synnerman
    synnerman
    ✭✭✭✭

We lost the scroll after midnight. unless you are refering to the DC scroll getting taken by questionable methods ;)

Yeah and you were still population LOCKED so stop crying about nightcapping (btw war doesn't stop for the moonlight :D). As for questionable DC scroll it didn't hardly get out of the gates and if you think that hasn't been done before by DC you need to check out these forums as we had a week of that happening nightly.
    That was so much of a surprise to EP last night and the stuff posted in Zone to the guy who did it I cant post on here.
    Edited by synnerman on October 18, 2014 9:29AM
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah and you were still population LOCKED so stop crying about nightcapping (btw war doesn't stop for the moonlight :D). As for questionable DC scroll it didn't hardly get out of the gates and if you think that hasn't been done before by DC you need to check out these forums as we had a week of that happening nightly.
    That was so much of a surprise to EP last night and the stuff posted in Zone to the guy who did it I cant post on here.

It was more of a tease then anything, oh! and also, i've noticed a funny pattern! The people that tell others not to cry about nightcapping are then ones i see online at 5am... interesting huh?
    :]
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

To be fair both alliances were attacking us but that's how cyro works. Even if the blues are stupid enough to do it.... why not go for reds and get yourselves position 2 on the scoreboards :(

Anyway good job on the allesia defend late at night I couldn't stop your guys placing those camps to teleport the other 30+ of you in from arrius. Placing it on our breach was epic.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was more of a tease then anything, oh! and also, i've noticed a funny pattern! The people that tell others not to cry about nightcapping are then ones i see online at 5am... interesting huh?

DW, they'll prove their worth when we no longer have buff campaigns. Cough.

• DaggerfallTradeMasters

"What?! This is a exploit!" the most unintentionally funniest player I've seen in an ESO video so far. Thank you for the laughs man, your reaction is priceless! :)

Ah, poor Skylier... Everyone have mercy on him please, he's a good guy. :)

Haha glad you enjoyed it

BTW guys i want to say this guy already said sorry (the EXPLOITER) so dont report him he doesn't deserve it but its still odd he took the scroll when he knows its an exploit....
  • synnerman
    synnerman
    ✭✭✭✭

You have noticed that pattern eh?? Id like to bet you now that you have never seen me on at that time so bang goes that theory. Once again today Yellow and Blues both on Arrius so yellow can get their scroll back that was taken whilst you were faction locked. Too many guests not interested in your home campaign maybe.

I find it quite comical that when blue eventually take a scroll its handed about because guests cant place the scroll :D.

Personally Id like to see NO AP for guests whatsoever as its kindling "arrangements"

• KaBael
    KaBael
    Soul Shriven
    No AP for guests will save the PVP in this game, it will make people start playing PVP with Honor, and more people will get interested in playing for winning, and not for farming at resurses to get their PVP rank up.
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    In Europe we dont fancy bragging as much as the Americans do ;)

Class, grace, less is more and all that...

Just to make it obvious so I dont offend anyone, I am kidding ofc. I have nothing against any nationality, I even have family in the States.

I too brag about not bragging. I also have an unofficial degree in irony ;)

51ZESXbeS0L2.jpg

excellent!
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

DW, they'll prove their worth when we no longer have buff campaigns. Cough.

I would have thought people might use buff campaigns of their enemy to your own advantage. Attack the buff campaign then go back to main one and take advantage of the reduced pop...
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how many points these yellows would have if their strategy of lagging the servers out with mindless area-damage swarms and standing on the flags unable to take any damage wasn't possible.
  • seneferab16_ESO
    seneferab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the lag capping is getting a little bit old.
    Aerin Treerunner, pre dinner snack
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grats on Emp Ini, thanks blues for making it a challenge :)
    we know you love your scrolls ;)
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on October 19, 2014 12:15AM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats on Emp Ini, thanks blues for making it a challenge :)
    we know you love your scrolls ;)

C6pZCVZ.png
    Edited by Isbilen on October 19, 2014 1:17AM
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well thats how the game works. Nightcap OP.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well thats how the game works. Nightcap OP.

Night cap OP indeed. Both gates open and we're only 10~ defenders against AD who is still on medium population.
    Edited by Isbilen on October 19, 2014 1:50AM
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swat best raid.eu
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual