Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Greenshade RollBack Issues for Everyone in the Zone Getting Worse.

• paul.lowenadlerb16_ESO
    Could those of you who had character that was in a stuck state in Greenshade (could not log into them), please try to log in again?

Same uknown error

140404-041084
    Options
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    Something's changed at least.

I can't get into my Greenshade character, but I can now get into my others.

Rather than Error 332, I just get logged out with an 'unknown error' for my character in Greenshades.
    Options
  • Kexia
    Kexia
    Sedlina wrote: »
    Could those of you who had character that was in a stuck state in Greenshade (could not log into them), please try to log in again?
    still stuck on 'Requesting character load...'
    Sedlina wrote: »
    EU megaserver
    Character: Sedlina

me too.

the worst game launch ever.
    Options
  • Lucifer108
    Lucifer108
    ✭✭
    Still Cant log in , I get booted to the login screen and get an unknown error message. My alts in auridon are working fine. Runé/EU
    Options
  • Gorrax
    Gorrax
    [Incident: 140404-032310]

I have the same: for two hours I kept getting the 332 error, but now the unkown error and getting kicked back to the login screen.
    Options
  • Seirapwn
    Seirapwn
    i have tried to login again it hangs there for a while and then kicks me back to the login screen with unknown error
    Options
  • Nandric
    Nandric

Just tried it. The error message 332 is gone, but the loading character message takes quite long, after that I was kicked out of the character selection screen to the login screen with the "unknown error" message.
    Options
  • Methelion
    Methelion

Error 332 just changed to "Unknown Error".
    Options
  • politrika
    politrika
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I still cannot login, just tried it. Stuck on "Request character load..." and after that a disconnect from an unknown error.
    Options
  • Valentine
    Valentine

now it just Loads my char Then "An unknown error has occurred" into the main login screen.

Options
  • Bobojones
    Bobojones
    Soul Shriven
    ticket: 140404-030761 for email
    ticket: 140404-036701 for telefone
    european megaserver
    Options
  • Inciona
    Inciona

an unknown error has occurred

Options
  • mathijspb
    mathijspb
    Valentine wrote: »

now it just Loads my char Then "An unknown error has occurred" into the main login screen.

Same thing for me
    Options
  • ccas7
    ccas7
    As some people said before me, this is night time in europe. Mind telling us even a vary vague ETA?
    Options
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is: 140404-041780.
    Options
  • politrika
    politrika
    Ticket reference number: 140404-033142
    Options
  • maxterhex
    maxterhex
    WilliamTee wrote: »
    Something's changed at least.

I can't get into my Greenshade character, but I can now get into my others.

Rather than Error 332, I just get logged out with an 'unknown error' for my character in Greenshades.
    +1

Options
  • Methelion
    Methelion
    ccas7 wrote: »
    As some people said before me, this is night time in europe. Mind telling us even a vary vague ETA?

How should they do that? They have no clue...
    Options
  • Ako
    Ako

Completely closing the game down for 5 mins (had previously been idling on char select screen) has progressed me a little. I can now log into alts, my main (who is in Greendshade) gets stuck on "Requesting Character Load" which eventually kicks back to login screen
    Options
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ticket reference number : 140404-041624.
    Options
  • goz
    goz
    Soul Shriven
    e-mail ticket: 140404-041744
    Unkown error
    I tried to login 1min ago after I have been completely logged out for 10minutes
    Options
  • Lionizer
    Lionizer
    After making the ticket and turning my PC off completely for 10 minutes, I am now able to log in my alts (i.e. non-Greenshade characters). When I try to log my main I get an unknown error.
    Definitely improvement over the last 3.5 hours. Thank you, Jessica, for your assistance in bringing this issue to the attention of the powers that be :D
    Options
  • paulb16_ESO87
    Now getting unknown error and returned to login page
    Options
  • Otherside
    Otherside
    ✭✭
    Somethings changed. I now get "unknown error" and kicked back to the login screen when I try to get on. I don't know about other characters, I'll try them .
    Options
  • Kairani
    Kairani
    Soul Shriven
    140404-041847
    Options
  • maxterhex
    maxterhex
    Member's of my guild can't teleport at Greenshade from another locations
    Edited by maxterhex on April 4, 2014 9:36PM
    Options
  • Clakz
    Clakz
    140404-041894

Cheers in advance!
    Options
  • RNG
    RNG
    would be nice to get some info on what you are doing to address the problems and a ETA on a fix
    Edited by RNG on April 4, 2014 9:39PM
    Options
  • Otherside
    Otherside
    ✭✭
    Lionizer wrote: »
    After making the ticket and turning my PC off completely for 10 minutes, I am now able to log in my alts (i.e. non-Greenshade characters). When I try to log my main I get an unknown error.
    Definitely improvement over the last 3.5 hours. Thank you, Jessica, for your assistance in bringing this issue to the attention of the powers that be :D

Yeah, I'm gonna second this. As *** as all these bugs all seem, this is the first week, and I am grateful that the devs have kept an eye on the forums for bugs, and seemed to have replied within half an hour to CS requests. So thanks.
    Options
  • Coreblood
    Coreblood
    # 140404-041689
    Options