Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you travel to Betnik wayshrine it works and you’re able to collect the daily login reward.

Some other wayshrine also work.
    Edited by Anne13 on March 2, 2024 10:52AM
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on pc na side of my account, traveling to fargrave or deadlands didn't helped initially but after a relog got a pop up in vvardenfell and it's claimed.

Didn't had Orsinium on NA before.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC NA, already own Orsinium, collected the log in reward from the previous day like normal.

Logged in a few moments ago expecting to collect the daily log in, never got the usual prompt, looked at the daily rewards menu, shows the Orsinium DLC there collected but not ticking off, and saying the reward will be available in 23 or so hours, while also noticing that I have been locked out of getting the final day of the months Tel var despite not having missed any days to login.

Logged out to see what was happening and saw this thread.

Edit logged into today, was able to claim it, the maintenance fixed it for me.
    Edited by bmnoble on March 3, 2024 4:15AM
  • Dax_Draconis
    Dax_Draconis
    ✭✭✭✭
    It happened to me too.

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PC NA

If you claimed day one rewards? - Yes I claimed day 1 rewards

Do you own Orsinium already? - Yes

Update: Logging in and out a few times fixed it for me.

Edited by Dax_Draconis on March 2, 2024 11:45AM
  • Ardriel
    Ardriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: I could claim the login reward Orsinium for today on PC NA for both accounts: 1. account I had to travel to Rimmen but same didn't work for other 2. account. After I ported to a guildmate in Vvardenfell I could claim the reward. This is really weird.
  • Diebesgut
    Diebesgut
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4/ EU

Orsinium already purchased
    Eso+ available
    Claimed day 1 rewards

Port to Deathlands worked, thanks
    Edited by Diebesgut on March 2, 2024 10:59AM
    Khajiit Sicherheitsdienst ~ Überprüfung von Schlössern aller Art ~ Khajiit Security ~ Inspection of any kind of locks
    Khajiit Gebrauchtwaren ~ Handel mit Waren aller Art ~ Khajiit Store ~ Trading of any kind of goods
    Playstation
  • Eisengreifer
    Same bug.

For me, porting to Fargrave did work on PC-EU.

On PC-NA, neither Fargrave nor CWC nor Northern Elsweyr worked, but Blackreach Arkthzand Cavern (The Reach zone) did work.
  • Rescue78
    Rescue78
    ✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PS NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes
    Any additional updates? The last Daily reward for the month is now greyed out and locked.

Edit:
    I can also confirm that traveling to The Shambles Wayshrine in Fargrave fixed the issue and allowed me to get the daily reward. Also the last day reward is no longer greyed out and locked.
    Edited by Rescue78 on March 2, 2024 11:10AM
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

Logged in today, Orsinium says available in 16hours. Last day Tel Var Locked
    Playing PC-EU
    Claimed day one rewards, on day one.
    Yes
    Nope.

EDIT: Travelling to the Deadlands fixed it.
    Edited by CoolBlast3 on March 2, 2024 11:04AM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardriel wrote: »
    Update: I could claim the login reward Orsinium for today on PC NA for both accounts: 1. account I had to travel to Rimmen but same didn't work for other 2. account. After I ported to a guildmate in Vvardenfell I could claim the reward. This is really weird.

It's not weird and actually makes sense.

The thing is that certain instances are working. Not zones. There was--and still is--nothing special about Fargrave or Northern Elsweyr, etc.

So the workaround isn't to get into a working zone, but to get into a working instance. Working instances might be of any zone. And for busy zones that have multiple instances like Northern Elsweyr or Vvardenfell, not all of the instances will behave properly; some will be okay and some will be bugged.

This is why porting into Northern Elsweyr might work for some but not others--it all depends on which instance of NE you get into. This also means that the instances that work on each server are different. On PC/EU, there is at least one Fargrave instance that works, and on PC/NA, there is at least one Vvardenfell and one Northern Elsweyr instance that works.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Prodigy_UA
    Prodigy_UA
    ✭✭
    frogthroat wrote: »

How about blackreach arkthzand cavern? Someone in my guild got PCNA working by porting to there.

Thanks, now it fixed!
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PC EU

If you claimed day one rewards? - Yes

Do you own Orsinium already? - No but have an ESO+ sub

Any additional updates? - Porting into a zone seems to fix it but it is very random as to which location you need to port to in order to fix it and if it will even fix it. In my case it was Fargrave.

• Irhak
    Irhak
    ✭✭
    Like all others...

PC EU Megaserver, have eso+...

and apparently running to fargrave fixed for me... but stilll
  • lordneroth
    lordneroth
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?

-- XB1, EU.

If you claimed day one rewards?

-- Yes.

Do you own Orsinium already?

-- No.

Any additional updates?

-- ESO+ Member, last day reward locked out.

[EDIT]: teleporting to Fargrave (as suggested by prev. PC commenters) didn't solve the issue but teleporting to the Deadlands (also prev. suggested) did it and the last day rewards is back on.
    Edited by lordneroth on March 2, 2024 11:10AM
  • BrierTOG
    BrierTOG
    ✭✭✭
    Pc eu and pc na both have the message that i have to wait 23 hours, did pick up the reward from yesterday. I have eso + might have also already have wrothgar on eu, but not on na
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife and I both claimed day 1 rewards and now at day 2 reset Xbox Na with eso plus. But day two unclaimeble and losing last day rewards
  • Alaya
    Alaya
    ✭✭✭
    Account One
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC NA through Steam, ESO + active
    Any additional updates? Doing the Fargrave hopping did not solve the issue, neither did Deadlands or Clockwork City. Logged into this account later after my second account couldn't claim it, the announcements never popped up when logging in. Hireling mail came through. VVARDENFELL WORKED AFTER RELOG!

Account Two
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC NA, ESO+ active
    Any additional updates? Once again, Fargrave hopping did not work, neither did Deadlands or Clockwork City. Was logged into this account when the daily timer came up and it never popped up for me, neither did announcements. Might not have helped that I was already IN Wrothgar when daily reset happened. Hireling mail came through, though. Relogged on this one after first account success, Vvardenfell did not work. Betnikh did not work. High Isle did not work. Northern Elsweyr did not work. Final attempt, back to Fargrave, did not work.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For science: I was able to claim Orsinium on PTS with no issues.
  • Garkbit
    Garkbit
    ✭✭
    Logged Into Cyrodiil ... Daily rewards broken (also couldn't get daily quests in Cyrodiil).
    Claimed day 1 rewards on the 1st
    Already own Orsinium
    ESO+ active
    Travelled to Riften ... Daily rewards still broken.
    Travelled to Deadlands ... Daily rewards fixed! (inculding the Cyrodiil daily quests).
    These are not the sweet rolls you're looking for - Now move along before I put an arrow in your knee.
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU and PC NA. Have this issue on PC EU and PC NA, on the second account PC EU too. I have Orsinium dlc on PC EU, but have not it on PC NA . I have claimed the first daily reward on both accounts and both servers. UPD. Got reward on PC EU and NA after entering Blackreach Arkthzand Cavern, but i can't unlock it on second acc because I haven't this dlc. pikszpx6sss9.png
    0oan51xvx9cp.png
    k97brzhd3bnf.pngq1tcz6n8941r.png

Edited by Eva13 on March 2, 2024 12:51PM
  • Bekkr_Bear
    Bekkr_Bear
    ✭✭
    update, Out of frustration of porting to guildmates in other zones i had not been to, and not getting the reward for today, i just took the wayshrine from vivic city to rimmen and the reward popped up.
    Either it got fixed or just a glitched that suddenly worked.
    Although, Even though i was able to claim Orsinium, I already owned it, so honestly i don't think i got anything, however, the last day reward is no longer locked.
  • Hibernato
    Hibernato
    ✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC - EU
    Any additional updates? I had the issue but I read the thread and travelling to Fargrave Outskirts Wayshrine fixed the problem. I got into a good instance of it I guess. The end of month 3000 Tel Var reward is no longer showing as impossible to ever claim
    Edited by Hibernato on March 2, 2024 11:19AM
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Ardriel wrote: »

It's not weird and actually makes sense.

The thing is that certain instances are working. Not zones. There was--and still is--nothing special about Fargrave or Northern Elsweyr, etc.

So the workaround isn't to get into a working zone, but to get into a working instance. Working instances might be of any zone. And for busy zones that have multiple instances like Northern Elsweyr or Vvardenfell, not all of the instances will behave properly; some will be okay and some will be bugged.

This is why porting into Northern Elsweyr might work for some but not others--it all depends on which instance of NE you get into. This also means that the instances that work on each server are different. On PC/EU, there is at least one Fargrave instance that works, and on PC/NA, there is at least one Vvardenfell and one Northern Elsweyr instance that works.

Thanks that makes a lot more sense.
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    I haven't been able to collect today's daily reward.

What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    Xbox EU

If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes

Do you own Orsinium already?
    Yes, I own it twice by owning the gold edition of the game as well as through ESO+

Any additional updates?
    Have lost the last day "Tel Var Stones (3000)", and because I cannot collect today's, I am not going to be able to collect anything further this month.

Can we have the equivalent value of the DLC in crown Gems instead as a fix and make sure that we are able to collect everything this month, or if we can't, sent it in the mail to us as a fix? Thank you

Update: My wife also has the same issue, same scenario as above (Xbox EU, already own, gamertag: LightsSiberia)
    Edited by LMarshall910 on March 2, 2024 11:23AM
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU, ESO+. Logging into another character and porting to the Deadlands worked after my main hopped around like crazy and did not find a working instance for about an hour.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PC, both EU and NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? - yes I claimed my day one rewards
    Do you own Orsinium already? - yes I bought Orsinium many years ago

Any additional updates?

Nothing was said about rewards when I logged in. When I look at the rewards page, they say it will be available in xx hrs and yy minutes. Also, the final reward for the month is locked, even though we are only 2 March.
    This is the case on both PC EU and PC NA.

And I have ESO+
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • mindcandy
    mindcandy
    ✭✭
    I just claimed my Day 2 DLC reward!!

I was looking thru all the notifications in my menu, reading about set, scryable stuff... etc.
    After clicking into DLC areas and Wrothgar and exitng this menu, I got a notfication that I can claim my new daily reward!

Not sure if it was something I did in the menus or if Bethesda changed something on their end... but now I got the DLC.
    Spent 2015 till 2023 in another universe called Los Santos...
  • Ashjunkie
    Ashjunkie
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC/NA
    Do you own Orsinium already? ESO Plus is active
    Any additional updates? I have every expansion and have always subscribed.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU (ESO Plus Unlocked) Unable to claim today, says I missed the last day.

I did notice yesterday, after claiming, that the "next day" was a new month.

8e1j0pbaot0r.png
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried on both servers. Claimed yesterday's reward on both. Can't claim today's on either. Have Orsinium on NA, not on EU. Don't have +.
    Fixed it on NA by going to the Reach part of Blackreach, fixed on EU by going to Deadlands.
    Edited by Monte_Cristo on March 2, 2024 11:31AM