Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Greenshade RollBack Issues for Everyone in the Zone Getting Worse.

• DealWithMeal
    hey, after performing those steps, now no more 332 code, but now stuck on 'Requesting character load...'

reference code is: 140404-041952
    Options
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could those of you who had character that was in a stuck state in Greenshade (could not log into them), please try to log in again?

Hey Jessica,

I just tried out, I have a long loading time in my character screen now and when it fails, it sends me back to my loginscreen and I get the following message : "An unknow error as occured"

Good luck fixing this! :smile:

Edit : After further testing, it seems I can log back on my second character again. No more Error : 332. But my main in Greenshade still has the same "An unknow error as occured". Hope it helps you a bit!

Edited by Brasseurfb16_ESO on April 4, 2014 9:43PM
    Options
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    It's positive to see some progress at least.

I was rather worried that last thing on a friday evening we would most likely have the tech support staff equivalent of the dancers in a strip club on a Wednesday afternoon... But then it is launch day!

I'm sure they've got the A (or at least B ) team on it.. Guess we just all catch an early night and hope our mains are back to us by morning? (Please!)
    Edited by WilliamTee on April 4, 2014 9:39PM
    Options
  • scoutkill
    scoutkill
    # 140404-040952
    Options
  • kurstein
    kurstein
    ✭✭✭
    Your reference code is: 140404-042065.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear" all hail the night mother
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks for your patience and persistence, everyone. One more thing: For those of you now getting the "Unknown Error" message, could you please reply with your megaserver and the name of the character that is stuck in Greenshade?
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!
    Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is: 140404-030729

Error: 322 // and unknown error has accurd
    Server: EU
    Character: Warchief Bob
    Stuck in Greenshade since 19.00 CEST
    Time since last login attempt approximately 1 minute ago.

(How about you freaking kick all the characters out of in game, so we actually can DO SOMETHING)
    Options
  • Kastro194
    Kastro194
    Character : Kastro Ironheart
    Megaserver: EU

Please just move him out of greenshade :'c i want the nightmare to be over
    Edited by Kastro194 on April 4, 2014 9:42PM
    Options
  • Nandric
    Nandric
    Thanks for your patience and persistence, everyone. One more thing: For those of you now getting the "Unknown Error" message, could you please reply with your megaserver and the name of the character that is stuck in Greenshade?

EU Megaserver
    Character name: Nandric
    Options
  • Questian
    Questian
    Kexia wrote: »
    Sedlina wrote: »
    Could those of you who had character that was in a stuck state in Greenshade (could not log into them), please try to log in again?
    still stuck on 'Requesting character load...'
    Sedlina wrote: »
    EU megaserver
    Character: Sedlina

me too.

the worst game launch ever.

Then You clearly havent tried any MMO launches.

Topic:
    No still unable to log into my char. Booted to loggin screen, with "unknown error" pretty fast.
    Options
  • Methelion
    Methelion

UserID: Methelion
    Character: Methelion
    Options
  • Anarkaen
    Anarkaen
    Character Name : Va'Darra
    Server : EU

Ticket : 140404-043175
    Edited by Anarkaen on April 4, 2014 10:00PM
    Options
  • Inciona
    Inciona

Char: Nyssa Spark

unknown error
    Options
  • Amenthes
    Amenthes
    Soul Shriven

Nickname: Amenthes
    Options
  • Gorrax
    Gorrax

[Incident: 140404-032310]

Character name: Gorrax
    Options
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    EU
    Pum'Raa
    Options
  • Seirapwn
    Seirapwn
    EU Megaserver
    Character Seya Sparkles
    Options
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Character name: Neverfall

My character loads on the border of Greenshade and Malabag Tor (the zone north of Greenshade). It spawns on the area that automatically starts loading to Greenshade and then I get the error and can't log in.
    Options
  • Silverhope
    Character : Vanessa Ireheart
    Megaserver : EU
    Options
  • metalandersb16_ESO
    "Unknown Error"
    Megaserver: "EU"
    Nickname: "Annie Snow"
    Options
  • oceanipwnseb17_ESO

EU Megaserver

Character name: Anesa Nightrun

Ticket number: 140404-042116
    Options
  • HegsoR
    HegsoR

Char: Last Word
    Options
  • dominik.s1997eb17_ESO
    Character name: Sakary
    Options
  • Bolo
    Bolo
    Char: Prince Nazeem

unknown error
    Options
  • SamAkira
    SamAkira
    ✭✭
    Char: Sammy Delat
    Options
  • politrika
    politrika

European Megaserver
    Character name: Politrika

Options
  • maxterhex
    maxterhex
    EU
    maXter

Options
  • Nazaan
    Nazaan
    I can now log in to an Alternate character or a new character but not my character that's in Greenshade.
    Options
  • mathijspb
    mathijspb

Char: Ties
    Zone: Greenshade
    Options
  • Kisu_
    Kisu_
    "An unknown error has occured"

While trying to log in on my char @Kisu on the EU Megaserver, it just kicks me out to the loading screen with above message.
    Options