Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the ink?

• EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »

Not if you’re consistently getting no drops whatsoever or terrible drops every single day for weeks.

That's just the law of averages kicking in. You had bad luck for a while now you're getting good luck to balance it out. It's how a properly balanced D20 would work. You can roll 1s for what seems like forever and then suddenly get on a hot streak with the same die. Humanity generally remembers the bad more instead of the good so stretches of bad luck seem more prominent.
    Antiquities Addict
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning I've found some inks as stealed loot from urns.
    I did not know it was possible to find the Luminous Ink in that way !
    mwsi4gzwemhx.png

LOL, the Necrom Underway is gonna become really crowded. =D
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sarahthes wrote: »
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    While I am seeing some small spurts of more than 1 drop an hour (that is better but the difference is tiny) and I have *finally* gotten a drop trash mobs, the drop rate is still too low to allow real experimenting. And the 500 ink achievement is still a dream.

I am really sick of the ink grind, and the few experiments I have done mostly didn't produce anything much better than my class skills.

I've consistently farmed several hundred nodes, killed hundreds of enemies, and looted roughly 1000 containers, each day over the last 7-8 days and have not had a single ink drop from any source in that time. I also have not pulled a single new zone purple furnishing plan in the same period. Not saying that anything has chanced, but it's either that, or my RNG just completing bottomed out.

I recommend putting in a bug report. I was having issues as well despite doing many hours of dedicated farming on a crafting mat/XP farming build, so I put in a bug report in game. A few days ago, the ink just started flowing in all of a sudden when I started farming. So far, this has been consistent for me every day since then. It’s still an irritating grind, but at least ink is finally dropping at a rate that matches up with what other players have been seeing. Some of these other players previously kept implying / outright telling me I was doing something “wrong” if I was only getting 1-2 inks or 0 ink after an hour long farming session. One person even called me an “amateur farmer” … but I literally didn’t make any changes to the way I farm mats, and am now seeing at least 5-7+ ink per hour of farming on a consistent basis.

That is the definition of RNG.

Not if you’re consistently getting no drops whatsoever or terrible drops every single day for weeks.

But you're not. You just said you're now getting higher than average drops.

RNG.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scribing is terrible. Why making it resource starved is somehow making it a “better” system is beyond me.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I am seeing some small spurts of more than 1 drop an hour (that is better but the difference is tiny) and I have *finally* gotten a drop trash mobs, the drop rate is still too low to allow real experimenting. And the 500 ink achievement is still a dream.

I am really sick of the ink grind, and the few experiments I have done mostly didn't produce anything much better than my class skills.

I've consistently farmed several hundred nodes, killed hundreds of enemies, and looted roughly 1000 containers, each day over the last 7-8 days and have not had a single ink drop from any source in that time. I also have not pulled a single new zone purple furnishing plan in the same period. Not saying that anything has chanced, but it's either that, or my RNG just completing bottomed out.

I recommend putting in a bug report. I was having issues as well despite doing many hours of dedicated farming on a crafting mat/XP farming build, so I put in a bug report in game. A few days ago, the ink just started flowing in all of a sudden when I started farming. So far, this has been consistent for me every day since then. It’s still an irritating grind, but at least ink is finally dropping at a rate that matches up with what other players have been seeing. Some of these other players previously kept implying / outright telling me I was doing something “wrong” if I was only getting 1-2 inks or 0 ink after an hour long farming session. One person even called me an “amateur farmer” … but I literally didn’t make any changes to the way I farm mats, and am now seeing at least 5-7+ ink per hour of farming on a consistent basis.

RNG.

5-7 per hour was the “average” or “normal” drop rate cited by most people telling me my 0-2 drops per hour was a “skill” issue (lol). I’m just now getting the normal drop rate referenced by people who couldn’t understand why some of us were complaining about the terrible drop rate and not being able to get ink. I’ve yet to see lucky 20 ink streaks like some of you have.

Edit: but yes, literally for about 6 weeks, I got 0-2 ink per hour. It changed pretty much overnight, now I get 5-7 per hour consistently when I’m farming.
    Edited by Aurielle on July 21, 2024 9:25PM
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

RNG.

5-7 per hour was the “average” or “normal” drop rate cited by most people telling me my 0-2 drops per hour was a “skill” issue (lol). I’m just now getting the normal drop rate referenced by people who couldn’t understand why some of us were complaining about the terrible drop rate and not being able to get ink. I’ve yet to see lucky 20 ink streaks like some of you have.

Edit: but yes, literally for about 6 weeks, I got 0-2 ink per hour. It changed pretty much overnight, now I get 5-7 per hour consistently when I’m farming.

I sometimes get 0-2 per hour. You had a bad streak yeah. But it wasn't a bug, it was just unlucky.
    Edited by sarahthes on July 21, 2024 11:14PM
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

RNG.

I sometimes get 0-2 per hour. You had a bad streak yeah. But it wasn't a bug, it was just unlucky.

You get unlucky sometimes. Not all the time. Meanwhile, I had a bad “streak” lasting six weeks… And there are others who are still unfortunately in the midst of a bad “streak” since Gold Road’s release. It just doesn’t add up. A bad RNG streak is randomly getting no ink for a few sessions in a row every once in a while (as is the case for you). Not getting any ink (or extremely little) consistently for weeks on end, to the point where other players falsely accuse you of not knowing how to farm, is possibly more than just a bad streak.

Maybe I’m wrong, but it doesn’t hurt for other players who are suffering with ridiculously low ink drops to submit a bug report. Even if it ends up not being bugged, at least it sends a message to the devs: grinding for weeks and not being able to engage with a brand new system due to terrible RNG is poor game design.
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get unlucky sometimes. Not all the time. Meanwhile, I had a bad “streak” lasting six weeks… And there are others who are still unfortunately in the midst of a bad “streak” since Gold Road’s release. It just doesn’t add up. A bad RNG streak is randomly getting no ink for a few sessions in a row every once in a while (as is the case for you). Not getting any ink (or extremely little) consistently for weeks on end, to the point where other players falsely accuse you of not knowing how to farm, is possibly more than just a bad streak.

Maybe I’m wrong, but it doesn’t hurt for other players who are suffering with ridiculously low ink drops to submit a bug report. Even if it ends up not being bugged, at least it sends a message to the devs: grinding for weeks and not being able to engage with a brand new system due to terrible RNG is poor game design.

First paragraph: Unless farming ink was ALL you did, you can't really say you were unlucky overall. Everything you do is a dice roll/calculation in games. It takes your modifiers v your opponent's modifiers and then applies it and then gives you a result. For all you know your RNG could be amazing it was just not great during your periods of looking for ink. Were you not getting Kutas or other rarer mats? Since we don't know how the loot tables/distribution works we can only speculate but everytime I see these threads I think of the old adage, "Lucky at cards unlucky in love". Sometimes your luck is elsewhere. As I stated earlier, you're tunneling and focusing on your bad luck with ink but maybe didn't notice better luck in other drops/activities.

Second paragraph, it's not terrible RNG, it's a low drop rate. I know it may seem the same, but they are wholly different things.
    Antiquities Addict
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can tell we’re never going to agree on the semantics here, but one way or another… can we not just agree that it utterly sucks that many players cannot engage with the main feature of the new chapter? Instead of arguing about whether there’s a bug affecting some players, whether it’s just streaks of bad luck, whether it’s just a low drop rate, could we not simply acknowledge that ink availability is a problem for many players, empathize with their situation, and advocate for a reasonable solution? It would be a far more productive discussion, IMO.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

RNG.

Still waiting for my 5-7 an hour, still at 1-2 (except for last night which was 0 for the 2 hours).

PS5/NA
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

RNG.

Still waiting for my 5-7 an hour, still at 1-2 (except for last night which was 0 for the 2 hours).

Crossing my fingers for you. I know how frustrating it is to farm for so long with such abysmal results. It sucks and it shouldn’t happen. It’s just blatant disregard for players’ time.

We really need to have at least one guaranteed ink drop per day from the first repeatable daily, perhaps with a smaller chance from every other repeatable daily completed thereafter — because if that’s ok for scripts, I don’t see why it shouldn’t also be ok for ink.
    LaintalAy wrote: »
    [snip]

[snip]
    [snip]

[snip]

Sorry, not taking the bait, LaintalAy. :’(

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 22, 2024 4:14PM
  • SeaWoodStage
    SeaWoodStage
    ✭✭✭
    RNG is a curse that we all must face for sure, but in the case of ridiculously stingy Luminous Ink drop rates, it does seem like it's benefiting nobody.

"Try out some of the thousands of potential scribing skills!"

Yeah I'd love to, but I play ESO for several hours a day several days a week, kill several hundred enemies and harvest 100+ nodes on most of those days, and I'm still on 44 Ink after over a month. I completed the full Scholarium storyline within two weeks of release (and it was a really good questline) and it's natural to my playstyle to harvest many a node while on my way somewhere.

The drop rate is too low. You give us this great new system, ripe with potential, and then make it incredibly hard for anyone to experiment properly. At the moment, why would I expend my precious few bits of ink on trying out a scribed skill? I'm not saying Ink should drop all the time, but at least give it a better percentage than it currently has.

I don't know if there's someone in Zos right now who sits there programming RNG at 1% or whatever because they think that's the same thing as "do an action 100 times, you're guaranteed a drop". but I would like to kindly request that you get a bit less mean.

Just so this comment isn't entirely complaining, just saying here that I loved the Gold Road update overall. Beautiful environment, cool and interesting quests, and story knitted into previous chapters in such a cool way.
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have anybody had issues after last patch and kept log from all loot where there haven't been any Luminous Ink dropping lately?

I know that some will respond with that it is random drop with low drop rate, but I have had Ink dropping in small amount over at least 24 hours play time before patch update and now nothing for days (since patch).

Loot log (add on) show nothing since 19:00 day before patch and since then I haven't had any Ink drop at all which can be seen in Loot Log. I also use another add on that will display Center Message on Screen when there is Ink from loot, so it is hard to miss when that happens and Loot Log make it possible to see how much and when in those cases it just flashes past screen while in combat.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 ink out of a water node on my baby account PC EU yesterday. I don't "farm" - I grab nodes on the way to doing other stuff.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited

Edited by LaintalAy on August 12, 2024 9:07PM
    People upstairs make so much noise
    Drive me mad with their electrical toys
    Louder and louder

Midnight Oil ~ Place Without A Postcard ~ 1981

(requirements not met)
  • Woozywyvern
    Woozywyvern
    ✭✭✭
    RexyCat wrote: »
    Have anybody had issues after last patch and kept log from all loot where there haven't been any Luminous Ink dropping lately?

I know that some will respond with that it is random drop with low drop rate, but I have had Ink dropping in small amount over at least 24 hours play time before patch update and now nothing for days (since patch).

Loot log (add on) show nothing since 19:00 day before patch and since then I haven't had any Ink drop at all which can be seen in Loot Log. I also use another add on that will display Center Message on Screen when there is Ink from loot, so it is hard to miss when that happens and Loot Log make it possible to see how much and when in those cases it just flashes past screen while in combat.

Welcome to my world since the expansion released.
    'What we do in life, echoes through Eternity.'
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do light farming while traveling from A to B. I do the Gold Road daily trifecta every day, AND I kill 12 to 14 wbs per week on top of that.

I have not had an ink drop in awhile. I am baffled on what exactly was the thought process behind inks being so elusive.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »

I do light farming while traveling from A to B. I do the Gold Road daily trifecta every day, AND I kill 12 to 14 wbs per week on top of that.

I have not had an ink drop in awhile. I am baffled on what exactly was the thought process behind inks being so elusive.

the drop rate from enemies is easily 10x worse than the drop rate from nodes, even though they fixed drops on bosses, their rate doesnt seem to be much higher than standard mobs which is already extremely low

the only currently feasible method to get ink is farm nodes like a bot or repeat the scribe questline on alts

while they are adding ink drops to chests and heavy sacks, i doubt the drop rate will be any much better than harvesting nodes, it would surprise me if it was actually much higher than nodes considering the relative rarity of chests/heavy sacks compared to nodes unless your running dungeons/trials in which your guaranteed a minimum amount of each
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • C_J
    C_J
    ✭✭
    Before the last patch, I received a minimum of two Inks per day from nodes.
    Since the patch, I've found no more than two total. :|
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 2 more today on my main PC EU account, from a water hyacinth node while traveling to another foul fishing hole in Grahtwood.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

• MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have found myself just not bothering anymore. If I run out of ink, shurg, I guess I just won't scrib anything.

The ink amasser was never a realistic goal given the drop rate. If I don't farm for it I don't get any ink and I really want to do something else now.

I still remain baffled at the decision to limit the use of the new feature by requiring an endless boring grind to use it.
    PS5/NA
  • Orbital78
    Orbital78
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just sell or donate mine to guild now, I think they are dropping more often in Cyrodiil. I think I got around 20 or so. No morning dew or war torte recipes though. I did get two hakeijo from portals.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found myself just not bothering anymore. If I run out of ink, shurg, I guess I just won't scrib anything.

The ink amasser was never a realistic goal given the drop rate. If I don't farm for it I don't get any ink and I really want to do something else now.

I still remain baffled at the decision to limit the use of the new feature by requiring an endless boring grind to use it.

ive been mainly returning to normal gameplay routines for the past couple weeks, and ive been lucky to get even 1 drop a day, sometimes even per week

last night i just happened to get lucky and get an ink from an IC boss while i was messing around in there, which put me up to 40 ink earned since gold road release

we are almost 7 weeks out since the release and im still not even up to 50 ink while some people seem to still have it drop like candy

i got sick of node farming after 1 week of trying that, especially with minimal results, i still casually harvest either to complete endeavors or on my way to other objectives, but i would rather log off and play something else than farm nodes like a bot for hours and hours, because the drop rate from enemies is significantly worse than nodes
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never see any with node farming. I think I'll just have to run my alts to do the scribing questline to accumulate so I can at least get 50.
    Xbox X- NA
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drop rate is the same for everyone. The RNG algorithm is the same for everyone. Obviously, I don't know how the game works under the hood, but typically an RNG generator takes an input (the seed) and then returns a number, or sequence of numbers, within a predefined range.

Using the same seed will always return the same sequence of outputs, which is why it's pseudo RNG and not true RNG.

ESO doesn't use true RNG because that's just way out of scope. It also doesn't need to.

I don't believe it's bugged. The drop rate is exactly what they want it to be.

Adding a drop to chests and heavy sacks is just throwing a bone. A very small bone.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And one ink just now from a White Cap node in Tel Pen while looking for a fishing hole (prime time PC EU is NOT the time to try to fish....)

• MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ive been mainly returning to normal gameplay routines for the past couple weeks, and ive been lucky to get even 1 drop a day, sometimes even per week

last night i just happened to get lucky and get an ink from an IC boss while i was messing around in there, which put me up to 40 ink earned since gold road release

we are almost 7 weeks out since the release and im still not even up to 50 ink while some people seem to still have it drop like candy

i got sick of node farming after 1 week of trying that, especially with minimal results, i still casually harvest either to complete endeavors or on my way to other objectives, but i would rather log off and play something else than farm nodes like a bot for hours and hours, because the drop rate from enemies is significantly worse than nodes

It's especially frustrating because to find something that works (for me and my play style) requires experimenting. That requires ink to burn. I have found a couple of skills I really like, but most are stinkers with the class skill being better.

Bottom line right now I'm pretty disappointed with scribing but if I had more ink I might be able to find enough useful skills to change that opinion. I guess I'll never know now since I won't be farming ink anymore.
    PS5/NA
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    The drop rate is the same for everyone. The RNG algorithm is the same for everyone. Obviously, I don't know how the game works under the hood, but typically an RNG generator takes an input (the seed) and then returns a number, or sequence of numbers, within a predefined range.

Using the same seed will always return the same sequence of outputs, which is why it's pseudo RNG and not true RNG.

ESO doesn't use true RNG because that's just way out of scope. It also doesn't need to.

I don't believe it's bugged. The drop rate is exactly what they want it to be.

Adding a drop to chests and heavy sacks is just throwing a bone. A very small bone.

Quote from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudorandom_number_generator:
    "A pseudorandom number generator (PRNG) also known as a deterministic random bit generator (DRBG), is an algorithm for generating a sequence of numbers whose properties approximate the properties of sequences of random numbers. The PRNG-generated sequence is not truly random, because it is completely determined by an initial value, called the PRNG's seed (which may include truly random values). Although sequences that are closer to truly random can be generated using hardware random number generators, pseudorandom number generators are important in practice for their speed in number generation and their reproducibility."

Without knowing exactly how the Algorithm works there is no way of really knowing if it produces the same kind of results for everyone. If the Algorithm uses any personal identifiers (for its seed/initial value, or otherwise) like Account/Character ID, Account/Character Creation Date, Geo Location, IP Address, Hardware etc. then the Algorithm would absolutely produce different results for everyone.

It is not simply a roll of the dice, it is Pseudo Random and ZOS uses all sorts of checks and balances. And we are never told exactly how it works (why share trade secrets?) so it only leaves us to speculate. It is well known that there are bugs in different parts of their code, and an Algorithm is code, so it's not hard to think that there might also be bugs in their (P)RNG Algorithm.

Slightly off topic (but still related)... In my opinion, Scribing should have been made more enjoyable for the player, but instead it was deliberately made with the intention of extending our play time. If the content was good then people would engage with it and not feel like it's a hassle...

- Grimoires should have been account-wide unlocks. But instead we had to pay ~2 Million Gold (if you have 20 characters) to unlock them all on each character.

- Scripts should have been account-wide unlocks, or at least be guaranteed to drop from each source for each character that does the activities. But instead we only get 1 guaranteed drop from each source each day, and any additional drops have a very low drop chance. Might as well not even bother trying to get any additional Scripts to drop and just wait until another day.

- Scribing a skill should not have costed anything, or it could've just costed some Gold. But especially not a new resource that needs its own special category in our inventory (at least in Gamepad UI), that only drops from a few select sources, and has a very very very low drop chance. So even if you have ground out all of the Grimoires and Scripts, you still need to break away from whatever you're doing to go farm resource nodes for Ink, because that's the only realistic way to get any Ink.

I don't think we've ever had a new system in this game that was so problematic for so many people...
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited
    Edited by LaintalAy on August 12, 2024 9:08PM
    People upstairs make so much noise
    Drive me mad with their electrical toys
    Louder and louder

Midnight Oil ~ Place Without A Postcard ~ 1981

(requirements not met)
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaintalAy wrote: »
    N00BxV1 wrote: »

~

Quote from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudorandom_number_generator:
    "A pseudorandom number generator (PRNG) also known as a deterministic random bit generator (DRBG), is an algorithm for generating a sequence of numbers whose properties approximate the properties of sequences of random numbers. The PRNG-generated sequence is not truly random, because it is completely determined by an initial value, called the PRNG's seed (which may include truly random values). Although sequences that are closer to truly random can be generated using hardware random number generators, pseudorandom number generators are important in practice for their speed in number generation and their reproducibility."

Without knowing exactly how the Algorithm works there is no way of really knowing if it produces the same kind of results for everyone. If the Algorithm uses any personal identifiers (for its seed/initial value, or otherwise) like Account/Character ID, Account/Character Creation Date, Geo Location, IP Address, Hardware etc. then the Algorithm would absolutely produce different results for everyone.

It is not simply a roll of the dice, it is Pseudo Random and ZOS uses all sorts of checks and balances. And we are never told exactly how it works (why share trade secrets?) so it only leaves us to speculate. It is well known that there are bugs in different parts of their code, and an Algorithm is code, so it's not hard to think that there might also be bugs in their (P)RNG Algorithm.

~
    thanks for that.
    I don't think we've ever had a new system in this game that was so problematic for so many people...

It's only problematic for some of the people that bought the expansion. If it had been a real problem, then we would have seen far more unique players complaining here at the forums. What we got was a handful of threads all dominated by the same players. What is strange about this release, is that scribing as a tool and ink as a resource possibly don't appeal to that many players outside of the PvP environment.

The people who visit the forums are only a small percent of the player base. I've known players who have never visited the forums, and some of them had no idea that the forums even existed.

I don't PVP in ESO at all anymore. If I wanted to PVP then I would go play a better PVP game. But since I mainly play tank on every class, I do want several of the Scribed skills on all of my characters...
    • Leashing Pull (Magicka Pull/Taunt + Restore Resources): I want this especially for all of my non-Dragonknights, and maybe the Dragonknights too. The resource restore is pretty dang good, it's like DK's Helping Hands passive but costs less than using Igneous Shield, and every class can use it.
    • Leashing Burst (AOE Pull): This ability will be useful for all classes. It's like Void Bash's pull but without having to use that set.
    • Warding Contingency (Damage Shield + Damage Reduction + Protection): This ability will also be useful for all classes.
    • There are probably more good support skills (or skill combinations) but I haven't been able to try many of them.
    With the way things are going it's gonna be a while before I get the Scripts and Ink needed for every character. Let's just grind stuff for the new system and then maybe get to use it in a year or so. :|
    Edited by N00BxV1 on July 27, 2024 6:29AM